Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98180 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Then KAREN must be on drugs---- (I knew she was on drugs--lol) --- If you don't want sh1t, DON'T START SH1T--STAY D 4UCK AWAY FROM SH1T. Roger that.

Karen is my babe and all but--- I have to be real here--- she got what she asked for. She knew/knows luclay is not stable so why look for his trouble and play victim? Abeg jo--- She should go and sit down and get her SH1t together.

I even thought she gonna go home sef, I already gave up on her---hehehehe---thank God she's still here.

KAREN FOR THE MONEY!!!!!

^^^U know what? I can understand a South African trying to justify what Luclay did ( they've got to support their own), i can understand a guy doing so (well some of us do not know where to draw the line) and i can understand a foreigner doing same (ok lets have a good laugh at the misery of a strong Nigerian contestant) but I cant seem to understand a Nigerian(?) female doing so. How can u give such a flimsy excuse as 'She was asking for it' to justify such a despicable act?

Lets say u got into a fight with a guy in your office and u were so hotheaded that u gave him a dirty slap, well as a guy with his pride to protect, he returns the favour not with a slap but with punches and uppercuts like he was in a street fight with Mike Tyson leaving u battered. So wld u justify the guys action this time by saying; I was asking for it? A yes from u wldnt suprise me one bit but wld rather justify your warped sense of reasoning but shame on u if you say no cos that's exactly what Luclay did. Luclay's action was disturbing and demeaning and should not be excused by anyone thinking correctly.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 5:32pm On Jun 23, 2011
wesley80:

^^^U know what? I can understand a South African trying to justify what Luclay did ( they've got to support their own), i can understand a guy doing so (well some of us do not know where to draw the line) and i can understand a foreigner doing same (ok lets have a good laugh at the misery of a strong Nigerian contestant) but I cant seem to understand a Nigerian(?) female doing so. How can u give such a flimsy excuse as 'She was asking for it' to justify such a despicable act?

Well, AS A NIGERIAN FEMALE, I didn't justify what Luclay did. Read my post again. All I said was KAREN asked for it ---YES--SHE DID! SHE DID! SHE DID! So, therefore she needs to calm the 4uck down. Go to the bigbrother website and watch the clips again. KAREN didn't DESERVE what she got, but She did ASK for it--And it was given to her on a platter of gold. Let's be real here abeg. I LOVE KAREN too. She's my babe. But still, call a spade a spade.  The babe should cool down.

Anyways this will teach her a lesson.

wesley80:

Lets say u got into a fight with a guy in your office and u were so hotheaded that u gave him a dirty slap, well as a guy with his pride to protect, he returns the favour not with a slap but with punches and uppercuts like he was in a street fight with Mike Tyson leaving u battered.

I've never ever ever ever gotten myself into a "physical fight" situation (and never will), Coz, I use my brain. I always avoid such situations by any possible means-- I love myself.

So sweetheart, use another analogy.

wesley80:

So wld u justify the guys action this time by saying; I was asking for it?

If I was ever in that situation(will never happen), well, OF COURSE I ASKED FOR IT!!! DUH!! I SLAPPED HIM--- I should automatically expect a reaction from him--any type of reaction my dear. I MAY HAVE NOT dESErVED the Mike tyson beating, but again, I did ask for it. If I had not initiated the slap HE WOULDN'T HAVE BEAT ME---DUH!!!! O' boy this is common sense now. 

wesley80:

A yes from u wldnt suprise me one bit but wld rather justify your warped sense of reasoning but shame on u if you say no cos that's exactly what Luclay did. Luclay's action was disturbing and demeaning and should not be excused by anyone thinking correctly.

I'm happy for you, Mr. correct thinker. Again, I didn't excuse his action.

