Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,342 members, 7,888,087 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:04 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98380 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by babuji(f): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
One of Ghana's representatives in the on-going Big Brother Africa (Amplified) reality show, Confidence Haugen, has been evicted.

This was the third time she was coming up for eviction but was not third time lucky.

In what has been by far the most intense live eviction show from the Big Brother Amplified studios in Johannesburg, South Africa Sunday night, Confidence was up for eviction together with Vimbai, Hanni, Millicent, Vina, Weza and Zeus.

Confidence asked for it

From housemates and Confidence's reaction and comments after the eviction, it was clear that Confidence's wish of going home has been granted.

Before IK, host of the show, could mention the name of the next housemate leaving the house, Confidence mentioned her name and with a reaction that said she saw it coming, she burst out and said, "I'm free from all you people. You guys will be hungry. Thanks for having me and my bulls**t."

"I am going home. I am going to have a Champagne," she added after spending six weeks in the reality show.

No Heads Housemate will win Big Brother Amplified

During an interview session with IK on stage after her eviction, the 'Bossy' Confidence said she had a great experience and that, "Every moment" she spent in the house, "was my favourite," adding "I am very grateful I was brought to this place."

The confident Confidence said as much as she had fun, her 'back-stabbers' are behind her now and that she is moving forward.

Asked who she thinks will win this season's show, the sexy looking Ghanaian representative was quick to say, "None of those people in the Heads House will win Big Brother," adding that those in the Tails House are potential winners of the show.

The night's eviction which was filled with exciting performances from several artistes including Malawian Tigris and the Amplfied Dancers started with a recap of the week's activities in both houses.

Lomwe was called upon to formally announce who he, as Head of House, was saving and who he was putting up for eviction.

Stating that his decision was "nothing personal", he declared that he had decided to save Felicia from possible eviction and putting Vimbai in her place.

Weza, after IK declared that Millicent and Zeus were safe from eviction, was asked to leave the house - She was subsequently sent to the Tails House due to the fact that she had the second least number of votes.

Confidence, Weza and Zeus all had one country vote each. Confidence was evicted because when Big Brother applied the percentage basis rule, she had the least number of votes.

Big announcement

IK announced that an exciting twist to this season's show is that there will be two winners on the final night - Two Big Brother Amplified winners.

The two winners will all walk away with a grand prize of US$200,000.

This new twist, he said is unknown to the housemates, something they will be told on the final day.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2011
I refuse to believe hanni or vimbia is stronger than weza
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 12:11am On Jun 13, 2011
karen has feelings for luclay, period. she feels threatened by the arrival of weza
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 13, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 8:31am On Jun 13, 2011
^^^ What tha fork! as in WHAT THA FORK! I have always told people who care to listen that Africa has got a perverted taste of what entertainment constitutes. Africa aint just ready yet for reality shows particularly Big Brother. How the fork can millicent pull 5 country votes G.O.DDAMNIT! What does she do in the house anyways? all she does is gossip, gossip and gossip. and this is the person that pulled 5 country votes? SMH.

Another housemate that disgusts me to hell (apart from the bleached ho called Karen) is Luclay. Cocky, self conceited, arrogant maggot. Sadly enough, he's got such an amazimg followership. I wont be surprised at all if he emerges one of the winners. What kind of torture is queer Africa subjecting me to?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 9:55am On Jun 13, 2011
@Fork Addict
My Opinion
End Torture , Stop Watching!!!! grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 10:15am On Jun 13, 2011
I said Weza would be in trouble if she only got one vote. Hanni was lucky she got 2 countries or it might have been her who walked. Its seems Weza's support base has totally evaporated. Regional voting patterns have begun to emerge.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ektbear: 11:28am On Jun 13, 2011
Is there any place to download/watch old episodes?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meggy11: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2011
How do we get the dstv VIP stuff? And how much does it cost in naira?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2011
trae_z:

Sorry i'm typing with my phone but here's the updated voting pattern: from BigBrother facebook page via Big Brother forum the country breakdown of votes was as follows:

Millicent 5 - (kenya, uganda, tanzania, zambia, mozambique)
Vina 3 - (nigeria, south africa Rest Of Africa)
Hanni 2 - (ethiopia, malawi)
Vimbai 2 - (zimbabwe, namibia)
Zeus 1 - (botswana)
Weza 1 - (angola)
Confidence 1 - (ghana)

Bhoke and Ernest might feel cheated on their double eviction but all hail sexy Queen Millicent!

