Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,002 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags (70750 Views)

There Are Too Many Red Pillers Offline / What Are The Red Flags You Can't Overlook In A Relationship? / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Mysticbabe: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2021
Like seriosly? He is not saved because he is a catholic?
Stop deceiving yourself, you are far from knowing Christ. Who are you to judge? Keep acting the deputy jesus, you will remain single. Hypocrite.

mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him, I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Bryan88(m): 10:01am On Jun 24, 2021
Bola146:
I don't really get your points. Which God? Is he worshipping something else?! Seriously I don't get it. Maybe you should ask yourself what is causing the confusion sad
DON'T MIND THE F**L...WHAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW IS THAT SHE'S THE CAUSE OF HER OWN PROBLEMS AND NOT THE MAN OR DENOMITION.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by martooski(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:

First, I want to apologize for the statement insinuating that Catholic Christians are less Christian compared to Pentecostals. That was not meant to be a generalization. The reason why faith is my principal concern is because, as a Christian, there are certain ethics and codes of conduct a person adopts and practices that guide their actions and decisions. It is the crux of the matter for me.

Many of the comments are asking for elaboration especially with regards to other aspects besides spirituality. Some of the red flags in terms of his attitude and behavior that give me cause for concern are how he relates with ladies; I found that he cheated on me a couple of times. Some of my friends who are married assure me that it is nothing to worry about because “men will always be men”. However, I feel like overlooking that means ‘settling’. Also, he tends to act like we’re competing for career success. I’m a banker and he works with a company and is well paid. From comments he makes when I make attempts to pursue growth, like take courses or attend conferences to network, his response shows that he thinks it’s a waste of time and resources. I don’t always expect him to give me financial support, even if encouragement. But he feels I should be content with my current status. It scares me that he may staunch my progress after marriage.
I’m no saint myself, but I know marriage is a lifetime affair and just because I didn’t look before I leaped into the relationship doesn’t mean I shouldn’t at this point try to make amends.

can you DM me this guys number. He needs to call it quit before you do .
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Shirorogroup: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2021
U have seen the light... Continue. U better talk to yourself more than him. Counseling begins with u pls. With all the Sacraments u have received from the church.... Anyway it not late to make it decisions now to either get married or not.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by GiantParrot(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2021
bolacode:

but if we look at what is happening today, how come u hardly see any Pentecostal change to Catholicism, but we have millions of Catholics turning to the Pentecostal churches?

Can they all be wrong?

Yes, they can be all wrong.

2nd Timothy 3: 1-8

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Many people leaving Catholicism are seduced by things that appeal to their greed and ego - fraudulent prosperity, promotion, spiritual favours, destruction of enemies, etc. They are not even aware that the Christian called to bear fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), which has little to do with much of the Pentecostal "fire" that seduces them. Christ been the vine, is whom a Christian must remain in to bear good fruit. But people inadvertently leave Christ to follow the falsehoods of cute sounding men. And where there is a conflict between what these men say and what Christ teaches, these people choose the teachings of the men ahead of Christ.

Many are decieved by fake spirituality that bears little or no fruit. The power of Christ that enables man to engage in selfless love in honour of God is barely present. The ultimate mark of spirituality, which is love, hardly exists in their dealings with fellow men. God is love, and all who are of him must reflect that love. But this is not what you get to hear in this selfish and egotistic modern Christianity that many are turning themselves over to. That plays a big role in why your modern society is full of corruption and hypocrisy, and devoid of love. When all the dust settles, and all the noises fizzle out, in the end, what matters is the kind of fruit you bore.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by TheMostComplex1: 10:07am On Jun 24, 2021
Please go & marry your Pentecostal brother & leave the catholic brother alone

It's not by force

Lol born again Pentecostal people
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Ubanz: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
This is what I call self destruct.
You people have turned religion into a cult,which is what it really means.
No one is good unless he or she belongs to ur sect.
At the end of the day Africa goes to China who knows no God of Abraham, with cap in hands looking for funds for survival.

My sister God gave you brains,and it's still attached to your head, don't let your Pentecostal religion dictate how you use ur brains otherwise u will come back here lamenting under another Moniker.
Open your eyes well ,from ur bishop to the least of the married couples in that your born again cult,how many divorces can you count?
I baffle at ur post ,because ur fiance's only sin is that he is a Catholic and doesn't want to be born again.
That sounds so deranged.
You are a fanatic, you are the problem, you've already started being bossy .
He didn't pressure you to return to his church, where you once belonged.
He is prepared to manage you and your holiness.

