Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,212 members, 7,970,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 03:43 PM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (19260 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Export training program available
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2021
One of the key requisite for an Export business is having an Export strategy. You have to build it on something concrete. Hope is not an Export strategy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
The fall in the international price of crude oil has made the Nigerian economy a mess. As companies continue to downsize and cut salaries, the country itself is moving towards other revenue streams. It’s a no-brainer that agriculture is the next big thing in Nigeria, and with people losing their jobs and businesses failing, one lucrative area to invest in is farming.

The term farming, may sound crude, local, and less-profitable. This was a grave assumption made in the past. Today, people know better.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sesame Seeds

Nigeria produces over 800,000MT of sesame seeds annually and is the 4th largest exporter in the world, coming behind Ethopia, India, and Sudan. It is clear from this that Tradall Nigeria Limited in a position to supply our esteemed customers as much as they demand.

Though harvest season for this products commences October/November in Nigeria, we are however well positioned to fulfill your orders at any time of the year. We offer 100% cleaned raw Natural sesame seeds, packed in 50kg bags or according to buyer’s specification. All shipment from us will carry specifications as follows:

Purity – Minimum 99%
Admixture – Less than 1%
Moisture – Less than 6%
Oil content – Minimum 52%
FFA – 2% Maximum
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2021
How To Build A Great Export Company

While most great companies are profitable and generate high revenues, that’s not what makes them great.

What makes a company great is its ability to communicate its causes, beliefs, and values in everything it does, stays true to them consistently, and in the process, builds an army of loyal customers that would defend the company no matter what, buy from the company even when some competitors have better products & services at cheaper prices, and even more importantly, to create a cult-like following where customers and prospects find it difficult to clearly articulate why they prefer your brand, as product features and benefits alone will not be able to tell the full story.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Subscribe to our Export training course which covers everything and in- depth on the Export business from how to find International buyers to how to raise finance for your Export transactions, how to source products in remote communities at cheap prices, how to ensure you are getting paid before you spend a dime sourcing commodities, how to ensure the quality of the products meet the required standards, how to ship your products, products that are most demanded and can earn you double profits and so much more.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
2 Hot-Selling Commodities That You Can Export To Make 100% Profit On Every Sale

Finding the right business to start up is one of the most difficult things many people have to face. The same applies to finding the right type of commodity to export.
The export business in its own right is a highly lucrative business to venture into, but determining the right type of commodity to export depending on the profit margins you’re targeting can sometimes be a problem.
While some exporters are okay with netting profit margins of between 10-30% per non-oil transactions, many others are uncomfortable with that, especially as an export cycle in a country like Nigeria is about 30 days, and so, would want to make the most of the time and possibly make up to or more than 100% profit on the commodity exported.
If you’re looking for high-margin commodities that can take your export business from 0 to 100% in 30 days.

Join us to learn of the 2 hot-selling commodities that you can export to make up to or more than 100% profits on every sale.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:29am On Sep 01, 2021
How to Start a Business Producing Garri Fortified with Vitamin A

Brands live in a world of ever-changing expectations. Differentiating your brand by building and keeping trust and loyalty among consumers is increasingly dependent on social or environmental promises. Brands of the future anticipate, rather than just respond to, what consumers and customer want. Garri fortified with Vitamin A is a new catch in Nigeria and only very few Garri producers in Nigeria know about this unique Vitamin A fortification opportunity.

Garri is not just a staple food in Nigeria but also a daily meal. Garri constitutes a daily meal to over 150 million people worldwide. It is a popular West African food. It could be compared to what potato flour is to the Westerners. It is even more versatile than that.

It can be eaten as a snack (cassava flakes) in cold water on a very hot day, or cooked in hot water (cassava flour) to make a dough-like meal called “Eba.” You cannot claim to have eaten any West African food without having eaten Garri!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Opportunities abound in Agro Export Industry. You can venture as a full time or part time basis.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
When a commodity trading firm has a wide collateral pool, the bank can open up a credit line for them that will enable them to have easy access to funds to make purchases on any scale without the need to issue a payment guarantee or Letter of Credit.

Join and subscribe to our Agro Export training to learn Export finance and how to obtain it to take your Export venture to the next level.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
The business Opportunities in Export is vast and can accommodate a lot of Nigerians. You can start as a broker or an Export agent and overtime scale up to a full time Exporter.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
What documents do I need to export to China?

The documents you need to export to China will vary depending on your products, but include the following:
Bill of lading.
Commercial invoice.
Packing List.
Sales contract.
Proforma invoice.
Certificate of origin signed by a local chamber of commerce.
AES filing.
Customs declaration.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
What Then Is The Commodity Trading Brokerage Business About?

The commodity brokerage business is the facilitation of the buying and selling of physical commodities between a seller and a buyer. The commodity could be agricultural products, solid minerals, or oil and gas products, with crude oil brokerage being the most lucrative amongst the lot.

People who carry out commodity trading brokerage are called commodity brokers. They’re the key in the mix of the transaction and do everything to ensure that both the buyer and the seller can successfully come to an agreement to trade, after which the broker gets paid a commission for their services for as long as the trade relationship lasts between the buyer and the seller.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2021
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Join An Export Focused Association Or Group:

A great way to stay up to date and to know what other people are doing that works for them is to join export-focused associations and trade groups.

When you join these communities, you’d have access to a wide number of people who are in the same business with you and can learn what they’re doing that’s working or not.

