Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,963 members, 7,873,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98150 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 4:29am On Jun 17, 2011
Yes there are shower scenes,saw some via a good samaritan on Nigerian'adult'forum.com. To b able to view them I think U have to pay a one off fee of N10 dollars on dstv.com to get access.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 1:08pm On Jun 17, 2011
Vina wins HOH in heads house while Nic wins in Tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2011
Miss P tries her best to hook up with Alex, but he wants none of it.

I so feel for her, Is it by force,

Or Is Alex Gay?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 2:18pm On Jun 17, 2011
Nic once talked about his Very Very High IQ, And today in the HOH task, He Proved it,

Good Vina Has Brains too,,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2011
Real classic blonde moments there…,  Its being like what?? 46 or 47 days in the big brother amplified house and the drama never stops…. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

When the housemates came into the house on the first day, as I was taking down notes, I was also noting down their names and countries, Karen’s name was called, as she stepped in I said ‘oh! This one looks like an AGBERO’’ because of her step and the outfit she was wearing while the other ladies walked majestically to IK, Karen bounced to him like a boy……some moments there I tell you and I saw the look on Vina’s face like ‘oh!! So we are two persons/ladies representing Naija… I thought I was the only one, ’sob, ’ …sob… cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Luclay was another housemate that made an impact on me the very first day, cos I felt boyfriend’s got swag, looks and all (not minding the height) but he began to fall my hand when he became a cry baby, then arrogance took over, he had this fight with Lotus, Lotus was disqualified, boyfriend became untouchable all of sudden? He brags about taking Lotus out to new entrants from the heads house and whoever cares to listen but our own Karen is his only match……. She definitely knows how to hit him below the belt…. Just imagine when Luclay flipped over a SCRATCH…. Karen made him look silly for crying and flipping over a SCRATCHHHHH….urghhhhh angry angry angry angry angry angry…. I felt light dragging ‘Otono’ as he is fondly called in the house out of my telly.

For me Karen [/b]and [b]Luclay are the only two housemates that makes the show very interesting, they have really made an impact whether positive or negative, fake bosoms or real ones, tomboy or girly girly, bleached skin or unbleached skin, fake accent or real accent, celebrity diva or mgbeke (loki) who cares, all I want is real talk, real entertainment that is why the heads house bore me stiff, each time the camera zooms to the Heads house I quickly change the video using my remote control. angry angry angry angry angry angry 

If Karen [/b]or [b]Luclay leaves the house this Sunday, the show will be as good as dead, I tell you, even the 30mins we get daily from Africa Magic, the focus is always on the Tails housemates why, because they bring it onnnnnnn…, Weza has even confirmed that the tails house is more fun especially after Karen and co. gave her the load down of the house, she even went further by saying that ‘If I were a viewer, I will only watch this house because real stuff makes u guys fight unlike the other house where they fight over senseless issues’’

Karen told biggie in one of her chat room sessions that she is Mama Bi**ch, Mumba – Sister Bi**ch, Kim – Cousin Bi**ch, Bernadina – Baby Bi**ch and Weza – Extra Bi**ch. I just dey laugh… so much said for Karen and Luclay [/b]now to my impression about the other housemates… cool cool cool cool cool

[b]Danny
– Are you guys sure that guy is an Ethiopian He has this funny Russian/Yugoslavian accent…. I wonder if that is what is obtainable in Ethiopia or the guy grew up in that cold region?…he is one of the furnitures in the house, although he has opened up a little since coming to tails house to join his buddy Luclay, whom he cannot do without, his guilty pleasure after cigarette. My girl Karen talked to him last night about opening up more to other housemates as he is not in the game to smoke, read novels and befriends with only Luclay, but the dude just stared on as if Karen was talking trash…. He should leave the house come Sunday; he is just boringggggg…,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kim
– That girl came into the house with her hormones rushing up for Nic…,  my own definition of a village champion, an Mgeke, a LOKI as Uti would call it. No strategy, no game plan, beauty – 0%, entertatintment – 2% (Saturday night party) craving for Nic – 98%. She should be evicted already!!!. grin grin grin grin grin

