Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,042 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98379 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2011
@ Babe those were rumours oh, the real results were posted this morning and Milli got only 2 votes on d BBA official dstv page, she only got Kenya and Uganda. That's why I said dnt be so sur Tz will go 2 Nic, Vimbai's ppl got her d hightest this week 5Countries including Tz and Moz
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
^^^Tz will likely go to Danny, Nic or Kim before I see it going to Karen. Karen has similar problems with them as Luclay has.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2011
Dnt think Nic is stronger than Karen, Ugandans are already saying they dnt want to vote for him cos he nominated Ernest. Anyways sha let's just vote vote vote
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
montelik:

Alex is sharp no need to beef him. He and d others guys ain't dull. They probably suspect Karen and her recent machinations to cos a boys vs girls showdown.

LOL--- @ Alex being a sharp guy! Lets see how that will turn out!! All the people "standing against" KAREN in tails have started misbehaving already--- LUCLAY and ALEX--

luclay-- His "psycho-ness" level has increased dramatically!
Alex-- Nominated Karen! Error! Wrong move!!! -- He don lose 9ja be that.

Anyways---- we'll see!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2011
Of cos they wldn't vote for her but the point is that they are no longer voting, those 2 guys have no reps again and are not voting. Ppl are simply voting whomever they wish on their behalf, lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2011
tatiana009:

@ Babe those were rumours oh, the real results were posted this morning and Milli got only 2 votes on d BBA official dstv page, she only got Kenya and Uganda. That's why I said dnt be so sur Tz will go 2 Nic, Vimbai's ppl got her d hightest this week 5Countries including Tz and Moz

Oh I see-- My bad! I didn't bother checking the Dstv page. I randomly saw the info somewhere. Even if--VIMBAI?? That doesn't still cut it for me.

I'm out! I'll be back on Sunday to thank all of una for voting. smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
Regional sentiment is very strong. Uganda will likely vote Nic regardless of reservations, just like I suspect Ghana will still likely vote Karen regardless of Alex's swap.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
yes, i just made another ID to vote for Karen twice every hour. i hope they cant see my IP address ooh embarassed embarassed embarassed

montelik:

Alex is sharp no need to beef him. He and d others guys ain't dull. They probably suspect Karen and her recent machinations to cos a boys vs girls showdown.
if the other guys really suspected Karen she would have gotten more than 1 nomination this week.
Karen ain't going anywhere, she makes awesome TV and i believe makes Big Brother a lot of money, so they better be wise! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by b0dnel: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2011
[size=18pt]Please lets vote for KAREN, the babe can be annoying at times BUT its the votes that count and yes , sentiments should come into play here, Nigeria has the biggest customer base of DSTV and as such we deserve to WIN[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by b0dnel: 10:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
THE AMAKA:

yes, i just made another ID to vote for Karen twice every hour. i hope they cant see my IP address ooh embarassed embarassed embarassed
if the other guys really suspected Karen she would have gotten more than 1 nomination this week.
Karen ain't going anywhere, she makes awesome TV and i believe makes Big Brother a lot of money, so they better be wise! cheesy

You can actually hide your IP in case you are that worried !
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 13, 2011
@All, these zimbos have started another war. Did u see their handwork in vimbai's votes? Karen must NOT go home. Remember how we do am 4 uti now. enough thumbprinting for the obodos wey their rep no dey up.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 13, 2011
Abeg Bigie should evict 2 with Karen and Luclay going home. I'm hoping my people Nic and Kim survive!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 11:19am On Jun 14, 2011
Abeg make una do this thing jejely as some kurukere eyes fit one find out wetin dey.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2011
trae_z:

Abeg Bigie should evict 2 with Karen and Luclay going home. I'm hoping my people Nic and Kim survive!

Bros,
Abeg save ur fellow Nigerian!!! na so the game be,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2011
guys make una no forget say some spies dey here,

plss oo make una use pigeon,

remmb how we do am last year,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:33pm On Jun 14, 2011
I've gotten to the point where i am officially BORED with Big Brother. i guess i won't be tuning in as much or just watching certain scenes from the people i like. it's become redundant and a whole bunch of faces I am tired of seeing. HABA.
is it just me or as anyone else noticed that Wendall has gotten too comfortable? they need to start nominating him and putting his @$$ on the chopping block so Africa can handle him. I am tired of his laid-back nonchalant attitude.
or is it because he is white? or what is it? haba!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ambber(f): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
^^^^^^@ The Amaka, I totally agree with you.

