Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,039 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:04 PM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98378 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2011
Nominations :
      Ernest= 6
      Luclay= 5
      Bhoke =3
      karen  =2
      Mumba=2
If all 5 are up for eviction, Danny the HOH could possibly save Mumba and replace her with Miss P  or Kim. My guess.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 10:40am On May 30, 2011
Shocker,I expected karen to get at least six nomination especially from ernest, nic and miss p
Guess they don't hate her as much as we thought. If she just calms down she would do well.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 11:53am On May 30, 2011
i have stayed with karen at least  since she moved to the tails
Home gal is brash, loud ,highly confrontional . At times i fear she may become physical cos of her temper  and She doesn't  gel with the gals  at all .
But I want to ask forumites, if Uti had been a gal would he, not have had the same problems.
has anyone of you been a class where all the gals are doing "parapo"  n u seem to be singing  one tune alone .
Do  u ditch your tune just to be accepted. Do you whip yourself in line just so they will take u into their soooo called clique
How many of the gals in the house can exist without their men or  friends .

I like Karen,  though may not agree with all her actions but she makes the house fun.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:06pm On May 30, 2011
i don't think it's fair to put someone on the chopping block because of two house mate nominations.
I'm having a feeling it's only Ernest, Luclay, and Bhoke. 2 house mate nominations doesn't seem credible enough, in my opinion.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2011
larablog:

Shocker,I expected karen to get at least six nomination especially from ernest, nic and miss p
Guess they don't hate her as much as we thought. If she just calms down she would do well.

Yep, I am equally shocked she wasn't nominated by as many as anticipated -especially Nic and Ernest. I guess they chose to use their heads rather than emotions - but for how long?

She will probably survive this time round as many Nigerians in the country and diaspora (and allies) would as always massively vote to save their own.

I foresee one from the remaining three :Mumba, Bhoke or Ernest (in that order), if not swapped by the HOH (Danny), as the most likely of the nominees to take a walk next Sunday; unless of course something drastically happens between now and then to sway voter opinions - and with the two loose cannons (Karen and Luclay) still in the house, well anything is possible lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i don't think it's fair to put someone on the chopping block because of two house mate nominations.
I'm having a feeling it's only Ernest, Luclay, and Bhoke. 2 house mate nominations doesn't seem credible enough, in my opinion.

Yes I agree, 2 out of 22 total votes cast by 11 house mates shouldn't be enough; but unfortunately, big brother always has the final say. sad
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 12:33pm On May 30, 2011
THE AMAKA:

I'm having a feeling it's only Ernest, Luclay, and Bhoke.  2 house mate nominations doesn't seem credible enough, in my opinion.
Biggie would want to make money from the Nigerian fans and as such they would want Karen to be up so as to maximize revenue from text messages.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 12:39pm On May 30, 2011
Let's picture this scenario. Suppose Danny saves Bhoke and put up Nic. That would leave Ernest, Luclay and Nic all up for eviction.With this pairing Nic and Ernest would walk on Sunday because 2 tailmates would be leaving the house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2011
i think 5 will be up, biggie needs more moola,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 1:57pm On May 30, 2011
Ganjafama:

Biggie would want to make money from the Nigerian fans and as such they would want Karen to be up so as to maximize revenue from text messages.
I like the way you think. I never thought the business route on that one. my heart is pounding for Karen now embarassed cry

@topic/in general

why does it seem like most of the house mates are already somewhat famous or known in their country? you have models, tv presenters, singers, etc.

naija should do that next season

for TV Presenters:
Isio (host of GBAM show), Liz Yemoja (she is seen here and there) and for the guys, OF COURSE DENRELE! i would love to see his type of personality in the big brother house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 4:42pm On May 30, 2011
Finally ernest is up, I hope no I pray he goes.
Do millicent and sharon O ever stop gossiping about Weza, what did the babe do to them.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:27pm On May 30, 2011
larablog:

Do millicent and sharon O ever stop gossiping about Weza, what did the babe do to them.
they probably see her as a threat and i think she is, so. . . lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by morayoj(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2011
larablog:

Finally ernest is up, I hope no I pray he goes.

