Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,736 members, 7,941,783 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 01:17 PM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (18927 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2021
Export potential of Cashew Nuts
The markets with greatest potential for Nigeria’s exports of Cashew nuts, in shell are “Viet Nam”, “India” and “Brazil”. Nigeria has closest export links with Bahrain. Viet Nam is the market with the highest demand potential for 080131 Cashew nuts, in shell.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Export Management:

Export management companies help organizations who have products for exports but don’t know how to go about it or don’t want to know at all. What the export management company does is to act as a consultant for the direct supplier, communicate with the buyers using the supplier’s company name, and close deals on behalf of the supplier.

The supplier would usually have a fixed amount they pay the Export Management Company monthly, and also a commission they’d earn on every successful sale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:54am On Oct 12, 2021
-©®
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
!!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Please, be informed of the appointment of Dr. Ezra Yakusak as Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer of the Nigeria Export Promotion Council.

This was announced by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, on Tuesday via his Facebook page.

According to the presidential aide, the appointment is for an initial term of four years in accordance with the provision of Section 7 (1) of the NEPC (Establishment) Act, 1987.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
What Is Export Credit Insurance (ECI)?

Export Credit Insurance (ECI) is a form of insurance that protects an exporter of commodities, products and services against the risk of non-payment by an international buyer.
In other words, Export Credit Insurance greatly reduces the risks of nonpayment by foreign buyers of your products and services by giving the exporter a form of conditional assurance that payment for the commodities will be made to them by the issuer of the insurance policy if the international buyer refuses or is unable to pay.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
`®™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2021
After your market research and product analysis, you will need to source for buyers. How do you get real and genuine buyers for your products? Finding buyers for your export business is one of the challenge of Export business.

We support you to get genuine buyers for your commodities you have chosen. We have buyers and importers contacts and fresh contracts can also be sourced for you in the name of your company.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
Decades ago, it used to be very difficult to venture into the export business in many countries around the world. So many bureaucracies were involved and if anyone knew you were into international trade, the conclusion would either be you are worth at least one million dollars or have top government connections.

Today, everything has changed as even a person still living with their parents and with a computer in their bedroom halfway across the world can easily venture into the export business today and earn thousands of dollars monthly without having to go through so much stress as it used to be in the past.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Export Management:

Export management companies help organizations who have products for exports but don’t know how to go about it or don’t want to know at all. What the export management company does is to act as a consultant for the direct supplier, communicate with the buyers using the supplier’s company name, and close deals on behalf of the supplier.

The supplier would usually have a fixed amount they pay the Export Management Company monthly, and also a commission they’d earn on every successful sale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Export Business worldwide is mainly about documentation. This is because much reliance is placed on documents related to price, quantity, packaging, shipment/ movement, origin etc., in a bid to confirm adherence to stipulated procedures. The buyer for instance needs documents that would enable him to clear the goods in his country while the seller/ exporter needs documents to ensure that he will get paid. Consequently, goods may not be exported to destination outside Nigeria unless the exporter has complied with the prescribed documentation requirements.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
The demand for agricultural products both in Nigeria and in the world is witnessing a positive trend not just because of the numerous opportunities it present but because it is an essential sector central to the basic need of man.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thousands of people intend to venture into the exportation of goods and services from Nigeria to many parts of the world. A strong advantage of this is it doesn’t just serve as a means of generating large revenues for their businesses, but is also a great way to get paid in foreign currency.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2021
What documents do I need to export to China?

The documents you need to export to China will vary depending on your products, but include the following:
Bill of lading.
Commercial invoice.
Packing List.
Sales contract.
Proforma invoice.
Certificate of origin signed by a local chamber of commerce.
AES filing.
Customs declaration.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
*™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2021
A Powerful 5-Step System To Getting A Lot Of Inquiries From International Buyers

Getting international buyers for any import/export business can be really tough. No matter how successful an international trade company appears, the road to prosperity was very long, rough, and doubtful, and this is because every single new or early exporter is competing with tens, hundreds or thousands of other people at the same time for the attention of the end clients.
But rather than chasing clients, how about making them come to you?
Whether you’re a new or existing exporter, there’s a system that can be implemented to generate results that attract a large influx of inquiries every single day from prospects looking to procure commodities that you’re selling.
If you’re tired of implementing direct marketing with little or no success, Join our Export training program to reveal a powerful 5-step system that will get you a lot of inquiries from international buyers.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2021
The import/export business is the key driver of growth or recession in any country. Depending on if there are more imports or exports than the other, the effects it has on every economy, including Nigeria’s, is always profound.