Bernadina – Nothing fun or serious about this babe, she could leave if she comes up again, but I must commend her for taking Karen to the glass house to watch movie, wine and dine at the envy of the other housemates, it would have been sad if she had not taken Karen because girlfriend begged for it when others did not show any interest at all. She won’t be missed if she happens to leave the show….
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Weza (Madam Aura) Fine curves, good height, funny accent that really sends shivers down my spine… arrrghh…not facially fine  from my own ratings, carries herself like a diva/celebrity…as if nobody is up to her in the house, currently being labeled as ‘LUWEZA’’ as she happens to be spending more time with Luclay. She was given a task by Karen and the girls to look sexy for Alex so as to make Peo jealous, but girlfriend happens to be spending more time with karen’s Otono….beats me, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Peo
– Fine skin, fat asss and also has her hormones rushing up for Alex, She was saved by her good deeds to Karen when she was up with ‘Eboke’’. I simply do not find her interesting at all… Zero entertainment value…,  grin grin

Nic – Very smart and intelligent dude but could be ruined by his association with Kim the LOKI babe as the 2 of them do not fit together. 20% entertainment value and I do not see him winning the show unless dem dash am…,  grin grin grin grin grin

Alex‘Charlee’’ now could he be threatened by Karen? Beats me??… as he did not blink an eye when he called out Karen’s name on Monday night, seems to have eyes for Weza, likes food a lot, the only time he entertained me was the night he & Luclay went gaga on Biggie because he called off the Saturday night party when their favourite music was playing. He & Luclay simply went on and on about how they do not give a bleep about Biggie and how they will not carry out any punishment if there were any. ‘bleep Biggie’ that my song you know’’ Some crazy alcohol moments there. 20% entertainment value. He will not be missed if and when he leaves the house. cool cool

Mumba – hmm…. I want to believe that her closeness to Karen brought her out of her shell, boring babe, holds grudges, since the scratch episode, she had barely spoken with her ex-buddy Otono. 10% entertainment due to Karen’s influence. I will not miss her, if and when she is evicted.  sad sad sad

Now for the heads Housemates.

Sharon O – Just another dumb blonde with classic moments e.g crying in the chat room for fear of being evicted? If she happens to be up for eviction…, hmmm they have not nominated her and she is crying What if they do? I wonder or is it guilty conscience Entertainment – 5% (Saturday nights) Gossip – 95%. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Felicia – Always craving for sexxx or is she on aphrodisiac or something She should be evicted quickly jooo so she can go join her boyfriend… Entertainment level – 10% - Gossiping – 50%, intimate craving – 40%. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Millicent – Actress and Player, 2 timing Biatch, she can jam 2 heads together without blinking an eye – devious babe. Watch out for her…… embarassed embarassed

Vina – Oh! My Oh! My, just too unNaija for my liking and I certainly do not appreciate ladies with low cut or Mohawk whatever!!!!!!… Just imagine her with Weza’s body/height, some of Karen’s razziness, some of Hanni’s beauty…Girlfriend would have made the heads house roll….but nada.??

Vimbai – Intelligent, well spoken, well travel/read, not fine, too skinny, If big brother were to be a school, she will lead but for the Amplified, nooooooo wayyyy….

Lomwe – What is it about him that makes Vina and Hanni want to be close to him? To me this dude is fake; he is just there, nothing fantastic about him, just an OK guy, not handsome with his big sets of teeth duhh!!!!

