Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,993 members, 7,915,918 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 12:17 PM

Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered - Crime (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered (87521 Views)

Ifeanyi Okeke, AutoEase CEO, Murdered In Enugu In Front Of His 7-Year-Old Son / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Robbers Kill Aliu Sheu! White House, Restaurant, Yaba CEO Murdered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 9:48am On Jun 20, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmm. , the signs are always there but sometimes we ignore the warnings to stop those actions that will bring disgrace to us and our families or even death to us. The man died in disgrace.Some women know their husbands have this weakness but still carelessly leave their husbands to walk into dangerous relationships that can kill him or both of them even through STI like HIV. A 2-week camping with a strange woman can never escape detection of a wife 100% involved in the daily life of her husband. It's so sad he died such a violent death and I pray he gets justice in death. Imagine his children and their friends hearing the way their adulterous dad died in the hands of a strange live-in-lover woman who is not their mother.visit www.FreeStuffsNG.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
You are not right tho(modified)...
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 9:52am On Jun 20, 2021
MamaOO:

Y’all must find a way to blame a woman for the failings of a man. What was the wife supposed to do? Insert a tracking microchip in his arm to monitor his movement? A man became a victim of an unfortunate crime due to not honoring his marriage vows and you still have to try and turn it on his wife. Are you okay?

This man was a grown man who had the freedom to remain faithful to his wife, but he chose to engage with women outside of his marriage. As far as I know, adults should be liable for their own actions.

Let’s even say the wife somehow knows that her husband is playing house with a Sidechick somewhere and makes effort to go there to break up the tryst, it’s online people like you that will still call her insecure, tell her “Shebi you have the ring. He will still come back home with to you. Stop embarrassing yourself”

God forbid mentality like yours.
God bless you, said same thing

2 Likes

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Pharaohny:
No woman know peace
Know woman No peace
My one cent
love this pun dear
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2021
Tupaq:

No picture of the side chick?
Me too, i wan see the gravity of beauty rhe bimbo has, for the man to be so lured into her...
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by linusmels(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2021
Scribie Transcription account for sale. Going for 7k. If interested, send a dm on the number attached to my profile. Thanks
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2021
Ofadaman:
Something must kill a man, one woman is never enough baba, there's so many young,hot ass babes everywhere, one has to enjoy as many as possible, one has to enjoy all there is to life and when it's your time,it's your time.

All die na die ,and we'd all face it one day,rich ,poor, holy, sinner everyone, and we'd never know how or when it'd come, but it's coming. Be sure that when you're going, let it be that you've enjoyed this life to the fullest cos it's just this once and there's no other life anywhere(no proof of such)..

Bleep hoes, drink beer, smoke weed, hangout, go places, eat nice food, listen to Good music, this is all creator wants from us, for everything he's done its for our enjoyment, (incl.that big ass chick u like).. don't be the guy that dies without doing anything ,for you'd become the servant that wasted his talent.

Today, I say to you reading this, "give yourself the liberty to fall for the very first crazy idea that comes to mind".
Pls no one should listen to this.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by LebenNG: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
michaelpop50:

From the looks of the man, you can tell he married a hot lady.

Lastly, if Rema catch you, na beating you go receive. Be like you nor know say Rema dey smoke cocaine
Funny enough cute men like dat don't marry hot ass ladies.

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

The issue was ...once u begin to climb up the ladder u don't allow these gals know u are rich...u can have two rooms ...one in a 5 star hotel ....another u use Uber to a 3 star..
Dress plain
Nothing to show u have money
Pay cash
U are good
Once they see u came with a nice ride
A good hotel
Omo u are prey
Either the wound u or they plan on how to milk the cherry

Number one rule on the streets is always cover ur tracks while u creep

But this becomes purely a business transaction. No humanity involved. Isn’t better to use that money and build a woman to your desired specifications. Technology can now do that - and it’s still the same cum, except, no drama!

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

But this becomes purely a business transaction. No humanity involved. Isn’t better to use that money and build a woman to your desired specifications. Technology can now do that - and it’s still the same cum, except, no drama!

We already have our woman
These ladies of the evening are for entertainment
When u roll with the rich u will understand what pleasure is
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 1:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Why will u want to mix humanity to a this
Only if the lady is a bitch by circumstances that's when humanity comes in
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
LebenNG:

Funny enough cute men like dat don't marry hot ass ladies.

Only the ones with many past experiences. You might be right.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Darlington08(m): 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Happy Father's Day to all

Call/Whatsapp: 08033866907 for CCTV Surveillance Installation.