While this industry is largely run by the private sector, the government regulates all of the industries and still maintains some state-owned products like crude oil to be exported only by the country, with the help of brokers to facilitate a lot of the transactions.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2021
Happy Eid-el- Maulud day
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
Commodity traders are expected to have a great understanding of how to successfully source and deliver the commodities they’re seeking trade finance for.
In some cases, commodity traders are expected to have 30% of the total commodity trade finance they need to execute the purchase and supply of the commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2021
Advantages of Exporting for Companies

Companies export products and services for a variety of reasons. Exports can increase sales and profits if the goods create new markets or expand existing ones, and they may even present an opportunity to capture significant global market share. Companies that export spread business risk by diversifying into multiple markets.

Exporting into foreign markets can often reduce per-unit costs by expanding operations to meet increased demand. Finally, companies that export into foreign markets gain new knowledge and experience that may allow the discovery of new technologies, marketing practices and insights into foreign competitors.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2021
Sales are the lifeblood of every business. Without it, you wouldn’t have cash flow, and without cash flow, you won’t achieve any form of growth or have enough funds to keep your organisation running.

While consistently making sales is key to growing a thriving organisation, the ease of finding clients in various industries differ. Join us to find out reasons you are not finding International buyers for your products.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Understanding Exports

Exports are incredibly important to modern economies because they offer people and firms many more markets for their goods. One of the core functions of diplomacy and foreign policy between governments is to foster economic trade, encouraging exports and imports for the benefit of all trading parties.

According to research firm Statista, the world’s largest exporting countries (in terms of dollars) were China, the United States, Germany, The Netherlands, and Japan.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2021
* sad
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2021
Advantages of Exporting for Companies

Companies export products and services for a variety of reasons. Exports can increase sales and profits if the goods create new markets or expand existing ones, and they may even present an opportunity to capture significant global market share. Companies that export spread business risk by diversifying into multiple markets.

Exporting into foreign markets can often reduce per-unit costs by expanding operations to meet increased demand. Finally, companies that export into foreign markets gain new knowledge and experience that may allow the discovery of new technologies, marketing practices and insights into foreign competitors.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:29am On Oct 25, 2021
The first step in engaging in export is to identify, properly analyse, and conform with the requirements of the proposed importing countries. Thus, the exporter has to provide the commodities needed, their satisfaction, and documentations. Then a seamless export can be carried out.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Decades ago, it used to be very difficult to venture into the export business in many countries around the world. So many bureaucracies were involved and if anyone knew you were into international trade, the conclusion would either be you are worth at least one million dollars or have top government connections.

Today, everything has changed as even a person still living with their parents and with a computer in their bedroom halfway across the world can easily venture into the export business today and earn thousands of dollars monthly without having to go through so much stress as it used to be in the past.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:21am On Oct 27, 2021
Procedure and Documentation

Requirements
The following is the basic documentary requirements for an export transaction: A duty completed Form NXP A Proforma Invoice A Sales Contract/ Agreement, where applicable NEPC Registration Certificate Relevant Certificate of Quality as issued by one or more of the agencies stated in 1(d)(1) Shipping documents e.g. Bill of Exit, Bill of Lading, etc. Other certificates, e.g. Form EUR-1 Distribution of Form NXP The exporter shall complete a Form NXP to include the following details: Name and Address of Exporter NEPC Number Description of the goods to be exported
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
(!!)
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2021
Diversification

Export plays more role and offers more opportunities. Different international markets offer different opportunities to companies that have invested in the export business. The diverse markets out there have different levels of demand for specific products. For example, a company that invests in the manufacture of plastics can get expanded markets for different kinds of plastics in different parts of the world. This diversification rakes in more sales.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2021
The Agro Export business in Nigeria is one of the most lucrative businesses to venture into, depending on which sector you choose to focus on. While large-scale importation can have a negative impact on the country’s economy, large-scale exportation doesn’t just have a positive impact, but can turn any entrepreneur into a millionaire and possibly a billionaire.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
The global commodity trading business is one of the most lucrative and lasting ventures ever known to mankind. All through history, nations, kingdoms, states, and more have had to trade resources across their borders in exchange for goods and services. This goes on till today all across the world with physical commodities been imported and exported out of every country.

The need for nations to constantly trade commodities is fueled by the fact that no single country is absolute. No one owns all the resources they need to fuel their industries, and as such, continue to trade with other nations to supplement their shortcomings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (28) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards Here / Gas Tank LPG Movement From Lagos To Any Part Of Nigeria / Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.