Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,535 members, 7,965,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! (6846 Views)

Alleged $2.1bn Arms Deal Scam: Why Goodluck Jonathan's Silence Is Still Golden / Goodluck Jonathan: Silence Is No More Golden By Abiodun Ladepo / Anambra's Boko Haram Prisoners And Buhari's Deafening Silence - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by loye4lyfe: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2011
“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the Serving Overseer of The Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos and the Vice Presidential Candidate to Retired General Muhamadu Buhari, on the platform of the CPC in 2011 Elections, in the PUNCH of October 2, 2006.

shocked shocked shocked Pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! Any news from Heavens gate? lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by LFJ: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
I CRY FOR THE FUTURE OF MY COUNTRY, the followers are worst than the leaders; the next four years will tell more of who deserve our praise.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by obongtunji: 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2011
Kan u imagine dat man of devil sayin d youth are fightin 4 there civic rite. How i wish his son is killed also & i pray dis man&buhari should bury their children miserably 1 afta d oda.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by BetaThings: 8:00pm On Apr 22, 2011
loye4lyfe:

“Let me tell you the truth by the spirit of God, neither (President Olusegun Obasanjo), OBJ, Atiku (Abubakar), IBB and this tall one, (Muhammadu) Buhari are part of the new. They are part of the old that is decaying. That old one is passing away. The new is emerging and these ones are not part of that new.”
Pastor Tunde Bakare, the Serving Overseer of The Latter Rain Assembly, Lagos and the Vice Presidential Candidate to Retired General Muhamadu Buhari, on the platform of the CPC in 2011 Elections, in the PUNCH of October 2, 2006.

shocked shocked shocked Pastor! Pastor!! Pastor!!! Any news from Heavens gate? lipsrsealed

Looks like Buhari and Bakare are the only people never allowed to change their minds
Obasanjo nationalised companies in the 70s and in the 2000s, he came back to privatise those companies
He was no 2 to a military head of state but eventually emerged as a civilian president
Bakare cannot be allowed to change his mind about Buhari. No, that would be a sin
When Bakare was leading campaign under SNG for Jonathan to be sworn in, he was led by the spirit
For daring to stand against Jonathan, he is now a sinner - how to build democracy and country?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by BetaThings: 8:18pm On Apr 22, 2011
afrika:

I AM NOT SURPRISED AT BAKARI.

I AM AN HAUSA MAN.
A MUSLIM
. BUT I DONT LIKE WHAT MY BROTHERS ARE DOING, THE BIG MEN ARE USING US TO ENRICH THEMSELVES.

THE FACT REMAINS THAT PASTOR BAKARI HAS HIS FOLLOWERS IN THESE NORTHERN AREAS AND MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE BEEN STRUCK BY THIS KILLERS.

NOW, WAT IS HE DOING? HE IS JUS A FIGURE HEAD.
BUHARI, WUD SET HIM UP AND EITHER HE DIES OR RUNS

afrika:

I dont know what you people are discussing but, if its JOStification,  i mean., i am not happy with the situation of things.
This fight is not just ordinary but political and one sided. The paramilitary people are just NORTHERNERS and they are in charge and know what is happening in town,. if you were there as at the time of this fight, the amunitions i saw, were not just civillians fighting but, some truck loads of amunitions were released to this hoodlums called hausa people to fight the christians.

Its crazy and after some fights and killings, they would send police people to come and stop it as thou its just a break for another round. the question is where does this people get the amunitions from. its not dagger or bow en arrow. AK47, machine guns, revolvers.

Its time, christians wake up and hire amunitions for this fight. keeping quiet is painful as they catch one and burn alive. The faith is hopeful but hopeless immediate. I weep because what islam wants is CHRISTIANS being like ISRAELITES, bombing and subjecting them to the lives of GAZA and the rest.

Check it out
So are you a muslim or a christian? Are you Hausa or not?
Never mind, the 10 commandments say we should not lie. But it is in the old testament
So it does not apply to you!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Odunnu: 9:02pm On Apr 22, 2011
@Beta Things: there's no contradiction in what Afrika wrote.
He is muslim and Hausa but he doesnt like what is being done to Christians.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Omooba77: 10:03pm On Apr 22, 2011
From the fb of late Aik, it was obvious that CPC massively rigged in the north, yet they were not satisfied until they obeyed Pastor TB show them wild, wild north!Olorun wa oh, just on mere position that will not take anyone to heaven, CPC lost, go round Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Kwara, Edo and so on where the results are still pasted, PDP won. So what are these noise all about and the senseless killing. Pastor TB committed a blunder by joining a fanatisc who can not even express a word of sympathy for the lost souls
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2011
In the first place, Tunde Bakare isn't responsible for the violence in the North. Pastor Tunde has always put his life and reputation on the line for the good of the country. He took a bold, controversial move to influence things, and obviously, things haven't panned out as he expected them to. Stuff like this happens to everyone, whether politician or not.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by wealthlift(m): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2011
He finally spoke:
234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Home/5692327-146/story.csp
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by olawalebabs(m): 8:49am On Apr 24, 2011
Thank God, he has spoken.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by vislabraye(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2011
Even when he spoke, he didnt say anything about the violence. He only spoke about what happened within his party. Welcome to the intrigues of politics. Had it been he signed it, he would have been a fool. But he was too smart not to do so.

