Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,083 members, 7,919,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:41 AM

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public (24502 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 3:19pm On May 12, 2011
90% of  pros*itutes in Nigeria are Igbo girls. Take a survey of any Akwuna house.
So which one is not which? ?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by totorimi: 3:27pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

90% of pros*itutes in Nigeria are Igbo girls. Take a survey of any Akwuna house.

You are very stupid to say such arrant rubbish. The brothel at Cole street in Ojuelegba is it not controlled and dominated by all the married yoruba women, its even worse off because this people go about shamelessly with other peoples wive very dirty indeed. name one brothel that you wont see a yoruba babe in PH, Bonny, Asaba and Abuja. They are in all the clubs and you make such baseless comments as if you are the commadant of all the brothels in Lagos. Madman
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by omofat: 3:30pm On May 12, 2011
Days after Ohakim was vote out by the people of imo state. he slaps his wife in public, the media in imo are keeping it on a low. The news actually got to me from my friend who is a politician in the state,  My people what do u think of this.

Ok! I don't know if the man really did slap his wife or not, but @OP has just posted this news about someone completely without any sources, attribution, links, nothing. Just plain ruinous information based on hearsay from a "friend" who just happens to live in the same state as the man in question.

Na wa o.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by joecrack(m): 3:30pm On May 12, 2011
@nakedwire.
Guess ur own people are all celebates
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bkbabe97y(m): 3:31pm On May 12, 2011
totorimi:

You are very silly to say such arrant rubbish. [b]The brothel at Cole street in Ojuelegba is it not controlled and dominated by all the married yoruba women, its even worse off because this people go about shamelessly with other peoples wive very dirty indeed. name one brothel that you wont see a yoruba babe in PH, Bonny, Asaba and Abuja. [/b]They are in all the clubs and you make such baseless comments as if you are the commadant of all the brothels in Lagos. Madman

Im assuming you took a census to determine what tribe the prost*itutes at the brothel on Cole street belong to. . . . . .

Either that or your a regular customer at the brothel. . . . .
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by joecrack(m): 3:33pm On May 12, 2011
@nakedwire.
Guess ur own people are all celebates
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 12, 2011
blink182:

Shut your mouth, doris dey is not a brothel. The fact hookers hang around transcorp does not make it a brothel

So why did the iddiot sign out ? Because i burst his bubble or what ? That place is a brothel just like another Rita Lori to me dominated by ibo people.come to Abuja and see how your people are keeping biafran flag high in prostittution business.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

90% of  pros*itutes in Nigeria are Igbo girls. Take a survey of any Akwuna house.

Dude you have no brain at all, to much of oiled soup, ur brains are flooded with oils, time to drill it
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ypad: 3:40pm On May 12, 2011
I have read the comments on this post and I wonder how narrow-minded some people could be. These local-minded set of people should be screen out from this forum.

We are meant to comment on the issue on ground but some archaic tribalistics being will always want to display their senselessness in this forum. It’s
not only Nigerians that come to this forum but the World at large. Let’s behave mature.

However, it’s not good for a man to be rough with his. www.greatwomanwithlove..com
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bros1234(m): 3:44pm On May 12, 2011
Bluetooth,

I pity the mama and papa we born you! Shey dey go say dem born pikin abi. Wetin u dey do for Abuja? Ndo
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Dorisdey1: 3:44pm On May 12, 2011
You don't need to take a census to know that married Yoruba prostitutes w are giving their Yoruba single ladies prostitutes a good run for their money(or is it for their pussy).
Yoruba land is the only land that has no regard for married women in the whole wide world.The worst part of it is that it has become a status symbol to be sleeping with as many married woman as possible in Yoruba land among Yoruba people including their so called Obas,Politicians and the all have you.To top it all,they respect them enough when they sleep with their friends wive.Go to all corner-corner places in the evening and watch them do their thing without shame.
To tell you how serious I am,Ask OBJ.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 3:48pm On May 12, 2011
Goto first artilary in Ph, sodom and gormorha, ocabique, mr. Sweet. . . .all the girls you see are either Imo or Abia even little pockest from Delta are Delta igbos.
I have fvcked medical student, engineers and accountants for peanuts.

Most of them usually come to town for weekend hustles.