MORALE of the story: Don't instigate sh1t you can't handle (especially with a mental case like luclay).
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23, 2011
[atquote author=BABE! link=topic=654205.msg8576901#msg8576901 date=1308846777]

[color=#000099]Well, AS A NIGERIAN FEMALE, I didn't justify what Luclay did. Read my post again. All I said was KAREN asked for it ---YES--SHE DID! SHE DID! SHE DID! So, therefore she needs to calm the 4uck down. Go to the bigbrother website and watch the clips again. KAREN didn't DESERVE what she got, but She did ASK for it--And it was given to her on a platter of gold. Let's be real here abeg. I LOVE KAREN too. She's my babe. But still, call a spade a spade.  The babe should cool down.
[quote][/quote]

Well, u do know yr mouth wld serve its purpose better if u spoke only from one side and may i suggest u speak thru its front? U cant xpect to be coherent when u r speaking from both sides of yr mouth. You cant say Karen didnt DESERVE what she got when u maintain that that was exactly what she asked for. If she asked for it then she deserved the end product and nothing less. So pls dont try to wriggle out of yr words cos if yr argument is to be logical,thats exactly what u imply except perhaps ITS NOT!

"So sweetheart, use another analogy"

What if I say u r arguing like a demented B.ITch? wld u be willing to overlook it afterall u "Asked for it"  by arguing with someone u cldnt predict even though u didnt DESERVE the resultant name calling? or did u xpect me to maintain a certain degree of decorum at this stage of an argument? Just asking.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 7:13pm On Jun 23, 2011
Well, it's an argument-- a simple, classy argument. It's not like I "slapped you" or "scratched you (lol)."  And Yes people do get emotional when arguing (like you now), so yh, I do expect some form of name-calling-- Though, I don't deserve it. If you're heading towards the name-calling arena (you're already there sef)--then I'm out.  wink

Well, again Karen ASKED for it, she didn't DESERVE it.

"Asking for something" and "deserving something" are two different concepts darling.

When you ask for something, you may ask for it "out of ignorance" , "unknowingly", "mistakenly" e.t.c.
So therefore, she asked for it.

When you deserve something, it means what you're given is appropriate--you earned it. 
So, therefore, she didn't deserve it.

Anyways, Wesley80, it's aight ehn? Lets expend our energy on voting for karen.  Karen is probably over it, I think it's your turn to do so.

Oh yh, There's a saying that goes: "The best thing to give your enemy is your forgiveness, to an opponent, tolerance, to a friend, your heart, and TO YOURSELF, RESPECT! Nuff said.   

Over and Out.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hillsate: 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2011
@BABE!
This your signature na wa o!
ya, i wanna work out, so whats the deal?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ayusman16(m): 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
I think Karen likes Luclay, If not why can't she stop talking about him. She also gossips too much.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:11pm On Jun 23, 2011
wesley80 you are 100% correct. Sorry, but thats also what some women say when a girl is wearing revealing clothes and she is violated. does that mean she asked for it because she was already dressed in a provocative and "inviting" manner? we as women need to stop that "someone asked for it" crap. I mean, why would he even attempt to pull down her pants and show her unclothedness for all of Africa in the first place? HE KNEW SHE WASN'T WEARING PANTIES TO TOP IT OFF! that was UNCALLED FOR. Karen doesnt even shower totally unclothed, so what makes him think she wants to be disgraced? I still can't believe Biggie and/or the producers still have done NOTHING on this issue. Karen cried and kept saying she felt violated (which i think she did) and all Biggie can do is sit down and ask Karen silly questions in her chat session. No wonder she stormed out, i would be pissed too. coupled with doing absolutely nothing than to write a "sensational" story about it on his website.

I am confirming my suspicions that Luclay has people working for him on the inside. would they have allowed Ernest or Zeus or anyone else to get away with such naughty behavior? I believe they both should be punished, but Luclay should be given a bigger punishment, one he CANNOT escape from or wiggle his way out of.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2011
Luclay has major issues, he uses the smallest excuse to blow up and put on a show for Africa. I hope Karen has realised that the dwarf is not her friend, she needs to stop talking about him, ignore him and concentrate on her game. I feel Wendull will go to tails on Sunday which will be good for Karen as she somehow gets along with that weird guy. She needs someone else to hang with so her game doesn't die. By the way all that 9ja/SA alliance is rubbish, those guys are the ones crucifying Karen on all the forums. Make Uti forget 9ja voting for any yeye Luclay, its time make everyone bear their father's name
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:59am On Jun 24, 2011
tatiana009:

