Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,911 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:10 PM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (87520 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2021
JooEeL:

Exactly jare. If e be sef say na the lady first begin to cheat. But men usually stop themselves from throwing tantrums. Because of the shame... and maybe maturity sha.

All these marriages when done reach 7 years, both husband and wife are both cheating on each other and they are aware.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

For me codedruns is the best
U can also try tinder
But that one takes time
As u need to first pair before u can be able to chat up
But codedruns is straight to the point as long as u get money ready

Noted. Thanks. But I don’t know how u guys enjoy paid-for pussy. For me the chase is part of the fun. Her initial resistance, then she succumbs, then she becomes the one chasing and me trying to limit interaction with her

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Like what other sites are there and how do they work and what are people’s experiences

Get a life bro. Wetin dey worry you?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga I don run many times
When u carry babe she no let u touch breasts
She dey tight leg
Ur preek just dey fall cos no vibes
In the morning u go japa as the fool dey sleep
Dey enjoy AC wey her papa no get
Leave his wife and luck
He is one of the elites son of nigeria
No woman will leave his house and leave the things his surname can bring grin grin

Bro, nor dey hurt these women oh. Many get witchcraft and other abilities to ruin one's life oh. I done see things for this life oh. I dey always carry olosho when sabi Bleep, I sabi identify the olosho them when be sara jay
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

She didn't jazz you. As a matter of fact, pray make them nor jazz you. You fit collapse if you call her and she nor pick.

No, she thought she jazzed me. Even told me of other people she “jazzed”.
But why is it people stop thinking once Jazz is mentioned? THINK: all these millionaires and billionaires all over the place, why hasn’t some girl jazzed them?? How come babalawos’ daughters don’t marry millionaires?? It’s always some poor unfortunate fellow

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

Get a life bro. Wetin dey worry you?

I actually have a very good life. I was giving you ideas what to put in your olosho thread
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga I don run many times
When u carry babe she no let u touch breasts
She dey tight leg
Ur preek just dey fall cos no vibes
In the morning u go japa as the fool dey sleep
Dey enjoy AC wey her papa no get
Leave his wife and luck
He is one of the elites son of nigeria
No woman will leave his house and leave the things his surname can bring grin grin

Bolded is true. And it’s a problem. Makes it hard to dislodge a girl and her “juju”
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by JooEeL(m): 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2021
michaelpop50:

All these marriages when done reach 7 years, both husband and wife are both cheating on each other and they are aware.

Confamd talk ma guy.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by jimcaddy(m): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2021
When they say "Shora f'obinrin". They know what they meant
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 19, 2021
I first "liked" your comment then I remembered that in 2019, a friend of mine came from abroad and camped one of those codedruns girls in his house in Lekki1. He had plenty forex, and he was always opening his wardrobe to take money in her presence.
Bro, you will be surprised what some men do o! They start to enjoy these girls and forget that some of them might be dangerous.

I cannot understand why men and women let down their guards so easily. Especially with all the stories we hear everyday.

Anyways, may Mr. Michael Ataga RIP and may God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss.
EnlightenedUFO:

He met the girl 2 weeks ago.

and you know that he was comfortable with his side chic outside his home... After 2 weeks!

All these pothole stories.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

I actually have a very good life. I was giving you ideas what to put in your olosho thread

Do you think I am one of those guys that sleeps with 3k olosho? If you see my girls when i dey Bleep, you go hide oh. If I dey carry olosho, na from 30k go oh.

But I done stop. Olosho girls are demons and destiny killers. Many of them are witches, many have been used for rituals, many have evil marine spirit. Most of them are extremely fetish.

Most of these olosho, if you sleep with them more than once, you will start experiencing setbacks

4 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

No, she thought she jazzed me. Even told me of other people she “jazzed”.
But why is it people stop thinking once Jazz is mentioned? THINK: all these millionaires and billionaires all over the place, why hasn’t some girl jazzed them?? How come babalawos’ daughters don’t marry millionaires?? It’s always some poor unfortunate fellow

Your ignorance is making me laugh. No need to enlighten you. It's a top secret. Bye bye

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ayo2004: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
emmnprince:

Let us take a closer look at your comment:

never sleep . . . with a side chick.
He may not have planned to spend the night with her but she has drugs that can make him spend the night. So his plan might have been defeated by the drugs he consumed unknowingly.

If the "sleep" in your statement meant, never have sex with a side chick (which it isn't from all indication). Sex is on the top list of one who has a side chick! What is the essence of having a side chick without sex!

never . . . loose guard with a side chick.
No matter how you try not to loose your guard, no matter how deft you are in applying the rules of the game so that you won't be cut down, a smarter courtesan/side chick will have her way since sex is involved.

If all Lagos wealthy men are killed by their side chicks,there would be no rich man in Lagos.
If all Lagos wealthy men are killed by their side chicks, new wealthy men will spring up. Upcoming ones like Seun and I will replace them. Even, some wealthy men from other states may relocate to Lagos to secure the state and multiply their estates.
Oga,what is your point
Since the beginning of time,in all societies,majority of wealthy men have been known to cheat on their wives with side chicks(it is even better now),it is not possible for it to stop even in a millennium...
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by emmnprince(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Ayo2004:

Oga,what is your point
Since the beginning of time,in all societies,majority of wealthy men have been known to cheat on their wives with side chicks(it is even better now),it is not possible for it to stop even in a millennium...