Keep staynig in Lagos while your mother is busy sharing her bounty for coins.

I have loads of thier picture on my hard drive. In due time i will open a thread on igbo girls in sexuality section, then you can be my guest.

totorimi:

You are very silly to say such arrant rubbish. The brothel at Cole street in Ojuelegba is it not controlled and dominated by all the married yoruba women, its even worse off because this people go about shamelessly with other peoples wive very dirty indeed. name one brothel that you wont see a yoruba babe in PH, Bonny, Asaba and Abuja. They are in all the clubs and you make such baseless comments as if you are the commadant of all the brothels in Lagos. Madman
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Odunnu: 3:48pm On May 12, 2011
Learn to ignore and I mean, ignore completely any post or poster with tribalist inclination thats a way to stop all these shyt.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 3:48pm On May 12, 2011
Goto first artilary in Ph, sodom and gormorha, ocabique, mr. Sweet. . . .all the girls you see are either Imo or Abia even little pockest from Delta are Delta igbos.

I have loads of thier picture on my hard drive. In due time i will open a thread on igbo girls in sexuality section, then you can be my guest.

totorimi:

You are very silly to say such arrant rubbish. The brothel at Cole street in Ojuelegba is it not controlled and dominated by all the married yoruba women, its even worse off because this people go about shamelessly with other peoples wive very dirty indeed. name one brothel that you wont see a yoruba babe in PH, Bonny, Asaba and Abuja. They are in all the clubs and you make such baseless comments as if you are the commadant of all the brothels in Lagos. Madman
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by mummy3(f): 3:50pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

ehhhh infact experienced is the best teller. How you take know, na him be say, you don waka round the whole akuna hotels wey dey for Naija.

HIV/AIDS IS REAL-OOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by babyme1(f): 3:52pm On May 12, 2011
ypad:

I have read the comments on this post and I wonder how narrow-minded some people could be. These local-minded set of should be scream out.

We are meant to comment on the issue on ground but some archaic tribalistics being will always want to display their senselessness in this forum. It’s
not only Nigerians that come to this forum but the World in large. Let’s behave mature.

However, it’s not good for a man to be rough with his.

grin grin grin grin

mummy3:

ehhhh infact experienced is the best teller. How you take know, na him be say, you don waka round the whole akuna hotels wey dey for Naija.

HIV/AIDS IS REAL-OOOOOOOOOOOOO
grin grin grin shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by prefers555: 3:52pm On May 12, 2011
Is the wife responsible for his loss in the election.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

meaning u a a prost.it.ute? Check your di.c.k oh!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by mensdept: 3:54pm On May 12, 2011
Ohakim is no longer going to be governor in the next few weeks. He beats his wife? Kini big deal.

People should be concerned with probing this rascal, and making a statement that you cant escape justice, especially when you have misappropriated funds meant for the people and their children.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bros1234(m): 3:55pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

The last time I checked, there is an animal with the name, Rhynocer, I cant remember precisely. But you talk like an animal anyway
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by enomakos(m): 4:02pm On May 12, 2011
wetin concern you people that is their domestic affair
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by suncanon: 4:10pm On May 12, 2011
Please, this is a let down on WOMANHOOD. which means he cannot control his temper. Very unfortunate.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ak47mann(m): 4:15pm On May 12, 2011
abeg leave my Yoruba girls alone tongue tongue when they marry igbo they learn how to close their legs tongue tongue cus they know even the ones that are engage still do small (alamala) b4 they marry their husband. love them they are share giver tongue tongue
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by collinsJn(m): 4:16pm On May 12, 2011
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public
« #83 on: Today at 03:55:53 PM
»
Quote from: Rhino.5dm on
Today at 03:48:48 PM
Goto first artilary in Ph, sodom
and gormorha, ocabique, mr.
Sweet. . . .all the girls you see are
either Imo or Abia even little
pockest from Delta are Delta
igbos.
I have fvcked medical student,
engineers and accountants for
peanuts.
Most of them usually come to
town for weekend hustles.
Keep staynig in Lagos while your
mother is busy sharing her
bounty for coins.
I have loads of thier picture on
my hard drive. In due time i will
open a thread on igbo girls in
sexuality section, then you can be
my guest.
DIZ GUY IS ONE OF D GREATEST FOOL I 'VE EVER COME ACROSS ON NAIRA LAND,I REPEAT AGAIN,U 'RE A FOOL,WHAT IS SEUN EVEN DOING 2 EXPEL U ON DIZ FORUM,TAKE IT 2 SEXUALITY SECTION IF U 'RE SUCH A JERK.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by sandokaa: 4:18pm On May 12, 2011
Ohakim mis-governed Imo State and he paid the supreme political price, period! Mike Ozakhome should cover his face in shame. Now that his prediction of Ohakim's victory on Aruleba's programme on AIT last week turned out to be fake, he should stop going around quoting Bible verses to support his attention seeking venture. Only GOD and no man knows tomorrow!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 4:21pm On May 12, 2011
I feel so much joy to see you in a deep pain. Hit your head on the nearest wall foooool.
Nairaland belongs to a yoruba man! They don't act wild like animals.