Zeus
– Needs to exercise more so as to loose some weight, maybe smart and can rap but not what the show is all about…. sad sad

Wendell – The virgin?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Another furniture, I foresee him getting evicted the first time he comes up on the chopping block. Another borite, Boringggggg……… sad sad

Hanni – Fine babe, smart with good singing voice but Ooops!!! Sorry I do not find any of y’all entertaining in the heads house. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2011
ScreenDiva:

Real classic blonde moments there…,  Its being like what?? 46 or 47 days in the big brother amplified house and the drama never stops…. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

When the housemates came into the house on the first day, as I was taking down notes, I was also noting down their names and countries, Karen’s name was called, as she stepped in I said ‘oh! This one looks like an AGBERO’’ because of her step and the outfit she was wearing while the other ladies walked majestically to IK, Karen bounced to him like a boy……some moments there I tell you and I saw the look on Vina’s face like ‘oh!! So we are two persons/ladies representing Naija… I thought I was the only one, ’sob, ’ …sob… cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Luclay was another housemate that made an impact on me the very first day, cos I felt boyfriend’s got swag, looks and all (not minding the height) but he began to fall my hand when he became a cry baby, then arrogance took over, he had this fight with Lotus, Lotus was disqualified, boyfriend became untouchable all of sudden? He brags about taking Lotus out to new entrants from the heads house and whoever cares to listen but our own Karen is his only match……. She definitely knows how to hit him below the belt…. Just imagine when Luclay flipped over a SCRATCH…. Karen made him look silly for crying and flipping over a SCRATCHHHHH….urghhhhh angry angry angry angry angry angry…. I felt light dragging ‘Otono’ as he is fondly called in the house out of my telly.

For me Karen [/b]and [b]Luclay are the only two housemates that makes the show very interesting, they have really made an impact whether positive or negative, fake bosoms or real ones, tomboy or girly girly, bleached skin or unbleached skin, fake accent or real accent, celebrity diva or mgbeke (loki) who cares, all I want is real talk, real entertainment that is why the heads house bore me stiff, each time the camera zooms to the Heads house I quickly change the video using my remote control. angry angry angry angry angry angry 

If Karen [/b]or [b]Luclay leaves the house this Sunday, the show will be as good as dead, I tell you, even the 30mins we get daily from Africa Magic, the focus is always on the Tails housemates why, because they bring it onnnnnnn…, Weza has even confirmed that the tails house is more fun especially after Karen and co. gave her the load down of the house, she even went further by saying that ‘If I were a viewer, I will only watch this house because real stuff makes u guys fight unlike the other house where they fight over senseless issues’’

Karen told biggie in one of her chat room sessions that she is Mama Bi**ch, Mumba – Sister Bi**ch, Kim – Cousin Bi**ch, Bernadina – Baby Bi**ch and Weza – Extra Bi**ch. I just dey laugh… so much said for Karen and Luclay [/b]now to my impression about the other housemates… cool cool cool cool cool

[b]Danny
– Are you guys sure that guy is an Ethiopian He has this funny Russian/Yugoslavian accent…. I wonder if that is what is obtainable in Ethiopia or the guy grew up in that cold region?…he is one of the furnitures in the house, although he has opened up a little since coming to tails house to join his buddy Luclay, whom he cannot do without, his guilty pleasure after cigarette. My girl Karen talked to him last night about opening up more to other housemates as he is not in the game to smoke, read novels and befriends with only Luclay, but the dude just stared on as if Karen was talking trash…. He should leave the house come Sunday; he is just boringggggg…,  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Kim
– That girl came into the house with her hormones rushing up for Nic…,  my own definition of a village champion, an Mgeke, a LOKI as Uti would call it. No strategy, no game plan, beauty – 0%, entertatintment – 2% (Saturday night party) craving for Nic – 98%. She should be evicted already!!!. grin grin grin grin grin

Bernadina – Nothing fun or serious about this babe, she could leave if she comes up again, but I must commend her for taking Karen to the glass house to watch movie, wine and dine at the envy of the other housemates, it would have been sad if she had not taken Karen because girlfriend begged for it when others did not show any interest at all. She won’t be missed if she happens to leave the show….
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Weza (Madam Aura) Fine curves, good height, funny accent that really sends shivers down my spine… arrrghh…not facially fine  from my own ratings, carries herself like a diva/celebrity…as if nobody is up to her in the house, currently being labeled as ‘LUWEZA’’ as she happens to be spending more time with Luclay. She was given a task by Karen and the girls to look sexy for Alex so as to make Peo jealous, but girlfriend happens to be spending more time with karen’s Otono….beats me, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Peo
– Fine skin, fat asss and also has her hormones rushing up for Alex, She was saved by her good deeds to Karen when she was up with ‘Eboke’’. I simply do not find her interesting at all… Zero entertainment value…,  grin grin

