Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,313 members, 7,887,936 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:43 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52176 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?

That doesn't mean Buhari is not evil grin

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Danniedpastor(m): 7:35pm On Jul 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
grin grin cheesy you sacked pastors for not meeting monetary targets and you still think it is God you speak to?

Have you carried out an investigation to know if what was reported is true or false?

Just one man's report is enough evidence for you.
Don't die with your "pull him down" syndrome
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PIMPAR: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Man of confusion. Thieves dem. Na the reason wey them hate PMB be this. No free lunch from PMB
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2021
PIMPAR:
Man of confusion. Thieves dem. Na the reason wey them hate PMB be this. No free lunch from PMB
you are mad... Nigerians are suffering and you are talking of free lunch. Demon

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kaytixy: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Oga David oyedepo you just want to use this one to cover up for the news going round on how you sacked 40 of your Branch pastors.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PIMPAR: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Have you carried out an investigation to know if what was reported is true or false?

Just one man's report is enough evidence for you.
Don't die with your "pull him down" syndrome
You must defend your armed robbers parading as men of god
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by oguns222: 7:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
insidelife22:
Oga CEO how many more branch managers are you going to sack today?

It doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a disaster.

You know it, but you are not permitted to reason beyond your nose in BMC.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by BetExpert: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

You are absolutely Spot on!
The blood thirsty TERRORIST is all shades of EVILS!
I deeply regret wasting my vote on the sadistic scum in 2015!
The diabolic herder is Nigeria's WORST blunder.
Buhari is worse than a blunder, a mistake or error. Buhari is a calamity to humanity, the worst form of curse from the Gods, like if the Gods wants to destroy a nation completely, they will give you Buhari as a ruler. He is an abominable plague to society. That aso rock demon gave shoot at sight orders to his assassins to kill unarmed harmless civil protesters protesting against the wickedness and never-ending by his evil regime, but they will be doing photoshoot with armed fulani bandits carrying ak47, machine guns, RPGs and anti-aircraft missiles, and grant amnesty to fulani terrorists that have killed thousands of innocent civilians and southern soldiers in the zoo army in the most barbaric ways. Buhari is a fulani demon, that's why those fulani bandits and terrorists in the north worship him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PIMPAR: 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
PresidentAtiku:
you are mad... Nigerians are suffering and you are talking of free lunch. Demon
Speak for yourself. Atikulated wailer. No free lunch for Una. Go and work. Typical lazy youths
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
We warned them too.

There was a guy in my hostel back then in school who was a die-hard Buhari fan. He even travelled to his state to vote for him in 2015. Baba has moved to Canada recently. He doesn't post anything concerning Buhari again.

Only a child, a senile being or those blinded by "our brother will be VP" would not have known that Buhari would turn out like this. History of his rule as military leader is everywhere, but some zombies still voted for him.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Pickieox(m): 7:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell.

Mumu grin grin grin
As a Christian, you will also die and rot as well in the Muslim hell fire, Hinduist hellfire grin grin grin ode
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Tareq1105: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2021
Wait to hear from the church management before you conclude.

10,141 pastors were engaged in 2020 and a year after 40 were disengaged for low performance.

When you pastor a church for one year and you were not up to 10 regular members that's an indication of low performance.

Chinny024:

Who is this please..Who is the general overseer of Winners chapel?..Can you enumerate in five sentences the difference BTW management,delegate, delegatee rights,authority and general overseer.
Fools like you are the ones who have been brain washed beyond their cerebral hemispheres. No wonder your synapses and neurons have been battling with failed transmissions owing to the fact that your axons are incapacitated by the so called seed you keep sowing to a failed business otherwise known as Church. A place where non faithful tither is a sinner.A church where members offering are collectively used to build world class university they won't be able to near the gate even?.....Until you stop shading evil, your cerebellum will keep malfunctioning....
Before you quote,quote wisely next time..
I am also a Christian that calls black black,white,white..I am not after your church but only trying to point out where your church is wrong..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
PIMPAR:

Speak for yourself. Atikulated wailer. No free lunch for Una. Go and work. Typical lazy youths
mumu... Always using free lunch for dumb excuses. So free lunch is responsible for 100% increase of food prices... Dullard

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Pickieox(m): 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tareq1105:
Wait to hear from the church management before you conclude.

10,141 pastors were engaged in 2020 and a year after 40 were disengaged for low performance.

When you pastor a church for one year and you were not up to 10 regular members that's an indication of low performance.

