Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98179 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 7:07pm On Jun 03, 2011
BTW where are all the NL heroes of BBA revolution.? I remember guys like stankayy, mamagee, honeyfave, SA girl and others. @ Montelik , kobikwelu , THE AMAKA and  others well done for keeping this thread going.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 04, 2011
BABE!:

ROFTLMAOOOOOOO---
, So my conclusion:

Headsmates: A bunch of intelligent and innovative young minds. Though not very entertaining but they got it going on.

Tailsmates: A bunch of psychopaths and wannabes--(lmao)-- with No Direction what so ever!! They suck at presentations. But, they're are super entertaining.

I wonder if this is just a coincedence. undecided

i concur as well. All the cool people and guys are in Heads. Tails make me sick. Would probably pick Alex, Nic, Kim and Miss P and disband the frigging house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2011
^^ Right on! The only one that appears normal to me is Alex . "Normal" means different things to different people--so---- smiley

THE AMAKA:

@BABE!
i was on my backside laughing so hard! hahahahaha, Ernest is the biggest joke of the entire show, he should go, ASAP.

Lol---You can't be more right dear! Ernest and Bhoke-- off this Sunday! Amen! They irritate me! Chei! Or better still, Bhoke should go home and Ernest transfered to heads. He needs the Heads girls to handle him! grin

kobikwelu:

^^^
ON POINT!!

as if this is a coincidence, i say no!!
stupidity is very contagious,
no matter how smart you are, when u are holed up with eediots, its only a matter of time till u morph into 1,
sad thing is that you wont know,

I agree sha! St-u--pi-di-ty is quite contagious---
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 6:28am On Jun 04, 2011
Lemme even analyse the major characters in Tails sef---

Luclay--- He's fine and all--but he's a bit too much! His Effizy is much!

Karen-- That's my BABE!. cheesy Typical village girl! But I gotta love my Naija Rep though! Go karen!

Ernest and Bhoke--- OMG!!! WTF! WTF! WTF! These people are a --- A BIG OL' MESS. Nuff said!

Kim-- Another Village girl!!! She kinda reminds me of Karen, but karen is more refined and REAL!

Alex-- He's aight! I wish he was in Heads though. That's where his mates are.

Danny (He's not really a major character)--- ABOKI! Mala! Sule gambari! lmao-- That guy just makes me laugh! Very lost individual--
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:02am On Jun 04, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , the one thing about this on going big brother's is boring and always get me offset whenever i planned to watch em the kind of scenes i see it's funny or interesting at all .[/size]

Ganjafama:

BTW where are all the NL heroes of BBA revolution.? I remember guys like stankayy, mamagee, honeyfave, SA girl and others. @ Montelik , kobikwelu , THE AMAKA and  others well done for keeping this thread going.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2011
BTW where are all the NL heroes of BBA revolution.? I remember guys like stankayy, mamagee, honeyfave, SA girl and others. @ Montelik , kobikwelu , THE AMAKA and others well done for keeping this thread going.

^^^

i hope u are referring to all stars

cos i didnt follow revolution------------------it was just toooo dry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2011
kobikwelu:

^^^

i hope u are referring to all stars

cos i didnt follow revolution------------------it was just toooo dry
Yea you're right last year was allstars. Thanks for the correction.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2011
wesley80:

^^ You funny sha. A guy wants to do 'something' and you're talking of hair odour, believe me it wont matter if her head smelt like rotten eggs, no one would care until the deed is done. Abi odour dey kill person? About condoms, well Danny and Lotus managed quite well without any didnt they? I dont know if Biggy granted Lotus' request for some but they sure didnt wait for him to get their little thing going did they?
I'm kinda beginning to dislike Vina and her over westernized accent, that girl no dey rep at all, she's got just too little of Naija in her. Imagine being asked by Weza how many Tv stations were in Naija and she could only mention NTA and silverbird! The girl fall our hand.
bwahahahahahaha! but you have to agree that Bhoke's weave looks like a bird's nest and probably does have an odor grin
my worry is STDs and what not, but then again, it's Ernest and Bhoke, so why should I care?
speaking of Danny and Lotus, it seems Danny really like her and her wild personality. reminds me of when she fell the day of the premier. lolol cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2011
emotions flew to all time high tonight  when Dj caise  jammed house mates . the drinks which flowed did not help the matter . something surely is going to go down tonight
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2011
tsquaure:

