Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is Abortion Advisable? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Abortion Advisable? (17181 Views)

Is Abortion the same thing as Murder ? / Is Abortion Morally Permissible? / Is Abortion A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

These is evil, sadistic and babaric
Very inhumane and utterly repulsive

What of adoption options
Why can you advocate for safe sex and responsibility

Population has nothing to do with wealth distribution, it's fundamentally government policies and individual IQ

Abortion is antithetical to the advancement of civilizations since it incentives promiscuity leading to fatherlessness via single motherhood who choose to keep their foetus as statistics show as it was legalized in USA with welfare system more children out of wedlock were born leading to poverty

Abortion doesn't solve poverty

That's a dumb thing to say. Raising a child is not cheap. Poorly raised kids are mostly a menace to any society.

2 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Darkblood: 11:50am On Jul 04, 2021
Damn niggar �
My niggar I support you
Once again damn niggar
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
You are not wrong my dear
They should get rid of the pregnancy
After aborting it..then look for a way to prevent the wife from getting pregnant for now.....
Couples can do withdrawal method, condom....family planning....Whatever....I mean what ever...

And funny enough their apartment might even be a low budget face me i slap you kind of house

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Righteousness2(m): 11:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

Your thinking is unjustifiable and evil.
Abortion is Murder! And you give such advice makes u a Murderer .
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Abikeade11(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2021
People are shouting condom and family planning, when the woman is pregnant already. What op is asking for is solution to the pregnancy, have seen married couples aborting pregnancy not because of poverty but because it is a wrong timing, due to the fact that their still nursing one and if you decide to abort yours due to poverty what difference does it make. Well, they should go for what they want either abortion or not, it's nobody business, I know what to do, if I were to be the one cuz I don't live my life based on Peoples believed.

3 Likes

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
emrain:

That's a dumb thing to say. Raising a child is not cheap. Poorly raised kids are mostly a menace to any society.

It doesn't as 60% of Abortion are done by single mothers who still get recklessly pregnant again, basically nothing changes just the babaric killing of an unborn foetus discarded as intrinsically worthless
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Offpoint1: 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lamanii22:

It's better than killing the baby..... The church can help now... Like help them to raise money for a business... Or they should take the baby to an orphanage home...

They are two living parents who are poor....

My reasoning is different from yours... We all see things differently... No one is wiser than the other....
There's no tangible business any church can open for them that will sustain feeding and taking care of 11 mouth plus bills of all sorts.
A start up business is a baby of its own, in a case whereby you have 11 people to take care of... that's an entirely a different ball game. There's no way they won't start eating into the business capitals.

I respect your opinions, but I don't like people hiding the truth when it's glaring.

Death is not the worse thing to happen, living-dead is.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Jeffy1206(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na poor people de born children pass for Nigeria and even whole of Africa so no be new thing na angry
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by EmperorTolson: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?
So, when you eat an egg, na chicken you eat?
Would it have been better if the child suffers first before he eventually dies? Or you probably don't what awaits that baby unless God intervene though.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by KLand(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
No abortion is not advisable. If you have the time, please check out this post on answers to a similar question on abortion asked by Nairalander:

https://victorscorner.com/2021/06/15/should-i-remove-this-baby-a-real-life-question-from-someone-contemplating-an-abortion/
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

It doesn't as 60% of Abortion are done by single mothers who still get recklessly pregnant again, basically nothing changes just the babaric killing of an unborn foetus discarded as intrinsically worthless

The recklessness of the woman aborting a baby is inconsequential. What matters is bringing children that will be loved into this world. A child shouldn't be a reward/punishment for reckless behaviour.

Ps - the foetus is worthless and should be discarded if there's no need for a child.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by EmmyBiggy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2021
Remember the baby has a life in him why taking it? Say no to abortion
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Emeka71(m): 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
1MinuteWithTina:
It's not the baby's fault so why punish the child by killing it

They need to learn about contraception. There should be Family Planning Clinics in Nigeria. Abi?
Abortion is advisable here because left to me; I don't see abortion as a serious killing because afterall the baby is yet to be born; a baby is said to have seen the breath of life after being born.
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2021
emrain:

The recklessness of the woman aborting a baby is inconsequential. What matters is bringing children that will be loved into this world. A child shouldn't be a reward/punishment for reckless behaviour.

Ps - the foetus is worthless and should be discarded if there's no need for a child.

