Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Girlfriend Is Choking Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Choking Me (36309 Views)

Somebody Help!!!!!! This Girl's Body Odour Is Choking Me. How Do I Tell Her? / She's Choking Me( / She Is Choking Me With Love, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by ceeceeuwa: 3:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on
her own side she graduated last year.

She travelled outta Nigeria after graduation came back after 1 month.
Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

I don’t even have my space again
I can’t even go out with my friends she always calling for my attention.
It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.
All my friends are now referring to me as a married man.

Pls how do I tell her to go back without hurting her.

Me don tire i swear
Does she not have parents?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by KayCee92(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:
Just be straight forward.. tell her to go so that you can fornicate with other girls without disturbance..

grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by drightguy(m): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2021
I had to sign in from where am viewing this topic just to comment.

Indeed you have shown how young you are.
It obvious you don't love her enough as you have always claimed.
She had a trip that didn't go as planned and probably saw you as the closest person to spend time with,
but your excuse has clearly shown that you don't deserve her.
I won't help in advising you on how to come out of it because no point going into relationship if you can't be there for her.
Your excuse wasn't because you can't feed or she is ill mannered but you want means to cheat.
Get out your own way and am very sure it will lead to break-up and its better because you don't deserve her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

She has a place to stay

Her dad has like three houses
One in edo two in delta

Her elder bro got something big in same delta

I nur just know why she is choking me
She is nice thou
I do love to marry when I am ready but for now I got to breath abeg
oga marry her jare,you don't know before abi,when you see a good girl in her so no waste her time.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Timblaze(m): 3:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
"I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year"
Op! your village people don table your matter.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by 8stargeneral: 3:48pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ur relationship is just like when snake swallow something wey big pass am...En mind go be if to say I know if for dey hungry oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by 001spice: 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:
Hello everyone please sorry to disturb you with my personal problem I just feel it best I table the matter here.

Let me try to be short.

Please how do I tell my girlfriend to go back to her house without offending or sounding rude?
I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

Ever since she got back she has been in my house close to two months now and she is not even talking about leaving.

It is choking me seriously I can’t even keep female friends because she is always complaining.

Me don tire i swear
tell her she has to go back to her home that it not right she living with you without you doing the needful first.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by madridsta007(m): 3:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

I am a young guy and she is also young too currently in my final year she is a graduate on her own side she graduated last year.

Me don tire i swear

Husbands are scarce, so it is said.
You think she is going anywhere? My brother, she wouldnt.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Cristlaw(m): 3:59pm On Jul 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Start coughing every 5mins , strong cough oh

Make sure your eyes are red

Go and get fake doctor report

Tell her you have acute tuberculosis

Just de cough , de sneeze , de messs continuously at the same time

Before day go break she go don reach GOD IS GOOD MOTORS

Laugh don kill me ooo

I love this reply I swear grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Angelawhite(m): 4:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Thanks am going to try this

Tell her your grandma is coming for checkup and she might be spending a week or 2 at your place
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by LawyerEmilord(m): 4:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
This niggar is tired of banging.....

You don't know what you have put your hand into
my guy, I always look forward to your comment mehhn. �
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by dettolgel: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now I see why we are in a mess as a people.

What is with Nigerians and running around words. She is your girl friend and your peer as well. Why can't you sit her down and explain to her how you currently feel without being rude about it.

You should discuss it as mature people rather than running to NL to seek advice on issue that isn't even a problem.

That is why I like oyibo ooh. I told my oyibo gf then to "come and be going" she couldnt spend more than a night at my place without informating me before hand. I also couldn't just dropped at her end without informing her. She go tell me Oga "come and be going" I wasn't expecting you and have something to do. So we then agree when I go show again.

If I drop by when konji hold us, once we clear konji na to enter road ooh.