emotions flew to all time high tonight  when Dj caise  jammed house mates . the drinks which flowed did not help the matter . something surely is going to go down tonight
can't wait! just hope my baby Karen isn't involved.

lol, by the way. . .
the other day, Karen and Alex were speaking pigin to each other and none of the other house mates knew what they were saying. lol even Karen's massive South Africa fans were demanding Nigerians to translate as they wanted to know what they were talking about. hehehe
so cool, i love it.

I see the Nigerian DJ really got the party pumping and none of them wanted it to end, they were protesting and biggie had to ask Nic to gather all the house mates indoors so the can shut the doors. lol  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2011
Damn, The Heads or Deads house needs a shake up. I mean really, are those guys playing the game or are on Holiday. 2 people need to be evicted, maybe then they will realise that they need to start giving us intertainment rather than being nice to each other. Their problem is they are too may and every one thinks is still save. The tails house already playing the game since long time ago
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2011
tsquaure:

The housemates really indulged themselves today with the booze i agree something has got to happen tonight. Someone definitely needs a release with the way i saw them housemates grinding on each other. And what on earth was Karen thinking when she was practicing gymnastics whilst she was already over her head with booze? That girl's got drama sha.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:45am On Jun 05, 2011
hahahahaha, Mumba would not leave Luclay alone! too much alcohol no good ooooo!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 05, 2011
Ebhok finally evicted. Though I am happy they both walked but it was partial for biggie to have evicted 1 person from the heads house and 2 persons from the tails. It would have been better if about 4 or 5 persons had been up for eviction and the last 2 people with the least votes goes. 2 from 3 no way. This show suck at times.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^ Well you can make your own rules when u have your show. The concept is clear, populate the tails house with a lesser favoured housemate from heads while dropping two housemates from the tails house we are already a month into the game and both houses are still crammed with people that have no business being on local tv not to speak of a continental show. I Guess AMAKA was right afterall bigups to you.
I'm beginnig to get tired of Luclay and his unwarranted theatrics and i think i share the opinion of Kim, if he wants to go home i think he should have his wish granted, the show is boring enough not to speak of having an unwilling participant in the house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:01pm On Jun 05, 2011
**singing**

God is good, he has done me/us well, my oh my, Ernest and Bhoke have been evicted! JACKPOT!! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^^ You may want to still hold on to your breath because, tomorrow is nomination day at the HEADS house and sure enough the daggers will all be out - no need to guess that our girl VINA will most likely be among the nominees, they have never failed to nominate her at every opportunity so far - though she will likely survive due Nigeria's/her strong fan base.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Wendell and Hanni, who I consider the least interesting still in the house leave next week.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2011
There are some housemates who are operating under the radar. Examples of such housemates are Felicia, Lomwe, Millicent and Zeus. such people need to be tested by puting them up for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2011
tashanja:

^^^^ You may want to still hold on to your breath because, tomorrow is nomination day at the HEADS house and sure enough the daggers will all be out - no need to guess that our girl VINA will most likely be among the nominees, they have never failed to nominate her at every opportunity so far - though she will likely survive due Nigeria's/her strong fan base.

