Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,984 members, 7,915,872 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:40 AM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (87517 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kandeed:

I beg to disagree bro..... truly the sin of sexual immorality is very grevious bfr God and if Grace no cover you properly u might go with it if not careful. woman almost bring Joseph down he wise japa. Woman brought Samson down, Solomon and also sisera. David himself was not free na Grace cover am tho he suffered weller

Women since time immemorial has always been the greatest fall of man and ion think God will test you with women. nahh he won't cuz it's 95% possible you'll fail the test and that's not a test rather but punishment. that's why a nigga like me Iffa blow na to go terminate my libido o leave better life n hate women passionately

Just get your children first before you terminate am.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Like what other sites are there and how do they work and what are people’s experiences

For me codedruns is the best
U can also try tinder
But that one takes time
As u need to first pair before u can be able to chat up
But codedruns is straight to the point as long as u get money ready
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bigtt76(f): 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Sadly, he misused the wealth God gave him

delzbaba:
What will this guy explain to God? After God gave you wealth and comfort you still played into the devils court.shame

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Gerrard59(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Those lekki oloshos are not nice at all
Once they smell money they can arrange u
Many are on codedruns.com
Clean looking yummy gals
They range from 30k a night to $200 a night

They share apartments in lekki and hustle from their homes

U have to be alert to be with them
Notice they arrested the rental of the place
Cos it's not possible to leave the room for days without checking up on the client

Once my guy carry one
The gal took him to a hotel
He paid with his card
He ran away in the morning and didn't pay her
Babe got his details cos they know the people in the place
And found him on Facebook
Traced his wife

Na me help am with better lie wey make him wife leave the case
Cos she really believe the olosho
Even though my friend did it
We scatter am grin grin

Why would he do that? He's lucky his wife didn't follow up with case.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Gerrard59:

Why would he do that? He's lucky his wife didn't follow up with case.

Oga I don run many times
When u carry babe she no let u touch breasts
She dey tight leg
Ur preek just dey fall cos no vibes
In the morning u go japa as the fool dey sleep
Dey enjoy AC wey her papa no get
Leave his wife and luck
He is one of the elites son of nigeria
No woman will leave his house and leave the things his surname can bring grin grin
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by sowilli: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
Prov 31 vs 3 : Do not spend your strength[a] on women,
your vigor on those who ruin kings.(A)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
If any of ur parent is rich bt Unstable, take ur share of d wealth & keep 4 urslf b4 a "bastard" reap ur yrs of labour
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
This man shuldn't be buried! He wanted t plunge his home into avoidable poverty & untold suffering 4 his selfish desires
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by buJu234: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
i think this lady may be a runs girl aka prostitute.

i don't believe a side chick that has some illegal relationship with the man, will try this kind of stuff..

reason being that she knows that she will lose what she is benefiting and it will be easy to trace her .

lessons here...

if u cant hold your body..

simple have an understanding side chick (aka mistress) or go and buy intimacy gadgets/dolls then masturbate..

all these runs gurls/ street/ first-time sex things are very dangerous..

and for ur own safety.. STOP PASSING THE NIGHT WITH WOMEN THAT ARE NOT YOUR WIVES OR SISTERS etc

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Kccheechy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it
all these things you are writing are just trash!!! Stay off from extramarital affairs!!! Dont begin to form smart guy!! Stay off!!!

7 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Alexaonfleek: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
Honestly I have no rip to waste on this man.
Stay faithful to your wife you said no.
I pity men who toy with the emotions of the wife of their youth.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Godswrath(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2021
You ain't the first to go down by a woman.

Ask the man on this pics, he will explain it better.

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Gerrard59(m): 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga I don run many times
When u carry babe she no let u touch breasts
She dey tight leg
Ur preek just dey fall cos no vibes

In the morning u go japa as the fool dey sleep
Dey enjoy AC wey her papa no get
Leave his wife and luck
He is one of the elites son of nigeria
No woman will leave his house and leave the things his surname can bring grin grin

Reason why I find it hard with these random girls. Prefer the model of knowing them and group them. Anytime you want, you put a call than some random Codedruns chick.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bigtt76(f): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2021
Don't forget his phone was probably at the scene of the incident with the girl and the email on the same phone. The girl out of greed may be tried to change the email details to hers to prevent the man's wife, who may also have access to his emails, prying into the details. These girls think sharply but dumb. In composing the email, she may have alerted the bank if the customer had no indemnity agreement with them to respond to transaction requests via emails.

hipsyleema:
My questions are: 1. Who got hold of his phone and saw the debit alerts? 2. Who requested to change his bank account email address? 3. Is there an "unknown" third party involved in the murder?

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by onatisi(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Eazi1:
One thing must kill a man
na wettin person like most dey kill person

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by bejeria101(m): 7:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
TossTos:
Ehn serves him right .
Side chick
COMPARED to
NNPC MANAGER
we have our choices Sha .