collins Jn:

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public
« #83 on: Today at 03:55:53 PM
»
Quote from: Rhino.5dm on
Today at 03:48:48 PM
Goto first artilary in Ph, sodom
and gormorha, ocabique, mr.
Sweet. . . .all the girls you see are
either Imo or Abia even little
pockest from Delta are Delta
igbos.
I have fvcked medical student,
engineers and accountants for
peanuts.
Most of them usually come to
town for weekend hustles.
Keep staynig in Lagos while your
mother is busy sharing her
bounty for coins.
I have loads of thier picture on
my hard drive. In due time i will
open a thread on igbo girls in
sexuality section, then you can be
my guest.
DIZ GUY IS ONE OF D GREATEST FOOL I 'VE EVER COME ACROSS ON NAIRA LAND,I REPEAT AGAIN,U 'RE A FOOL,WHAT IS SEUN EVEN DOING 2 EXPEL U ON DIZ FORUM,TAKE IT 2 SEXUALITY SECTION IF U 'RE SUCH A JERK.  
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 12, 2011
bros1234:

Bluetooth,

I pity the mama and papa we born you! Shey dey go say dem born pikin abi. Wetin u dey do for Abuja? Ndo

What does this crap mean ? You think I'm a motorboy, kidnapper or Potential armed robber like you ? I wouldn't blame you cuz you came from a tribe where children wake parent with their legs,so this crap you wrote here is for your jewish parent.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by chykeo1(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
Perhaps this maybe exemplary of how he ruled Imo state. In other words, no respect for his neighbour, human rights and the rule of law!!!

Heaven save us!!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ak47mann(m): 4:29pm On May 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

I feel so much joy to see you in a deep pain. Hit your head in the nearest wall foooool.
Nairaland belongs to a yoruba man! They don't act wild like animals.

shut d a fu-ck up mumu angry angry Yoruba this Yoruba that undecided undecided your state in Nigeria people lives in poverty your girls sleep around with men with little change be it dollar or anything from U.SA.south Africa undecided undecided no lights no roads you are here talking shit mumu cool cool
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2011
ak47mann:

shut d a fu-ck up mumu angry angry Yoruba this Yoruba that undecided undecided your state in Nigeria people lives in poverty your girls sleep around with men with little change be it dollar or anything from U.SA.south Africa undecided undecided no lights no roads you are here talking poo mumu cool cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425534_sentinelsurv_PNG89f9b151f5e2c49ac01f698947c5f9d5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/425535_sentinelsurv2_pnge505f574ad3fff6c1b0e83438dc76e99

People should check which region sleeps around the most. This is a 2010 HSS census.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ak47mann(m): 4:34pm On May 12, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425534_sentinelsurv_PNG89f9b151f5e2c49ac01f698947c5f9d5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/425535_sentinelsurv2_pnge505f574ad3fff6c1b0e83438dc76e99

People should check which region sleeps around the most. This is a 2010 HSS census.

and you belive that satistic cheesy cheesy cheesy your state ekiti come become last shocked shocked shocked how come.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 12, 2011
I wonder how a mere rumor made the front page on NL! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Surge In Voters' Registration: INEC Should Be Up And Doing (Photos) / Joachim Gauck Visits Ambode (photos) / Obiano To Convert Unizik Temp-site Motor Park To Mini Leisure Park-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.