Personally, I wouldn't mind seeing Wendell and Hanni, who I consider the least interesting still in the house leave next week.

ehn so what has my celebration got to do with tomorrow's nominations at heads? undecided Just wondering. I'm sha happy that those two are gone. I can watch the show without the fear of throwing-up. I don't even care who leaves next. My own is that-- Karen must win! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:37pm On Jun 05, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ Well you can make your own rules when u have your show. The concept is clear, populate the tails house with a lesser favoured housemate from heads while dropping two housemates from the tails house we are already a month into the game and both houses are still crammed with people that have no business being on local tv not to speak of a continental show. I Guess AMAKA was right afterall bigups to you.
I'm beginnig to get tired of Luclay and his unwarranted theatrics and i think i share the opinion of Kim, if he wants to go home i think he should have his wish granted, the show is boring enough not to speak of having an unwilling participant in the house.
thank you   cool cheesy grin
and i 100% agree with your comment. Luclay is so annoying. yesterday he was telling Mumba that God sent him to the show to change people's lives are you kidding me? Maybe he was drunk. . .
and then he started babbling to Alex this morning that he should go to the Heads house if not, he will leave. GOOD! GOOD RIDDANCE TO ANNOYING RUBBISH. and then he said "i decline" when Danny told him he saved him and replaced him with Miss P. this guy is clearly not mentally stable or he is acting again. if he doesn't wanna be there, then he should just do the world a favor and LEAVE!
Kim was right about that.
and on top of all that, he has never seen big brother and didn't even know what it was about until he came on the show. either it's a lie or he is telling the truth and his acting agent got him the job. maybe South Africa thinks it's their time and they have people on the inside working to keep Luclay though. you know this is Africa, so never doubt if there is corruption going on on the show.

AND TODAY IS A GREAT DAY! BORING BHOKE AND ERNEST ARE GONE! I THINK IT'S GREAT! but as someone else said, from only three people, why do two  have to go home? maybe it it were 4 or 5 up for eviction it would be more reasonable. but then again if you check the votes, neither barely got any votes, but i still don't think it's fair.
but then again, i don't like either of them, so good riddance!  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 05, 2011
double eviction, nice one. About time the House gets decongested, no time!

So with my man Lomwe being HOH Wendall is as good as safe come what may. Let's see how the nominations pan out. I'm guessing nominees will come heavily from amongst Confidence, Weza, Hanni and Vimbai; the i-too-sabi girls. Yay!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 12:57am On Jun 06, 2011
I an too happy
The most boring couple in the history of bba are out. I think Bore-k spoit ernest game. Without her he might have been less irritating.
Thank god votes count.

Tomorrow is heads, I'll have to start getting ready for heavy duty voting because Weza will be up
In my opinion she is the only person worth watching in the heads house
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]I think i like KAREN. . . cheesy cheesy kiss kiss she's too smart to my liking and most especially the flower tattoos on her laps wink . WOW! grin [/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tayoast(m): 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
^^ are u sure it's not cos of her boobz?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah , that is part of the reason i love KAREN. . . her boobz is like those smooth coconuts .Mennnn , how did you read my mind? i guess you have been planning her boobz lately grin grin grin wink[/size]

tayo_ast:

^^ are u sure it's not cos of her boobz?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MariAmara(f): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2011
trae_z:

This is how Nomination session played out:

Zeus (Botswana) —– 6 Nominations (Weza, Confidence, Vimbai, Sharon O, Felicia and Wendell)

Hanni (Ethiopia) —– 3 Nominations (Sharon O, Felicia and Wendell)

Millicent (Kenya) —– 2 Nominations (Vina and Hanni)

Weza (Angola) ——– 2 Nominations (Zeus and Lomwe)

Confidence (Ghana) — 2 Nominations (Lomwe and Vimbai)

Felicia (Malawi) ——– 2 Nominations (Confidence and Hanni)

Vina (Nigeria) ———– 2 Nominations (Millicent and Hanni)

Lomwe (Malawi) ——- 1 Nomination (Weza)

Wendell (Zimbabwe) —– 1 Nomination (Vina)

Vimbai (Zimbabwe) ——- 1 Nomination (Zeus)

Sharon O (Uganda) ——– No nomination

so Zeus, hanni, Millicent, Weza, Confidence, Felicia and Vina were up for eviction.

