Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,706 members, 7,941,691 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time (18924 Views)

This Is An Offer You Grab With Both Hands / Contemporary Dynamics Of Non-oil Export Trade / Doris Nigerian Foodstuffs Export, Exports All Kinds Of Nigerian Foodstuffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2021
Top tips to understand the market
Gather basic market information, from import regulations to trade statistics. You can make use of several freely available Market Analysis tools.
Narrow the focus of your research to your product or service. This will make the whole process more specific.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:37am On Jul 21, 2021
Ways To Reduce Logistic Cost And Improve Profit.

Running a business that involves the supply of goods to customers in different parts of the country or overseas can build up high transportation costs, which eventually eat into your profits. Poor management of these costs causes many businesses to run at a loss for too long, since they find it difficult to manage the high expenses they incur in logistics.

As a business owner in a sector that involves the haulage of goods to customers, you need to constantly be on the lookout for better ways to reduce your transportation costs. These should be a top priority and must be reviewed on a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly basis till you’re certain you’ve found the best deal that’d work for your organization.

Join us in our Export Training Program to learn the secret of Transportation and ensure effective management to boost profit
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2021
Hope is not an Export strategy
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2021
Export Broker:

This is the most popular, safest, and effective exportation angle to come in from. Here you act as a broker for either the importer or the exporter or both.

If for instance, the cost of white Sheabutter from Nigeria $1,500 per ton, you could strike up a deal with a supplier to accept $1450 per ton or better still, you could source a buyer that would purchase from you for about $1,550 per ton.

Brokering any export transaction is the best way to approach the industry because, you can be exporting different products across various industries, and still generate far more profit margins than the people you’re brokering on their behalf.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:08am On Jul 22, 2021
Export Products are those items produced mainly for exportation out of Nigeria. That is to say, they are not for local consumption or use. Not only are these products highly profitable, but also yield good return on investment.

By and large, if you are looking for a highly profitable business to start, it will be worth it to consider the Agricultural Export.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Melon Export Potential

Melon Seeds (Egusi) has many uses; in addition, it has lots of nutritional values such as low calories, magnesium and protein. For this reason, melon seeds are high demand all over the world.

Despite the fact that Nigeria farmers face different obstacles; such as lack of finance, poor agricultural infrastructure and others, Nigeria is still ranked as one of the global leading country for melon exportation in the world. As a matter of fact, melons remain top Export Products in the country.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
©®©
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2021
Agricultural Commodity Export business is a lucrative business to venture. It holds vast potential that is highly untapped and its development in Nigeria has been a positive one. The uptrend is largely due to the advancement of Information Technology and the downside fortune of the crude oil market forcing investors and government to explore alternative markets. Now, the future is non-oil products like sesame seed, ginger, shea butter, cashew nut, gum arabic, bitter kola etc. You will have known the world is like a global village and anyone can communicate with one another in real time due to the globalization of business.

You have decided to venture into the export of agro commodity from Nigeria. You won't want to make a financial mistake. You won't follow a linear pathway. You will need a broader perspective. You will need a guide. You will need a business plan, a bankable plan, a comprehensive plan that will give you a roadmap in this industry. A business plan that details on the financial analysis with in-depth profitability analysis that specifies the return on investment based on the local and foreign prices of the different commodities.

Due to my many years as a player in the industry, I can give you a standard agro-export business plan, bankable, comprehensive feasibility studies/financial analysis/Cost & profit analysis for the export of Nigeria agro products with inclusive of market analysis and intelligence. its coverage is on sesame seed, shea butter, ginger, cashew nut and gum arabic.

Inclusive is 15 other vital documents with in-depth and illustrative coverage on agro-export procedures, payment systems, documentation, planning, risk analysis, shipping companies, export unit, pricing, quotation drafting, agro-export financing, transportation, and logistics, quality control, commodity price list, local product sourcing, foreign buyers etc.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2021
Ginger Export Potential

Ginger farming and exportation business is one of the best agriculture investment opportunity in Nigeria; as a matter of fact, the return on investment on Ginger is over 35%. That is to say, you will receive more than 35% in profit margin.