Luclay has major issues, he uses the smallest excuse to blow up and put on a show for Africa. I hope Karen has realised that the dwarf is not her friend, she needs to stop talking about him, ignore him and concentrate on her game. I feel Wendull will go to tails on Sunday which will be good for Karen as she somehow gets along with that weird guy. She needs someone else to hang with so her game doesn't die. By the way all that 9ja/SA alliance is rubbish, those guys are the ones crucifying Karen on all the forums. Make Uti forget 9ja voting for any yeye Luclay, its time make everyone bear their father's name
AMEN!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 6:57am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^^Yes, I second that, especially now that Luweza has become a reality.
In fact I witnessed the two kissing several times in the early hours of this morning between 2:20 - 3:30 am. only God knows how long this had been going on, cos they have the habit of staying up all night chatting and cossying together while their housemates and majority of viewers are asleep.

It will be interesting to watch whether Biggie would help expose this romance or whether they themselves would come clean to their housemates and the rest of Africa. Well, one thing is now for sure, Weza's self-portrayed clean (no romance on the show) image would definitely go out through the window, it wouln't even surprise me if the two eventually follow Eboke's suit and actually have sex - as they continue get hornier and the temptation sets in.

In any event, the emergence of this new romance and it coinciding with the recent Karen/Luclay bust up could prove too much for our girl and leave her vulnerable. Moreover, Weza's continued loyalty to the girl-power alliance can no longer be relied upon as she pursues her new found in-house romance with Luclay.

@tatiana009, I disagree with you, I don't see how Wendell's eviction to the Tails house would help our girl considering the fact that Vimbai, with all her lepacious appeal, could still not entice him into relationship so what chance does our (not so pretty) tomboy have - beg to ask.

The truth is, Luweza is a potential threat and a destabilizing factor to our girl. She will need our help and we can help her by ;firstly withdrawing our support (i.e. votes) for any of the two lovebirds (Luclay & Weza); secondly, by turning other countries against them through negative propaganda so that one of them gets evicted soon - hopefully Weza first.

Finally, for those who hadn't seen what Luclay exactly did to Karen to cause the latest rift, here is the video, you can judge for yourselves.

Sorry, video won't upload, will try later.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 8:41am On Jun 24, 2011
Its just so sad that all this is happening at a time we need Karen to be on top of her game,  angry angry angry angry angry angry

Whatever happened to the ''i do not do short men'' & ''I do not do giants'' comment made by Weza and Luclay,  it is either Weza is using Luclay or she has fallen for him,  whichever one Weza is a big pretender, i never really liked her from day one, her funny accent does not even help at all coupled with her ''I too know'' attitude.  sad sad sad sad sad

Right from when Karen and the girls asked her to act sexy for Alex so as to see Peo's reaction and she turned all her energy to Luclay, i knew then that the ''Extra Bi*tch was up to something,  Pardon me but I just hate her guts sad sad sad sad

And for our dear Karen,  this babe really likes Otono as a friend and not as a lover, hence her jealousy and restlessness when Otono went under the cover with Weza and each quality time he spends with Weza. embarassed embarassed

Those of you calling for justice, becareful because if you watched the highlights on Channel 114 (AfricaMagic) yesterday night and saw the way they carefully packaged the whole scenario to show us viewers that Karen invited whatever she got, but whatever the case maybe, Luclay would have apologised when he saw she did not like that ''singular act''. Karen is very very playful and she expected Otono to play the same way and not to show her ''Ikebe''  or VJJ to Africa! Haba,

All well and good, Karen being Karen will definitely recover fast and i pray whoever is coming into the house is someone she can hang out with, Mumba has proven to be a true friend to Karen even after she warned karen to stop pestering ''Luweza'' she was still there for her when she cried her heart out in the bedroom, ''A cry of friendship betrayal'' i must say,  cry cry cry cry cry

Let us see how the nomination would go on Monday,  who the true friends and the back stabbers would be,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

''GAME ON, PRESS PLAY'' cool cool cool cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:51am On Jun 24, 2011
WEZA EXPOSED!!!