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 4:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

That’s the point - technology can supply whatever physical attribute your woman is missing; as u obviously don’t have the woman of your spec. Also, entertainment at what danger to yourself. Remember, some of these girls can smell money no matter how u try to camouflage it.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 4:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
LebenNG:

love this pun dear

Actually it is: “Know Jesus, know peace; no Jesus, no peace”

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

Why will u want to mix humanity to a this
Only if the lady is a bitch by circumstances that's when humanity comes in

Well, without humanity u r only renting a body. Why rent one when u have enough money to have one custom built for you?
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by yinkeys(m): 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2021
May he Rest In Peace.
Check their bags next time for a gun or deadly weapon.
Everyone should be seen as guilty until otherwise proven
Never trust a stranger.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

That’s the point - technology can supply whatever physical attribute your woman is missing; as u obviously don’t have the woman of your spec. Also, entertainment at what danger to yourself. Remember, some of these girls can smell money no matter how u try to camouflage it.

tech pussy u mean...damn dats wanking
we just love the smell of the female body.....and to know that we can get the gal we want off a shelve grin grin
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Vireani79: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

Well, without humanity u r only renting a body. Why rent one when u have enough money to have one custom built for you?

now u are sounding weird shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 7:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

now u are sounding weird shocked shocked shocked shocked

U r renting a sex doll. Why rent it??
(Olosho = sex doll, but with complications and attitude)

1 Like

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by CanadaOrBust: 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vireani79:

tech pussy u mean...damn dats wanking
we just love the smell of the female body.....and to know that we can get the gal we want off a shelve grin grin

And it’s worth the danger to your family and reputation?
You already got your wife and all the female smell and attention u can handle, u only need a warm hole of your preference (which BTW olosho can’t guartantee)
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by dasparrow: 8:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nigerian married men are very sexually promiscuous. If you don't want to end up like usifo ataga, you better respect the marital vows you took before God and man. Adultery never pays.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
dasparrow:
Nigerian married men are very sexually promiscuous. If you don't want to end up like usifo ataga, you better respect the marital vows you took before God and man. Adultery never pays.
Gbam, the wages of sin is death sad
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by NaijaOpio4Jand: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
Leave women alone and face the hussle, then settle down with one good wife.,yet some men no they hear word!

There is no good wife anywhere.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by NaijaOpio4Jand: 12:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Sapphiere:

See what this man has brought to his family. Now the kids and wife would have suffered if his wife was not a financially independent woman.
Staying faithful seems impossible to Nigerian men.

On a second thought, what if it's not the side chick that killed him? No girl would want to kill a man that constantly gives her money.
I believe some men killed him. Maybe business went wrong.

The article did not say the lady is guilty. She remains innocent till proven guilty at the court of law.

@ Sapphiere and all you unexposed women who are blaming the TV Exec for having a side chick, stylishly ask your Dad, Uncles or if you are scared ask your brothers or male cousins if they have ever slept with a prostitute and their answer will shock you. Even the high and mighty men THE WORLD OVER sleep with mistresses, side chics and prostitutes and this was even recorded in the bible that you women use as decoration in your houses.

The above advice also applies to unexposed men who in their immaturity or lack of life experiences jump on the band wagon that the dead man was wrong in having a side chic. You never jam and sooner or later IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN in every sense of it you will realise your ignorance and you will repent of your criticisms of the dead fellow. Just google the number of married male pastors THE WORLD OVER that have fallen for the snares of these Jezebels and you will realize that its the way my God and Your God created men . No long story.

Wise women, Wise up and satisfy your husbands / boyfriends in the other room MAXIMALLY and give them close marking to avoid them sleeping with your sister, friend or cousin . Yes, i said your sister 'cos some men have actually slept with their wife's mothers who lured them into sex in Nigeria and the world over. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Ilekokonit: 3:16am On Jun 22, 2021
RIP to the dead.

If only he knew 2 weeks ago that the girl he met then would kill him, he would have run far away from her.

Any man that can conquer his libido or his need for sex has won 90% of the battles he will face in life.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 22, 2021
NaijaOpio4Jand:

@ Sapphiere and all you unexposed women who are blaming the TV Exec for having a side chick, stylishly ask your Dad, Uncles or if you are scared ask your brothers or male cousins if they have ever slept with a prostitute and their answer will shock you. Even the high and mighty men THE WORLD OVER sleep with mistresses, side chics and prostitutes and this was even recorded in the bible that you women use as decoration in your houses.

