Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,353 members, 7,978,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:53 PM

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public (24570 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 12, 2011
The woman should just go for thanksgiving on sunday that she escaped death from the hand of her ibo husband.useless gomina
Ileke-IdI:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/425534_sentinelsurv_PNG89f9b151f5e2c49ac01f698947c5f9d5
www.nairaland.com/attachments/425535_sentinelsurv2_pnge505f574ad3fff6c1b0e83438dc76e99

People should check which region sleeps around the most. This is a 2010 HSS census.

Are you sure this thing is not rigged cuz ibo people have a taste for tampering with numbers.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 12, 2011
Maybe he is ADDICTED to slapping.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 12, 2011
ak47mann:

and you belive that satistic cheesy cheesy cheesy your state ekiti come become last shocked shocked shocked how come.

Of course. The reason is quite obvious.

We dont have a ed light district or something like that.

Na.ked Spinsters in Nigerian church

A mysterious church with bizarre mode of worship is gaining popularity in Onitsha, Anambra state as many single ladies are flocking to it at night especially on Fridays for weekly prayers to hook-up young men. According to investigations, the church known as Canaan Land Deliverance Church a.k.a Land of Miracles is located at Oraukwu hall, Fegge Onitsha & operates @ night mostly on weekend, especially on Fridays when they usually perform deliverance night. It was gathered that the owner of the “church” Pastor Ekenechukwu Chukwunyerem is an ex-drug addict, a convicted man. Investigations show that the church forces single girls seeking marriage to strip unclothed in an open church what they termed “breaking of marriage curses”.

These single ladies who are mostly aged forties & above, before being allowed to participate in d deliverance session are compelled to pay a consultation fee of N50,000:00 & after, miracles fees of N200,000:00 and above, depending on the caliber of husband that the lady is looking for. Those seeking wealthy & international businessmen are charged N200, 000 which will be paid on four installments depending on an individual’s financial capacity. For those seeking for an average wealthy man, you pay 120,000. Those paying on installment are forced to take oath with the pastor using their menstrual blood which the pastor will collect & keep. If the individual refuses to pay, she will be visited with barrenness or instant death. Further investigation showed that the hallmark of these deliverance sessions is the pastor’s anointing of foreheads & private parts of these ladies proclaiming that any man who comes in contact with them that the Olive oil will glue them together, making them inseparable.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-651953.0.html

'My husband is aware I'm a Prosti-tute in Otigba, but he'll go hungry if he stops me'

Otigba Street in Enugu is a known red-light district where students and non-students ply their trades at sunset. OZIOMA UBABUKOH explores the area and reports Night fall in Otigba, Enugu, is like summer season when visitors pour into the streets, ready for pleasurable moments. The hosts, with inviting cleavages and heavy backsides, dart for the best of their willing guests. Who are these guests? Joy, a mother of one, responds, "They are guys who are willing and can pay to have us all night."

OTIGBA ROUNDABOUT

Better, she says, "If he can't muster the strength, or he is not financially buoyant to keep us till the next morning, then we can do short time. It all depends on the person's pocket." 'Short time' for commercial sex workers can mean quick sex, or sharp-sharp in Pidgin.

As gathered from Joy, if it is a short time deal, it could be done quickly in the client's hotel room or apartment, or in a dark corner on one of the streets off Ogui Road or Ebeano Housing Estate, which are both linked with Otigba Roundabout.

Short time, she says, can go for between N500 and N1,000 in the dark spot, and between N1,500 and N2,000 in the client's hotel room or residence.

http://odili.net/news/source/2011/mar/27/819.html
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 4:39pm On May 12, 2011
Thunder fire you! Goto Europe and see your igbos brothers doing drugs with all their anus perforated while female counterpart sleeps with dogs.
Nkita Ara!

ak47mann:

shut d a fu-ck up mumu angry angry Yoruba this Yoruba that undecided undecided your state in Nigeria people lives in poverty your girls sleep around with men with little change be it dollar or anything from U.SA.south Africa undecided undecided no lights no roads you are here talking poo mumu cool cool
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 12, 2011
philippao:

Maybe he is ADDICTED to slapping.

grin grin grin grin

I'm sure he slaps his commissioners every now and then.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Biscute(f): 4:56pm On May 12, 2011
It is not True
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by buzugee(m): 4:59pm On May 12, 2011
if my mother named me OHAKIM, i reckon i will go around slapping folk too to release my anger
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by okunoba(m): 5:07pm On May 12, 2011
We Yoruba's are savages, we are always beating everyone around us, for school na so so beat, home nko more beating, papa go beat mama and the children, area fathers go do then own beating, even the great Fela(RIP) na so him beat someone to death, na only money save am from prison. I call am the culture of violence, beatings everywhere, from North to South, from Yoruba to Kanuri. In Nigeria we are bound to violence. How many of us can say we were never victims of violence or perpetrators of it while growing up in Nigeria?

Please, no be only Yoruba or Igbo de beat wife, its all over the World.