She claims that Luclay is someone she would never date, he is not her type, Luclay is fake, he is an actor, blah blah blah. it's funny how she puts up that front when its daytime, when she knows she is being watched by millions. but  when its 3 am, in the middle of the night, thats when her true colors come out.
Weza has just exposed herself to be one of the FAKEST females in the house. every one of them has a little fake in them, but some people's fakeness is more than others. Weza is telling the girls one thing with her fake Bottom "GIRL-POWER!" crusade, and at night, she is all up under Luclay. SMH!

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=5239

WEZA EXPOSED!

time for her and Luclay to bounce next week. once they bounce, I know Karen can knock all of them out one by one, but I'm not too sure about Kim and possibly Mumba though, cause the Zimbos have that silly alliance going. don't worry, we shall show them again this season. but once those two are out, it will be all good, depending on who is sent from the Heads to the Tails though

ScreenDiva:

Let us see how the nomination would go on Monday,  who the true friends and the back stabbers would be,  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

''GAME ON, PRESS PLAY'' cool cool cool cool
you are right. cool cool cool
this is why Karen MUST win the Head of House task. If she wins, then we know she is totally safe, even if she is nominated. she needs to toughen up and pull through these next few days. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2011
ScreenDiva:

Those of you calling for justice, becareful because if you watched the highlights on Channel 114 (AfricaMagic) yesterday night and saw the way they carefully packaged the whole scenario to show us viewers that Karen invited whatever she got,
[/b][/i]' cool cool cool cool

I was left aghast at the highlights shown yesterday! The whole show was a complete mockery of Karen and one wld have to be extra patriotic not to feel Karen got what she was asking for based on those highlights. Biggie's (or whoever) hypocrisy just stank to the high heavens, he forgot it never is about the provocation but the response just as it was during Lotus' fight with Luclay. Even though Luclay was provocative to the point of earning a slap, Lotus had to be disqualified cos she crossed the line but now Biggie wants his viewers to accept Luclay's action simply because Karen acted provocatively, what nonsense! Anyway, now we know what we r up against - biggie himsel so brace yourselves!
I was also mighty impressed by Mumba, even when she was told to get lost by Karen remained persistent until she doused the flames, not even the hipopotamus HOH could do anything but watch all thru. My hand go touch them one by one.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2011
[size=13pt]Is KAREN ma gurl still in the building. . . . i really wish she should win the mola!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by mumagee(f): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2011
I really feel bad for karen, biggy is smart he knows showing the highlights will get our juices up for karen there generating more money. Oh well! I guess if that is what it will take then as usual we got her back real time.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 10:49am On Jun 24, 2011
if karen,alex,missp and lucry is up then luclay is gone
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2011
[size=13pt]But is KAREN baby still in the house at all ? grin[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^ yes she is. its obvious you're not watching (or following this thread for that matter). why not watch clips of her on the website? wink

with Mumba as HoH, i don't know how it translate for our gal cos she'll be more inclined to save her country person over her pal. but its all good tho'. i don't see any of the tail mates as a major threat if she's up on monday.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
Thanks for the update guys! I have been in & out of town so i  solely depend on your updates  for news
I do have a question though
How long can a gal  keep her not soooo cool relationship, secret .
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bebe4u(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
"I don't do short men" by Weza, same was said by Elizabeth of Tanzania, but then we all know what went down when our homeboy Kevin won the moola.

