Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,968 members, 7,873,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) - TV/Movies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) (98151 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / What's The Aim And Objective Of BBA Stargame ?? / Official Thread of Gulder Ultimate Search 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ganjafama(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2011
@all, today's result shows that karen is stronger than Vina. Also, I would want us to use kurukere and all means possible to take arrange one of the 2 slots for am (Karen) cos the babe need the dough. At least na pride say 9ja hammer back2back 3 times
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2011
TEE ZERO:

Someone got NICked and Kim who actually was one of the do-ers is all tears.

Yep, Nic got nicked, thought Kim more likely to leave than him , I am actually quite sorry to see him go because he is easily one of the most intelligent and composed of the house mates. I suspect he lost out not due to unpopularity but due to demographic/block regional voting - otherwise he should have gone far.

Anyway, the result today was good for naija, with our girl Karen already saved and Vina in the Heads as HOH thereby able to save herself , even if nominated; it means the girls would still be in the competition for at least next two weeks.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by meine: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2011
^^^
You guys shuld let me know when karen's kurukere will start, I will def join in.

Karen has really surpassed my expectations, I used to think she is one slut but see how thins are playing out. She seems to be in control of her game and still has her sense intact.

As it is karen remains a favorite because I have seen some countries are already locked down for her. Besides luclay with his childish temper is toast in dis game. Mark my word.

karen should change her name to kareal,cos she is too real, haba!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by BABE3: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2011
KEVIN-------sir UTI-------KAREN!!!!!!  and one other person. KUK baby!

yEZZZZZiirrr!!

Naija no dey carry last---for real! Africa has offically started supporting KAREN!!!!   hehehehe---sWeet!

Oh yh, Special Thanks to Ghana and Alex! (sorry for bashing y'all last week), My bad--It's all love--

Message to Danny: Sorry dear. Luclay is a Monkey? Sorry, I meant,  Monkey is a Luclay. It is well. But pls do Africa and Big Brother a favor---Organise votes against "Monkey is a luclay" when you reach house abeg!! He needs it! Thank you.
Sorry ehn.

I'm out. Till next week.    **It is just me?---I don't watch heads**  embarassed ** I'm Team Tails**--- 
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2011
As expected, the ranting and raving has already started, Lucay is so energized and believes being saved this time around is Africa's endorsement for his bad behaviour.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by doudlec(f): 8:52pm On Jun 19, 2011
If he only knew. Have to admit though, his rant was quite entertaining grin. Can't wait to see the faffs back sha
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2011
tashanja:

Yep, Nic got nicked, thought Kim more likely to leave than him , I am actually quite sorry to see him go because he is easily one of the most intelligent and composed of the house mates. I suspect he lost out not due to unpopularity but due to demographic/block regional voting - otherwise he should have gone far. ,

Word man, such a f4cking shame :-(

nkuli,jossy,michael,confidence,danny,ernest and bhoke f4ck em ,but my heart bleeds for Lotus and Nic. 2 intelligent people gone. victims of fate.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2011
tailmates confesses that karen is the season africa watch bba6,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Seum(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2011
[size=28pt]Thank You, Africa. Thank You Nigeria for saving KAREN!!!, [/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Win95: 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2011
karen remains, not suprised
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2011
How i wish those ladies can frustrate dat castrated luclay out of d house. So he can carry out his treat of leaving Big brother dis wk.
His popularity have been watered down in general buy his action & behaviour.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2011
Luclay is an annoying dog. he keeps saying he wants to leave, THEN LEAVE!!! haba! why keep voting for that unstable monkey? I know it has to do with the fact that he is the only South African rep left. i can't believe how cocky he was after the eviction ceremony, if only he knew that only two countries voted for him and a mere 4% saved his black arse. oh how i wish he could see the results. Game recognizes game, so thats why our baby Karen came out on top.
I can see it now, Karen having a big party with all her fans on her arrival back to Naija, whether she wins or not.

and i predicted Danny's elimination, he brought his own downfall and Karen was 100% right about what she said. why was Danny so desperate for Luclay's friendship? after Luclay started showing his true colors, Mumba and Karen did the smart thing by distancing themselves from negative energy, since he is all fake and all up in Weza's weave. Danny on the other hand, shamelessly going back to Luclay when he doesn't want him. SMH.