This right here,

Ernest is my least liked character and I can't wait until Africa forgets to vote for him so he can go home. I also thought Bhoke was losing it earlier so I'm hoping she'll come back to life once Ernest has left.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:41pm On May 30, 2011
THE NOMINATED HOUSE MATES ARE:

MISS P, ERNEST, BHOKE! this couldn't have worked out any better grin cheesy

it seems East Africa loves to vote for their own, but this week, their vote will be split between the two LOSERS Bhoke and Ernest. OH, THIS IS GREAT! I see Miss P pulling through for sure, but which lesser of two evils is going home come Sunday?
please let it be Ernest, so we can all rest.

*side note: I fear for him going back to Uganda now that the rumors are making rounds that he is gay. ah ah! they kill folks like him over there, so he better be careful and relocate to the UK or something.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 7:43pm On May 30, 2011
we owe miss p guys
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:44pm On May 30, 2011
tsquaure:

we owe miss p guys
true. i see her winning the Nigerian vote, for sure. Ernest and Bhoke are both against Karen, so who in naija is even gonna waste their money voting for them? lol
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by henrienta: 9:56pm On May 30, 2011
Its true guys Nigerians owe miss p
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 30, 2011
interesting! Miss P all the way sha.

Just for the records: Ernest, Bhoke and Miss P are up for eviction; Luclay having being swapped/saved by Danny HOH with Miss P

This how the nomination played out this morning:

Ernest (Uganda) --------- 6 Nominations (Alex, Karen, Nic, Mumba, Luclay and Danny)

Luclay (South Africa) ---- 5 Nominations (Miss P, Bernardina, Nic, Kim and Ernest)

Bhoke (Tanzania) ----------- 3 Nominations (Alex, Karen and Bernardina)

Mumba (Zambia) ------------ 2 Nominations (Miss P and Ernest)

Karen (Nigeria) -------------- 2 Nominations (Kim and Bhoke)

Danny (Ethiopia) ------------ 1 Nomination (Mumba)

Bernardina (Namibia) ------- 1 Nomination (Bhoke)

Kim (Zambia) ------------------1 Nomination (Luclay)

Miss P (Botswana) ------------ 1 Nomination (Danny)

Alex (Ghana) ---------- No Nomination

Nic (Kenya) ----------- No Nomination

Source: Eugene Osafo-Nkansah/Peacefmonline.com/Ghana
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 10:49pm On May 30, 2011
THE AMAKA:

true. i see her winning the Nigerian vote, for sure. Ernest and Bhoke are both against Karen, so who in naija is even gonna waste their money voting for them? lol
Don't some like wasting. . ? some money miss road!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 12:26am On May 31, 2011
Yes we owe Miss P, but that girl is dangerous. She was gossiping with ernest about karen and mumba. She told ernest not to trust karen and mumba, because they are close to luclay. What is her business if they are close to luclay angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 12:36am On May 31, 2011
lysaa:

Don't some like wasting. . ? some money miss road!
hahahahaha

icez:

Yes we owe Miss P, but that girl is dangerous. She was gossiping with ernest about karen and mumba. She told ernest not to trust karen and mumba, because they are close to luclay. What is her business if they are close to luclay angry
abi ooooo!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by 14(m): 1:02am On May 31, 2011
There is another house that is DEAD. Boring, No excitement what so ever. Thses guys need a shake up. What they do is to chill and laugh the whole day, they look like they are in holiday. The tail(Kim, Karen, Alex, and co.) is where the action is, there is always Drama every day. i guess the Winner will come from that House. That other house is dead dead. Those people are Lazy, no romance, nothing.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by larablog: 6:06am On May 31, 2011
Funny enough I prefer the heads house, I almost never watch the tails house.
The heads house are filled with intelligent fun loving people that have good conversations.
The tails house, I just think the couples lack chemistry,the only thing they ever do is fight and most of them are dumb.
Only karen and luclay are worth watching.
But that's my opinion
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lawyerchap(m): 11:52am On May 31, 2011
Great job you guys are doing here as you all add a really funny dimension to the show. Unfortunately what i find funny is the fact that no one seems to be analysing this game quite as accurately as was done in past editions. Back then, a whole cast of characters on this forum would accurately predict nominations (as in who each housemate would nominate), predict the save and replace, predict the housemate who gets evicted, predict Big Brother's twists. This forum was like an oracle then. Who remembers what i'm talking about?