My point is simple and clear na: There are other sides to his comment.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Do you think I am one of those guys that sleeps with 3k olosho? If you see my girls when i dey Bleep, you go hide oh. If I dey carry olosho, na from 30k go oh.

But I done stop. Olosho girls are demons and destiny killers. Many of them are witches, many have been used for rituals, many have evil marine spirit. Most of them are extremely fetish.

Most of these olosho, if you sleep with them more than once, you will start experiencing setbacks

Glory be to God say you don get sense now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 12:35am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Your ignorance is making me laugh. No need to enlighten you. It's a top secret. Bye bye

Like I said, people stop thinking once Jazz is mentioned. You’d see an adult suddenly stop reasoning.

I made a LOGICAL observation. Reply it with a logical answer. Why don’t I see any of these super rich under any girl’s love juju, instead they use them and throw them away. Only poor guys like you. I mean, Dangote is single!
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Princewill1(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2021
If you are rich or wealthy, never you carry olosho weh know your true identity or networth .

Always disguise yourself when carrying olosho.

E get why.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 2:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Gerrard59:

Reason why I find it hard with these random girls. Prefer the model of knowing them and group them. Anytime you want, you put a call than some random Codedruns chick.

U think I don't
Guy we are just tired of the stress nigerian ladies pull
Cherry is cherry
It's the sweetness of the juice we just need
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 2:36am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

The freshest hoes cannot be found on coded runs. They might look fresh but them be quack. Fresh ashawo nor really dey coded runs. Those coded runs babes are hoes with extreme pussyy mileage.

For farm city, I done carry new olosho when just dey start the work. Fresh small benin girl. All the hoes on coded runs have big loose pussyy

Just say u have a small dick.
All I Bleep have been right and tight
It's good to have a big dick

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 2:37am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

From wetin he write, you go know say he never really enjoy life and na someone when dey he early 20s. He never see money sef

True I get u now
Na smallie wey wan spoil grin grin
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 2:38am On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Noted. Thanks. But I don’t know how u guys enjoy paid-for pussy. For me the chase is part of the fun. Her initial resistance, then she succumbs, then she becomes the one chasing and me trying to limit interaction with her

Oga if u are on the move
U don't need drama
Nigga just want to cum
Forget the chase and all that bullshit
We have no time

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 2:39am On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

Bro, nor dey hurt these women oh. Many get witchcraft and other abilities to ruin one's life oh. I done see things for this life oh. I dey always carry olosho when sabi Bleep, I sabi identify the olosho them when be sara jay

Oh she wey I wan pay money we dey do anyhow
No hurt me ba
Guy shun.
Everyone get him own
If she be marine I be submarine grin

3 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

Just say u have a small dick.
All I Bleep have been right and tight
It's good to have a big dick

I pity you

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by koresh: 6:06am On Jun 20, 2021
Stop blaming the dead we all are guilty of this. all mem cheats os nothing but one should always becareful especially when having affair with gold diggers

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by lexho: 6:25am On Jun 20, 2021
Wow so run girls can be heartless, greedy and stupid to the extent of killing their golden hen just to removed the undeveloped little golden eggs from her reproductive system.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 7:03am On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

Oga if u are on the move
U don't need drama
Nigga just want to cum
Forget the chase and all that bullshit
We have no time

Well, this guy obviously had drama - he got killed! Aren’t there high tech ways to very satisfactorily cum without chance of any drama whatsoever?

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 7:20am On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Well, this guy obviously had drama - he got killed! Aren’t there high tech ways to very satisfactorily cum without chance of any drama whatsoever?

The issue was ...once u begin to climb up the ladder u don't allow these gals know u are rich...u can have two rooms ...one in a 5 star hotel ....another u use Uber to a 3 star..
Dress plain
Nothing to show u have money
Pay cash
U are good
Once they see u came with a nice ride
A good hotel
Omo u are prey
Either the wound u or they plan on how to milk the cherry

Number one rule on the streets is always cover ur tracks while u creep

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by drmikeadams(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

The issue was ...once u begin to climb up the ladder u don't allow these gals know u are rich...u can have two rooms ...one in a 5 star hotel ....another u use Uber to a 3 star..
Dress plain
Nothing to show u have money
Pay cash
U are good
Once they see u came with a nice ride
A good hotel
Omo u are prey
Either the wound u or they plan on how to milk the cherry

Number one rule on the streets is always cover ur tracks while u creep

Low key is the key. grin

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2021
drmikeadams:

Low key is the key. grin

Yes oh

The street rule says
Always know the rules of the game before u play

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 9:27am On Jun 20, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.
If it happens to a woman,pls keep same energy....

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it
what does paying dem in raw cash gat do with it?
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 9:44am On Jun 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmm. , the signs are always there but sometimes we ignore the warnings to stop those actions that will bring disgrace to us and our families or even death to us. The man died in disgrace.Some women know their husbands have this weakness but still carelessly leave their husbands to walk into dangerous relationships that can kill him or both of them even through STI like HIV. A 2-week camping with a strange woman can never escape detection of a wife 100% involved in the daily life of her husband. It's so sad he died such a violent death and I pray he gets justice in death. Imagine his children and their friends hearing the way their adulterous dad died in the hands of a strange live-in-lover woman who is not their mother.visit www.FreeStuffsNG.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
carelessly leave their husbands to walk into dangerous relationships? sorry nobody send dem honestly. Its before women carry men on their heads like gala now they carry them on their shoulders for easy mobility. Now he's dead, who died with him. Things like this keep occuring but some men don't learn. Though its very sad and my heart with his family but there are some things to be avoided.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.