Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,325 members, 7,888,032 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:54 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98377 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 6:10pm On May 31, 2011
Mr.Resource:

could you provide me their names,i only know of michael

the first to go was Jossy from Namibia (evicted from the Heads House)
the second to go was Tanzania's Lotus, and she was disqualified for slapping Luclay after they had a petty fight over currency lol (evicted from the Tails House)
that same week, the third person to go was South Africa's Nkuli (evicted from the Tails House)
and the latest person to leave the Big Brother House is Mozambique's Michael (evicted from the Head's House)

you can check their website if you wanna be updated.

if not for Lotus, only three people would have gone home so far and we're a month into the show, which is 1/3 of it's entire run. Biggie needs to start doing double-eliminations, because I think this is the first time Big Brother has had this many contestants? 
he can start his double elimination this week with Ernest and Bhoke, AMEN!  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 9:05pm On May 31, 2011
^ are they that annoying?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 10:05pm On May 31, 2011
lysaa:

^ are they that annoying?
yes. you should see the comments that people leave about them 99% of them are BAD and wanting them to leave the big brother house. it's kinda funny.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 11:18pm On May 31, 2011
Been wondering why Karen got so few nominations and i could only point to her open confession abt the facts behind her boobjob as the only reason. I'm sure she would at least have gotten one other nomination. Her timing was perfect and her reason (whether true or not) made quite an impression on a number of housemates, it sure did on Miss P.
I'm really praying for a double eviction this week cos Bhoke moving to the Heads house might not be too good for karen, that gossip bag is sure to do her reputation some harm in the event there was to be a merging of both houses.
And did anyone else notice the increasing anti-Nigerian posts? There's even an anti9ja group already!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:21pm On May 31, 2011
@wesley80

no one from the Tails house is ever gonna move to the heads because biggie doesn't want them to know there is another house that is also competing for the money. some have an idea that they are in another house, but they are not totally sure. so moving any from the tails into the heads is highly unlikely.
and i would love to see that anti-naija group. i swear, Nigeria has too many haters. they are afraid because Karen is a strong contender that Nigeria just might win again. and from both poll results from the heads house, Vina is a strong contender as well, and she has a lot of support. i guess they are losing sleep over it. lol
MNET, I REQUEST FOR A BIG BROTHER NIGERIA SEASON 2, SO MAYBE THE HATERS CAN LEAVE US ALONE. you don't see us creating anti threads about their country, so why the beef?
abeg, we are too much for them  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 31, 2011
^^ You are damn right about the anti-naija thing. We are too much for them dats why they are hating.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2011
Do you prefer to see uptight people or people who are flexible? There is nothing interesting about the Heads House. TV is about intertainment, more Drama in the house makes TV more interesting, it makes you to want to watch more. But Heads house for me does not make it, hence i say they need a shake-up, they need some one who is controvercial who will start to shake them a bit, they all look relaxed and i feel for them when they do combine with the other house, they will be blown away. I think they try to be nice to each other too much. Every one is a friend of every one, that does not make a good TV. There is nothing that absorbs me. Maybe its because they are still too many.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 9:06am On Jun 01, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@wesley80

no one from the Tails house is ever gonna move to the heads because biggie doesn't want them to know there is another house that is also competing for the money. some have an idea that they are in another house, but they are not totally sure. so moving any from the tails into the heads is highly unlikely.
cool

You're wrong. The Heads housemater r already aware of the existence of another house, what they do not know is that only one person is evicted weekly while the other goes to the tails house. I hope u're right sha, cos i'lld luv 2 see the back of both Ernest and Bhoke.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2011
wesley80:

You're wrong. The Heads housemater r already aware of the existence of another house, what they do not know is that only one person is evicted weekly while the other goes to the tails house. I hope u're right sha, cos i'lld luv 2 see the back of both Ernest and Bhoke.
like i said, the heads house mates THINK but they were never confirmed on that. biggie wouldn't send anyone from tails to heads because it will just be too risky. even before the houses were split, people were guessing that was probably so, but. . .