I can't wait for that Weza to be exposed, she has been playing both sides of the fence.

I'm gonna miss Nic! I didn't like him at first, but i love the way he talked and carried himself. he had a very likeable personality, and he was getting along with Karen so well, even giving her a massage.  smiley how do you guys think Kim will cope now that he is gone? after all, she is part of the reason why he has been eliminated.

who i now want to leave from the Tails house: Miss P, Kim, Weza, and Luclay.
Alex can leave another time, but those are the ones that should go first before him.

who i now want to leave the Heads House:  Felicia, Millicent, and Wendall (for now). . . when Felicia and Millicent leave, Sharon O will just die a natural death and will soon have no one!  cheesy
Wendall is too cocky for my liking for no reason, so its time for him to get the boot, tired of his attitude. mtchewww!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:55am On Jun 20, 2011
the only reason why Luclay was so cocky was because the noise/fan feedback he got when IK told him to stand up as well as when he told him he was safe. but Luclay, those people in the audience are probably 90% South African, 1/2 countries that voted for him. I'm sure his ego was inflated thinking that people were cheering for him because he is the most popular. mtchewww! if this show was in Nairobi or Maputo, who would even be cheering for that fool?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by TEEZERO(m): 3:34am On Jun 20, 2011
The Amaka, Spot on
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by user32(m): 6:04am On Jun 20, 2011
luclay is a asshole, even almighty munya was never as arrogant as he was,
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by tashanja(m): 6:36am On Jun 20, 2011
TEE ZERO:

The Amaka, Spot on

Yep for someone in the diaspora with apparently limited viewing access to the show, compared to the rest of us, she definitely was spot on.

dre11:

How i wish those ladies can frustrate dat castrated luclay out of d house. So he can carry out his treat of leaving Big brother dis wk.

They are already re - grouping against him, especially after his recent post - show ranting, though I am not so sure Weza can entirely be trusted to stick to the game plan because, as somebody earlier mentioned, she had been cleverly playing on the fence and therefore biding her time to switch to either side whenever it suits her - without so much as batting an eyelid.

As for Luclay's threat, well its all an ego driven bluff: he was too scared in case he was evicted like any ordinary mortal house-mate, so he kept the threat in reserve so that he could later say he was ready to leave the show anyway, should in case he was actually evicted - now that he is not, just watch him dig in even more comfortably in the house angry
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2011
i noticed the way Luclay argues with people. . .
did y'all see the way he argued with Mumba tonight and then wanted to yell and threaten to tell Biggie that Mumba "touched" him because she barely laid one finger on that B****?!?! i know his game plan, and that is to eliminate people that he feels are weak. that is the same way he got Lotus evicted. he provoked her until she snapped and slapped him, therefore getting herself disqualified.
he wanted to try that ish with Mumba tonite, but she is too smart for that, and knows his game plan (and i like Mumba for that). he thought he was gonna pull another Lotus stunt on this girl but he failed woefully!

Karen even called him out on that like, what, 5 days ago, when they had an argument?
Luclay aka FOOL tried to make a big deal that Karen or Mumba scratched him and he was bleeding and blah blah blah. . .
we are tired of his acting. Oh wait. . . is it acting, or is he on drugs or something? he is clearly unstable, whether it be real or fake, and should be voted out.

as i said, game recognizes game!

KAREN FOR LIFE!  cool
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2011
This week you voted to save your favourite Housemate, take a look at how the voting week played out.

This week you voted to save your favourite Housemate, take a look at how the voting week played out.

The Housemates who received the least country votes, Danny, was Evicted.

There was a two-way tie with both Nic and Luclay receiving 2 country votes.

For this reason the tie-breaking mechanism was used. On a percentage basis, Luclay was returned to the Tails House, and Nic was evicted.

