Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Amazement About Denmark - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Amazement About Denmark (5686 Views)

URGENT Enquiry About Denmark Study VISA!! / About Denmark Student Visa / This Amazing Circular Village In Denmark Looks Like Alien Civilization(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
I just watched a documentary on BBC earth about Denmark and I was so amaze.

Denmark is beyond what I thought. I always fancy Scandinavian countries but never have I thought Denmark is more than what I had imagine. In Denmark, nobody wants to buy faily used cars because the country is so rich.

Everyone has more money than they can spend. There is lot of food, meat to eat, lot of energy, clean air and much more than I thought. In the past I always thought that I can only feel at home only in US and Canada, but I was wrong.

Even the documentry presenter is Ade, a British born. He was so amazed on what he saw in Denmark. And the good thing about Denmark is that, everyone can understand or speak english

I dont fancy UK, and Australia weather seem dry and hot for my liking

Men, I will feel @ home in a country like denmark

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by pharmguru: 12:01am On Jun 26, 2021
Nice.

Link to the documentary please...
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by ednut1(m): 1:30am On Jun 26, 2021
Language barrier plus do they want or need immigrants
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Ashirioluwa: 3:05am On Jun 26, 2021
ednut1:

Yes they do need young immigrants who are highly educated and skillful. They only need someone that will contribute to the growth of their economy.

They used to have Green card program for degree holders but they have stopped it
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 2:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
pharmguru:
Nice.

Link to the documentary please...

I don't have the link because I watched the documentary on cable BBC Earth via (TSTV) dish

Denmark is so green, lively and beautiful
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Fidelismaria: 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2021
Do they offer post graduate scholarship for foreigner students?
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2021
ednut1:

Denmark speak more english than Sweden and Norway and from what I saw, their culture is almost americanize.

The country is very clean because they have energy plant that burn trash (dirt) to generate electricity, no over population and no air polution at all.

Denmark seem better for me than Germany because of their ability to speak good english. Denmark seem to me like the Canada of europe.

Most signs in Denmark are written in english and they speak english wella

You will enjoy Denmark if you are not the over ambitious type and you are tired of stress

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by TrajansKong: 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Lostchild:

You will enjoy Denmark if you are a lover of peace and rest

Lover of peace and rest?? Then Denmark is no place for a Nigerian!

11 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2021
TrajansKong:

Lover of peace and rest?? Then Denmark is no place for a Nigerian!

You got me laughing heavily grin grin grin

But you speak reality

6 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Jorussia(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Denmark is a very rich and boring country for people with very little ambitions.Denmark visa is perhaps the most difficult visa to obtain in Nigeria.
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Queenslander(f): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Denmark is a beautiful country, no doubt!!
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by MiamiePizza(m): 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seriously thinking about this
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Jorussia:
Denmark is a very rich and boring country for people with very little ambitions.Denmark visa is perhaps the most difficult visa to obtain in Nigeria.

I have seen people who feels that Canada is boring to them

It is very true that Denmark do not want immigration, especially as they see what the influx of Muslim refugee immigrant is doing to sweden.

6 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by ActivistSlimfeez: 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Yes they do need young immigrants who are highly educated and skillful. They only need someone that will contribute to the growth of their economy.

They used to have Green card program for degree holders but they have stopped it
When did they stopped the green card program? Can I have a link please
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Denmark green card visa is still available o but the requirements na die. The best way to immigrate to Denmark as a Nigerian is to get a job there. Can only happen if you are in tech or maybe healthcare. The other way is to naturalise as an EU citizen and move there. But getting a visitor's visa to go and become illegal na die. Denmark is very anti immigration and they are working hard on sending all Muslim refugees back to where they came from.

But in terms of wealth, Europe has excess. When I went to Italy one of the poorest in Europe, Uber cars were latest mercedes models only big men drive in Nigeria. I was screaming in shock but my German friend said they are old that in Germany people would rather walk or take public transport than drive a 3 year old car and na mercedes BMW Porsche and co full there o. Hardly any Toyota or honda models.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Iceyjayz: 7:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lostchild:

I don't have the link because I watched the documentary on cable BBC Earth via (TSTV) dish

Denmark is so green, lively and beautiful
Wait is TSTV functioning

1 Like

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Iceyjayz: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
Denmark is a really nice country, a great country. the country will be my next destination in the future.
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by seunny4lif(m): 2:03am On Jun 28, 2021
You called the 8th largest economy by GDP one of the poorest?
You know nothing about Italy.
Italy have job crisis but Italy still has more jobs than most European countries.
Italy have economy crisis but it’s still the 4th largest Eurobond country.
tensazangetsu20:
Denmark green card visa is still available o but the requirements na die. The best way to immigrate to Denmark as a Nigerian is to get a job there. Can only happen if you are in tech or maybe healthcare. The other way is to naturalise as an EU citizen and move there. But getting a visitor's visa to go and become illegal na die. Denmark is very anti immigration and they are working hard on sending all Muslim refugees back to where they came from.

