Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,135 members, 7,916,332 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:41 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98710 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2011
are those pictures real? ewwwww, Luclay's penis looks disgusting. and is that really Miss P and Ernest/Ernest and Lotus, etc?
its really nasty how these people have no dignity. you are on international television for crying out loud!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by klas(m): 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
^^^ It was a task given to the hms by biggie in week 2 or 3 to produce a calendar in which they appear 'dicreetly naked'. Some hms esp weza later expressed regrets for their actions in that task.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
What sort of ugly unclothedness is this?Imagine showing your limp and small peniis on national TV.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2011
klas:

^^^ It was a task given to the hms by biggie in week 2 or 3 to produce a calendar in which they appear 'dicreetly unclothed'. Some hms esp weza later expressed regrets for their actions in that task.
is biggie selling these people and using them for prostitution or what? i can't believe they would come up with such a ridiculous idea. i hate to say this but they gotta remember, THIS IS AFRICA!!!
i remember the calender task, but i didnt know they got nude like that! what a shame. a lot of these people have careers or getting into careers that demand them to be on the spotlight. many are already famous. its WRONG on so many levels. take off my clothes in the bid to win $200,000?!

AND 4UCK THAT DSTV WEBSITE!!! ITS BEEN ACTING UP ALL DAY!  angry angry angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2011
klas:

^^^ It was a task given to the hms by biggie in week 2 or 3 to produce a calendar in which they appear 'dicreetly unclothed'. Some hms esp weza later expressed regrets for their actions in that task.

I don't think Luclay's display was part of the calendar task -but more like flaunting his ego just for fun and maybe to impress the girls undecided
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
Its happened: Millicent has just been evicted to the tails house and Felicia out of the competition; thereby marking the end of the so called (gossiping) 3 witches a the heads house, and the beginning of the much anticipated love triangle between Alex, Miss P and Millicent - now that the latter joined the tails.

Waiting to see how this dimension plays out and hoping also our girl manages to keep her cool to remain on top of her game.

I further also hope Monday's nomination brings up Luclay and Weza for possible eviction - just maybe one of them will eventually take a walk next Sunday.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 7:22pm On Jun 26, 2011
Why was the thread locked

Good to see that 2/3 of the 3 witches have been eliminated (why was vina crying like that?). Sharon o will be very, very lonely this week.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2011
THE HEADS HOUSE IS NOW OFFICIALLY A MORTUARY
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 8:13pm On Jun 26, 2011
Vina could tear because she put felicia up so d fear of inevitable blames and hatreds it'd result in could make her feel insecure but for a while.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2011
HAHAHAHA!S T U P I D FELICIA! SERVES HER RIGHT!  grin grin grin grin
so glad the trio of gossipers is officially OVER! hahaha. so now that my wish has come true for the heads house, my focus is now on the tails, and to get weza or luclay OUT! and then Karen can finally get her head totally back in the game.

have you guys noticed how Miss P's evil plan has backfired?! that loser was saying Wendall should come to the Tails house so that Bernadina and Karen could fight. she is the true definition of BAD BELLE. now it seems she is the one that will be having to fight with Millicent over Alex's attention. not only that, but she seems to already be in an attention struggle with Weza, and now Millicent has been added to the bunch. BWAHAHAHA! serves her right.

but out of Millicent and Miss P, if i were Alex, i would go for Millicent, but just put a bad over her head. they're both pretty repulsive, so i see why he was so happy when Weza joined them.

LET THE DRAMA BEGIN!  cool cool cool there is now no point whatsoever to watch the Heads House. hahaha.

and i can't believe Wendall got that many votes! I AM PISSED! is it because he is white? sorry for sounding like a racist, but even Sharon O has more of a character/personality than Wendall, he is the most boring house mate in the Heads. i really wanna know who the hell voted for him. WTF?!  angry angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:46pm On Jun 26, 2011
dominique:

Why was the thread locked

Good to see that 2/3 of the 3 witches have been eliminated (why was vina crying like that?). Sharon o will be very, very lonely this week.

Abeg, don't mind the yeye girl (Vina), its just crocodile tears, pretending to be sad because Felicia (who was the only choice left to her to swap to save herself) was actually evicted.

Yes, Sharon O would no doubt be lonely and more vulnerable, maybe even vulnerable enough for one the boys (Zeus or Lomwe) to move in on her - word has it they both have an eye for her - wow, where would that leave our poor Vina, should the apple of her eye slip away to another.

In any case, the heads house is likely to become more boring with less ppl now in the house, and with arguably the ever developing Wembai (Wendell and Vimbai) relationship being the only main issue of note.