Due to the health benefits associated with ginger uses, it is a well sought after plant all over the world. Such health benefits includes:

Relieving nausea;
Loss of appetite;
Motion sickness, and
Pain relief.
As shown above, ginger is very useful; for this reason, it is one of the best export products you can invest in. Either as a grower of the plant and stem or as an importer of the product.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2021
Requirements For Starting And Export Business In Nigeria

Register The Business
Register With The Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
Register With Customs By Completing The Form NXP
Obtain Special Licences And Permits For The Goods You’re Dealing In
Verify Your Products Are Not On The Prohibited Goods List
Get Your Insurance Covered
Partner With A Freight Forwarding Service Company To Ship Your Goods
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nigeria is among the top growers of agro commodities such as cashew, cocoa, sesame, sorghum, and ginger among others. It's regretably the country still exports about 90 percent of its agro commodities raw and is yet to develop a new strategy to promote the export of processed produces.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by SanctifiedSista(f): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2021
Must the products be exported?
I wld love to know how to do the business and sell to companies that need it in Nigeria in metric tonnes ..I don't have 10 million to start but want to know how I still gain
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
Plantain Export Potential

Investing in plantain exportation is good; with it, you have different options. You can export it as either ripe or unripe plantain or you may decide to export its bye products. Such products includes plantain chips and plantain flour.

Exporting plantain from Nigeria is profitable; as a matter of fact, plantain farming in general is a wealth producing venture.

Just for the record, Nigeria is the highest producer of plantain in Africa; at the same time, Nigeria is the seventh largest producers of plantain in the world.

You too can join in this lucrative business of plantain exportation. In other words, this agro export product from Nigeria can be a business to start.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:21pm On Jul 24, 2021
@SanctifiedSista,

Surely you can trade both locally and Internationally on most of the major Agricultural commodities but this thread is solely tailored on Export.

SanctifiedSista:
Must the products be exported?
I wld love to know how to do the business and sell to companies that need it in Nigeria in metric tonnes ..I don't have 10 million to start but want to know how I still gain
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Commodity traders are expected to have a great understanding of how to successfully source and deliver the commodities they’re seeking trade finance for.
In some cases, commodity traders are expected to have 30% of the total commodity trade finance they need to execute the purchase and supply of the commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
...#
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:28am On Jul 26, 2021
Kola Nuts Export Potential

Kola nut is the seed of the cola tree, which contain caffeine and other supplement that increase energy and at the same time, improve health; it is indigenous to west Africa, can be chewed or made into a drink.

At the present time, Nigeria is ranked first in terms of top Kola nut producing countries with over 52% of the market production value; correspondingly, the country produces over 143,829 Metric Ton of the product each year.

According to pricing statistics gathered from Intelligence report, the average Kola Nut production price (in real time) stood at $3770.50. With Nigeria exporting over 52% of Kola nut used around the world, her exporting value stand at just below $8 billion.

As can be seen, Kola nut remain one of the top Nigeria export products; in fact, it generate substantial revenue for the Nigerian government.

How much can one invest in Kola nut business in Nigeria?
As shown above, Kola nut farming business in Nigeria is profitable. Depending on your pocket, the initial capital to invest in Kola nut business can be as little as ₦100,000.00. This can go up to ₦2,000,000. if you want to start on a higher scale.

Nevertheless, it is advisable you secure a buy first before committing your cash into Kola nut exportation
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2021
In the export business, it doesn’t matter if you are a newcomer testing international waters for the first time or an established exporter looking to grow your business abroad.

Your main challenge is always to find buyers for the goods or services you provide. Selling in an unknown country is never easy. There are physical distances, cultural differences and language barriers to consider, among other things.

Luckily, we live in a time where technological advances have shrunk our world and brought us closer. This means it’s easier to find foreign buyers for your export business today than it was, say, 20 years ago.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2021
The future is Agriculture. We should be able to feed our nation and export to improve our economy.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Bitter Kola

Known for its health benefits, Bitter kola has greater variety use; from its use as an ingredient in the production of Kola soft drinks to agricultural produce in the treatment of bacterial infections such as tuberculosis and diarrhea.

Be that as it may, Bitter Kola exportation is profitable. According to statistics, Nigeria is one of the highest producers of bitter Kola in the world. With about 90% of its current production consumed locally. This is an opportunity for individuals looking to start Bitter Kola exportation; as it is of high demand in countries like Great Britain, America, China, India and other Asian countries.