But in terms of wealth, Europe has excess. When I went to Italy one of the poorest in Europe, Uber cars were latest mercedes models only big men drive in Nigeria. I was screaming in shock but my German friend said they are old that in Germany people would rather walk or take public transport than drive a 3 year old car and na mercedes BMW Porsche and co full there o. Hardly any Toyota or honda models.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 3:27am On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Wait is TSTV functioning

Yes, TStv decoder and dish is working. I bought TStv because of their pay per view 2 naira option. You can check their website tstvafrica.com

1 Like

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by bligs: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

This is exaggeration.

4 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:18am On Jun 28, 2021
bligs:

This is exaggeration.
Maybe, maybe not but I have worked with two German co workers that have confirmed this.
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:21am On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
You called the 8th largest economy by GDP one of the poorest?
You know nothing about Italy.
Italy have job crisis but Italy still has more jobs than most European countries.
Italy have economy crisis but it’s still the 4th largest Eurobond country.
True but you know European level of suffering and African suffering level no be the same. Where I stayed was an Italian village in a very dry engineering yard and the low workers were driving an S class to work. The same car that buhari uses.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by seunny4lif(m): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2021
Well Salary is low in Italy depending on which region you are staying.
Northern Italy is more expensive than Southern Italy.
tensazangetsu20:

True but you know European level of suffering and African suffering level no be the same. Where I stayed was an Italian village in a very dry engineering yard and the low workers were driving an S class to work. The same car that buhari uses.

1 Like

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2021
seunny4lif:
Well Salary is low in Italy depending on which region you are staying.
Northern Italy is more expensive than Southern Italy.
I don't even know but what I know is that they have free healthcare no matter the level of sickness. Free education, government pays them money when unemployed that some of them don't even want to work and prefer to just travel and enjoy themselves.

3 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by seunny4lif(m): 6:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Walking
Biking
Public transportation are the most common thing in Germany and Holland.
tensazangetsu20:

Maybe, maybe not but I have worked with two German co workers that have confirmed this.

4 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Iceyjayz: 6:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Lostchild:

Yes, TStv decoder and dish is working. I bought TStv because of their pay per view 2 naira option. You can check their website tstvafrica.com
Oh I thought they packed up since
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by ghettonews: 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Can I migrate to Denmark from South Cyprus? And how about and how about migrating through Schengen route if I am in a Schengen country?
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Barcelona2021(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Italy has the 4th biggest economy in Europe after Germany, Uk and france, while GDP might not be a standard measure of wealth, italy's GDP per capita of 44k€ isn't bad either, saying italy is a poor country is just like saying UK or France are poor countries.

2 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by seunny4lif(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do you have a valid Schengen Visa?
If yes no problem but if no, then wahala dey oooh
Cyprus closest neighbour na Greece
ghettonews:
Can I migrate to Denmark from South Cyprus? And how about and how about migrating through Schengen route if I am in a Schengen country?
Re: My Amazement About Denmark by seunny4lif(m): 1:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Me too surprise oooh.
Italy is still better than France to me because in Italy, I don’t see anyone sleeping on the street of Rome but in Paris, thousand of people are sleeping under the bridges in Paris.
Italy have heavy loads of illegal immigrants and she is trying because I don’t see any other country that can do that in Europe.
Barcelona2021:

Italy has the 4th biggest economy in Europe after Germany, Uk and france, while GDP might not be a standard measure of wealth, italy's GDP per capita of 44k€ isn't bad either, saying italy is a poor country is just like saying UK or France are poor countries.

5 Likes

Re: My Amazement About Denmark by Lostchild(m): 1:27pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
Oh I thought they packed up since

TStv is fully working.

TStv will give me channels DStv will never give me with small amount of money. The good thing about TStv is that I will be the on to sellect the channels I want to pay for..

Whoever buy now, get 3 months subscription free

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Experience Of An Icelander / Between Gambia, Zambia And Rwanda Which Is Better To Relocate To. / Cost Of ECA On WES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.