If you want to marry a holy person why not wait and marry Jesus Christ he is coming soon.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Cnach: 10:08am On Jun 24, 2021
One of ur problems is that u are too holy and thereby making everyone around u a sinner
That's part of ur life u have to deal with first, then u know who is a match to u. As it stands now, if u are given the chance to get a husband, u are going to choose one brother who is very serious in the church and raps in tongues but u may not know that he us really pretending. Read about Paul the apostle.
And pls know that God doesn't answer a question u already have the answer, in case u turn to God praying if he is urs.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by TheMostComplex1: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2021
GiantParrot:

Yes, they can be all wrong.

2nd Timothy 3: 1-8

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Many people leaving Catholicism are seduced by things that appeal to their greed and ego - fraudulent prosperity, promotion, spiritual favours, destruction of enemies, etc. They are not even aware that the Christian called to bear fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), which has little to do with much of the Pentecostal "fire" that seduces them. Christ been the vine, is whom a Christian must remain in to bear good fruit. But people inadvertently leave Christ to follow the falsehoods of cute sounding men. And where there is a conflict between what these men say and what Christ teaches, these people choose the teachings of the men ahead of Christ.

Many are decieved by fake spirituality that bears little or no fruit. The power of Christ that enables man to engage in selfless love in honour of God is barely present. The ultimate mark of spirituality, which is love, hardly exists in their dealings with fellow men. God is love, and all who are of him must reflect that love. But this is not what you get to hear in this selfish and egotistic modern Christianity that many are turning themselves over to. That plays a big role in why your modern society is full of corruption and hypocrisy, and devoid of love. When all the dust settles, and all the noises fizzle out, in the end, what matters is the kind of fruit you bore.

Love is key.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by DAramis: 10:09am On Jun 24, 2021
CharisEleos:

I'm very sorry if it's false. Please I stand to be corrected because It's been long I left the Church ( 2001). And i was still small then. so, can't really remember so many things but I know there was a time someone was not allowed to do somethings because they didn't wed in cburch or so..

Anyways, I withdraw that statement.

My reply below:

To the best of my knowledge, that statement of yours could be true decades ago (just like women not allowed to wear trouser in Catholic Churches decades ago, but has been relaxed in most European countries).

But, presently, so many lapses has occurred though the strongest one is still banned (gay marriage inside Catholic Church is still not allowed). All I am trying to do is to let you know that, there are exceptions in some Catholic canon laws which some churches are not following.....I don't know if you are aware that German Catholic churches want to break away from Rome due to Rome not recognising Gay marriage, gay priests and lesbianism.

Overall, I am not trying to body and name shame Linda ikeji when I made that reference. Just that, it is the one of the examples that came to me off heart. In the Catholic Church, a priest once said this pregnancy might be a mistake, but children (which resulted from them) NEVER. So, that is why the Church had a very big stand against abortion.

Which church do you worship now? Is it due to marriage to your husband?
NB: It is a well known fact in some region in Nigeria that, women don't have a religion. They join their husband in whatever one he sanctions. I have a feeling you came from that region.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by TrueNigerian300: 10:11am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,
I have an issue that has been on my mind for weeks now. My fiancé and I have been dating for over three years. I love him and he loves me too. We are physically attracted to each other. We’re both catholic but since I graduated, during my service year I gave my life to Christ, got saved and left the Catholic Church. So I’ve been a Pentecostal Christian since then. He on the other hand is still catholic. I subtly try to nudge him to consider getting saved, i.e acknowledging Christ as lord and savior and becoming born again but he is content with his laidback Christian life.

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

At this point, I want to tell my parents I am not convinced it’s him but I’m afraid of the disappointment this will cause. *sigh* I’ll appreciate your thoughts, comments, criticisms...

Nigeria the headquarter of confusion everywhere you go is full of churches and mosques, yet the country is the headquarter of all form of social vices.

An average Nigerian is a better christian than Jesus christ and an average Nigeira is a better Muslim than Mohammed, yet he commits all form of crimes the Quran or Bible is against.

Now, I don't understand your confusion here; didn't the Bible says heaven help those who help themselves? Do you know the meaning of that statement? It means you have to help yourself first before your God will help you be it decision making or any other thing. So why not help yourself first by using your God-given brain in making the decision and then pray to your God that it is not one you will regret
Why pushing the cart before the horse? What exactly do you guys see when you deceive yourself that you will pray and God will show you the decision to make ?

Why do both Muslims or Christians behave as if their religion is against logic. Even some of the pastors you guys run to had to leave their marriage and yet you guys still want people that couldn't see the right partners for themselves to choose a partner for you.

