Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,285 members, 7,974,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:00 PM

Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos (6288 Views)

All You Need To Know About Aunty Ramota The Dwarf Actress With The Failed Bbl / Davido Gave Me N2 Million And I Also Gave 10 Percent To Orphanage - Christiana / Olamide Thanked Instagram For The New Mute Feature Added & Also Gave A Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos by lereinter(m): 9:41am On Jun 17, 2021
Ambeed:
Looking at the pictures, the second child will be a lot taller than the rest

That doesn't mean dwarfism isn't in her gene
Re: Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos by DonroxyII: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
This is pure evil.. They have just ruined the life of this youngstars.
Short+tall=meduim×4
Bow leg+k leg=2 mid bow leg,1striaght leg and 1 mid k leg.

Lets consider thing before marriage. Love isnt everything. Children lives matters too
But it's their children man ... a cell from their cells , their blood, their flesh !!
Re: Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos by DonroxyII: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
Iamicekid:
They should have went for surrogacy with someone that has a normal genetic order, instead of creating problem for this kids, if with that they still now gave bath to dwarf then they know that’s how God wants it
Do you know whether they are trying to increase Dwarf Population?
Re: Meet The Dwarf Lovers That Got Married And Also Gave Birth To Dwarves - Photos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
DonroxyII:
But it's their children man ... a cell from their cells , their blood, their flesh !!

I never said they were mine mr man

(1) (2) (Reply)

When I First Met My Wife, All I Wanted To Do Was "Hit And Run" - Chris Attoh / "Nobody Is Born Ugly" See Throwback Photo Of Rukky Sandra / Did She Bleach Herself?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.