Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,958 members, 7,873,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:53 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98149 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2011
THE AMAKA:

we all knew, but. . .

[size=28pt]OMG, NASTY NASTY NASTY! I KNEW IT![/size]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kvzy4t3KnY[/flash]

[size=13pt]this is the reason why Bhoke has been acting so silly, she has not been thinking straight simply because Ernest is giving her something she obviously is getting from no guy in Tanzania. i pity desperate women. see how she just squandered herself because of a PRICK![/size]
so silly, giving it up in 3 1/2 weeks to a guy you barely even know? SMH!
Ernest was gonna use her and dump her anyway, nothing serious. after all, all the girls he claims he prefers and the ones he goes after are NOTHING like Bhoke at all, unless you're talking about how cheap they are, then Bhoke fits the bill. Ernest likes "pretty light skinned girls", yet Bhoke was still holding on. lol. maybe she will move to Uganda for him or hopes he will move to Tanzania for her. BWAHAHAHA!

uhm, will check this out later when im outta the office but THE AMAKA this is hard on the chick. it's a free world, abeg allow the babe to screw who she wants. i dont see u criticising Ernest.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:47am On Jun 07, 2011
trae_z:

uhm, will check this out later when im outta the office but THE AMAKA this is hard on the chick. it's a free world, abeg allow the babe to screw who she wants. i dont see u criticising Ernest.
Ernest is using her and obviously playing a game and Bhoke is too dumb and Hot to see it. Ernest knows good and well what he was trying to do, i really pity Bhoke, for real.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I don't like how nominations played out this week. other than Zeus, every other house mate got only two votes. NA WA! but then again, it's about 5 weeks into the show and i guess this week, with 7 house mates up for eviction, they can at least eliminate two or three. but with on a two nomination basis? not cool.
anyway, Confidence got big headed the last two times she got saved but this time she is up against stronger people with better personalities so i see Confidence, Zeus, and Millicent or Vimbai going home this week.

and by the way, Lomwe is an ! how can he save Felicia? save her for what? what does she have to offer on the show? all she is made up of is gossip and nothing else. I will assume its because she is his country mate and THAT'S IT! they aren't even that close in the house so I'm sure that's the only reason. SHAME. i was praying for Felicia to go this week. SMH!!!!

Do you actually expect Lomwe to deny his countrymate and save anyone else? That they are contrymates is sufficient reason for him to save her. The fact that they aint close, or (according to you) the fact that she's got nothing to offer is irrelevant.

What is this blind love you have for karen I find many things disgusting about her viz:
1) She's a nag. Why does she keep overemphasizing some people are real/fake issue? Persistently?
2) If she were so real why did she bleach her skin?? Have you seen her face without make up? Dont you want to puke? The definition of being real encompasses being comfortable with the way you are.
3) Her Accent is AAARRRGHH!. Sometimes she talks with a typical/crude naija accent. Pronouncing words with th as t. For instance, if she wants to say i think, she'll say i tink. And at other times, she'll be speaking in a forced, indistinct accent. Her diction too na wa.
4)She's probably the only housemate in the house with fake boobs. And she keeps on blabbing that she's real?
5) She sees herself as some 'seductress'. Flashing excess flesh at the slightest opportunity just to be noticed by the guys.

For a fact, if i were to choose the chics to bed in that house, i will certainly prefer every other chic (except Millicent) to karen. If it were possible for me to bed Millicent using styles that would enable me to avoid looking at her face, then i will certainly choose millicent over and above her. The summary of my post is that Karen sucks biiiiiiiiiig Tiiiiime!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bimbizzle1: 10:57am On Jun 07, 2011
1000pcs X ORIGINAL 4GB TRANSCEND FLASH DRIVE@2K EACH. HURRY!!!
Buy Original 4GB Flash drives (TRANSCEND) for re-sale or Personal use for 2k only. Also,
New ORIGINAL HP Inks and Toner Cartridges for sale, NOT Chinko, ORIGINALS
I have all kinds of Original HP inks and Toners for sales, All HP numbers including the scarce 23, PLS
Contact me on 08033737873. Or Bimson2001@yahoo.com
Serious Buyers only pls, I sell originals pls don’t call me and ask for chinko made,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ fork addict, THAT IS YOUR OPINION!!!! lol and Confidence has fake boobs too, just that she is bigger, so they are not as noticeable.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2011
@ fork addict
ure entitle 2 ur opinion but d tails house is d only reason i do watch big brother
dis is bcause of their drama, controversy and d rest
but d heads d too dey prove levels,play mr nice & gossip
kia whalai.:-D
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2011
So many people up this week, they will probably use individual votes instead of country.