What is the current price of Bitter Kola?
Presently, you can sell 1kg of Bitter Kola at the international market for $25.00; while you can easily purchase it locally at ₦950.00 (less than $1.90). The profit margin is high, even after factoring all overheads and cost of shipping.

Similar to the process of exporting Kola nuts, I will advise that you get a serious buyer before committing to much capital its exportation.

One question often asked is, where can I get Bitter Kola in large quantity?

You can purchase from farmers in Ondo State, Oyo State, Ekiti State and other southern part of Nigeria. There, the farmers have them in large quantities and they always look for good buyers
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Commodity traders are expected to have a great understanding of how to successfully source and deliver the commodities they’re seeking trade finance for.
In some cases, commodity traders are expected to have 30% of the total commodity trade finance they need to execute the purchase and supply of the commodity.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Crayfish Export Potential

Demand for this freshwater crustaceans that has resemblance to small lobsters is high in the international world. Although it is closely related to lobsters, it is different in look and shape. Crayfish has great health benefits; in fact, that is the main reason why it is eaten all over the world.

By and large, the global demand for Crayfish makes it an export product to look into. The demand is rising year-in-year-out because the number of consumers looking to pay for the edible fishery product is high. As a matter of fact, the global crayfish market (importation and exportation) are hitting all-time highs.

China, a populous nation in Asia contributed largely to the rising in demand of Crayfish. The market for Crayfish worth billions of dollars for the fact that hundreds of thousands tonnes of the fish is being consumed by the day.

As can be seen, there is high demand for Crayfish, especially in Asia, making it an export product that is highly profitable.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
It's a wise decision to Export because sometimes local prices are way lower than the standard export prices are. For example, If you want to start a direct export business in Nigeria, then you need to know very well, what kinds of goods are exported from Nigeria. With direct export business, product selection is very important.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Sesame Seeds as Export Potential

Sesame seeds in ranked second when it comes to the sought-after cash crop in Nigeria; the first is Cocoa. As a result, Nigeria is ranked third on the list of major producer of sesame seeds across the globe. Only India and China (respectively) produce more.

Presently, Nigeria currently produces over 300,000 tonnes of Sesame Seed per year. And with the current ₦600,000/tonne in the global market, the country is raking in substantial revenue for the exportation of Sesame seeds.

Where do Sesame Seed grow in Nigeria?

Most compelling evidence shows that the seed is widely grown in the following states:

Jigawa (highest producing states);
Benue;
Nasarawa;
Yobe;
Gombe;
Kano;
Plateau;
Katsina; and
Kogi States.
As shown above, Sesame seed exportation is one of the valuable agricultural export products in Nigeria
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
π
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Yam, name given to an edible tubers that belong to the family of Dioscorea genus has Nigeria as the highest producer. Nigeria yams are exportable.

When it comes to export of agricultural products for profit, Yam tuber exportation should also be considered.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 30, 2021
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2021
To sell a product, you need a market for it. Where is the demand? Is it stable? Is it profitable in short and long term? Are there trade barriers? In export, your market is a country or countries with a demand for your product. So, how does an exporter go about finding this market?
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 10:24am On Aug 01, 2021
The demand for Nigeria Agro commodities in International market are on the rise. Book a space and let's an expert help you navigate and resolve your great Export challenge.

It doesn't matter if you are a new comer testing International waters for the first time or an established exporter looking to grow your business abroad, your main challenge is always to find the right market and buyers for your goods and services you provide.

Honesty, selling in an unknown country is never easy. There are physical distance, cultural barriers to consider and language among other things. Luckily, we live in a time where technological advances have shrunk our world and brought us closer.
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2021
Understanding the Market

In order to develop your export business into a success, you should make sure that you understand your target market(s). This means you have to do some research about your export destination(s). It allows you to access market opportunities and the cost of capturing them.
Good market research should not be an academic way of only embedding assembled facts and figures. It rather has to focus on what drives your target market(s) and how to get the best out of it
Re: Agro Export Consultive Support Programme - Will Offer You 4 Hrs Of My Free Time by Ltrust1(m): 9:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month of August

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Trade Your Gift Cards Here / Gas Tank LPG Movement From Lagos To Any Part Of Nigeria / Registration Of Company With CAC For Just N55,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.