On the other hand, the real action will as usual be at the tails house. There are already signs of shifts in the dynamics of the house, since the arrival of Millicent.
Luweza have had their first tiff (do know the cause) with Weza apparently walking away and ignoring Luclay even after appealing several times to her.
Meanwhile, Karen could be heard encouraging Alex to step up his game, apparently because she thinks the cameras would now be more on him (and away from Luweza) in view of his new found position in the center of a love triangle.
Karen, herself was suggesting to Mumba that she was considering changing her game plan (I believe possibly the girl power pact) - all of these happening just minutes after Milicent walked into the house - just image what could follow after a few days wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 26, 2011
riddle me this guys,

Hanni, 5 countries vote Ethiopia, Angola,Ghana, Nigeria and ROA
wendell, 3 countries vote Zimbabwe Namibia and Zambia
Lomwe, 2 countries vote Malawi and Mozambique
Zeus, 2 countries vote, S A and Botswana
Sharon o, 1 country, Uganda, 10.23%
Vimbai, 1 country, Tanzania, 12.93%
Milicent, 1, kenya, 6.4%
felicia, 0 country vote
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2011
@werepe leri
Just announce to the thread you have pics of the shower hours, and ask whoever interested that you will mail to them. They are extremely nudity and cant be allowed in here.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 9:42pm On Jun 26, 2011
Damn,i've missed this thread tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by moruphb: 9:48pm On Jun 26, 2011
oya naow, wnt mind those pix.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by knick(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2011
Sure would like to view d pics uv got, gonickoool@yahoo.com
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 12:11pm On Jun 27, 2011
Gosh! I can not stand the heads house! I feel as if I am watching big brother UK not Africa. Too me "my Opinion" they are all fake.
What will it look like if all the contestants are real africans who have never left the shores of Africa before, now that's what I want to see!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by shalom1234: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2011
[quote][/quote]Last night marked a series of unforgettable events for Alex, who for some reason or other found himself caught between the advances of three women.

After an evening of tension between Millicent, Weza and Miss P, Weza decided to get ahead of the game and make her move.

The Angolan made it a point to find a quiet moment alone with Alex so she could bare her heart to him. She revealed that she had had the hearts for him from Day One and Karen was her witness. After some impressive wooing she promised the skeptical Ghanaian that their worlds were going to join after the show, and that was a fact!

Prior to the model's landing in the Tails House, it was the general consensus that Alex was a no-go zone as Miss P had marked her territory early on arrival into the House. Weza's move into Tails two weeks ago caused a puncture in Miss P's protective bubble as the Femme Fatale broke the boundary during a game of truth or dare, making all the other girls realise that the idea that Alex was untouchable was actually a restriction imposed by their minds (okay, and Miss P too!) Millicent's arrival concretised the fallacy even more, when after receiving bitchy overtures from the girls, the Kenyan exclaimed, "Alex is a grown man, he can decide for himself!"

Weza may have tried to get ahead of the rest in the race to become Mrs Bumaye, but with all of Biggie's twists to the game we have a feeling the plot is sure to thicken even more!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
, and now NO NOMINATIONS in Tails,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by donyomi(f): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2011
I don't know why Weza is on to all these silly gossips. I am beginning to feel like she needs to go.

Its wrong how she's representing herself. If she is as bold she should confront Milli and stop selling herself short!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2011
^ is that for real? But y?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2011
I meant the nomination.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by DJAlpha: 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
Biggie said he's got a Surprise
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 5:30pm On Jun 27, 2011
^^^ Here's what I think,
The eviction/nomination are sacrosanct so somehow there has to be one, so Biggie might use this opportunity to get back at troublesome housemates and those that have defied him openly maybe just to appease those that think he's been too lenient, so those likely to be up wld be; Luclay, Karen, Alex and Mumba. Just a thot sha, at least thats what I'd do if I were Biggie except that I'lld be risking killing the show if Luclay n Karen get evicted as well as turning the girls into Lesbos if both guys get evicted. Like I said, Just a thot sha.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2011
Or it could just be that they'll all be up for eviction (both head and tails mates). If thats the case, i forsee a massive eviction on sunday. Its about time biggie reduced the house mates against the finale.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2011
i think biggie will pair the housemates.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:09pm On Jun 27, 2011
IMHO,

all housemates would be up 4 eviction except the HOHs,

after 2 are sent home from each house,

we would have a reunion cos the heads house na bad-market, (i mean, who actually watches that stuff, its punishment)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2011
Let the game begin, the house has become ONE, in Tails (the real house)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
NOOOOOO, all those boring people need to go!

well now the games have officially begun. no more saving Vina. this will end up splitting the Nigerian vote, therefore making Karen weaker. if Vina and Karen are up at the same time, then I guess Vina has got to go, sorry girl.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Win95: 9:28pm On Jun 27, 2011
Now I see the twist, the heads are merging with the tails
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
Damn,Biggie couldn't stand the boredom like us grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 11:45pm On Jun 27, 2011
aieromon:

Damn,Biggie couldn't stand the boredom like us grin grin
lol. .maybe he comes here to read our posts too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (49) (Reply)

Which Sites Can One Download Bollywood Movies With Subtitles? / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.