HOH Lomwe saves his country woman Felicia and replaces her with Vimbai.

and so finally the below are up for eviction:

Zeus
hanni
Millicent
Weza
Confidence
Vina
Vimbai

Please someone vote that Vina out, I'm sick of seeing her fake face and that her spike of a mohawk. Out you go. Go Karen!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy
MariAmara:

Please someone vote that Vina out, I'm sick of seeing her fake face and that her spike of a mohawk. Out you go. Go Karen!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:38am On Jun 07, 2011
I don't like how nominations played out this week. other than Zeus, every other house mate got only two votes. NA WA! but then again, it's about 5 weeks into the show and i guess this week, with 7 house mates up for eviction, they can at least eliminate two or three. but with on a two nomination basis? not cool.
anyway, Confidence got big headed the last two times she got saved but this time she is up against stronger people with better personalities so i see Confidence, Zeus, and Millicent or Vimbai going home this week.

and by the way, Lomwe is an ! how can he save Felicia? save her for what? what does she have to offer on the show? all she is made up of is gossip and nothing else. I will assume its because she is his country mate and THAT'S IT! they aren't even that close in the house so I'm sure that's the only reason. SHAME. i was praying for Felicia to go this week. SMH!!!!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Sibe007(m): 3:31am On Jun 07, 2011
trae_z:

This is how Nomination session played out:

Zeus (Botswana) —– 6 Nominations (Weza, Confidence, Vimbai, Sharon O, Felicia and Wendell)

Hanni (Ethiopia) —– 3 Nominations (Sharon O, Felicia and Wendell)

Vina (Nigeria) ———– 2 Nominations (Millicent and Hanni)

so Zeus, hanni, Millicent, Weza, Confidence, Felicia and Vina were up for eviction.

Zeus
hanni
Millicent
Weza
Confidence
Vina
Vimbai

Thanks for the summary, But
There's something wrong with this List, How many ppl did hanni Nominate? 3?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:41am On Jun 07, 2011
we all knew, but. . .

[size=28pt]OMG, NASTY NASTY NASTY! I KNEW IT![/size]

[flash=500,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kvzy4t3KnY[/flash]

[size=13pt]this is the reason why Bhoke has been acting so silly, she has not been thinking straight simply because Ernest is giving her something she obviously is getting from no guy in Tanzania. i pity desperate women. see how she just squandered herself because of a PRICK![/size]
so silly, giving it up in 3 1/2 weeks to a guy you barely even know? SMH!
Ernest was gonna use her and dump her anyway, nothing serious. after all, all the girls he claims he prefers and the ones he goes after are NOTHING like Bhoke at all, unless you're talking about how cheap they are, then Bhoke fits the bill. Ernest likes "pretty light skinned girls", yet Bhoke was still holding on. lol. maybe she will move to Uganda for him or hopes he will move to Tanzania for her. BWAHAHAHA!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 4:56am On Jun 07, 2011
Sibe007:

Thanks for the summary, But
There's something wrong with this List, How many ppl did hanni Nominate? 3?

my bad, Here's the correct info

zeus --- vimbai & weza
vina --- millicent & wendell
lomwe --- weza & confidence
hanni --- millicent & felicia
millicent --- hanni & vina
felicia --- hanni & zeus
sharon o --- hanni & zeus
wendell --- vina & zeus
confidence --- felicia & zeus
vimbai --- confidence & zeus
weza --- lomwe & zeus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanni (Ethiopia) —– 3 Nominations (Sharon O, Felicia and Millicent)

Vina (Nigeria) ———– 2 Nominations (Millicent and Wendell)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zeus
hanni
Millicent
Weza
Confidence
Vina
Vimbai

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now. / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.