But what is really wrong with black people the Europeans and Arabs that brought religion to Africa still use their brain - how come we don't use our own brain when it comes to religious issue

Madam, stop confusing yourself use your brain to make a decision and pray to your God.I get frustrated when Nigerians talk this way.

Your destiny is in your hand just try your own part to make it a reality and your God will help you. I am a strong believer in God as well but I use my brain.

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Cunnilingus(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

Earlier this year, he asked to meet my parents and I let him. My parents like him especially because my younger sis is married and they have been waiting for me too. They’re glad I’ve someone. However, after the introduction,I regret it. I’m now certain that he’s not the one. I think about my spiritual life and how lukewarm he is about the things of God, I think about kids and how we’ll raise the, with such differing views about God and I’m discouraged. I feel like I’m settling because he checks all the boxes on the checklist of physical attributes. Another mistake I made is, I didn’t pray about this decision and that worries me because anything that involves him,I just act with pausing to ask God, but I always ask God about other aspects of my life. So it’s like my associating with him is a minus for my spiritual life and that’s a huge cause for concern.

What is wrong with you folks? Are you worshipping a different God from him. My next door neighbor and a devout Redeemed member beats the shit out of his wife. Just two nights ago I had to force their door open when the woman started shouting someone help. Anyways I gave him better beating

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by smat101(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

If u Like no marry am... There's nothing in the market... Women are everywhere looking for husbands... Just because he is still a Catholic u don't want to marry him...
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by JICKSONLYF: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2021
There's absolutely nothing wrong in asking God for direction my dear just to avoid stories that torches. This your case is somehow a spectacular one young lady. The bible made us to understand the essence of watching and praying and not pray and watch. This your man you've spent three (3) solid years dating has none of the following characters in him; his not a beater,cheat,lazy,poor,irresponsible,idle worshiper and the likes. He's only fault faulted by you is on religious doctrine and not faith.
I think your prayer should centre on wisdom my dear. Ensure not to be decieved so you dont misout on an already answered prayer of yours by God.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Omacmykel(m): 10:16am On Jun 24, 2021
My dear, that's the Holy spirit trying to help you not to make mistake, better listen,a broken relationship is better than broken marriage,God bless
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Olanre05(f): 10:17am On Jun 24, 2021
DAramis:

My reply below:

She was once a Catholic who was brainwashed by a Pentecostal pastor reason I don’t have an idea. Now a born again in the Pentecostal. She is really walking her way to regretting soon. She will carry her cross alone.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Adeyeye09(m): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

if i won't lie to you
Mehn you will not get a good response here. I see the comments about are Catholics not Christians, is it because he is noh a religious fanatic.
But trust me i get you, i see what u see and understand it very well.
My dear sister pray about it and try to hear what God says as regards it. There should be a conviction of some sort and if possible seek guidance from a trusted and tested spiritual father.
God will help you.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by dodoisk(m): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

after staying together like a married couple u want to leave. Who is losing.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by UwaMmebii(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2021
musa234:
You never ready marry.. Why do Christians discriminate like this? To them the church they worship is the best and others are not... Abi Catholics don't worship God or what? Which church introduced Christianity in the world if not Catholics? Nawa

You dey mind that brainwashed fool, na the same Pentecostal church that their pastors are money worshipping crooks and womanizer is what she is comparing to Catholic. I rather trust and worship with Rev Fr. Than this new generational Pentecostal church. She is not serious to marry that's the summary of everything
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Fetula4u: 10:21am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

one thing you need to understand is that your spiritual life matters alot,I could relate with you,it quite frustrating having a husband/wife who do not think or see along side with you. remember God do not yoke people unequally (2cor 6:14). My advice is go to God in prayers and hold fast to your convictions...

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by yemmywesey(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Go and marry your pastor then.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Madam you are the problem here. You are to follow a mans ways not him following you.and who told you that leaving the Catholic Church to miracle seeking church makes you a born again or better than your husband to be.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Bahddo(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2021
End the relationship. That guy does not deserve this your nonsense.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by ZUBY77(m): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:
Dear Nairalanders,

THE 2 girls i wanted to marry said the same thing about me not being a born again even though i am catholic.
They both refused.
Now i am the richest man they have ever known and they work for me now.
Yes i pay their salaries monthly.

think twice.

5 Likes

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by BePrepared: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2021
My dear sister first mistake u made is bringing this kind question here, but my advice to u is this if he isn't born again whether Pentecostal or orthodox ditch him, light has nothing to do with darkness, ur relationship with God I'd FAR more than marriage, leave societal pressure and follow GOD'S WILL FOR YOUR LIFE.