Seems either you have d wrong results or there is a mix up as I believe this is how Africa voted and it makes more sense.

Here's how African countries voted:

Confidence - 1 Vote (Ghana)
Hanni - 3 Votes (Ethiopia, Malawi, South Africa)
Millicent - 2 Votes (Kenya, Uganda)
Vimbai - 5 Votes (Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia)
Vina - 2 Votes (Nigeria, Rest Of Africa)
Weza - 1 Vote (Angola)
Zeus - 1 Vote (Botswana)
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^^ Thanks men. this makes much more sense than the previous supposed voting pattern. But its still rather unacceptable cos amongst the head housemates and in the outside world, Zeus is a much more appreciated housemate than Millicent the gossip.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 13, 2011
@montelik: you're correct; thanks
http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/News/843/EvictionsHowAfricaVoted.html

, Here's how African countries voted:

Vimbai - 5 Votes (Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Mozambique, Namibia, Zambia)
Hanni - 3 Votes (Ethiopia, Malawi, South Africa)
Vina - 2 Votes (Nigeria, Rest Of Africa)
Millicent - 2 Votes (Kenya, Uganda)
Zeus - 1 Vote (Botswana)
Weza - 1 Vote (Angola)
Confidence - 1 Vote (Ghana)

These results are independently verified by Ernst & Young.

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 13, 2011
Today's Tails nominations:

Mumba - Danny, Luclay
Nic - Alex, Luclay
Miss P - Danny, Luclay
Alex - Danny, Luclay
Luclay - Kim, Mumba
Bernadina - Danny, Luclay
Weza - Alex, Luclay
Karen - Danny, Nic
Kim Danny, Nic
Danny - Kim, Karen

Luclay - 6 (Mumba, Nic, Miss P, Alex, Bernadina, Weza)
Danny - 6 (Mumba, Miss P, Alex, Bernadina, Karen, Kim)
Nic - 2 (Karem, Kim)
Alex - 2 (Nic, Weza)
Kim - 2 (Luclay, Danny)
Karen - 1 (Danny)
Mumba - 1 (Luclay)
Miss P - 0
Bernadina - 0
Weza - 0

so effectively Luclay, Danny, Nic, Alex and Kim are up for eviction. Alex obviously will save himself and put up in his place.

Girls conspiracy against guys, not cool.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
Kim Nominates Nic? Sounds interesting!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
obviously, alex saves himself an puts up mumba,

as per last yesternyt eviction votes, i smell a rigg,

i just hope those zimbos are'nt up to their last year antics,

cos they cant win a riging war,

Please Leave Karen alone. She no send anybody including that arrogant Luclay. Kobikwelu you have been silent this year Oooooo even in the BB chat U just silent>>, Wetin now??

i am mostly in the BB chat ROOM, and besides, i only beep when there is a party in tails,

as for me this year initially decieded that may the best candidate win, but it seems the zimbos wanna start with thir antics,
****dusting off army apparell and boots****
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
Kim Nominates Nic? Sounds interesting!!!