@ y'all
i understand an anti-vina or an anti-karen page, but to say anti-naija? that's taking it too far. why drag a whole country along because of a TV show? i guess some people need some way to sleep at night because i don't see how naija has become their issue simply because of big brother africa. maybe they should send better contestants. i still can't rap my head around how the likes of Bhoke made it into the Big Brother house. she acts as if she is gonna die without Ernest even admitting that she doesn't mind going home. biggie should just send her packing then, along with Miss Ernestina. maybe after that, they can plan their wedding. mtchew!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2011
To an extent i understand its almost impossible not to feel intimidated by 9ja. Just look at the volume of messages coming from us and the degree of support our not-too-great housemates seem to be enjoying and you'll begin to understand. Vina is all over Lomwhe even though she knows Lomwhe has the hots for Hanni, karen has got great entertainment value but in reality, she's got little substance, yet they both seem to be runaway favorites judging by the level of 9ja's propaganda dominance.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 3:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
But really how did the likes of bhoke, kim, mumba, wendall make it into the house.
One month into the show amd still no personality.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^^ I fear o! Those people are just there to make up the numbers. As for Bhoke is it that no man is chasing her back home in Tanzania? Just look at the way she is behaving as if say man don finish for world.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2011
Wow! somebody pls pinch me and tell me its not true.
Can't believe it - latest BOMBSHELL - did I hear correctly; is Alex from Ghana in the tails house GAY shocked shocked shocked shocked; did he just come out to admit it or what? My, My, I am in shock.
Wow, talk about being blind sided, if you'd have asked me to guess who I thought was gay I would have easily said: Ernest from the tails house and the recently evicted Michael from the heads house, because they both seem to have some sort of gayish mannerism - but Alex!, what a shocker shocked shocked shocked

Kai, I am even afraid to post in case I am wrong! undecided
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2011
^^ No way! I dont believe you. What's your source? Come to think of it, the guy really acts weird sometimes. Kinda too laid back for a hunk that most girls in both houses r already falling over themselves for. I felt he was being calm and calculative but Gay? No way. Please convince me.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2011
wesley80:

^^ No way! I dont believe you. What's your source? Come to think of it, the guy really acts weird sometimes. Kinda too laid back for a hunk that most girls in both houses r already falling over themselves for. I felt he was being calm and calculative but Gay? No way. Please convince me.
it's true. I read updates from people. . .
he didn't say he was gay, he just said he had a gay encounter when he was younger, and it has been affecting all his relationships since then. sad sad sad. Maybe he is bisexual, but i don't think he is totally gay. or maybe he is confused! undecided and Miss P was throwing herself at him, i know she probably has egg on her face. i think Ernest probably got excited grin

but truth be told, i could sorta tell. have you seen the way Alex dresses? and he says he is a fashion designer, and men in the fashion industry tend to be. . . cool
Michael is a hairdresser, so that could also mean. . . and have you seen the way he dresses? MTCHEW.

the cute ones are always gay cry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2011
THE AMAKA:

like i said, the heads house mates THINK but they were never confirmed on that. biggie wouldn't send anyone from tails to heads because it will just be too risky. even before the houses were split, people were guessing that was probably so, but. . .

@ y'all
i understand an anti-vina or an anti-karen page, but to say anti-naija? that's taking it too far. why drag a whole country along because of a TV show? i guess some people need some way to sleep at night because i don't see how naija has become their issue simply because of big brother africa. maybe they should send better contestants. i still can't rap my head around how the likes of Bhoke made it into the Big Brother house. she acts as if she is gonna die without Ernest even admitting that she doesn't mind going home. biggie should just send her packing then, along with Miss Ernestina. maybe after that, they can plan their wedding. mtchew!
Pray tell what is risky about the Heads house confirming the existence of the Tails house?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 12:01am On Jun 02, 2011
THE AMAKA:

it's true. I read updates from people. . .
he didn't say he was gay, he just said he had a gay encounter when he was younger, and it has been affecting all his relationships since then. sad sad sad. Maybe he is bisexual, but i don't think he is totally gay. or maybe he is confused! undecided and Miss P was throwing herself at him, i know she probably has egg on her face. i think Ernest probably got excited grin

but truth be told, i could sorta tell. have you seen the way Alex dresses? and he says he is a fashion designer, and men in the fashion industry tend to be. . . cool
Michael is a hairdresser, so that could also mean. . . and have you seen the way he dresses? MTCHEW.