Las Las, church na business bra grin cheesy grin
Face the reality shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Brushstrokes20: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2021
BetExpert:
Buhari is worse than a blunder, a mistake or error. Buhari is a calamity to humanity, the worst form of curse from the Gods, like if the Gods wants to destroy a nation completely, they will give you Buhari as a ruler. He is an abominable plague to society. That aso rock demon gave shoot at sight orders to his assassins to kill unarmed harmless civil protesters protesting against the wickedness and never-ending by his evil regime, but they will be doing photoshoot with armed fulani bandits carrying ak47, machine guns, RPGs and anti-aircraft missiles, and grant amnesty to fulani terrorists that have killed thousands of innocent civilians and southern soldiers in the zoo army in the most barbaric ways. Buhari is a fulani demon, that's why those fulani bandits and terrorists in the north worship him
I absolutely concur, but one thing is sure.......
Buhari and his blood thirsty cohorts won't end well!
And may lugard continue to rot in the hottest part of hell for amalgamating cows and humans.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Danniedpastor(m): 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
PIMPAR:

You must defend your armed robbers parading as men of god

Telling the truth means defense right?
You even called Oyedepo an armed robber over a mere allegation.

Who raised you?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by eneye1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Don't don't have to be a Bishop to predict.
Even your almighty Goodluck no government can run the government beyond 2015 without borrowing. These useless pastors made money under Goodluck. Everything was tending towards evil government under Good luck
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by wellmax(m): 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Yes you did.
You suggested we vote a Fulani from Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by bluefilm: 7:50pm On Jul 18, 2021
Each to his own opinion.

To some people, this same 'evil' government is the best thing to have happened to Nigeria.

It's all a matter of your own perspective.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ityP(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
BigBashiru:

You are aware it is a federal offence to insult the President?? There are more civil ways to air grievances - wat has ur insult just achieved??

President Muhammadu Buhari is a big idiot, a pig. He is the most stupid president ever to sit on that presidential throne. Thank God I'm not God
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Zenithpeak(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Don't mind all those "aleti-lapa" people from the south...... I warned them as well but the voice of wisdom was terribly bitter in the ears son perdition.... Mannabbq-vulture grills, Sarrki, late Hungerbad, omenka and several other keypad warriors....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmanrichard: 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter
The last time i checked; transport fare to his services are free. Make you talk another rubbish.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Elzakzaky: 7:53pm On Jul 18, 2021
kingsways:
I also warned those within my sphere but they refused to listen

I warned them that someone who was nominated by Boko Haram as representative should not be allowed to become president
That was a scheme by PDP to discredit Buhari. If you didnt know that, you are too dull
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by lastempero: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read. If not, the history is there for everyone who cares to know.

In 1984, this beast did most of the things he's doing now. He has always been a sadist and die-hard bigot with fulanization agenda. It was so bad, to the point, Fela made a song about him.

So if people, especially southerners, had this knowledge, they probably won't have brought this disaster upon themselves. No wonder history is not taught in our schools, so people would remain in the dark.

Southerners, please be specific. Yorubas did and not 5%
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by 2000yearsago: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
I am very sure, Nigeria is cursed and will continue to be for the following reasons,
1. Some Nigerians if not that they are cursed, despite bad economy and insecurity that even affects them directly or indirectly, they still see nothing wrong with this government.
2. Someone like Oyedepo even came out to draw your attention to the fact that he warned you against voting for this Government in 2015 but what many could say is to criticize him because he spoke against this Government, my prayer is may your life becomes like the way Nigeria has changed from its status in 2015 to 2021 and may you be the next victim of this administration's performance in security, economy and others.
3. With the way some people attack anyone who criticize this Government , i want to conclude that people will still vote for a government that will be worse than this in 2023 because they are cursed with ethnicity, religious and tribal sentiments.
The worst is yet to come with this attitude.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by femicyrus(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grgton:
Reason why Buhari won was because people in South Western States voted massively for him .. .

I believe this is a lesson for the south!!
That was because a known atiku was the only strongest opposition and buhari (poison) was garnish with a rccg pastor and law professor from the south west who is currently a figure head in this government
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by r4bbit: 7:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
have you been in his private...?
Not that I give fvck about d man but still, have you? grin grin Lol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by insidelife22(m): 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
oguns222:

It doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a disaster.

You know it, but you are not permitted to reason beyond your nose in BMC.
sir with all due respect,never you ever refer to me as A "BMC".
I have never defended failure before,and I will never ever defend it.
Buhari is the new definitaton of failure,nepotism and disaster.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by sylve11: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints

you don enter him private jet before?

comments like the ones you just typed annoys the hell outta me. angry cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by sylve11: 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
CodeTemplar:
the man hasn't flown in that jet for the past three years. Get your lies right.

don't mind him jare. sad cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by sylve11: 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:

So if people, especially southerners, had this knowledge, they probably won't have brought this disaster upon themselves. No wonder history is not taught in our schools, so people would remain in the dark.

They have eyes in the presidential post. cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

Abeg, go back to primary school.
See the useless grammar agbaya like you is vomitting.

grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.