I don't have as much time as i once did to watch and post, but i always swing by here to read the posts. This would appear to be THE AMAKA's season and she appears to be holding it down pretty well though she's still a ways off the incisive analysis we've seen in the past. Montelik, as always, a voice of reason, imbued with great clarity of thought, a good reader of the game, unfortunately also doesn't seem to have as much time as he once did to watch and post.

Here's an example of people reading the game wrong.

Ganjafama:

Let's picture this scenario. Suppose Danny saves Bhoke and put up Nic. That would leave Ernest, Luclay and Nic all up for eviction.With this pairing Nic and Ernest would walk on Sunday because 2 tailmates would be leaving the house.   

When Danny was evicted from Heads House, he was asked who he'd miss the most from the Big Brother House, and he said Luclay. And then he is reunited with luclay in Tails, becomes Head of House in a week where Luclay is on the chopping block, and you think he'd save Bhoke? In seasons past, you'd be laughed off the thread for even raising such an improbable scenario. Everything that happens in that house forms a chain of events that influences the actions of every housemate. You need to look at the big picture to be able to correctly rationalize the housemates' choices. If you look at a set of choices out of context, you'll consistently get the wrong answer.

Here's another

trae_z:

on the montelik - BABE!  analysis i pitch my tent with montelik. Bulls.h.i.t might get you far but it won't keep you here.
Thank God she will be up today for eviction, enough of theories, let's see the facts!

The fact that Karen is brash and confrontational doesn't mean that there aren't other hidden animosities between the housemates smouldering just beneath the surface. If you looked closely enough you'd realise that only two people had an overwhelming need to nominate Karen, everybody else had someone else they disliked more. Was anyone surprised when Kim nominated Karen for trying to make her and Mumba fight? Or is anyone under any illusions that Karen will ever get off Bhoke's nomination list after their 'Brawl in the Bedroom?'

There's so much more i would like to say but, time is the enemy.

Good job guys. Keep it up. You get a 100% for effort. But i do miss the old days. wink wink
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by ZeusUbani: 12:32pm On May 31, 2011
Hey I see the good job yall re doing in here, I have always been an avid reader of posts in the various threads for the BBA editions, at least from the Kevolution days till All stars; I wanna see how participatory I'll be this time around. Big Up Yourselves. Am ZeusUbani.

One.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 1:03pm On May 31, 2011
How close is too close
We will find out this week in the BBH.
I feel sorry for the tails HM @ 75% wager
what were they thinking
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 1:51pm On May 31, 2011
^ pls what's the task for the week?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tsquaure(f): 2:11pm On May 31, 2011
well i know HMs have tied to each other by the waist have to remain like that except when sleeping , having a shower .
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MrResource(m): 3:09pm On May 31, 2011
how many have been evicted already?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 3:27pm On May 31, 2011
Mr.Resource:

how many have been evicted already?
4 out of 26 within 1/3 of the show!!!

@lawyerchap, THANKS! smiley

@
but the tails house mates don't get along as much as the heads house mates do, so this ought to be interesting. they were making it seem easier than it actually is. Miss P yelling that she is either doing 75% or 100%, that girl no get sense!
50% would have been more like it.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by lysaa(f): 4:47pm On May 31, 2011
Lol. Thats rather cruel. How'd our jumpy karen cope? How'd lazy ernest do this without jeopardizing the wedger?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by MrResource(m): 5:08pm On May 31, 2011
THE AMAKA:

4 out of 26 within 1/3 of the show!!!

@lawyerchap, THANKS! smiley

@
but the tails house mates don't get along as much as the heads house mates do, so this ought to be interesting. they were making it seem easier than it actually is. Miss P yelling that she is either doing 75% or 100%, that girl no get sense!
50% would have been more like it.
could you provide me their names,i only know of michael

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.