Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,863 members, 7,876,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Congrats To Joe Trippi by Pius Adesanmi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congrats To Joe Trippi by Pius Adesanmi (480 Views)

Congrats To Mother And Baby - For Berem. / My Rejoinder To Joe Igbokwe The Lagos State APC Publicity Secretary / Give An Advise To Atiku Now He Ve Lost To Joe Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congrats To Joe Trippi by Pius Adesanmi by Gbenge77(m): 9:37am On May 07, 2011
Dear Mr Joe Trippi

Congrats on your first successful presidential campaign.I have often wondered what it means for a famous American Campaign strategist to build a career littered with an exceptionally long list of failed presidential campaigns.Edward Kennedy ,Walter Mondale,Gary Hart,John Edwards,Dick Gephardt and Howard Dean.

Name any failed Democratic Presidential campaign in America in recent memory and your shadow is sure to be around the corner.Such has been my sense of pathos that i,particularly felt your pain when you were fired by Howard Dean.Somebody,somewhere,somehow's gotta put a presidential victory on this man's resume as a political strategist,i told myself.

I am glad that my country,Nigeria,via the Jonathan/Sambo campaign,has now added that vital missing item to your resume.A presidential win-whether onshore at home in America or offshore in Nigeria,where your status as a white ,"foreign expert" was sure to guarantee you the sort of mileage you are not used to back home.Congrats once again for producing your first presidential win as a campaign strategist and consultant, Read on here
www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/pius-adesanmi/congrats-to-joe-trippi.html

(1) (Reply)

The Obama Deception / New Al Qaeda Chief Plans Attack On London To Avenge Osama's Death / Nigeria’s Ambassador To Kenya Batters Wife Over Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.