I wonder why girls wont just keep shut when they know they can resist all.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
Wish Biggie can get a T-Shirt for WEZA with the inscription: "I DON'T DO SHORT MEN." Wonder why Kim whom she told has not started a discussion: Angola, I thought you said "you don't like short men?" In full view of other housemates, including, what's his name?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hmmm, was watching the Big brother highlights show today and guess which one they chose to show again? U guessed right, it was a repeat of yesterdays shameless anti-Karen propaganda! Someone said they prolly made a mistake but i just laughed. If this were say NTA, or AIT (Hallmarks of broadcasting incompetence) then i might have agreed but it wasnt. This is biggie's propaganda machine at work. When Lerato got struck last time, there was an outcry from women activists in SA forcing bb to expel the offender and i think bb learnt his lesson and chose to go on the offensive this time. And what better way to do so than to portray Karen as the agressor to her home audience? Clever i'd say. Just a thot sha, i'm actually over the incident - well, sort of!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2011
Just spoke with the producer - in fact, she's still holding on, so that I could finish this comment - and I have her assurance that the wrong tape was used.
Chikena ko?
Let's move on - and hope that Mumbai and Karen remain friends. I think Karen, deep down, is a lovely persoon - though, and this is true, someone who knows her says that very well, says what we are seeing is a less-crazed Karen (LCK). Why I say she is lovely is that when Mumbai was announced as Head of House, she it was who ran to her to embrace her. And, I think it was genuine. When Bernadine got her "gift" to take someone on a roll, it was Karen who went and practically held on to Bernardine to please take her. Watch everyone who has come from Heads, it is Karen who has almost always been the first person to embrace them. At least I saw her welcome Bernardine and Weza. I (w)rest my case.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:51pm On Jun 24, 2011
TEE ZERO:

Just spoke with the producer - in fact, she's still holding on, so that I could finish this comment - and I have her assurance that the wrong tape was used.
Chikena ko?
Let's move on - and hope that Mumbai and Karen remain friends. I think Karen, deep down, is a lovely persoon - though, and this is true, someone who knows her says that very well, says what we are seeing is a less-crazed Karen (LCK). Why I say she is lovely is that when Mumbai was announced as Head of House, she it was who ran to her to embrace her. And, I think it was genuine. When Bernadine got her "gift" to take someone on a roll, it was Karen who went and practically held on to Bernardine to please take her. Watch everyone who has come from Heads, it is Karen who has almost always been the first person to embrace them. At least I saw her welcome Bernardine and Weza. I (w)rest my case.
YES! and biggie is trying to paint her as the total opposite.
God damn them!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2011
Our Nigerian Girls are usually misrepresenting us.First ofunneka,now this.Why do they keep acting like sex-depraved human beings.Maybe BB should start representing us with finer girls,cos these ones no get self esteem. nkenna--ofunneka----geraldine------ karen 9ja girls smh
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 6:09am On Jun 25, 2011
@ Hollandis: What might you say is "correct" representation of a 9ja?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2011
hollandis:

Our Nigerian Girls are usually misrepresenting us.First ofunneka,now this.Why do they keep acting like sex-depraved human beings.Maybe BB should start representing us with finer girls,cos these ones no get self esteem. nkenna--ofunneka----geraldine------ karen 9ja girls smh

Karen may still be growing on me. But how did Geraldine mess up, even Ofunneka did okay.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by hollandis(f): 11:49am On Jun 25, 2011
Geraldine was acted dumb thruout her stay,ofunneka was acting depraved now karen is walking in the same shoes.The Nigerian girls I know won't act too forward in a sick way to get a guys attention.The girl is really irritating me.Me I no support anybdy again.Vina and karen are so annoying
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
^^^I am sure if Nigerians had a choice neither Karen nor Vina would have emerged as their representatives in the BBA competition.

Karen is simply village-ghetto (with overnight oversea exposure) and fugly - though I am beginning to like her for her fighting spirit; while Vina, from her accent to mannerism, is everything British except for her genes and Nigerian passport - though, can't see anything wrong with her except she is not typical naija.

If I had a choice, I would have preferred someone with beauty, class, sharp penetrative mind and analytical brain like the lepacious Vimbai, from Zimbabwe (abeg, ignore me, I just have a soft spot for tall elegant lepas grin)

That notwithstanding, they are our representatives and there is nothing we can do about it, so as a true Nigerian I feel obliged to support our own, regardless - I am therefore, going to continue voting Karen and Vina and hope they set a new double winning record for naija. cool

Pssst, hey, it don't mean we shouldn't be free to criticize our own, if they mess up, after-all we are among ourselves - NL all be naija. grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2011
No dear, they're not all 9ja but i wish!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 7:49am On Jun 26, 2011
^^^only few exceptions otherwise majority naija, at least 98%, so no biggie wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kaydee(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2011
@ WerepeLeri

Ki lon bo?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (49) (Reply)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.