You can also easily get pricing information, product sourcing information, and much more.

These groups are usually online or offline communities. They could be a Whatsapp group, a Facebook group, a LinkedIn group, a trade association, and much more.

By joining these groups, attending networking events, and engaging in other activities that causes you to meet and associate with more people in the export business, you will put yourself in a position to learn all you can that is required to build a successful export business.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:17am On Sep 04, 2021
Food export from Nigeria

Food items you can export include Yam Tubers, Plantains, Bananas, Tomatoes, Mangoes, Oranges, Pawpaw, Water Melon, Pineapples, Red Palm Oil, Onions, Cucumbers, Corn, Potatoes, Groundnut Oil, Garri, Amala, Melon Seed (egusi), Ogbono, Pepper (red or black), Dehydrated Vegetables (Ugu, Bitter Leaf, Water Leaf, Okazi
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Benefits Of Having An Export License

In addition to obtaining an exporters certificate , you can also access the following trade support services:

Export incentives
Export capacity building programmes (trainings, seminars, workshops etc)
Networking exporters for collaboration and exchange ideas.
Trade linkages (B2B, B2C)
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Reduce your risk to the barest minimum
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 05, 2021
Thousands of people intend to venture into the exportation of goods and services from Nigeria to many parts of the world. A strong advantage of this is it doesn’t just serve as a means of generating large revenues for their businesses, but is also a great way to get paid in foreign currency.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
"°™
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 05, 2021
According to statistics, the most popular non-oil products, which are exported from Nigeria are cocoa, cassava, rubber, wool, cotton, palm oil, wood logs (Iroko or Mahogany) groundnut oil, cashew, garlic, and other products. Nigeria mainly exports goods to Europe and Asia
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:14am On Sep 06, 2021
The international trade industry may be highly lucrative for traders who have learnt the ropes and can successfully chart a course that is mostly bound for success, but not knowing some key things could cause you to lose your investments whether you’re trading from Nigeria, Asia, Europe, America, Africa or other parts of the world.
To help you know some unexpected challenges you may face when shipping commodities, join us in our training program to discuss 9 challenges most international traders in Nigeria and many other parts of the world face.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Ginger production/processing

Ginger is one of the most widely used food seasonings in modern diets and global demand for the crop continues to rise as the population increases.

Exporters can take advantage to create wealth while earning FX in exporting dried and processed ginger. It is a crop that is largely grown in Kaduna, Nasarawa, Benue, Niger, Gombe, and Kano state. It serves as a by-product to numerous food and beverage industries and is used for the production of ginger wine and food seasoning.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
Business Plan Writers

Still Looking For Funds? You Now Have The Best Chance Of Getting The Finance You Need With Our Bank And Investor Ready MBA Standard Business Plans & Feasibility Study Reports.

With our highly in-depth world-class MBA Standard professional bank and investor-ready business plan & feasibility study report writing service, you can finally have the best chance of getting the finance you need for your business to succeed!
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Working capital
This is the amount of money required to effectively run your export business. It involves some direct costs like; raw material purchases, packaging, transportation, laboratory services and certification(s). Indirect costs include personnel and overheads.

Payment methods

There are different payment methods available in international trade. The main options are:
Documentary credit (e.g. Letter of Credit)
Open account (e.g. advanced payment, cash against document, deferred payment)
Documentary collections (e.g. Bills of collection)
To ensure repatriation of your export proceeds, it is advisable to consult a financial adviser for appropriate payment options.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
The Benefit Of Exporting

Any company or business that has invested in the import-export business has a lot to gain thereof. The import-export sector offers quite lucrative returns, especially given the advanced and expanded market reach. Exporting goods, in particular, is quite advantageous as it can give a business the necessary competitive advantage required to break even and gain a competitive edge in the market. Here is an overview of the various benefits of exporting goods.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2021
As with any other business, starting an export business requires lots of learning and research. You need to really understand how everything works in the business. To achieve this, you may need to contact seasoned and successful exporters who have deep understanding of the Nigerian and foreign markets.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 5:55pm On Sep 08, 2021
Export Market researcher

Every company out there requires some form of market research from time to time. They need to know what their consumers need and how to satisfy these needs, they need to know the latest trends in the market, and they need to know what their competitors are up to and how to stay ahead of the competition.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:45am On Sep 09, 2021
What are export strategies?

An exporting strategy starts with the products or services that you offer. ... This way, even before the sale is made, the company has time to modify a particular product or service to satisfy the customers' needs and preferences in the target market.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
LOGISTICS EXPORTS

If you have sound knowledge in logistics in the import-export business, then staring your own export logistics department is not a big deal.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2021
Spice Powder Processing

Spice grinding and packaging is one of the most profitable food processing business to be initiated as small and medium scale. Spice is an essential item and is considered as a tastemaker. Apart from individual spice powder like chilly, cumin, turmeric; special quality mixed spice powder processing is more profitable.

Some of the most popular items are meat spice, curry powder, chat spice etc. With changing of lifestyle and especially with changes in food habits and the increase of income level, the use of powdered spices has increased. Of late, the market for ready-to-mix of spices has grown significantly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (28) (Reply)

Gas Tank LPG Movement From Lagos To Any Part Of Nigeria / Trade Your Gift Cards Here / Project LBM: Work From Home And Get Paid Monthly (internet Access Compulsory)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.