Karen: 6 country votes - Nigeria, Angola, Rest of Africa, Ghana, Mozambique, Namibia

Kim: 4 country votes - Zambia, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Malawi

Luclay: 2 country votes - South Africa, Botswana (18.06%)

Nic: 2 country votes - Kenya, Uganda (12.37%)

Danny: 1 country vote - Ethiopia
With this result, Luclay is not popular afterall, if he is pitched against Karen, he is a goner!!! I can see the Zimbo trend coming up again this year, Kim having Zimbabwe, Tanzania and Malawi is like the handiwork of zimbos kurukere, they have started it again this year, and when Naija mobilize again, they will be shouting blue murder. This is a wake up call, now that there is going to be 2 winner, nothing stop naija from winning one, and I think it has to be our girl in tailhouse.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by shalom1234: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2011
With today's nominations, the only person that has escaped temporarily is Felicia but she will eventually be put up because Vina will use her as a replacement for herself.

Zeus - 3
Hanni - 3
Wendall - 2
Milicent - 2
Vimbai - 2
Lomwe - 2
Sharon O - 2
Vina - 2 (Felicia)

Felicia
1.Hanni

She says it’s because she doesn’t contribute much during tasks.

2.Wendall

She says it’s because he stashes people’s property a lot

Wendall

1.Sharon

He says it’s because she is a strong contender and can be saved.

2.Vina

He says it’s because she is head of house and can save herself.

Sharon

1.Zeus

She says he is a big competition to her.

2.Vimbai

She says it’s because she comes from a strong background.

Zeus

1.Hanni

He says it’s because she she has a lot of fears holding her back hence affecting the whole team.

2.Vina

He says it’s because her team spirit is not high and she showed a lot of negativity during their task presentation.

Millicen[/b]t

1.Vimbai

She says it’s because she already has a strong career going for her outside the house.

2.Lomwe

She says it’s because she would prefer if there is one housemate representing each country.

[b]Hanni

1.Zeus

She says it’s because he is a very smart guy and Africa will save him.

2.Millicent

She says it’s because she is a very strong character and she is not very close to her.

Vina

1.Zeus

She says it’s because he was rude towards people during their task.

2.Wendall

She says it’s because he took her dress as a joke but she doesn’t find that funny.

Vimbai

1.Millicent

She says it’s because she likes to use alcohol as a way of expressing herself.

2.Lomwe

She says it’s because he has never been nominated before.

Lomwe

1.Sharon

He says she doesn’t pull her weight when it comes to doing things around the house.

2.Hanni

He says it’s because she she doesn’t help when working around the house.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by twinstaiye(m): 10:44am On Jun 20, 2011
Crazy nominations!!! Malawi and Zimbabwe will have problem on whom to save, and once again like I said above, the zimbos will start their cyber war voting again, I can see them fighting to save their both reps. Naija has no axe to grind this time, except we can help vote against any of Vina stiff competitors to at least make her remain in the house for now. When the nominations are announced by Big Brother, it is only formalities that BB tell her not reveal whom she save and whom she replaced herself with, cos everyone else knows.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2011
I AM SOOOOOOOO IRRITATED! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE SEE THROUGH THAT THING CALLED FELICIA? WHY IS SHE NEVER NOMINATED, NOT EVEN ONE VOTE? SMH! I guess she just plays it low and hops from here to there, as to not be in anyone's face too much. that is the ONLY reason why i believe she keeps escaping nominations. but AHHHHHH! her time has come, finally, its about f****** time.

I like that both naija reps are in different houses, so that they can never be up for nomination at the same time, as not to split the Nigerian vote. GOOD JOB. only time will tell if they both get to the finals, but i think Karen will carry it.

but Malawi and Zimbabwe, LOLOL!!!!
I believe Malawi will save Lomwe, he is stronger than Felicia aka Queen of Gossip
Zimbabwe. . . hmmmmm. . . i really can't tell. but for some reason, i think Vimbai has the leg-up. Wendall is just there, taking up space, and he has no substance. so if they wanna be smart, they will save Vimbai.
the reps from those two countries better hope they can swing a vote from Nigeria, Angola, Mozambique, Zambia, or Tanzania to their side, since these five countries don't have reps up for eviction this week.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by zaliya(f): 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
Let me just make some predictions, ,

Vina would probably replace herself with Wendall. Am praying for him to Leave this week. He is just a waste of space.