This is the most boring, most ill advised (planned) BBA show ever. I only watch the highlights now whenever i get a chance and the eviction show.

I hope Wendall is not thinking Zimbabwe is gonna be compensated for Munya's loss by making him a winner without working for it. If the heads mates have their heads screwed right, they are supposed to nominate those who are two and from same countries to divide their votes and send them out. (Lomwe & Felicia; Vimbai & Mannequin).

I was rooting for Karen earlier but the girl gets more annoying, I am voting just so she doesnt go out at first nomination - that's all.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2011
[size=13pt]That white guy is from which Country ? was like , he's not African! [/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by initiator(m): 5:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Now I have to speak,

Y'all should do what you can to protect my girl Karen.

I just cannot get enough of her as she puts me in stitches

even by just merely looking at her face. The show is insanely

boring save for her explosive antics.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 11:47am On Jun 15, 2011
kim and danny will propably be evicted on sunday. the show will be as good as dead if karen walks at this stage. same thing goes for luclay. sadly their loonyness and tackyness is the talking point of the show. the heads house is already dead as it is. at some point they should just merge both houses.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 12:27pm On Jun 15, 2011
dominique:

kim and danny will propably be evicted on sunday. the show will be as good as dead if karen walks at this stage. same thing goes for luclay. sadly their loonyness and tackyness is the talking point of the show. the heads house is already dead as it is. at some point they should just merge both houses.
Well said babe.
I find it quite irritating that Karen and Luclay seem to be the focii of the show. Mnet really really goofed in their selection process this time.
But for me personally, my favourite housemate is Felicia. If you are willing to overlook her gossiping prowess, you might find her likeable. She's naughty, makes me laugh and doesnt cause trouble unlike that karen bleachy beach.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]KAREN is my gurl. . . though i don't really hope she'll last long in the house . I mean , some of her moves are too smart [/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2011
Hey people, For those of you that are yet to see X-Men: First Class and Hangover 2, check out these review works on 360nobs and post your comments;

X-Men:First Class
http://www.360nobs.com/2011/06/x-men-first-class-connects-the-dots/

The Hangover 2
http://www.360nobs.com/2011/06/the-hangover-sequel-gets-crazier/
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Thanks for sharing dear. . . I'll check there out later on when i have some chance.
[/size]
solank:

Hey people, For those of you that are yet to see X-Men: First Class and Hangover 2, check out these review works on 360nobs and post your comments;

X-Men:First Class
http://www.360nobs.com/2011/06/x-men-first-class-connects-the-dots/

The Hangover 2
http://www.360nobs.com/2011/06/the-hangover-sequel-gets-crazier/
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by maygal: 3:37pm On Jun 15, 2011
Keep voting Karen people, mxit,wap,web,sms, we gotta save her plz,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
Seems weza is up to the task the girls have given her. . I don't think its born out of intimidation but cashing on an opportunity b4 them.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2011
Luclay is an actor, gosh! i know there are people in the house working to keep him there. that's why whenever he is up for eviction, he is always so cool and laid back about it. I KNOW THOSE SOUTH AFRICANS ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES DOWN THERE! the producers are always giving Luclay a pass with EVERYTHING the guy is clearly unstable and mentally deranged, but then again, he could be faking that too. but his personality is bloody annoying and FAKE! the same way the producers were lenient on Lerato last season. No i didn't watch last season, but i did see a lot of the clips and that drunk was a mess. anyway, Karen cannot go home just yet, KEEP VOTING GUYS!