Nic – Very smart and intelligent dude but could be ruined by his association with Kim the LOKI babe as the 2 of them do not fit together. 20% entertainment value and I do not see him winning the show unless dem dash am…,  grin grin grin grin grin

Alex‘Charlee’’ now could he be threatened by Karen? Beats me??… as he did not blink an eye when he called out Karen’s name on Monday night, seems to have eyes for Weza, likes food a lot, the only time he entertained me was the night he & Luclay went gaga on Biggie because he called off the Saturday night party when their favourite music was playing. He & Luclay simply went on and on about how they do not give a bleep about Biggie and how they will not carry out any punishment if there were any. ‘bleep Biggie’ that my song you know’’ Some crazy alcohol moments there. 20% entertainment value. He will not be missed if and when he leaves the house. cool cool

Mumba – hmm…. I want to believe that her closeness to Karen brought her out of her shell, boring babe, holds grudges, since the scratch episode, she had barely spoken with her ex-buddy Otono. 10% entertainment due to Karen’s influence. I will not miss her, if and when she is evicted.  sad sad sad

Now for the heads Housemates.

Sharon O – Just another dumb blonde with classic moments e.g crying in the chat room for fear of being evicted? If she happens to be up for eviction…, hmmm they have not nominated her and she is crying What if they do? I wonder or is it guilty conscience Entertainment – 5% (Saturday nights) Gossip – 95%. tongue tongue tongue tongue

Felicia – Always craving for sexxx or is she on aphrodisiac or something She should be evicted quickly jooo so she can go join her boyfriend… Entertainment level – 10% - Gossiping – 50%, intimate craving – 40%. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Millicent – Actress and Player, 2 timing Biatch, she can jam 2 heads together without blinking an eye – devious babe. Watch out for her…… embarassed embarassed

Vina – Oh! My Oh! My, just too unNaija for my liking and I certainly do not appreciate ladies with low cut or Mohawk whatever!!!!!!… Just imagine her with Weza’s body/height, some of Karen’s razziness, some of Hanni’s beauty…Girlfriend would have made the heads house roll….but nada.??

Vimbai – Intelligent, well spoken, well travel/read, not fine, too skinny, If big brother were to be a school, she will lead but for the Amplified, nooooooo wayyyy….

Lomwe – What is it about him that makes Vina and Hanni want to be close to him? To me this dude is fake; he is just there, nothing fantastic about him, just an OK guy, not handsome with his big sets of teeth duhh!!!!

Zeus
– Needs to exercise more so as to loose some weight, maybe smart and can rap but not what the show is all about…. sad sad

Wendell – The virgin?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Another furniture, I foresee him getting evicted the first time he comes up on the chopping block. Another borite, Boringggggg……… sad sad

Hanni – Fine babe, smart with good singing voice but Ooops!!! Sorry I do not find any of y’all entertaining in the heads house. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Danny…he is one of the furnitures in the house, My Best Part
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2011
^^^ Did you have to quote the entire post just to make an empty one-lined point? SMH.

@ScreenDiva, Great and very refreshing write up.

Karen just gave Otono one of those well deserved shut-your-mouth-and-be-a-man telling off. The issue apparently was Luclay's insecurities over his height which had been discussed by the girls but which Weza Seemed to have ratted out to Luclay. Luclay almost in tears -trust him- confronted Karen as soon as she came out but Karen would have non of it telling Luclay he should deal with his insecurities as he's not the only short man in the world lol! Weza is proving to be a cunny snake in the house and i foresee a bust up with karen pretty soon.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 7:52pm On Jun 17, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Did you have to quote the entire post just to make an empty one-lined point? SMH.