What attributes made him qualify
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dominique(f): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
^^^ wendull (along with seven other housenates) is already nominated. the only person left for vina to swap is felicia. anyways, i see the end of the road for the dull fella. i just hope they don't move him to tails house. woulda thrown some votes zeus's way but i know naija is strictly for hanni. i hope he survives sha.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by montelik(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2011
dominique:

^^^ wendull (along with seven other housenates) is already nominated. the only person left for vina to swap is felicia. anyways, i see the end of the road for the dull fella. i just hope they don't move him to tails house. woulda thrown some votes zeus's way but i know naija is strictly for hanni. i hope he survives sha.

% votes will matter in d event of a tie, so you better vote for Zeus regardless of how you think 9ja will vote as a country. If he his tied at d bottom d total number/% votes will be crucial. Better vote for him, cos it will likely help his cause.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by skirmish: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2011
Pray tell, why should Nigeria help Zeus!

Am I missing something?
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by THEAMAKA(f): 5:26pm On Jun 20, 2011
skirmish:

Pray tell, why should Nigeria help Zeus!

Am I missing something?
thank you. we already paid Botswana back when we saved Miss P, although it was really in an effort to get rid of Ernest and Bhoke. lolol
but what does Nigeria have to do with Zeus? I really could care less as long as Felicia and Sharon, Felicia and Millicent, or Millicent and Sharon are eliminated. (any one of those combinations) BIGGIE, SHOULDNT SEND ANYONE TO TAILS THIS WEEK, PLEASE!
its not fair that those boring Heads housemates, Bernadina, Danny, etc. . . get to have a second chance by going to the Tails, but the Tails housemates are eliminated two at a time with no second chance. not cool, and i really dont think that is fair.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Zizi(f): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2011
Amaka I agree with U 100%. I wish Mili, Wendell & sharon O would be evicted!!!! Zeus am bothered becos he is not a contender at all
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by kobikwelu(m): 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2011
as far as karen is safe,

other issues should just go to blazes!!!

#OPERATIONSAFEKAREN was successfull and we sent a message to them ZIMBOs

for now we go back to the trenches, and let nature take its due cause,

we only surface when karen is up,

#nuffsaid !!
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Is KAREN my gurl still in the house. . . ? oh i so much like her boobz!! grin grin wink[/size]
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by dre11(m): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
THE AMAKA:

thank you. we already paid Botswana back when we saved Miss P, although it was really in an effort to get rid of Ernest and Bhoke. lolol
but what does Nigeria have to do with Zeus? I really could care less as long as Felicia and Sharon, Felicia and Millicent, or Millicent and Sharon are eliminated. (any one of those combinations) BIGGIE, SHOULDNT SEND ANYONE TO TAILS THIS WEEK, PLEASE!
its not fair that those boring Heads housemates, Bernadina, Danny, etc. . . get to have a second chance by going to the Tails, but the Tails housemates are eliminated two at a time with no second chance. not cool, and i really dont think that is fair.
thank u Amaka
i want one of those 3 witches to go back home & d another one 2 b sent 2 d tails house 2 learn some lesson about human relation and etiquette in life
dey surely need it.
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2011
dre11:

thank u Amaka
i want one of those 3 witches to go back home & d another one 2 b sent 2 d tails house 2 learn some lesson about human relation and etiquette in life
dey surely need it.

We need to vote for a country, that will vote for our naija reps when they are up for eviction. I don't know but i think i will be voting for hanni (ethiopia).
Re: Big Brother Amplified (The Official Thread of BBA 6) by icez: 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2011
dre11:

thank u Amaka
dey surely need it.
We need to vote for a country, that will vote for our naija reps when they are up for eviction. I don't know but i think i will be voting for hanni (ethiopia).

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (49) (Reply)

Download Movie Black Panther: Wakanda Forever 2022 / Top Ten Tv Shows With The Most Nudity And Sex Scenes / Benita Edith Uzoamaka: Lady Used For Joy Soap Advert In The 80's, Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.