the cute ones are always gay cry

LOL lets just say gay fashion sells most these days. .not because of the repulsive personality but the fact that they stand out from the crowd. smiley
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2011
THE AMAKA:

@ y'all
i understand an anti-vina or an anti-karen page, but to say anti-naija? that's taking it too far. why drag a whole country along because of a TV show? i guess some people need some way to sleep at night because i don't see how naija has become their issue simply because of big brother africa.
I think BBN like u said is the solution. The last one we had was even more interesting than some BBAs we've seen and it stole the whole of Africa's view, the thot makes me wonder why we don't have such strong xters repping us in BBA.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:30am On Jun 02, 2011
lysaa:

I think BBN like u said is the solution. The last one we had was even more interesting than some BBAs we've seen and it stole the whole of Africa's view,  the thot makes me wonder why we don't have such strong xters repping us in BBA.
it's a sabatoge to make sure Nigeria doesn't win. lol. but Karen is holding her own, and Vina seems to be pulling some weight too, so I don't know ooo! but have you ever thought why do other countries (outside of africa) have their own big brother, but for some reason, all of Africa has to share one (to which a lot of african countries are left out)?
the only reason why I don't see Nigeria having their own big brother is because of the lack of constant electricity. how can they run a whole show on only a generator supply? I guess it's possible, but it's too costly. Naija, one day ooo  embarassed cry
but you're right, from what I heard, BBN was very interesting. you know naija now! we are filled with so many different personalities, so it would seem like quite a catch. I'm sure the ratings would be higher than BBA sef.

lysaa:

LOL lets just say gay fashion sells most these days. .not because of the repulsive personality but the fact that they stand out from the crowd.  smiley
lol, but when so many of them are gay, pretty soon, they will all start to blend into each other.

trae_z:

Pray tell what is risky about the Heads house confirming the existence of the Tails house?
because the heads house mates think they are the only ones still competing. as i said, some may have ideas, but none of it has been confirmed. and it will prove to be a shocker once it starts getting down to the finals and they see who their competition is. anyway,  but I'm sure Biggie is keeping them hanging for reasons best known to the producers.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2011
Dstv will not have a BBN again probably because of the money factor.
Look at it this way, will I want to watch BB Ghana or even South Africa. No I won't be as excited about it because it is not my country. The same goes for BBN with the other african nations. Even though nigeria's are the highest dstv users it can't be compared to the rest of africa.
Doing BB Africa ensures mnet that the countries that have the highest dstv subscriptions all participate thereby by increasing their profit ratings.

There can be BBN but I doubt if dstv will sponsor it.
They are all about the money that is why french speaking countries are not part of the contestant because the majority do not use dstv.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2011
true, but i heard BBN had good ratings, so i don't think ratings is an issue unless they want MORE ratings. hahaha.
i guess you can never have too much money.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ndnuray(m): 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2011
i hate dat gal called KAREN i swear,
i can't wait to see her go.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
ndnuray:

i hate dat gal called KAREN i swear,
i can't wait to see her go.
Have they (haters) sent you here to turn our minds against our own rep. You better fly away from here fast before I curse you with ogun, sango, and amadioha.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2011
^^^^^^
dont mind the guy,

they tried the same stunt last year and it failed WOEFULLY

so leave 'em pricks,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 12:43am On Jun 03, 2011
ROFTLMAOOOOOOO---

http://bigbrotherafrica.dstv.com/Video/Play.aspx?vid=3825&AdCategoryId=0

Pls who saw the TAIL's Song presentation!!! Chei!!! These Niggas fit wake the dead from the grave! They literally killed me with laughter!!!! WTF??!!! Even the lyrics were horrible--terrible!!!!!!! undecided

So my conclusion:

Headsmates: A bunch of intelligent and innovative young minds. Though not very entertaining but they got it going on.