Do you know what is happening in his marriage before your empty skull typed this rubbish?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2021
Righteousness2:

Sexual Immorality is a Destiny Destroyer.

Delilah's in various forms crippling great Destinies because of the sexual Immorality!
Flee Evil!
Flee Fornication! Flee Adultery
Flee Sexual Immorality!
Flee Sin!
They are Destiny cripplers and they guarantee you Destruction in Hell
May our dick not ruin what we have struggled to build

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Peace2love: 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
delzbaba:
What will this guy explain to God? After God gave you wealth and comfort you still played into the devils court.shame
And the living will still not learn. What a painful shameful way to die. You used your hard earn money rent apartment for side chick...little did he know he is digging his grave. God have mercy. May God comfort the family
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

She wasn't smart at all. She for just dey withdraw 5m daily. Nobody for know until maybe a week. But I guess the total account balance she saw prompted her to contact the bank to change the details. She is liken to a python that swallowed a pregnant goat and died on the spot.
Exactly !!!!
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Lately I don't let them sleep over
That's my new rule
Short rest and bye bye
I used codedruns so at least I can complain to the admin if dem mess up
But I don hang boot for now

The freshest hoes cannot be found on coded runs. They might look fresh but them be quack. Fresh ashawo nor really dey coded runs. Those coded runs babes are hoes with extreme pussyy mileage.

For farm city, I done carry new olosho when just dey start the work. Fresh small benin girl. All the hoes on coded runs have big loose pussyy

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Na lie. One girl told me to my face she be strong fetish, say she don use her cooking and my sperm and my picture tie me to her. I dumped her ass and never even missed her

Person when use jazz for you nor go tell you na. She go just sit back and watch you malfunction back to back. That babe was only trying to scare you. You never see life and you are still in your early 20s.

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2021
sapphiere:
lalasticlala seun myn44 please do something about this guy. He keeps telling people who make typo that they are not educated

Daughter of the poor, go fix yourself. You are completely damaged and worthless

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by ststyreal(f): 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
TossTos:
Ehn serves him right .
Side chick
COMPARED to
NNPC MANAGER
we have our choices Sha .
Let him go and answer to his creator. The wealth God gave him, instead of reverencing and serving God with it, he choose to sin with it.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
win2da:
This kind story dey sweet my Belle... Marry one woman and love that one who stood with you all the years... But some said no.... This is the result....

Adulterous lifestyle=Anyhow death....

No girl in today's Naija dey stick with man again oh. Nor let anybody deceive you. Some fit stay for a while if them see say you go blow in few months time. Some go stay and dey cheat on you every festive period.

As for me, I'm going the surrogate way

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2021
Kingpin1000:

What will be her motive for killing him... bro don't tell me it's because of money. She can just snap the front and back of his atm card. Hackers and loaders will do the magic

You have a point here. But if you read the post correctly, you will see that it was said, the transactions were traced to her.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmnprince:

But fornication and adultery is not a must na, na choice! If you no even one engage in for. & adul. so long one dey high on substances and chemicals, one is susceptible! Na to comot all these triggers & activate self-control mode, na im win am.

I swear, if them ban drugs like marijuana, many men sexual urge go subside
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmanuelewumi:

Big money, probably saw huge sum in his account.

Met her 2 weeks earlier, she might want to become a second wife or permanent side chick. That is the only way she can be sure of steady source of income.

Probably as a big Lagos boy whose wife and family are in Abuja, the man might have series of side chick.

An average young person from a poor background are concerned about the short term benefit, let me get the N20 million now when I am done with it, I will get another client.

I want to believe that the dispatch driver is partner in crime or boyfriend

The dispatch guy might not be involved. Most of these drug dealers do home deliveries in Ajah Ikoyi and Lekki.

I personally don't go out to buy weed. I call them and they deliver to me, I pay them for the weed and the transportation.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Wait fess
Thread on olosho ke
What do u want to know

From wetin he write, you go know say he never really enjoy life and na someone when dey he early 20s. He never see money sef

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by authority2006(m): 8:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
graceama:

I am not in support of the murder of the young man or women that kill their own husband, but i am only saying that being faithful in marriage would have saved him this shameful death.

I know you are not.
He could have been killed by his wife if not by his side chick.
And nothing shameful about his death at all, he was murdered.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

Person when use jazz for you nor go tell you na. She go just sit back and watch you malfunction back to back. That babe was only trying to scare you. You never see life and you are still in your early 20s.

Not true. She told me after the fact. She thought she had me with jazz not knowing it was my free will. She only bragged when she saw the end was near despite all she did
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Not true. She told me after the fact. She thought she had me with jazz not knowing it was my free will. She only bragged when she saw the end was near despite all she did

She didn't jazz you. As a matter of fact, pray make them nor jazz you. You fit collapse if you call her and she nor pick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.