If you live in a glass house don`t throw stones, a warning to my Yoruba brov that only want to say bad things about Igbo people. Always remember we have so many ills in our society as well. We have the good and the bad just like our Igbo brothers.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by buzugee(m): 5:09pm On May 12, 2011
i was definitely a victim of generous helping of violence in nigeria. i got beat so much i thought my name was kunta kinte. boarding school in naija aint no joke.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Omooba77: 5:14pm On May 12, 2011
Most of us on NL are not refined,though we had seen(are still seeing)the four walls of educational institution. Stop the abuse and name calling,God bless us all
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Dsense(m): 5:16pm On May 12, 2011
@Topic,

wetin concern us? undecided undecided
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 12, 2011
Biscute:

It is not True

So which one is true okoro ?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by gidson12(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2011
~Bluetooth:

The woman should just go for thanksgiving on sunday that she escaped death from the hand of her ibo husband.useless gomina
Are you sure this thing is not rigged cuz ibo people have a taste for tampering with numbers.

have you ever made any sense in you life
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by okunoba(m): 5:50pm On May 12, 2011
@Bluetooth, Rhino.5dm, What do you guys gain by your constant abuse and belittling of Igbo people, what goodness does it bring to the black race? You guys are making us look bad, you are actually spoiling our well known reputation as peace loving and tolerance people. If you have nothing good to say about your fellow black brothers, then don`t say nothing. Fight against racism and ethnic bigotry, don`t add to the problem. For all you know you guys might have Igbo blood. Life can be full of surprises.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Guyman02: 5:57pm On May 12, 2011
mscheeww!! Domestic matter between a Gov and first lady and You are here getting headache over Oha-scam and wife. They will go on honeymoon in a yacht cruise to the pacific island of Hawaii and probably have good sex on board to settle there quarrel.
Lets discuss national problems and leave this kind of story for City People and Hints magazine.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

@Bluetooth, Rhino.5dm, What do you guys gain by your constant abuse and belittling of Igbo people, what goodness does it bring to the black race? You guys are making us look bad, you are actually spoiling our well known reputation as peace loving and tolerance people. If you have nothing good to say about your fellow black brothers, then don`t say nothing. Fight against racism and ethnic bigotry, don`t add to the problem. For all you know you guys might have Igbo blood. Life can be full of surprises.

There is no jew in my immediate and extended family.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by dayokanu(m): 6:03pm On May 12, 2011
Maybe slap is a way of saying good morning.

Watch Mr Bones movie
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by seanet02: 6:07pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Watch Mr Bones movie
grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Ngodigha: 6:16pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

We Yoruba's are savages, we are always beating everyone around us, for school na so so beat, home nko more beating, papa go beat mama and the children, area fathers go do then own beating, even the great Fela(RIP) na so him beat someone to death, na only money save am from prison. I call am the culture of violence, beatings everywhere, from North to South, from Yoruba to Kanuri. In Nigeria we are bound to violence. How many of us can say we were never victims of violence or perpetrators of it while growing up in Nigeria?

If you live in a glass house don`t throw stones, a warning to my Yoruba brov that only want to say bad things about Igbo people. Always remember we have so many ills in our society as well. We have the good and the bad just like our Igbo brothers.
WELL SPOKEN. May your days be long.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by seunlayi(m): 6:19pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Watch Mr Bones movie
you may be right.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 12, 2011
i rememer my yoruba senior beating the shiiit out of me wen i was in school
am still trying to get him on facebook, the day i see him on facebook
is the day he wil knw how crazy i am, i will abuse him from head to toe.
nonsense
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 12, 2011
dayokanu:

Watch Mr Bones movie
ohakim must have watching too much of that movie.but why his wife ?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 12, 2011
Donlittle:

i rememer my yoruba senior beating the shiiit out of me wen i was in school
am still trying to get him on facebook, the day i see him on facebook
is the day he wil knw how crazy i am, i will abuse him from head to toe.
nonsense
ROTFLMAO!!

And they said Yoruba ppl no dey walk the walk. I'm sure it was a Yoruba woman that beat the crap outta you, sha save face by calling her a "man" grin grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kildran: 7:05pm On May 12, 2011
@Doris-dey
Wat r u? A man or a woman? Mak up yr mind
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kildran: 7:12pm On May 12, 2011
@Okunoba
Y do Ibos lie wen defendin a point? They confuse demselvs wt so many lies. Bt as a Yoruba u wuldn't kno. Half-baked illiterates!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by blueribbon: 7:14pm On May 12, 2011
« #47 on: Today at 02:11:12 PM »
Ohakim no mind dem joor. U slapped your "property" afterall u did "pay" b4 u got her.  

@Kanana

So should a boss beat a employee because he/she pays for them? smh
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by tenalpazc(f): 7:17pm On May 12, 2011
Y d wife no slap am bak 'cos dey use slap do juju 4 am
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by ak47mann(m): 7:17pm On May 12, 2011
okunoba:

abeg EDUCATE YOUR ILLITERATE BROTHERS MAKES THEM LOOK MORE STUPID embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2011
I have a question, How do Useless topics like this make it to the Front page of a website of over Half a Million People, Nigerians and Non Nigerians alike??
This site has become CRAP!!, Honestly.

Graphics-0
Organization-0
Web Technology-o
Design-0
OMG!!!!!!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by scholes0(m): 7:26pm On May 12, 2011
BTW: LOL @that HIV map
Those ones are still including Bakassi in Nigeria's map!!
I laugh in Yarubawa!!!!!!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 12, 2011
scholes0:

I have a question, How do Useless topics like this make it to the Front page of a website of over Half a Million People, Nigerians and Non Nigerians alike??
This site has become CRAP!!, Honestly.

Graphics-0
Organization-0
Web Technology-o
Design-0
OMG!!!!!!!

Fucck off and go to where you will meet your fellow jews.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 7:51pm On May 12, 2011
Impostor! LIAR!! Typical of igbo genetic.
You can only fooool you brothers NOT US!

Ajeokuta ma'a mu omi!

okunoba:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayade Woos Delegates Ahead Of APC Primary / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.