Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,353 members, 7,978,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public (24569 Views)

Hembe And Madaki Exchange Slaps Over ‘Juicy’ Committees / Photos From Adanma Ohakim's Wedding Today In Abuja / Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Cuddles His Wife In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by oluwabamis(m): 9:03pm On May 13, 2011
this is frustration at work.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by redsun(m): 12:20am On May 14, 2011
Women bashing and whacking is legitimate in nigeria.Women are still very much men's properties in nigeria.Most of them are with men for the sake of having a man,even when the man is worth shi-t mentally.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Ecash1: 8:55pm On May 14, 2011
Not likely to be true, Otherwise that still does not make him a bad guy yet.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 14, 2011
Slapping and killing their wives, what else will they add to their resumee?

I hope the stories I hear about Igbos being cannibals is not that true. Been hearing it from different people of diff tribes from Naija.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by THEAMAKA(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2011
^ ^ ^ ^
all Igbo men slap and kill their wives just as all Nigerians are scammers, fraudsters, armed robbers, ritualists, boko haram members, MEND fighters, and nigerian women as prostitutes too, abi?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by manpikin86: 4:30pm On May 15, 2011
baba u too much ooooo, keep the fire burning
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Neddyogu(m): 4:41pm On May 15, 2011
If indeed Mr. Ohakim hit his wife, then he ain't no gentleman.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bkbabe97y1: 6:24pm On May 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Slapping and killing their wives, what else will they add to their resumee?

I hope the stories I hear about Igbos being cannibals is not that true. Been hearing it from different people of diff tribes from Naija.

THE AMAKA:

^ ^ ^ ^
all Igbo men[b] slap[/b] and kill their wives just as all Nigerians are scammers, fraudsters, armed robbers, ritualists, boko haram membersMEND fighters, and nigerian women as love-peddlers too, abi?

***cough***

**Clears Throat**

"Hmmn! Ermh! Kinda funny to see that The Amaka addressed only two out of the three points Ileke-Idi made. Even more noteworthy is that The Amaka deemed it fit to include her own additional 7 stereotypes to counter Ileke-Idi's assumptions/claims.

The Amaka, Ileke-Idi dropped 3 grenades, youve tossed only two back. What happened to the last one? Answer please."
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by THEAMAKA(f): 1:18am On May 16, 2011
i only read the last page, because i no get time sef.
why don't you find something better to do instead of playing lap dog?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by bkbabe97y1: 3:04am On May 16, 2011
THE AMAKA:

i only read the last page, because i no get time sef.
why don't you find something better to do instead of playing lap dog?

Wutever, just answer the damn question Ileke-Idi posed to you!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by CHIEFENGRJAFAR(m): 12:18pm On May 16, 2011
it's so absurd, no matter what,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Bolan123: 8:10pm On May 16, 2011
[b]@Rhino.5d

I decided to join this forum because of this debase type of animal in human form known as Rhino.5dm. I want to tell him that I am here to defend the Igbo race whom he thinks he can degrade.

The last time I checked on this 'half human' I found out that he doesn't even know who his father is or where he comes from. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652621.32.html

This made me to understand that you are suffering from identity crisis. You said your mother is from Ghana. From my research I found out that your so called mother came to Nigeria when things where difficult for them in Ghana and we knew what her trade was then. She was into prostitution during which period you were born and that is why you were able to know all the ashawo joints in Nigeria. You have also been visiting many of them and as you said in one of your post, you love sex. This is not surprising.

You claim to be brought up in Bauchi and that you are from Osun State. Can we know who your father is? I am sure your mother try to hook one Igbo man knowing that the Igbo has a lot of money to throw around and when she couldn't succeed you became angry with the Igbos. You also claim to belong to a royal army which I understand is an army of homosexuals because I can't understand what a demented goat like will be doing in a decent army formation.

I will tell u more about yourself anywhere I come across you. As for your other yoruba brothers who thinks they can join you in touching God's people, I will only say one word,  with all their so called education they still use the plate they use in eating to poo,  Till i meet u people again I remain the true son of Biafra.
[/b]
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by kasiem(m): 9:03pm On May 16, 2011
My Yoruba neighbours the easiest way to commit suicide, is take ur anger to the street and challenge an igbo guy for a fight. That one na one way visa to hell. Goodluck!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nizoral(f): 9:42pm On May 16, 2011
Hehehehe razz man toh badt hediat!!!! Fustrated he-goat!
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Akuviv: 11:13am On May 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm
1004, lagos.

Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public
« #21 on: May 12, 2011, 01:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^^ yes! Igbos are savages and very cruel to their wives.
They always regard them as 'my property' owning to the huge amount they invest in marrying them.

If you are not lucky their business runs dry. The use you for money rituals.

What a crude Animals!

I guess the Oba who beat his wife black & blue, poured hot chemical on her and battered her in public is from NNEWI abi ? angry angry

Abeg it is found in every tribe and nation. Grow up tribal kids.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by favouredjb(f): 12:25pm On May 17, 2011
Funny how some ibos here think calling us 'Yoruba' hurts,like the way they almost die from ppl calling them ibos

i dnt even see anytin in Yoruba lol,if u like sa yorubawa,na ur wahala be dt,u guys have issues,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by houvest: 12:42pm On May 17, 2011
@favoured. Wetin person no go see for this nl. So nl tribalists have reduced issues to my insult hurts you more than yours does me. Administrators need to make chemod of the conditions for registration. Are we in kindergaten here?
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 1:09pm On May 17, 2011
Wow! I have decided to fast forward my birthday party bash courtesy of this honour. Time to celebrate and jollificate with NLanders. Today am officially launching my NL biography.