RECEIVE GRACE

1 Like

Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by GuntersChain(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2021
So while you were in catholic church you didn't know Christ, I'm sure you have been brainwashed by your new found pentecostal movement. Where is the Christ in you. Where is the love of Christ in you. Religion creating division since time immemorial. They call themselves Christian with same bible with too many division. I am sure if you were still a Catholic like him we won't be having this discussion.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by princewarri1985: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2021
HAVE YOU BOTH HAD SEX IN THE 3 YEARS YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN DATING?? am asking you this because you are souding like holy mary right now, and if you both has had sex then you are indeed an hypocrite. Because right now you are sounding like the guy is a native doctor, dont worry soon menaupause will soon be knocking on your door and then you will be looking for any available man to marry even a cripple self. You might as well get married to the holy spirit then when the time comes. From your description, the guy seems like a nice guy, you are just the problem
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Roseey0(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2021
mugnmuffin:

First, I want to apologize for the statement insinuating that Catholic Christians are less Christian compared to Pentecostals. That was not meant to be a generalization. The reason why faith is my principal concern is because, as a Christian, there are certain ethics and codes of conduct a person adopts and practices that guide their actions and decisions. It is the crux of the matter for me.

Many of the comments are asking for elaboration especially with regards to other aspects besides spirituality. Some of the red flags in terms of his attitude and behavior that give me cause for concern are how he relates with ladies; I found that he cheated on me a couple of times. Some of my friends who are married assure me that it is nothing to worry about because “men will always be men”. However, I feel like overlooking that means ‘settling’. Also, he tends to act like we’re competing for career success. I’m a banker and he works with a company and is well paid. From comments he makes when I make attempts to pursue growth, like take courses or attend conferences to network, his response shows that he thinks it’s a waste of time and resources. I don’t always expect him to give me financial support, even if encouragement. But he feels I should be content with my current status. It scares me that he may staunch my progress after marriage.
I’m no saint myself, but I know marriage is a lifetime affair and just because I didn’t look before I leaped into the relationship doesn’t mean I shouldn’t at this point try to make amends.

Na now you come.
Pls modify that your initial post .
I was Catholic and my husband Pentecostal but up till today ,he can't match my level of spirituality. Who wants to grow will grow in any denomination. Christ is Christ,the holyspirit the same.
Besides, it's your job as a born Again Christian to bear witness to Christ and to bring him to the knowledge of Christ as well. Relationships are to build people, I don't know what exactly you have been doing for 3yrs. If you have tried and he is not changing, it's very ok to walk away, but always try,that's what relationships are for, to teach and build people,make them better humans than when you met them. No one is perfect. And if it's not working, sit him down and let him know why it's not working before you walk away. Same way for your parents. Sit them down and communicate, as much as they want you married, they want you happy in that union as well. Don't be scared.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by Babaken(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2021
You can call it off and be your pastor second wife am very sure you are below 27yrs by the time you start clocking 35yrs and above you will even see native doctor as God sent.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by ojasweb(m): 10:36am On Jun 24, 2021
One brother in her new found "club" is already fingering her head. Don't be suprised to know that she might have started sleeping with a brother in her new "club". Immediately i see "I got saved and left the Catholic" i knew she has been brainwashed.

The entire write up is devoid of knowledge. It shows how shallow the writer is. These are the generation of Christians that does not even know what they are worshiping. No knowledge of how their said religion was established.

May God rescue the innocent man who is actually thinking he found a wife.
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by holuhseun(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2021
I don't knw if you ll get to see this.. But I must tell u Dat the best decision u can take is to call the relationship off.. Amos 3:3 Said can two walk together except they agree? If u dare to marry him u ll forever regret, as u ll always live with regrets, as u have been unequally yoked(married) with unbeliever(meaning anybody who don't believe in what u believe). Pls have faith in Jesus who saves u, as he's able to satisfy n answer all ur requests, he'll give you a believing husband. Pls don't be tempted to be afraid to step out of the relationship, pls don't make such a mistake at this junction pls... Step out in faith believing God who is able to do abundantly, exceedingly more than u can ask or think of... Don't mind what people are saying.. I clearly understand u..
Re: After Introduction, I’m Seeing Too Many Red Flags by GiZcorp: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2021
So leaving the Catholic faith is what you termed "getting saved." You be high on something worse than coke. I couldn't even finish reading that trash. May you perish with your new found faith, Ewu!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives / Girls Are Quick To Lose Feelings When A Guy Makes These 4 Mistakes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.