Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,539 members, 7,888,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:52 PM

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (36311 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by geesilver(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just be straight forward.. tell her to go so that you can fornicate with other girls without disturbance..
that one na rat poison him go chop that night...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
Doesn't she have parents?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
murphyibiam15:

Sorry to ask oo, where u given birth of wedlock and probably got raised single handedly by a single mom?

I have plans to marry her but definitely not now
She knows my plans
She is nice she is the best one can find
I love her me wanting space is bcus I am not comfortable with the husband and wife stuff for now

If she continue staying with me do u think I ll have interest to marry her when that time come
Remember e go be like say I don enjoy everything finish try understand me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 2:53pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lixusheng:

U are a goat
Ok thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Refer her to me
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by geesilver(m): 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Somebody ask for advice Una dey make things worse for am..... Nairalander eee... I no go ever carry my matter come here at all.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
backed asin carpenter to nail or what
Did you have sex with her before
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by olurili(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
Invite your dad to come and visit you or stay for few weeks. While your dad is around, ask her if she want to stay away for few weeks for privacy. Father in-laws sometimes intimidate women especially the young ones . Make sure your dad is always in the house , encourage him to wear boxers shorts with balls nearly visible grin grin and maybe those nets singlets with hairy chest also visible . Just about anything to put her off staying at your house and always discuss family matter while she’s around.
trust me bro,some naija girl no send,if care is not taken,some will even Bleep the old p man

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
TOPCRUISE:

Did you have sex with her before
Sex as in male or female
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Cane13: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2021
You really know what she meant to you so it's up to you to let go or hang on
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by VillageElder(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin grin grin
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This niggar is tired of banging.....

You don't know what you have put your hand into
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

I have plans to marry her but definitely not now
She knows my plans
She is nice she is the best one can find
I love her me wanting space is bcus I am not comfortable with the husband and wife stuff for now

If she continue staying with me do u think I ll have interest to marry her when that time come
Remember e go be like say I don enjoy everything finish try understand me
She's not the one... the earlier u let her go the better. You no fit enjoy everything finish if ur feelings towards her are true. So according to u after 4/5 years of being married u go run be that undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Froshloaded: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tell her you are travelling.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
dairykidd:

She's not the one... the earlier u let her go the better. You no fit enjoy everything finish if ur feelings towards her are true. So according to u after 4/5 years of being married u go run be that undecided
Bro chill u nur Dey understand
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Itzi8(m): 3:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month.
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

I don’t even have my space again
I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention.
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.
All my friends are now referring to me as a married man.

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her.

Me don tire i swear

I suggest you hand her over to me, I'll make sure you're free from her chocking. Maybe she needs someone real, someone who values her and desire her. Someone who will turn her boring moments and rough times into something much more productive. I'm surprised bro, if she has something to offer to the table, y asking out.[color=#550000][/color]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by firstratedcitiz(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
Her thing suddenly began to taste sour? Of course you know I'm joking. Please be man enough to let a woman know where you really stand. If it's space you're looking for, ask her to give you space. If freedom, feel bold and ask her to move out. Stop beating about the bush.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Bro chill u nur Dey understand
Make me understand na
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by BePrepared: 3:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
I weep for girls of my generation

A girl that is held in high esteem before

A lady met to be chased up and down by her prospective husband

A girl met to be valued

But now is devalued

Girls when will you have sense in this world

Stay in ur papa house till a man pay ur dowry

Don't devalue ur essence

Tho OP may deny this but truth is that he can never marry this girl because she is now boring.

Chai

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by MadeMan01(m): 3:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.

Me don tire i swear

How parents will raise daughters ( even sons) and know they aren't sleeping in the family house and not ask questions is shocking to me. Especially when the child isn't known to have rented a house

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by MightySparrow: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
Take a bold step and marry her na!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Isrealyoung: 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Thanks am going to try this

mad o[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Born2winnx: 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just be straight forward.. tell her to go so that you can fornicate with other girls without disturbance..
Simp assx comment.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Truvelisback(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
Get her a job.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by ifecokeys(m): 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Start coughing every 5mins , strong cough oh

Make sure your eyes are red

Go and get fake doctor report

Tell her you have acute tuberculosis

Just de cough , de sneeze , de messs continuously at the same time
This one done off me

Before day go break she go don reach GOD IS GOOD MOTORS

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by notoriousbabe: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
Do am the chidinma thing now, but no kill am, just wound am small with knife
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
BePrepared:
I weep for girls of my generation

A girl that is held in high esteem before

A lady met to be chased up and down by her prospective husband

A girl met to be valued

But now is devalued

Girls when will you have sense in this world

Stay in ur papa house till a man pay ur dowry

Don't devalue ur essence

Tho OP may deny this but truth is that he can never marry this girl because she is now boring.

Chai
quote]hey she ain’t boring
Nur come Dey chop moltivational speaker for my head

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by alizma: 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
It is normal to feel that way, probably this is your first time staying with a woman that long. But I will advise you call her for a chat on her plan. What is she planning her result, work or learn a trade, why has she not been planning to visit her people etc? Her response will help you to know who you are dealing with before you venture into telling her what you want, which is a little space.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by darkstar6971(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
man is bigger than this bro
how??
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Prechgold1180(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2021
alizma:

It is normal to feel that way, probably this is your first time staying with a woman that long. But I will advise you call her for a chat on her plan. What is she planning her result, work or learn a trade, why has she not been planning to visit her people etc? Her response will help you to know who you are dealing with before you venture into telling her what you want, which is a little space.
thanks

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by KayCee92(m): 3:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
Choke her back..... Draw. Ps: I did not read the piece grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.