My ethics can't allow me to discard the sanctity of human life from fertilization to birth, to allow depraved hedonistic pursuit of women looking for Rationalizations to justify the killing of unborn infants from the nuances of morality and legality , it's sadistic, babaric and inhumane , just because they want to seek hedonistic pursuit of pleasure above the healthy functioning of civilization, responsiblity and safe sex practice must be very critical

Adoption is an option
Contraceptives are options to prevent that Nonsense
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Emeka71:
Abortion is advisable here because left to me; I don't see abortion as a serious killing because afterall the baby is yet to be born; a baby is said to have seen the breath of life after being born.

Abortion is literally murder

Pure bloodshed

Very sadistic and babaric
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by omojesu202(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
After aborting it..then look for a way to prevent the wife from getting pregnant for now.....
Couples can do withdrawal method, condom....family planning....Whatever....I mean what ever...

And funny enough their apartment might even be a low budget face me i slap you kind of house

Withdrawal method is a scam.
You're not a real nigga
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by frozen70(f): 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:
I have a man in my church, he has three children now, he gave birth to twins twice but unfortunately for him one of them died. This man and his children are suffering like it’s so obvious that they are suffering, the man takes up so many menial job just to provide and the wife also does menial job too just to feed. Now his children are 10 and 8’s respectively and his wife discovered she’s pregnant again in this buhari regime and he knows how suffering is peppering him.

I was thinking why can’t they just abort it and keep managing, I do not see the rationale of bringing another child into this world to suffer or am I wrong ni?
What to do? I

Abortion is not the solution

They are not realy suffering as you painted it
Let them keep the pregnancy and still have another child after this pregnancy

They are the one to know when to stop

Since it's only the man and the woman pussy that is nit feeling the economy, let them keep giving birth until the economy makes the dick go flacid
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by iyababs: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
I agree with you.
They are not wrong to abort it but they should go for family planning afterwards,withdrawal is not 100% effective it fails and has failed me.My advice is, never you give birth to children you can't care for,wether you are rich or poor because it takes more than money to care for them ,you have to be emotionally capable as well and be ready to give your all.
slawormiir
post=103349231:

Damnnn niggar

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by iyababs: 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
michlins:
If you can't take care of the child, financially, emotionally and psychologically. Kukuma abort

If someone was aborted earlier, Nigeria wouldn't be like this

Well said
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by iyababs: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
rafcrown:
GOD WILL PROVIDE.SAY NO TO MURDER ,ABORTION AND RACISM
Through who nah?Through fellow hungry men?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by iyababs: 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
santakris:
Most advice you will get here are from non married guys. I am married and I know what it takes to manage a family now. I advise abortion if the preg is still young (under 2 months). Have a wonderful Sunday.
Well said �
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by iyababs: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
Innobee99:
Matthew 6:25 Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?
This made me laugh,no need for food time table because it has to do with thinking and calculations

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by aspabay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I

Is it your baby? Is it your pregnancy?
Why are you worried for two adults.
It's their decision to make. Will you force her to abort.

The world would be better if people learn to mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by brainhgeek(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2021
Abortion brings trauma that lasts a life time.
If he couldn't buy condom, the baby should not be made to pay for his errors.
I.P, you sure say no be you?
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Amhappy(f): 2:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
No it's not. Let them seek help and do family planning after
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by echesilver: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Jer 1:5
Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

So where's the law that u shouldn't abort
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by echesilver: 2:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Exodus 21 sir.

I'd rather not give you the easy thou shalt not kill.

Ok so where's the law that u shouldn't abort
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
echesilver:

So where's the law that u shouldn't abort

If you can't see it in the nuance of the scripture then it's pointless dialoguing with you
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by ImaIma1(f): 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2021
The wife "discovered " she was pregnant as in the pregnancy jumped on her and it wasn't through unprotected sex with her husband?

They knew they didn't want more kids. What measures did they put in place to avoid it? Instead, they were still having raw sex and hoping the result would be a bag of oranges

1 Like

Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Babitee1(f): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lamanii22:
The church should help them... They should keep the child and then take the baby to an orphanage home...

Exactly ooo
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by Emvico34: 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Obakashdee:

What to do? I
what if the child is a star? His birth might bring breakthrough to the family. So just mind ur business
Re: Is Abortion Advisable? by descarado: 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
If they are thinking towards that level. Yes, it's good.
Sentiments don't feed and cloth babies.

By the way, married women commit abortion more than single in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Menace Of Belief In Witchcraft / TB Joshua Denies Prophesy On The Kidnap Of An East-African President / Christian Cross-Country Runner Refuses To Race Wearing Bib Number 666

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.