Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,881 members, 7,899,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) (32843 Views)

My Father Lived To Train His Children Including 5 Lawyers - Kenneth Okonkwo / ''I Have Always Gotten My Heart Broken That Is Why I Am Mean'' - Daniella Okeke / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2021
Praise God
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by testusr: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Hmmm!
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I don't see any big deal here though.....but congratulations if he thinks that is an achievement

Be a real niggarr..there is nothing like "baby boy "
when a male child is born...the male child is seen as a "niggarrrr "
When the male child grows up and start bombing, banging pussy, smoking weed, drinking beer, making some dope money....then such male child is seen as a "real niggarrr "
Unlike female children..when a female child is born...she is a baby girl...even when they grow up ...they are still baby girl
You dey disgrace your school o, my guy
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by dollytino4real(f): 11:49am On Jul 05, 2021
i don't just feel comfortable wit anyone wearing those aboki rings in their fingers. well good for u!
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by RMoneyInTheBank: 11:54am On Jul 05, 2021
But your grandma lived above 90...
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by chris51(f): 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
RMD, I am happy for you.
Almighty God will grant you many more years with good health.
Life begins at 60.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 12:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Penguin2:
How this man continues to get sexier with age, should be the 9th wonder of the world.

Baby boy for life!

Age on in power sir!
With all these grey hair? Baba don old definitely..
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Congrats. It's a clear proof there's an ailment in the family which truncated their longevity. Now he has come out to confirm it. There was a time rumour had it that RMD was terribly sick, the claim which he later debunked . He was out of public scene for a long time and people began to wonder what could have befallen the veteran actor. He started depreciating as soon as he clocked 50. Some people said its old age... That's the period most people ARRIVE and begin to enjoy their wealth.

The picture below taken in his 50s is a clear proof that RMD was battling an ailment but thank God for his life as he has scaled the hurdle already.
What is wrong with picture?
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by notoriousbabe: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Romanoff:
Fine man aging like wine.

Age is just a number o, enjoy life.

No born plenty children so that your old age go sweet.
Fine man? I know sey him prick dey hungry you. Make I give you him number? 08175555555, take make you call am
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by RioCarputo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
must you disclose it to the public...this is what former governor of Oyo state, Senator Abiola Ajimobi said and the following year 2020 he was dead... he said none of his relatives passed the age of 70 before they died...he died at 70 plus 6months...
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Dexterobi: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amen...More Grace and life to your age Sir...
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by Frenzy01(m): 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Wow.. This is amazing, may the joy never cease. Amen

meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact info
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by lailo: 11:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Congratulations sweet daddy.

The only man i wish he can grab me with that soft hand of his, and give me endless orgasm.

Even though i know he's married, I won't wait second to fling all my clothes of my body, if he demanded for the do from me.

I love this man i mean genuine love regardless of his fame or money.
Holosh o
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by meobizy(f): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2021
This small boy of that year is now a full fledged senior citizen. We'll all get there one day. He takes his health serious and that's why he's alive today. I remember seeing a few shows where he wore a fitbit or similar device.
Re: RMD: None Of My Parents Lived To Be 60, I’ve Broken That Yoke (Video) by FullBlastLight: 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
I don't see any big deal here though.....but congratulations if he thinks that is an achievement

Be a real niggarr..there is nothing like "baby boy "
when a male child is born...the male child is seen as a "niggarrrr "
When the male child grows up and start bombing, banging pussy, smoking weed, drinking beer, making some dope money....then such male child is seen as a "real niggarrr "
Unlike female children..when a female child is born...she is a baby girl...even when they grow up ...they are still baby girl

Don't be a smoker & fucker 4 life!

Be delivered, IJN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Dbanj Celebrating With The Super Eagles / "I Saw People Mourn Desmond Elliot" - Nigerian Pastor Reveals / Between Olamide & Ministry Of Health Over Tobacco And "Wo" Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.