Warning!
The simplicity and accuracy of this story is like trying to build a cathderal in mecca and pope becoming a muslim from fox news cable. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bolan123:

[b]@Rhino.5d

I decided to join this forum because of this debase type of animal in human form known as Rhino.5dm. I want to tell him that I am here to defend the Igbo race whom he thinks he can degrade.

The last time I checked on this 'half human' I found out that he doesn't even know who his father is or where he comes from. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-652621.32.html

This made me to understand that you are suffering from identity crisis. You said your mother is from Ghana. From my research I found out that your so called mother came to Nigeria when things where difficult for them in Ghana and we knew what her trade was then. She was into prostitution during which period you were born and that is why you were able to know all the ashawo joints in Nigeria. You have also been visiting many of them and as you said in one of your post, you love sex. This is not surprising.

You claim to be brought up in Bauchi and that you are from Osun State. Can we know who your father is? I am sure your mother try to hook one Igbo man knowing that the Igbo has a lot of money to throw around and when she couldn't succeed you became angry with the Igbos. You also claim to belong to a royal army which I understand is an army of homosexuals because I can't understand what a demented goat like will be doing in a decent army formation.

I will tell u more about yourself anywhere I come across you. As for your other yoruba brothers who thinks they can join you in touching God's people, I will only say one word,  with all their so called education they still use the plate they use in eating to poo,  Till i meet u people again I remain the true son of Biafra.
[/b]

^^Now you fooool! Can i have some small small children for MONEY rituals? Or Horse whip the beat the hell out of my erring Ibo akwuna?lol.

Add this to my biography:
The greatest pleasure i ever derived from sex was when i slept with a mother and her daughter, both Ibo pros*itutes(3some). The mother was riding on my cock while the daughter was supporting her ti*t. The cliamax was when the mother was describing how they did it with her grand mother.
lol lol lol lol
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 1:22pm On May 17, 2011
Keep on having orgasm at the sight of my name. My greatest joy is to see ibos in deep pain.
Like when i was watching how two ibos being hack to death by 'my aboki friend'. cheesy cheesy

I like the sight of their blood following down the street. Such was a great joy indeed! time to eat some SUYA. grin grin

Akuviv:

I guess the Oba who beat his wife black & blue, poured hot chemical on her and battered her in public is from NNEWI abi ? angry angry

Abeg it is found in every tribe and nation. Grow up tribal kids.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Akuviv: 1:25pm On May 17, 2011
^^^So dumb & filthy of you. U are just seeking attention, grow up child. You can never be Mr. Cork.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 1:30pm On May 17, 2011
^^ sir! Are you Hot? Am bisexualcheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Bolan123: 6:25pm On May 17, 2011
@Rhino

I want to tell you than no Igbo son will feel pain for all your useless talk. I am more than happy to join issues with u. As regard the issue of castigating Igbo people in fact, I love the jibes. Lets go there, u 'born throway pikin'
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 6:39pm On May 17, 2011
If you can't display your real ID then am adding COWARDNESS to your list.

Did you orga.s.m the last time you saw me online?

Bolan123:

@Rhino

I want to tell you than no Igbo son will feel pain for all your useless talk. I am more than happy to join issues with u. As regard the issue of castigating Igbo people in fact, I love the jibes. Lets go there, u 'born throway pikin'
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by dantechnig: 6:54pm On May 17, 2011
it may be true or not but ohakim na saddiest
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Bolan123: 7:06pm On May 17, 2011
@Rhino

I find it difficult to yab ur tribe because I can't place u from any. I can only assume that u are an offspring of a dog. It is only a dog who pokes his mother. I just learnt that a Ghanaian woman just got married to her dog and since your mother is from Ghana, I was wondering,
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 17, 2011
Bolan123:

@Rhino

I find it difficult to yab your tribe because I can't place u from any. I can only assume that u are an offspring of a dog. It is only a dog who pokes his mother. I just learnt that a Ghanaian woman just got married to her dog and since your mother is from Ghana, I was wondering,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
rhino if u take this abuse, ur a bastard,,,hahahahahaha
i don laugh tire oooo
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 7:17pm On May 17, 2011
^^ say hello to Bianca   Ojukwu  Okonkwo since the mooronic Ikemba is whinning like a 2 months old pig on his sick bed. Lmao!

BTW get me some small small babies for rituals.  grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 7:21pm On May 17, 2011
Please can you open a thread for us? I like bleeping ibos in their males and females. grin grin grin
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 17, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Please can you open a thread for us? I like bleeping ibos in their males and felames. grin grin grin
why do u wnt me to waste bandwidth for ur sin, dnt u knw the world is ending may 22nd? comon go and pray and tell God to forgive your sins grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Bolan123: 7:26pm On May 17, 2011
@Rhino

Its like u have ran out of gun powder. I will spare u for now. Be rest assured that I will come after you anywhere u insult my people.
Re: Ohakim Slaps Wife In Public by Rhino5dm: 7:50pm On May 17, 2011
^^ fucck you, fucck ibos, fucck drug dealers, fucck cannibals, fucck your mother(i wont say your dad cos i know you are basstard), fucck armed robbers, fucck pros*itute. Fucck all ya!

Generation of cursed people from the cesspit! Your people are bunch of mooroons.

Ibos are cowards. If you don't continue with me you are a fuccking eddiot.
I guess you don't wanna stop now fresh cun.t! Come to me asrshole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayade Woos Delegates Ahead Of APC Primary / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year / The Bad Condition Of A Magistrate Court In Makurdi, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.