Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:48 AM

My Candid Advice For The Weekend - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Candid Advice For The Weekend (146 Views)

My Candid Advice To All Business Owners. / Please I Need Your Candid Advice, I Need A Business Idea Please / Candid Advice Needed On What Business To Do With Little Capital! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Candid Advice For The Weekend by Peterpro2: 9:37am On Jul 09, 2021
For Job seekers and those already in the job system.

Do you know taking another job will never solve your money problem.? Do you know being the hardest worker as an employee in your company will not make you own the company where you work, I am not saying dont work hard @ your job oh? Do you know doing over time will never make you rich? Savings will not make you rich. Do you know as an employee who earns a salary you can not and can never become a multi millionaire or a Billionaire infact you can never make it to the Forbes list? .

Having a job to put 3 square meal on the table is not a bad idea. Infact the best way to raise capital to fund your dream is to get a job that can give you some little cash for you to start other business. But avoid the danger of being buried in the comfort zone.

''Your salary job is not enough''

You need to Create cashflow , that is the way to solve your money problem. You need to add another income stream, you need to understand multiple streams of income.

There are numerous opportunities out there for you to make extra cash by the side.
Take a look at those opportunities, be open minded , attend seminars and trainings. Follow a mentor who already build a business and learn from them..... be ready to put in some work.

Listen, money is a product of work done. You can not expect to make money and you don't want to commit to it. Always be willing to learn, be ready to take action, work hard and smart .
Your 9-5 is to put food on your table , your side hustle are to build your own dreams. You should consider firing your boss one day.

Finally understand how to
LEVERAGE
the world has shifted , there already a paradym shift . If the only way you make your money still depends solely 100% on your effort you are completely on a wrong track.
You need to understand how to work with people and leverage your effort and time. No wonder a wise man said I did rather earn 1% of a 100 people effort than 100% of my own effort.
The weekends start from today being Friday. Before you go and Torimee in the bars and clubs. Also think of being part of some business training that can add more bars to your pocket. WhatsApp me https:///p7on4q TGIF.

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Travel Enthusiast? Purchase Canvas Touring Tents Now! / Top Startup Mistakes / Lies That Could Destroy Your Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.