Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,022 members, 7,970,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 09:33 PM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (17212 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I
They didn't do cheap and safe contraceptives...
Now, it is risky abortion that they would do?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by durodee(m): 4:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Family planning costs #3,000 for five years. Abortion costs #30,000, puts the woman at risk of dying and leaving the kids motherless and the man alone to carry the burden.
Reason it through and answer your own question.

Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Divoc19(f): 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
You are not wrong with that question.
Abortion is an Emergency Part of family planing too.
We wait until Nigeria legalizes abortion

If abort is a sin how about our military that are trained to kill?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Divoc19(f): 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Divoc19:
You are not wrong with that question.
Abortion is an Emergency Part of family planing too.
We wait until Nigeria legalizes abortion

If abort is a sin how about our military that are trained to kill?

Obakashdee:

What to do? I
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Ashinze: 5:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
No ma,
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by HyDef(m): 8:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion is illegal in Nigeria. So, the official answer is no.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Image123(m): 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

The only punishment here is bringing the child to this world to suffer for lifetime.

You are very certain the child will suffer for a lifetime?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Scamburster(m): 10:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
If you can't take care of the child, financially, emotionally and psychologically. Kukuma abort

If someone was aborted earlier, Nigeria wouldn't be like this

You of all people?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by michlins(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Scamburster:

You of all people?
do you know me from anywhere

If you think you do, then you don't. I'm big on pro-choice
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by ofiko123(m): 5:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Who aborts nowadays?!
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by jyz200(m): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It doesn't
Societies who legalized abortion had higher single motherhood and children born out of wedlock than any other Societies 1/3 of Americans are not born in intact family units

It doesn't solve poverty as single motherhood households are synonymous to poverty and welfarism after Abortion has been legalized to prevent it
Wrong
You are very confuse
It is legalized doesn't mean the citizen will subscribe to it
Those single mother refuse to abort N.a.
If everyone accept abortions and does see it as a sin, it will reduce poverty drastically and reduce the number of children born into the world to suffer

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 05, 2021
jyz200:

Wrong
You are very confuse
It is legalized doesn't mean the citizen will subscribe to it
Those single mother refuse to abort N.a.
If everyone accept abortions and does see it as a sin, it will reduce poverty drastically and reduce the number of children born into the world to suffer

Single mothers giving birth to children out of wedlock ought to have terminated their foetus to prevent children from hardship, but after the legalization of abortion it sky rocketed and has become a norm, poverty ridden women with children depending on welfare meaning abortion option never solved anything because giving the choice women would continue to procreate regardless of the Abortion option, the premise of it solving poverty is debunked as we can see the normalization of single motherhood in Western and Progressive Societies unlike conservative Societies like Africa where it's shamed
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by rita25(f): 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
are you GOD?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Lamanii22(f): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Offpoint1:

There's no tangible business any church can open for them that will sustain feeding and taking care of 11 mouth plus bills of all sorts.
A start up business is a baby of its own, in a case whereby you have 11 people to take care of... that's an entirely a different ball game. There's no way they won't start eating into the business capitals.

I respect your opinions, but I don't like people hiding the truth when it's glaring.

Death is not the worse thing to happen, living-dead is.

Okay I agree with you...
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by LilleG(m): 12:19am On Jan 20, 2023
No difference with murdering!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many Songs Did You Know From The Bible? Keep Them Coming / Celestial Church Of Christ- Thanksgiving Songs. / The Difference Between Sin And Abomination.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.