Karen just gave Otono one of those well deserved shut-your-mouth-and-be-a-man telling off. The issue apparently was Luclay's insecurities over his height which had been discussed by the girls but which Weza Seemed to have ratted out to Luclay. Luclay almost in tears -trust him- confronted Karen as soon as she came out but Karen would have non of it telling Luclay he should deal with his insecurities as he's not the only short man in the world lol! Weza is proving to be a cunny snake in the house and i foresee a bust up with karen pretty soon.

Weza is playing the game. After gossipin with d girls about luclay, she will then go and tell luclay what d girls are saying about him. She told luclay what karen said about him.
   Also, Karen is being silly by not noticing that Weza is playing her.  Karen should learn to wise up angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2011
Zizi:

Vina wins HOH in heads house while Nic wins in Tails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Am not feeling Vina at all. Imagine when she was asked by Weza how many Tv stations are there in Nigeria she mentioned that she knows of only 3. Imagine that! Meanwhile in Nigeria we have nearly 200 tv stations including the local and satellite stations. That girl is just too british for my liking. The earlier she leaves the show the better for karen because I would not want a situation whereby she'll begin to share votes with Karen.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2011
wesley80:

Weza is playing the game. After gossipin with d girls about luclay, she will then go and tell luclay what d girls are saying about him. She told luclay what karen said about him.
Also, Karen is being silly by not noticing that Weza is playing her. Karen should learn to wise up angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2011
icez:

Also, Karen is being silly by not noticing that Weza is playing her.  Karen should learn to wise up angry
Don't worry about Weza. when the time comes we'll deal with her. We've dealt with her before and we can still deal with again whenever she's up for eviction. Come to think of it why do you think the girls in the heads house ganged up against her? It was because they saw her for who she really was.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 8:33pm On Jun 17, 2011
Don't worry about Weza. when the time comes we'll deal with her. We've dealt with her before and we can still deal with again whenever she's up for eviction. Come to think of it why do you think the girls in the heads house ganged up against her? It was because they saw her for who she really was.

Nic is intelligent and has seen Weza for who she really is. He told Karen and the other girls, but instead of Karen to be smart about it; she told Weza what Nic had said. My problem is that Karen is not as smart as she thinks. angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2011
Sibe007:

Miss P tries her best to hook up with Alex, but he wants none of it.

I so feel for her, Is it by force,

Or Is Alex Gay?

You may not be too far away from the truth, though I won't blame him (Alex) considering the babe is hardly much of a turn on.

@ScreenDiva
Good analysis, however, don't agree with you on Vimbai - on the average, she is easily the prettiest of the lot (as in just to look at) but not necessarily as sexually alluring as Weza (who is quite hot). Anyway, I've always had a thing for tall Lepa's - I guess I'm biased grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2011
I don't believe in the let's kick 1 rep out to pave the way for another. Karen's fans will be surprised when @ the end of the day Vina will turn out as the 9ja rep to go further, Karen is too hyper and might crash and burn. Either way there's enuff space for d 2 of them for now, we'll make d final decision when we have to e.g wit Kevin and Nkenna in d finals. Nottin wrong with 2 9jas making it to d finals again, 1 for each house. With 2 prize wins now they might never even have to compete directly. By the way Vina has her flaws but I beg I luv Karen but she sef get plenty K-leg
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 9:12pm On Jun 18, 2011
Luclay is a real drama-queen. Before Weza came into the tails house he was angry with Danny for staying away from him for 2 hours. Now that Weza is in the house Danny has been relegated to the background. See what a woman can do to buddies!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^and even worse, he cried to her for not returning his undying love and further repeated his intention of requesting to leave the house by tomorrow (Monday) if not evicted in today's evening show - hope our Karen survives.