The above advice also applies to unexposed men who in their immaturity or lack of life experiences jump on the band wagon that the dead man was wrong in having a side chic. You never jam and sooner or later IF YOU ARE A REAL MAN in every sense of it you will realise your ignorance and you will repent of your criticisms of the dead fellow. Just google the number of married male pastors THE WORLD OVER that have fallen for the snares of these Jezebels and you will realize that its the way my God and Your God created men . No long story.

Wise women, Wise up and satisfy your husbands / boyfriends in the other room MAXIMALLY and give them close marking to avoid them sleeping with your sister, friend or cousin . Yes, i said your sister 'cos some men have actually slept with their wife's mothers who lured them into sex in Nigeria and the world over. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND.

So, you're trying to say there're no disciplined men in the WHOLE WORLD?
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by zoedew: 6:55am On Jun 25, 2021
stunnert:
Lemme puff this weed right here before I comment.

Chai so this potential filled, wealthy, energetic, prosperous, successful and good looking man has gone to his early grave because of ten minutes enjoyment. Nna ehn this is too bad

See I do tell my friends who're into this extra marital affairs game that if you gon play it you gonna have to play it smart because most of these runz girls can be bloody and greedy once they know you're very loaded with cash and have a fat back acct.

The rules are simple:
Never let these girls know your financial status
Never lodge in the same hotel twice consecutively
Never leave your opened drinks with these girls
Get your condom by yourself
Pay them in raw cash
Never spend the night with them, discharge them immediately you're done and satisfied
Watch out for any friends that come to visit them while y'all together
Detach yourself from anyone of them you suspect that she's into drugs.

Guys if you're gonna play the game, stay safe, stay sharp and be smart about it

Best to not play the game. You will be worse off someday. You can’t be too smart enough to not reap the fruit of your labour!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Bimpe29: 10:25am On Jun 26, 2021
He became popular for bad news and reason.

Men can't be contented sha.
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by lastclaire4(f): 9:33am On Jun 27, 2021
Crenzywilliams:

Pls shutup since u got nothing else to say. So because he had a side chic and was killed by her it serves him right?, Did u even think about those he's left behind?, The children and even the NNPC manager wife?, No one deserves to be brutally murdered for having an affair, its just unfortunate that he's dead when he should be enjoying the billions he's pilled up.
Lessons to guys, don't disclose your financial status to a fling, so many gold diggers with daggers out there now, don't allow great sex be your end, use ur head to think and not your penis.

A light on the hill cannot hide itself. There is a class u get to you cannot hide. Apparently, it is not the first time they met each other. There are so many things that gives a man out. His choice of hang outs, his wristwatch, shirt etc
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Greenerie(f): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
[This is the most stupid post I've read here since the beginning of this year.Even the Angels and devil,will still support his wife innocence.He is dead,he has no one to blame but HIMSELF. How can you blame the woman,is he a baby,men can be very crafty deceitful liars.what rubbish u wrote up there!

uoteorhanlanrewaj post=102884587]

Police him if you are his wife or divorce him. It's always cheaper in the end than the premium tears. He's obviously not a man yet if he just behaved like this. I don't know if you are married but it is only a wise woman who will understand that your marriage is your territory and worth defending with all you got while still in it. I have seen quite a lot to suggest that it's either the woman defends it or call it quits. Staying inside and allowing him or her free rein in adultery is a death warrant you are signing. It will always end in premium tears. Rom 6:2. Btw, I am not placing the blame entirely at the foot of the woman but it takes two to tango.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. [/quote]
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Greenerie(f): 12:51am On Jun 28, 2021
[Seriously just stop! Stop defending stupidity and randiness! Men can be very cruel to women,even to their wives not to talk of a picked up prostitute.maybe he didn't pay the girl well,that's why she murdered him.but that aside,women,wives, generally we suffer through shit with men! I was dating a "single" guy for 8 months and later found out he is married with wife and kids in UK ! I focused only on him and was sending other men away.everyfay i leave my house ,men will chase me.i was pushing other men away and was faithful to me,but all this while He was deceiving me.playing and wasting away my time.When I confronted him he said he doesn't like to tell people he is married! What rubbish!
Men like this deserve wat comes to them!

ia101 post=102891189]

Do you know what is happening in his marriage before your empty skull typed this rubbish?[/quote]
Re: Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered by Greenerie(f): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2021
[Been seeing all your posts on this.All I can say is Na Wah For You...That u were lucky and escaped doesn't mean the next guy will.Luck differs from person to person.This man is rich, powerful but dead,no amount of money can bring him back.

quote author=Vireani79 post=102911115]

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding / Photos Of The Man Killed At Onitsha Main Market / Pastor David Daniel Beaten For Masturbating During Deliverance On A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.