Tailsmates: A bunch of psychopaths and wannabes--(lmao)-- with No Direction what so ever!! They suck at presentations. But, they're are super entertaining.

I wonder if this is just a coincedence. undecided
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 1:08am On Jun 03, 2011
Biggies robbed us there, it seemed Enerst and Bhoke were having sexx, they never showed then but we could hear then talking and kissing. While they were showing Luclay fast asleep, the camera only showed them once they were done. It seems Bhoke wants it more, she is just pushing herself to Enerst, this woman is horrny. She cant even leave Enerst to sleep. Some people have nerves, having sexx on national or continental TV. They dont even care about their reputation
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 4:09am On Jun 03, 2011
^^ which reputation be that? abegi, people r only doing what's natural. Shebi we all want them to be real. So after Lotus and Danny these two have taken over the baton? Interesting.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2011
wesley80:

^^ which reputation be that? abegi, people r only doing what's natural. Shebi we all want them to be real. So after Lotus and Danny these two have taken over the baton? Interesting.

grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MrResource(m): 9:16am On Jun 03, 2011
THE AMAKA:

the first to go was Jossy from Namibia (evicted from the Heads House)
the second to go was Tanzania's Lotus, and she was disqualified for slapping Luclay after they had a petty fight over currency lol (evicted from the Tails House)
that same week, the third person to go was South Africa's Nkuli (evicted from the Tails House)
and the latest person to leave the Big Brother House is Mozambique's Michael (evicted from the Head's House)

you can check their website if you wanna be updated.
thanks for the update
Ganjafama:

Have they (haters) sent you here to turn our minds against our own rep. You better fly away from here fast before I curse you with ogun, sango, and amadioha.
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:09pm On Jun 03, 2011
wesley80:

unless they brought their own condoms? that would be disgusting. and Bhoke looks likes she has an odor! her hair is matted. even Kim said "Bhoke, it seems as if your hair is producing a smell" lol
i didn't hear it from the horse's mouth, but several people said that's what Kim told Bhoke. lol

that's nasty. Ernest is just very desperate to prove he is not gay. he could be carrying HIV so Bhoke, WATCH OUT!

@BABE!
i was on my ass laughing so hard! hahahahaha, Ernest is the biggest joke of the entire show, he should go, ASAP.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by wesley80(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2011
^^ You funny sha. A guy wants to do 'something' and you're talking of hair odour, believe me it wont matter if her head smelt like rotten eggs, no one would care until the deed is done. Abi odour dey kill person? About condoms, well Danny and Lotus managed quite well without any didnt they? I dont know if Biggy granted Lotus' request for some but they sure didnt wait for him to get their little thing going did they?
I'm kinda beginning to dislike Vina and her over westernized accent, that girl no dey rep at all, she's got just too little of Naija in her. Imagine being asked by Weza how many Tv stations were in Naija and she could only mention NTA and silverbird! The girl fall our hand.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 2:45pm On Jun 03, 2011
So my conclusion:

Headsmates: A bunch of intelligent and innovative young minds. Though not very entertaining but they got it going on.

Tailsmates: A bunch of psychopaths and wannabes--(lmao)-- with No Direction what so ever!! They suck at presentations. But, they're are super entertaining.

I wonder if this is just a coincedence.

^^^
ON POINT!!

as if this is a coincidence, i say no!!
stupidity is very contagious,
no matter how smart you are, when u are holed up with eediots, its only a matter of time till u morph into 1,
sad thing is that you wont know,

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.