This week I'm voting for weza and maybe hanni. I want to see them in the finals. Am beginning to not like zeus so he can roast.

I hope millicent, confidence and vina bounce. Vimbia is cool but I don't care if she stays or goes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by aieromon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 07, 2011
THE AMAKA:

so silly, giving it up in 3 1/2 weeks to a guy you barely even know? SMH!

When the conji's in the system,ain't no tellin' . . . . . .
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2011
aieromon:

When the conji's in the system,ain't no tellin' . . . . . .
Just watched the video, and I swear i can't vouch for myself that i wouldn't do worse if i were in that house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 08, 2011
with a whopping 7 housemates up for eviction and Just for fun here's some statistical analysis.

current polls on the BB website on who you want to save and want to evict yields the following result:
----------------------------------------
This week, 7 housemates up for eviction. Whom do you want to save ( week 6 ) ?

Vina 35.5% 7
Confidence 19.1% 6
Zeus 11.6% 5
Millicent 9.7% 4
Hanni 9.3% 3
Weza 8.0% 2
Vimbai 6.8% 1

Total votes: 7526
-----------------------------------------
Which house mate do you want to evict this week[week6]?

Millicent 22.0% 1
Weza 18.5% 2
Confidence 15.2% 3
Vimbai 13.8% 4
Zeus 11.6% 5
Vina 10.5% 6
Hanni 8.3% 7

Total votes: 6668
-----------------------------------------
Adding points on a scale of 1-7 here's a popularity report higher points representing those most likely to survive eviction. Only time will tell sha. What do y'all think?

Vina 13
Zeus 10
Hanni 10
Confidence 9
Vimbai 5
Millicent 5
Weza 4
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 11:10am On Jun 08, 2011
dunno why ma girl weza's popularity so low is the stats. but i'll be voting for her though she prolly won't get the naija votes cos of vina but at least she'll get more individual votes. can't wait to see how the country votes will spread across the nominees this sunday.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
Weza despite being an early fave is in potential trouble. If as suspected most countries support their own, then she needs to get another countries vote so as not to get caught at d bottom with a single vote. No doubt d ROA vote will probably go to Vina, UG will mostly likely go to Milli. S.A, MAL, NAM, MOZ, ZAM are in d air and she needs to get as many of them as she can despite d presence of Vimbai, Zeus or its odds on she will walk. Angola doesn't have that many votes population wise and DSTV viewership, and language differences will factor as well. I doubt she will pull as many individual votes as any of d others expect Hanni if she ends up at d bottom.

But she should be able to snag at least 2 votes.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
@ twinstaiye
I thought all we had to do was to scan the barcode to be added to the BB Chat group . Turns out that i was rejected .Reason Group has exceeded its limit. angry
u guys can not keep some of us out . totally unfair.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^^

LOLLL

im amongst the lucky ones to enter the chat group , grin grin grin grin grin grin
and i have to say its the bomb!!!!

the kind of hilarous stuff that goes on, LWKeeMeDie,

gozgoz, avatar,KKY,shadow,anselem, dj consequence,twins TEE, wildflower, madam O,summie , and the likes,

kai,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by gabu4u1(m): 5:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
I am loving this thread. I like the programme and I am not surprised that a lot of people are following too. Let us help save Vina this week. Cheers
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MeGaStReEt: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2011
I have not been following the BBA. Karen, why is that she cant nominate or be nominated for eviction. I am asking because I have not seen her name in the nomination lists
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2011
Please Leave Karen alone. She no send anybody including that arrogant Luclay. Kobikwelu you have been silent this year Oooooo even in the BB chat U just silent>>, Wetin now??
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2011
Zizi:

Please Leave Karen alone. She no send anybody including that arrogant Luclay. Kobikwelu you have been silent this year Oooooo even in the BB chat U just silent>>, Wetin now??
We no dey leave am alone. That nonsense girl wey don bleach finish? Girl wey be say this minute she go yarn like naija, next minute she go dey blow one kain confused fone? But sadly enough, i see her going far. Africans and their perverted taste of entertainment!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by jatinbata: 5:21am On Jun 10, 2011
i love this show my favt show
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2011
fork adict:

We no dey leave am alone. That nonsense girl wey don bleach finish? Girl wey be say this minute she go yarn like naija, next minute she go dey blow one kain confused fone? But sadly enough, i see her going far. Africans and their perverted taste of entertainment!
If you no wan leave Karen alone then you can personsonally go and drag her out of the house.It's as simple as that.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ScreenDiva: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2011
Did you guyz hear the gist about ABORTION that Karen was dishing out yesterday? That girl sef, she no dey hide herself small,  Tellingthe whole of Africa how she did abortion at a Quack doctors place and had infections later on, bla, bla  Bernadina and Mumba just dey look, dey listen and was even asking questions,

Karen aint going anywhere, with this her new story grin grin grin Nominations for tails house is on Monday, even if she is up, she will not be evicted, just like 2weeks ago when she told the story of her bosoms!!!!hmmmmm
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:12am On Jun 11, 2011
[size=13pt]What did KAREEN my girl did in the house today? grin[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^last night she apparently masturbated under the blanket with an electric shaver, on the premise she was using it to trim her pubic hair; but evidently she wasn't, Mumba quickly caught on and teased her about it.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by bengy1(m): 12:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2011
tashanja:

^^^last night she apparently masturbated under the blanket with an electric shaver, on the premise she was using it to trim her pubic hair; but evidently she wasn't, Mumba quickly caught on and teased her about it.
why she no go do dat.
At least she tried 4 staying dat far without d drill bit 2 bore her hole
know dat most of u can't stand long.
Abeg let her enjoy dat feeling of being electricaly drilled.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
I'm so hating Luclay right now, how could he have made such an issue of a scratch! And did i love the way Karen gave it to him? Men karen was on fire and really got back her pound of flesh from the he goat called Otono. Luclay is just an actor with an ego bigger than the big brother house. I hope everyone get to see him for what he really is - fake!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2011
^^^Yes, the guy is a lunatic; talk about blowing things out of proportions, just because of a small scratch and all that drama.
I also equally liked the way she stood up to that raving lunatic.

dre11:

why she no go do dat.
At least she tried 4 staying dat far without d drill bit 2 bore her hole
know dat most of u can't stand long.
Abeg let her enjoy dat feeling of being electricaly drilled. 

Hey man, re-check my post and note I wasn't passing any judgment,but merely relaying what happened - though you are entitled to your opinion.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
Final update, Wonder how these will translate to country votes, and knowing that the tie decider is using housemates' votes as a percentage of total public vote. More still contrary to this polls Weza has proved to be strong in the past with Confidence coming up pretty weak. Tomorrow is pregnant sha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week, 7 housemates up for eviction. Whom do you want to save ( week 6 ) ?

Vina 32.0% 7
Confidence 19.2% 6
Hanni 11.3% 5
Millicent 11.1% 4
Zeus 11.0% 3
Weza 8.2% 2
Vimbai 7.2% 1

Total votes: 26221
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Which house mate do you want to evict this week [week6]?

Millicent 24.1% 1
Weza 18.1% 2
Confidence 14.5% 3
Vimbai 14.2% 4
Vina 10.6% 5
Zeus 10.5% 6
Hanni 8.0% 7

Total votes: 22553
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Adding points on a scale of 1-7 here's the popularity report. higher points representing those most likely to survive eviction.

vina 12
hanni 12
zeus 9
confidence 9
vimbai 5
millicent 5
weza 4
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2011
wesley80:

I'm so hating Luclay right now, how could he have made such an issue of a scratch! And did i love the way Karen gave it to him? Men karen was on fire and really got back her pound of flesh from the he goat called Otono. Luclay is just an actor with an ego bigger than the big brother house. I hope everyone get to see him for what he really is - fake!
dat guy called luclay is a disgrace 2 manhood.
He taut dat d way he sent Lotus & ernest away he can do dat 2 everybody but he waz proved wrong
OMG do u c him shead crocodile tears again
i feel like draging him out of d house and taking him 2 c a psysic
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 1:40am On Jun 12, 2011
These women are just rough, they are all hornny, Now Miss P Wants to be layedd by Alex and Alex does not want to entertain her. Damn, she even went on top of him and he refused. Its difficult to force a man to have sexx with, especially when he does not feel like.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by femferan: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2011
Thot I was d only one dat noticed , miss P was so pathetic!!! , Kim was also begging nick !!!
Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.