Its funny how he would easily cry, at the drop of a hat, like a girl and still consider himself macho - an alpha male - what irony! He makes me sick embarassed

As for Danny, Karen got it right when she told him that he had turn himself into Luclay'a shadow by virtually identifying with only one person in the house; and true enough I think he's been very much under the radar and consequently can't see him surviving today's eviction show - he is a likeable person but IMO tactically foolish.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 19, 2011
^^ You are 100% correct. Furthermore, Luclay killed his game the moment he and karen parted ways and weza stepped in. I see him surviving today by a very SLIM margin.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^^Yeah, I also have the feeling he would survive and that Danny and Kim are the ones likely to take a walk tonight.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Biggie were to throw in a twist in the show and evict Luclay or Karen or both to the Heads house, just to liven things up a bit - it would be like putting the cat among the pigeons. wink

Did you notice, there has been no sign of Danny so far today at all, he is completely off the radar, as if he's been evicted already.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
Luclay killed Danny's game. Danny failed to realize that by hanging out with only Luclay he was limiting himself.
tashanja:

^^^^Yeah, I also have the feeling he would survive and that Danny and Kim are the ones likely to take a walk tonight.

Wouldn't it be interesting if Biggie were to throw in a twist in the show and evict Luclay or Karen or both to the Heads house, just to liven things up a bit - it would be like putting the cat among the pigeons. wink

Did you notice, there has been no sign of Danny so far today at all, he is completely off the radar, as if he's been evicted already.

You may be right in saying that biggie might come up with a twist and send the housemate with the highest country votes to the heads house because as it is now the heads is sparsely populated.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 6:46pm On Jun 19, 2011
Someone got NICked and Kim who actually was one of the do-ers is all tears.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 6:47pm On Jun 19, 2011
That is like a woman sKIMmed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
This should be interesting. I felt that Kim would be in d most danger of joining Danny as evicted, but I didn't think Nic would fare worse than her. Somehow I see things getting rougher in d house, Nic was a good at playing d diplomat and calming tensions. With him gone, I expect even more madness from d tail house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2011
his week you voted to save your favourite Housemate, take a look at how the voting week played out.

Danny received the least country votes, and was Evicted.

There was a two-way tie with both Nic and Luclay receiving 2 country votes each.

For this reason the tie-breaking mechanism was used. On a percentage basis, Luclay was returned to the Tails House, and Nic was evicted.

How You Voted:
Karen: 6 country votes - Nigeria, Angola, Rest of Africa, Ghana, Mozambique, Namibia (31.65%)

Kim: 4 country votes - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Malawi (25.11%)

Luclay: 2 country votes - South Africa, Botswana (18.06%)

Nic: 2 country votes - Kenya, Uganda (12.37%)

Danny: 1 country vote - Ethiopia (12.81%).
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19, 2011
karen is far popular than overrated luclay, who says vina is beta
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2011
Live on twitter #BBAmplified
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2011
[size=35pt]KAREN BABY!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! MY BABY HAS DONE IT AGAIN! SHE HAS PROVED TO BE THE STRONGEST THUS FAR! MUAH MUAH MUAH!
THANK YOU AFRICA FOR YOUR VOTES, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
[/size]

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

*tears of joy*  cry cry cry cry cry cry

btw: my prediction on Kim and Danny's results were pretty accurate. and i guess I overestimated Luclay and underestimated Karen. . . haha cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 7:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Thank You Africa!! Thank you for saving KAREN! Thank you!

Don't relax yet---there are more to come-- I predict "MUNYAism" starting from next week!

Again, thanks guyz!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 7:50pm On Jun 19, 2011
The show would have ended, believe me.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Jun 19, 2011
I never saw Nick's eviction coming, i thougt kim and danny will be axed. Results just goes to show how strong our karen is. KAREN IS DA BOMB!!! smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 7:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
Mennnn Alex is in for it this week, not necessarily cos he fears being pummeled by Luclay but because it wld take nerves of steel to stay calm while Luclay pushes him to the very extreme with his rants. Danny didnt help matters by calling Alex a Judas to the hearing of the housemates when he was asked to throw his fuse. Interesting week this is going to be. Nice to see Karen's wide support base.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply)

Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.