As an adult you should learn to communicate your feelings before 'you spoil something for yourself'
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Dbarrzx: 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
You were eager to bang kpekus on a steady motion without pay. Now you have your desires in abundance and you are complaining of over feeding. Pls enjoy your momentous wife. I know your problem is u wanna bang other kpekus and she is a stumbling block. epele grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by oodua1stson: 4:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
what's the big deal if you love her? Perhaps she's blocking you from bringing other girls home.

If you love her you better let her be. Other girls out there are not better oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Start coughing every 5mins , strong cough oh

Make sure your eyes are red

Go and get fake doctor report

Tell her you have acute tuberculosis

Just de cough , de sneeze , de messs continuously at the same time

Before day go break she go don reach GOD IS GOOD MOTORS
I swear you ain't normal. You cracked up my ribs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by deavicky(m): 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

Let me try to be short.

Me don tire i swear
e good for you. U you don see wetin married man they see nah.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Sweeetheart(m): 4:51pm On Jul 06, 2021
and the lady will have many serious men disturbing her but she won't listen, just imagine falling in love with undergraduate that's feeling funky

just tell the fool you're done enjoying her pussy and you need to taste other female friends pussies

wife are scarce, if this lady is loyal to you, you better stick with her before you carried someone else ribs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Yarimoooh: 4:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
You no get problem at all. Mtcheeew! I wonder why some people no fit handle little issues instead of washing their dirty linen outside
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by realray(m): 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
grin
lilvicky68:
Just be straight forward.. tell her to go so that you can fornicate with other girls without disturbance..

abeg make una no kill me here abeg grin
lilvicky68:

abeg make una no kill me here abeg
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by TJaguar(m): 5:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Just say if you want to fornicate with other girls . If not you would love to have her around
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Engr1(m): 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
lilvicky68:

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by wonderr(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Tie red wrapper and hold 1 calabash and start calling her name and her mother's name around 1am in the mid night she would leave before 2am try it and thank me later
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by murphyibiam15(m): 5:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Prechgold1180:

I have plans to marry her but definitely not now
She knows my plans
She is nice she is the best one can find
I love her me wanting space is bcus I am not comfortable with the husband and wife stuff for now

If she continue staying with me do u think I ll have interest to marry her when that time come
Remember e go be like say I don enjoy everything finish try understand me
I get you, the best is even not to engage in sex with her, so far you want to marry her. You will miss nothing

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by TJaguar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Just say you want to fornicate with other girls. If not you would love to get her around

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by McOluOmo: 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2021
dettolgel:
Now I see why we are in a mess as a people.

What is with Nigerians and running around words. She is your girl friend and your peer as well. Why can't you sit her down and explain to her how you currently feel without being rude about it.

You should discuss it as mature people rather than running to NL to seek advice on issue that isn't even a problem.

That is why I like oyibo ooh. I told my oyibo gf then to "come and be going" she couldnt spend more than a night at my place without informating me before hand. I also couldn't just dropped at her end without informing her. She go tell me Oga "come and be going" I wasn't expecting you and have something to do. So we then agree when I go show again.

If I drop by when konji hold us, once we clear konji na to enter road ooh.

As an adult you should learn to communicate your feelings before 'you spoil something for yourself'
does she have a girlfriend? I'm interested oo'
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Gjmff: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Leave her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by TJaguar(m): 5:40pm On Jul 06, 2021
If you don't want to lose a good girl because of this better use your sense.. so there are still a few loving girls in Nigeria that are not olosho? Don't push her down that lane. Dont let her seek that attention somewhere else .
Most of your friends yabbing you are just jealous and I'm sure you don't realize it. You must be very young.

Just see this as an experience and enjoy it. That's if you really love her. The f*ck you want to f*ck other girls will tire you one day and you will look for one that will be loyal. I've been there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by hofeshhomes: 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by galaxy2020(m): 5:56pm On Jul 06, 2021
..and her parents/siblings aren't looking for her?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Choking Me by Deicide: 5:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
The op na olosho
pocohantas:

What could possibly be her side to this story? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Things That Turn Girls On / Fashion Or Madness??? / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.