@twinstaiye,

ebhoke leaving, seriously jarred nic to reality,
he became afraid that his quest for the big price would be a mirage due to his ties with kim, or the bhoke kim friendship ring.hence his distancing himself from kim all in a bid to seem neutral, this made kim feel stupid (considering the fact that karen has been telling her nic is faking his love for her) as she stuck with him (like mumu). kim fell ill because of this, so this vote is like a payback!!!!!

remmb , HELL KNOWS NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED,

another thing of note is that neither luclay or karen voted for each other shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shows that
these two are really made for each other (pity that karen wowo).
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ektbear: 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Is there any place to download/watch old episodes?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2011
THIS SHOW HAS BEEN RIGGED! I KNEW IT! last night they were showing us some cock and bull story of how Millicent pulled 5 country votes and i was like "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and most of the countries listed were from east africa. so i was thinking, are east africans so desperate that they will vote for such a "suckie" person just because she is from their region? (it also proved to be true when sharon o was up and saved by east africa, despite having nothing to offer) SMH.
the picture they were showing us was even the old photo of when Miss P got 10 country votes vs Ernest and Bhoke. they had South African vote split 1/4, 1/4, 1/4, with the other 1/4 missing and not stating who got the last quarter of South Africa's vote. now they are saying Hanni won the South African vote? BULL! Hanni barely has any supporters from South Africa, so who does Big Brother think they're foolin'? i would believe it if they said Vina got South Africa because she has before and she has supporters there.

and has anyone else noticed how unfair this week was? 7 people up and only 1 goes home? COME ON! why have so many peolpe up if you're only gonna send one home and then when there were only 3 people up for nomination in the tails, you sent 2/3 home? WHAT? i understand they got a really low vote count, but it doesn't seem logical.
Confidence and Weza or Confidence and Zeus should have been sent packing last night (if the votes are legit).

anyway, this is Africa, and I'm sure corruption is in the big Brother house, and everyone is pouring their money into these votes, SMH.
It seems they wanna keep Luclay there by force, the guy is clearly unstable.

I'm getting fed up with this show. week 7 and yet a whole bunch of lame-os are still there doing God knows what.
there is a reason why i believe they added the two-winner thing. . . simply so Luclay can win and South Africa can finally have it's victory.

BTW, CONFIDENCE HAS SUCH A BAD ATTITUDE! WHAT A SORE-LOSER! lol. she is upset that people nominated her but what was she expecting? this is a game, just as she nominates people, people will nominate her, so i don't see her fuss. BYE BYE MOMMY OVER CONFIDENT!
i guess she was frustrated but then again, what was she expecting? SMH.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ektbear: 6:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
Amaka, how are you watching the show from the US?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2011
kobikwelu:

obviously, alex saves himself an puts up mumba,

as per last yesternyt eviction votes, i smell a rigg,

i just hope those zimbos are'nt up to their last year antics,

cos they cant win a riging war,

i am mostly in the BB chat ROOM,  and besides, i only beep when there is a party in tails,

as for me this year initially decieded that may the best candidate  win, but it seems the zimbos wanna start with thir antics,   
****dusting off army apparell and boots****

What have they done again this year? 

It should have been expected that Vimbai would clean up most of d SADC votes, I doubt any manipulation was done.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sssob: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
dumb gurl dis karen >>>how can u say >>.hey they did not nominate me when there is nomination annoucement, foolish otondo
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2011
operation save karen

HAS STARTED!!

MOBILIZATION!!!! MOBILIZATION!!

GUYS REMMB HOW WE DID IT LAST YEAR!!!

no looong tin,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2011
kobikwelu:

operation save karen

HAS STARTED!!

MOBILIZATION!!!! MOBILIZATION!!

GUYS REMMB HOW WE DID IT LAST YEAR!!!

no looong tin,
you are right! i haven't voted in over 2 weeks, so now i literally have to vote for Karen every hour! gosh, im gonna be setting an alarm for myself!
OPERATION SAVE KAREN!

Alex is a snake and he must GO! VAMOOS! you will be joining Confidence in a few weeks.

ekt_bear:

Amaka, how are you watching the show from the US?
i watch the clips online which are basically all the highlights. so what i see online is more than enough to by.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2011
Let's do this people . . . sms it, text it, mixit, web it and wap it!!!

We know how we do it. Keep Karen in wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
"Me AND mY HOUSEhold did it last year--- Sleepless nights voting, unlimited IDs, We didn't care about the cost---All in the name of saving UTI, and he won!!!!!!!