KAREN MUST STAY UNTIL THE FINALS!

btw, i think Biggie's producers chose our naija reps on purpose so that we don't go far. Karen has a funny personality but i mean, she clearly has a sketchy past with the fake boobs and all those tattoos and stuff. Vina, she is barely even naija (IMO) with her British accent and "posh" attitude. i mean, they wanted to make sure Naija does not win this one. hehe, but KAREN IS STRONG, SO I TRUST HER TO MAKE IT TO THE FINALS!

and then we will all vote like MAD. cool
no rigging please!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 11:24am On Jun 16, 2011
By any other seasons standards all d housemates this year are boring, dull or just crazy (not in a good way). After 46 days, one can hardly point to any really memorable moments or occurrences. There is nothing to look forward to, d task are as dull and uninteresting as ever. Supporting any housemates feels more like a chore than any genuine interest.

Its day 46 and d halfway point of bba 6 and this edition for me personally is d most uninteresting an uninspiring I have watched, or better yet tried to watch. Whatever d result of d next 45 days I will reiterate what I said at d conclusion of bba 5 (aka All stars). M-net and Endemol should give bba a rest period of a year or two years, before bringing it back again. D concept and show has grown stale from a viewers perspective, and it needs a break to recharge.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by forkadict(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2011
THE AMAKA:

Luclay is an actor, gosh! i know there are people in the house working to keep him there. that's why whenever he is up for eviction, he is always so cool and laid back about it. I KNOW THOSE SOUTH AFRICANS ARE PLAYING DIRTY GAMES DOWN THERE! the producers are always giving Luclay a pass with EVERYTHING the guy is clearly unstable and mentally deranged, but then again, he could be faking that too. but his personality is bloody annoying and FAKE! the same way the producers were lenient on Lerato last season. No i didn't watch last season, but i did see a lot of the clips and that drunk was a mess. anyway, Karen cannot go home just yet, KEEP VOTING GUYS!

KAREN MUST STAY UNTIL THE FINALS!

btw, i think Biggie's producers chose our naija reps on purpose so that we don't go far. Karen has a funny personality but i mean, she clearly has a sketchy past with the fake bosoms and all those tattoos and stuff. Vina, she is barely even naija (IMO) with her British accent and "posh" attitude. i mean, they wanted to make sure Naija does not win this one. hehe, but KAREN IS STRONG, SO I TRUST HER TO MAKE IT TO THE FINALS!

and then we will all vote like MAD. cool
no rigging please!
Oh Luclay is fake but your karen is real abi? Karen that talks in a crude naija accent this minute and the next she's talking in one crappy, confused accent. At least Luclay is consistent in his speech (accent wise). Although i seem to share the same sentiments with you as regards that luclay guy. He's so forking overconfident that he's going to win. he got this feeler when he was on stage the last time he was up for eviction. That idea to bring nominees for eviction on stage is really really bad cos if you are smart, you should be able to gauge the public's perception of you. I will be so so so happy if somehow Luclay doesnt win.

it is now a fact that if a reasonable naija guy steps into big brother house, he'll emerge the winner and so mnet made a deliberate attempt to frustrate this by bringing only girls from naija and also bringing luclay who is almost an accomplished actor to rep SA. mnet is desperate to make sure that an SA guy wins this time after all these years of just hosting the show with nothing to show for it. But as for rigging in favor of anybody, i cant tell. Although i wont want to subscribe to that cos any auditing firm will not want to compromise their reputation. And reputation is what sells audit firms anyways.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by sharon05(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2011
yesso naija all the way, karen keeps the tails house alive with her character, i hope shez safe this weekend,how can alex even replace the babe without thinking ? na wa oooooo, hello all,am a new member just joined in,i hope i get a welcome party lol,maybe i'll join the BBA party tomorrow
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by zenatta: 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2011
Thanks everyone for the recount. Now I don't have to subscribe ever again. Dstv's gone to the dogs, previously, (IMO), it was ill-advised that during bba months, no movies no shows etc tolerated it cos somehow on dstv then, there will be something, now its a struggle to get anything decent to watch
I'm not really watching bba, only highlights and not a sports fan and am on the Premium bouquet.
Any Dstv official in the house take note cos you'll soon lose a 10yr old customer, no kidding and pls, pls stop addressing me as a Dstver, what's that, sounds as if I'm a washing machine or its detergent.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ayusman16(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
Who will waste money to vote for dis year's Naija reps. Karen is a junkie n poke nosey attitude while Vina with her fake accent that irritates one to the marrow. Trash!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.