Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,445 members, 7,950,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed (570 Views)

My Wife Earns More Than Me But Doesnt Spend At Home. / Why Should A Woman Be The One To Cook And Do Chores If She Earns As Well? / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by Tiktalk01: 9:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
In 2016 she told me her salary was #50,000 And then two years later, when she got promoted, I asked about her salary and she said, “Oh these people, don’t mind them. They added only #5000 to my old salary. Because of her meager salary, I’ve taken up so many responsibilities in the house without complaint. I pay for utilities and pay for food. I pay the fees of our two kids, clothe them, and take care of their medical bills. When my wife sends me a grocery list, she adds sanitary pads. She buys dresses and clothes, comes to show them to me, and asks me to pay for them. She started talking about a car when our second child came in. Things weren’t good on my side so I asked her to give me some time. She said, “I’ve saved something. I can add it to what you have so you pay me when your money comes.”

I agreed and took that money from her, topped it up to get her a car. For three months my ears never rest. She would wake up at dawn and ask me to pay what I owed her. I got tired and paid the money when I didn’t have much in my account.

One evening, I turned my laptop on and saw a lot of emails. I checked and it was my wife’s email that had been opened. I asked her, “Did you use my laptop?” She answered, “Yeah I was checking something.” I told her, “Then you didn’t log out.” She answered, “I forgot. Please log out for me.” I was about to log out when something caught my attention. I saw a mail with the subject, “January Payslip.” I opened and started going through. When I saw her gross salary, I was shocked. #400,734? And this girl has been crying poverty. I felt she Betrayed me!
Continue reading...
https://tiktalkhub.com/my-wife-betrayed-me-pls-advise-iii/04/07/2021/
Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by Angelparadise: 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ok
Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by Nelsonnick: 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Women sef.
So I've been taking my time to look into this women issue when I'm done with the writing I'll be sharing it here on nairaland I think it'll help you understand the female folks a little.
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by LordIsaac(m): 9:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by akinmusi(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
make una come hear tori oo
Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by insidelife22(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
as a man,your own money is our money,
but as a woman,guy once you ask her for money,she will be like"hey its my money".
I wonder what ladies do with their money.
fear woman.
Re: My Wife Earns 400k But Lied Dat She Earns 50k For More Dan 2yrs. I Feel Betrayed by doggedfighter(f): 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
This same story again ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Side Chicks Vs Main Chicks, The Difference? / Serves Her Right / Will You Do DNA Test For Your First Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.