Pls MY PEOPLE, lets do it again---sAVE KAREN FOR me!!!!!!!   Save KAREN!!!! pls! VOTEEEE!!!

lET'S not mind the bad belle Nigerians hating on karen, that was what they did to UTI---but at the end of the day--my people, HE WON---against Munya of all people!!!!!!!!!!! PLS VOTEEEE! faithful Nigerians, cast your votes!!!

My special message to ALEX---"YOU ARE DOOMED (lol)--- The witches and wiZards in your village are following you. They obviously don't want you to win. ---You'll yahozee your way out of that house very soon---or better still, you will roast in that house till the finals and go home empty handed---"

My good people once again VOTE---VOTE-- !!! THANK YOU!!!

wE shall pop PePSI next week sunday--!!!  cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 13, 2011
Yeah let's save our gal although I was upset with some of Karen's fan who wanted Vina out to pave the way but I'll still vote for her sha.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2011
Who are d nominees? If people like Danny & Bernadina are up I doubt Karen is in trouble unless there is a mass eviction.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ BABE! hahaha, you're right. i should open up multiple IDs. hahaha. call it whatever you want but Karen cant go just yet.  embarassed embarassed embarassed
but if the producers wanna be smart, since they already rig the votes, they might as well rig it in Karen's favor.
do they know what will happen if they send Karen home? they will see their ratings DROP! if they wanna be smart business-wise, then they better keep Karen and get rid of Kim or Nic or BOTH.

Nic has the East African vote because 1) they already don't like Luclay or Karen for the Bhoke, Ernest, and Lotus incident. and 2) very few east Africans are left, so of course they will vote to save their own.
Nic will pull a Sharon O on us. watch.
Nic will win, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, and maybe Mozambique

Kim will win the Zambian vote and probably Zimbabwe as well. Zim and Zam usually always vote for the same person when the results come out. or she just might win Tanzania due to her close ties with Bhoke

Danny will get Ethiopia and who knows what else. . . Danny is a cool guy, but with the people he is going against, i don't know how he'll hold up.

Luclay will win South Africa, Angola, Botswana, and maybe Ghana and Malawi (although Malawi might go to Kim or Nic)

Karen will get the Naija vote and probably the ROA vote and MAYBE Namibia and Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
how i came to my conclusion is that most of the votes are based solely on region.

how the results might pan out

green means undecided

Luclay:
South Africa
Botswana
Angola
Malawi
Ghana
Zimbabwe

Karen:
Nigeria
Rest Of Africa
Namibia
Ghana

Danny:
Ethiopia
Uganda

Nic:
Kenya
1/2 Tanzania
Uganda

Kim
Zambia
Zimbabwe
1/2 Tanzania
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 13, 2011
Guys i don realise that Tz and Moz are open to be taken by anyone. Imagine Vimbai getting d Tz and Moz vote this week. Their reps have left so they are not voting, so make una corner those 2
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2011
LMAO @ the way Karen was excited and jubilating when she didn't hear her name being called by biggie on the list of nominees--- LOL

Alex just looked at her like "See this foolish girl---you're soooo gone!"------ muhehehehe

ONCE again--- my people lets put bad belles to shame!! VOTE FOR KAREN OOOOO!!!! YOU never Know what CAN HAPPPEN --- PLS PEople don't understimate the fact that DANNY the aboki and KIM the village girl are up for eviction with kAREN --- i know those housemates are no match for KAREN, but pls VOTE--- Coz, me I'm still wondering how and why MILLICENT got so much votes comapared to VINA and CONFY--- I always thought Africa liked them more---

Anyway sha----- VOTE!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2011
So its Danny, Kim, Nic, Luclay and Karen. This could be very interesting. Looks like Nic & Luclay are definitely safe and Danny is in d worst position. If 2 go, it will be between Kim and Karen as to who joins Danny.

Alex is sharp no need to beef him. He and d others guys ain't dull. They probably suspect Karen and her recent machinations to cos a boys vs girls showdown.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.