Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (17180 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
so if am aborted, what's going to happen. Won't the world move forward abi the people that have been aborted stopped us from moving on.

You just want to breed humans for your own selfish interests and guilt. The children you're bringing into this world didn't ask you to do it. If you're afraid of going to hell if you abort, don't have sex so as to make heaven
Its. Better not to have children than to have and not be able to take care of them cause thats your responsibility towards God.
But abortion is the worst of them all.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2021
echesilver:
Which law of God says u shouldn't abort?

Jer 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Taejimin(f): 10:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Sense you no get, brain mbanu
Family planning after pregnancy
Better Stil wetin concern you sef

Mumu. I if you don't understand ask for explanation or better remain on your lane.
바보
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 10:22am On Jul 04, 2021
JasonSleek:
David killed Goliath too.
You are very funny ooooo.
No be that one we they talk for here.
Soildeger wea they kill BH thats the case of David. And G
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 10:23am On Jul 04, 2021
Oil dey your head
BLOODYSPERM:

Jer 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by rafcrown(m): 10:29am On Jul 04, 2021
GOD WILL PROVIDE.SAY NO TO MURDER ,ABORTION AND RACISM
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by ThinkSmarter: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2021
olaNL:
Do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide sustenance to them and to you, too. Killing them is a great sin indeed.
Quran 17:31
the kind of sustenance giving to almajiris scavenging for food in the dustbin abi?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by jyz200(m): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
Yes ,much better
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I
Abortion is the sensible thing to do, but nigerians and their enslaved mentality will say no. So let the man continue to suffer. If he can not buy 100 naira condom, then he deserves all the suffering coming his way

4 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by santakris(m): 10:33am On Jul 04, 2021
Most advice you will get here are from non married guys. I am married and I know what it takes to manage a family now. I advise abortion if the preg is still young (under 2 months). Have a wonderful Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Oluwatoba111: 10:36am On Jul 04, 2021
They should give birth to the child and go for birth control.... Contraceptives or family planning (a sure one)
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by medolab90(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2021
AntiChristian:

[/b]But abortion is killing a life or multiples![b]

Abortion should be permitted if it puts the mother's life in danger only.

This here is wrong. Abortion is safer than childbirth in the US if you don't know.

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by jyz200(m): 10:38am On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

These is evil, sadistic and babaric
Very inhumane and utterly repulsive

What of adoption options
Why can you advocate for safe sex and responsibility

Population has nothing to do with wealth distribution, it's fundamentally government policies and individual IQ

Abortion is antithetical to the advancement of civilizations since it incentives promiscuity leading to fatherlessness via single motherhood who choose to keep their foetus as statistics show as it was legalized in USA with welfare system more children out of wedlock were born leading to poverty

Abortion doesn't solve poverty
But it reduce it
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Ladymillion(f): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Igbos will say "CHINAZU"
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by medolab90(m): 10:42am On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Ted Bundy the infamous rapistt and killer of women was born in a two parent household intact family units, abortion doesn't prevent men from being evil, Lenin , Zedong, that made millions to starve had well to do parents

Abortion is literally murder
Very evil and babaric act in these mordern era

You really need to change your thinking. This is too primitive of a human.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by michlins(m): 10:45am On Jul 04, 2021
Pilopher:

Its. Better not to have children than to have and not be able to take care of them cause thats your responsibility towards God.
But abortion is the worst of them all.
no sin is worse than involving an innocent child into the your wickedness.

Some people who're armed robbers today is because of their parents. What can be worse than that

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Akalia(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

Brother you are a fooIish person.
Abortion is justifiable and I never told you I’m a believer, so rest.
Mr perfect mind
Rot in hell you vermin. Say no to abortion. I am a prolife.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Innobee99(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by medolab90(m): 10:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Ahmerdibnz:
Abortion is never an option, the coming baby might the cause of their relief
LOL, 8 kids already and none of them could be the cause of relief. What now makes you think this one would be??

This is one of the reason Nigeria is where it is, where you see a 4/5 year kid on the street hawking when he should be in school learning with his mate. Even when they didn't ask to be brought into this world.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2021
medolab90:

You really need to change your thinking. This is too primitive of a human.

Abortion has happened in every civilization, Progressivism doesn't mean you have evolved as a human being, as it's Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology of 70yrs doesn't change evolutionary facts

You using Rationalizations to justify the absurdity of abortion doesn't make you a critical thinker who understands the nuances of the morality and legality of the issue

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2021
jyz200:

But it reduce it

It doesn't
Societies who legalized abortion had higher single motherhood and children born out of wedlock than any other Societies 1/3 of Americans are not born in intact family units

It doesn't solve poverty as single motherhood households are synonymous to poverty and welfarism after Abortion has been legalized to prevent it
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by MightyHand(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere in Nigeria... Majority that said NO to abortion had or has a relative that done it (in the past).
Many sane nation even LEGALise abortion.
Go to clinic and get statistics of abortions per month and per annum respectively.

OP: Abortion is the best solution, considering every circumstance that surrounds that family... Only Northerner will breed such number in this century (almajiris).

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by medolab90(m): 11:00am On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Abortion has happened in every civilization, Progressivism doesn't mean you have evolved as a human being, as it's Egalitarianistic-Equalism ideology of 70yrs doesn't change evolutionary facts

You using Rationalizations to justify the absurdity of abortion doesn't make you a critical thinker who understands the nuances of the morality and legality of the issue

I'm not justifying. But in case like this where they already have 8kids, I see no reason in bringing a child they can't cater for into this already good world and with the present state of the country.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 04, 2021
medolab90:

I'm not justifying. But in case like this where they already have 8kids, I see no reason in bringing a child they can't cater for into this already good world and with the present state of the country.

Adoption is an alternative
Many couples looking for the fruit of womb and have given up seeking adoption

Only legal reason for Abortion is risk to mothers life and health and woman's justice for rape based on her mental health and choice
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Debra911(f): 11:05am On Jul 04, 2021
I don't support abortion. If you don't want a child, why did you go for it in the first place. They should go for family planning
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Pilopher: 11:12am On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
no sin is worse than involving an innocent child into the your wickedness.

Some people who're armed robbers today is because of their parents. What can be worse than that
But God wouldn't judge the parent cause their son is an arm robber

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by cocolacec(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

Your church or group pf church members should make fund raising for the family.
Christians should support eachother,dont kill an innocent child.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by stanluiz(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Bringing a child into poverty is a crime against humanity. Go for the abortion OP.

Abortion should be legalized.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by miniziter(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?
What if it fails?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by queenfav(f): 11:21am On Jul 04, 2021
Make dem born am o.. There are several birth control options, condom is 100 naira for heaven's sake!Let him man up and face what lies ahead.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by officialfestus(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2021
You no get money and you still dey f uck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.