He should say something about the violence cos he's indirectly linked to it even though he's not involved.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by wealthlift(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
vislabraye:

Even when he spoke, he didnt say anything about the violence. He only spoke about what happened within his party. Welcome to the intrigues of politics. Had it been he signed it, he would have been a fool. But he was too smart not to do so.

He should say something about the violence cos he's indirectly linked to it even though he's not involved.

Bakare is biased, How come he's saying this tme that he's gonna challenge the elction even when he couldn't win his word!

Nonsense!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by vislabraye(m): 4:58pm On Apr 25, 2011
wealthlift:

Bakare is biased, How come he's saying this tme that he's gonna challenge the elction even when he couldn't win his word!

Nonsense!

Its un
wealthlift:

Nonsense!
f

Its unfortunate. Even the Buhari he trusts so much was persuading him to step aside
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by PHIPEX(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2011
I cry for the fate of Save Nigeria Group, a group I loved and respected, so vocal and powerful but died so soon; all thanks to a Muslim Lawyer turned Christian pastor turned civil right activist turned politician turned, God knows what next. there seem to be a very strong correlation between Bakare and Okotie. I would have loved to see him refoem from the pulpit rather than from Aso Rock. obasanjo will be laughing louder by now.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by PHIPEX(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2011
I cry for the fate of Save Nigeria Group, a group I loved and respected, so vocal and powerful but died so soon; all thanks to a Muslim Lawyer turned Christian,  pastor turned civil right activist, turned politician turned, God knows what next. there seem to be a very strong correlation  between Bakare and Okotie. I would have loved to see him refoem from the pulpit rather than from Aso Rock. obasanjo will be laughing louder by now. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by sexyanna: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
u are a digrace to d church of god .u made people run from god ,wat do u want people to say .i taught u were a pastor not knowing that u were just a deciever and a betrayer sad angry
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by uglybetty: 3:47pm On Apr 28, 2011
What does he have to say? he should be ashamed of himself. fakoo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by vinmol: 4:26pm On Apr 28, 2011
dumbest thread ever sad sad sad lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 03, 2011
Ladies and Gents,

Your posts remind me of Evangelist Ebenezer Obey's music that goes like this.

Ko si ogbon to le da, ko si iwa ti o le wu, ti o le fi te aye lorun. Translated to English no matter what you do, you cannot please humans.

In the midst of wolves, looters, thieves, robbers, 419 politicians and self serving leaders, a man of integrity came out, spoke his mind, rallies support and condemn evil. His effort was appreciated, was found worthy of peaples trust and invited to take bigger role in shaping the destiny of his Country.

Unfortunately, his people rejected his offer of service and rather rewarded the band of wolves, looters, and thieves that led them to where they are. The man found out his peoples thinking is illogical and is dumbfounded. At such times, silence is best virture and the man choose the virture.

Here his people, whose suffering pushed this man to take up the challenges of nation building tongue lash him.

In South Africa, Rev Desmon Tutu came out strongly for his people. Rev Martin Luther King Jnr did in US. Countless other examples abound.

Where good men keep silent, evil will triumph.
I personally think we should commend people like Buhari, Ribadu, Bakare and others who made effort to stop further slide into distruction that this Country is headed.

Politics need good minded people with integrity. No matter what you say about Pastor Bakare, his church did not frolick with the politicians talkless of obtaining a import duty waiver and abusing it. The so good men of God most Nigeria Christians rever are any government in power. They never say bad things to leaders that loot, none condemn their act of Inbreeding but rather patronise them for import duty waivers among other favours.

I suppose the politicians and the spiritual leaders are the masters chess players while the rest of the citizens especially the illogically lousy ones are the pawns. Religion florish where poverty abouds. Politicians pillage our nation leaving a trail of poverty and hopelessness. Spiritual leaders latch onto this to conquer the mind of otherwise rational men and further exploit them for power, and money.

Whichever way you look at it, the ordinary people of this country including most that have abuse Pastor Bakare here are the loosers in this game of power and deceit.

Wait till April 2015 before counting your chicks.

Take care.

Very well said . . . . cool cool
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by assme: 1:49pm On May 03, 2011
Please! Please! people if we respect Christianitythen lets stop putting Pastor in front of this man's name. He is not one . He is Tunde Bakare, a politician not a pastor.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare - Your Silence Is Deafening! by dragunov: 6:13am On May 20, 2013
Micuilles: Is it not dis same man who prophesied about the world coming to an end in the year 2000? it's amazing he got into politics in 2011 vieing for an extrimist muslim's running mate. what a loving & patient God we serve.
Where the hell did u get that from? This forum is not a place where you can post any BS that comes into your warped mind. Tunde Bakare had never at anytime prophesied that the world will come to an end at any given date. Just stfu.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Sani Abacha A Day Before He Died. / 2019: I Am Not Desperate To Become President - Sule Lamido / Petrol Demand Hits 50 Million Litres Daily, NNPC Incurs N24bn Monthly As Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.