Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:47 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52138 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by zombieHUNTER: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

You are aware it is a federal offence to insult the President?? There are more civil ways to air grievances - wat has ur insult just achieved??

Buhari is a living cow...
He brought death and hunger
The country is dying everyday.. no direction
Everyone is praying for 2023 ... To repeat another grave mistake... Story of Nigeria

Pity

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by 4tomandchi: 7:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
What about his church members that voted APC are they evil too

Men of God!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Rebuke: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Sunday2021:
This animal that sacked 40 pastors because they did not bring more money to him even have the gut to insult Buhari.

Yhur father who is not an animal hasn't employed anyone all his life. Lols

Please, yhu people should have some little shame and stop disgracing yhur self up and down.

Yhu read something on social media and without knowing the real truth behind it, yhu are already running yhur mouths. Ain't yhu an id!ot? Even an animal will behave better than lots of yhu here......... undecided

Has anyone in yhur entire family ever had the capacity of employing even 20 people all their lives?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BetExpert: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is it not Tinubu that packaged a rotten terrorist vegetable and sold it to Nigerians as fresh apples? Now the entire world knows Buhari is a calamity to humanity, the godfather of killer fulani herdsmen, fulani bandits and terrorists. 3 times that demon in aso Rock contested and lost, until Tinubu use his magic hand to carry the demon, wear suit for him and put a RCCG pastor by his side and scam Nigerians. N200 to $1 are you happy? That's what these criminals said, but today they have turn dollar to over N500.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Aurelius1(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
How did you get this information? Is your sister one of his stewardess?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ibtommy(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are a shameless liar. I no be Oyedepo's church member o, but sha no allow lying kill you.

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Yes I agree that Buhari's government is the worst we have ever had in this Country but I want to ask if it is true that you have seen the work of God as an income generating business.

Is it true that 40 Living Faith Pastors were sacked by you because they were not generating revenue for the Church?

Is that what Jesus said?

Did Jesus ask you to generate money for him or win souls.

if not for the hydra-headed economic hardships engineered and established by his excellency your boss everywhere would have been booming and there wouldn't have been any need to discharge those pastors from their positions.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by onuman: 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2021
They all heard Muhammadu Buhari in Kaduna in 2001 telling a huge crowd of Moslem faithfuls, that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Now the Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by President Buhari has asked that Islamic Sharia criminal justice system be included in the 1999 constitution.

Sharia criminal laws include, death penalty for apostasy, stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off the hands of thieves.

Military dictators who were mostly Moslems excluded Islamic Sharia criminal justice system from the 1999 constitution, but allowed Islamic sharia civil laws and Customary laws. The soldiers must have understood the calamity which sharia criminal justice system could cause in a country of plural religious faiths.

Boko Haram which emerged shortly after the 12 northern sharia states adopted sharia criminal laws, has severally stated that it’s fighting for a country to be governed by Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Afghan Taliban is like Boko Haram.

Taliban has retaken most of Afghanistan territory even as the Allied forces led by the USA are preparing to leave Afghanistan after about 20 years war against Taliban in Afghanistan.

It’s naive to believe that one day, Nigeria’s armed forces shall defeat Boko Haram with its offshoots like the bandits and kidnap rings.
Give the 12 sharia states the sovereign country they literally carved out from Nigeria when they adopted sharia criminal justice system. This done, Boko Haram and its offshoots shall quickly close shops.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Blackdisciple(m): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinububalls:
Tales by moonlight.

He did warned except you see nothing in what this government is doing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Chinny024(f): 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
With all due respect sir,please recall the pastors you have sacked because of poor return from their branches!!!
That's our concern now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
Reason why Buhari won was because people in South Western States voted massively for him .. .

I believe this is a lesson for the south!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Lee99: 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Abeg, go back to primary school.
See the useless grammar agbaya like you is vomitting.
grin grin you dey vex oh

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by TemmyT002(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
We did not listen

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BigRocky: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
I curse d day I voted for buhari.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Brushstrokes20: 7:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
Spot on! ...I was carried away by buhari's tears on campaign grounds...I thought he meant well for Nigeria but I was damn wrong...

Buhari is Nigeria's WORST disaster!
Such a nepotic, sadistic, blood thirsty, redundant tyrant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Rebuke: 7:07pm On Jul 18, 2021
Chinny024:
With all due respect sir,please recall the pastors you have sacked because of poor return from their branches!!!
That's our concern now!!!

I will keep saying it that most yhu are just too stup!d to be using phones.

Where did you read Oyedepo sacked them? Is Oyedepo even the management? Can yhu see yhu are not even half as smart as a primary school pupil?

Information making around the media and gathering f00ls opinion, no one has the small brain to wait to hear from the church first but jumping into conclusion.

If yhu are so concerned, go and tell yhur own father to employ them na. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ibtommy(m): 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
You need to enrol in a good nursery school,sir.

Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by SatanTheDeviLL: 7:08pm On Jul 18, 2021
u warned ur papa
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by smile11s(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Anyone could have guess that buhari will be a failure. No be rocket science and there for not a prophecy. Go and sit down Mr CEO

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ceaser: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Well, Nigerians also were disappointed with GEJ dismal performance and there was desperation for a replacement. Buhari appears to be the only popular person. Other apparently better options like the Igbo YPP candidate were on platforms that haven't garnered as much support as the two mainstream political parties.

And as at then, there was only one way to find out. Try Buhari.

And of course he has proven to be worse. This doesn't mean that GEJ would have faired better though because if he could, he wouldn't have given Nigerians any reason to send him packing in the first instance.

Truth is, it was GEJ that even gave Buhari a fighting chance by his Bleep-ups. If the former had performed fairly impressively, believe me Buhari would only be able to smell that position like he had done three successive times before then.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Ochenehi4life(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
You are right Sir, This Govt have taken us backward instead of forward. God will recuse us one day.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by arimahoseloka(m): 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Oga CEO how many more branch managers are you going to sack today?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by SatanTheDeviLL: 7:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
ibtommy:
You need to enrol in a good nursery school,sir.

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ukahrawah: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2021
In search of solution, Nigeria found a monumental disaster in Buhari & APC.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by donbenie(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.
Which Atiku?
Was Atiku ever the President Of Nigeria?
Why drag him into the issue?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Majid1990(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2021
Is that why you sack 40 pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by dragunov: 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
I hope this isnt a recycled news being used to subtly attack Oyedepo cos I can see a part about being second richest pastor. I am sure when RCCG original founder was alive, he would have been the richest pastor in Nigeria but did his alleged wealth transfer to his children? Where are they today.

Point of correction pendeho, the original founder was a lowly, simple man who dedicated his life to his calling as a preacher of the gospel. If you have problems with adeboye, face him alone.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I HAVE NEVER SEEN A POST AS STUPID AS YOURS FOR DECADES NOW!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by snipernigga(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
They have eyes but cannot see beyond their nose, they have ears but cannot hear. So many of them lost generations are here.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by shancruz: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Fake man of God who sack Pastors
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by captain247: 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Its very easy to type rubbish about things you know not. What is happening and what he said is it true or false?
Suffering and smiling that's why the country is taking back on a reverse gear.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Photos: Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter Perform On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.