Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,312 members, 7,887,932 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:42 PM

Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government (52175 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Will Never Accept To Be President Of Nigeria, It's Demotion / Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Oyedepo: I Love All Ministers But I Am Not A Friend To Every Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2021
One of the few times or grounds I agree with you..
When this govt deal with them finish... Southern youths go take elections serious..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2021
richmond500:
neither was GEJ, it wasn't like we had a better option and decide to choose Buhari.

U might want to check the wastage from GEJ government, Buhari has borrowed more, but GEJ wasted more money than Buhari did.

I am just angry at those that keep insulting us from voting Bubu like they gave us any better option in 2015(Goodluck) and 2019(Sowore and Atiku)
I'm not interested in all this you are saying.. come 2023 we need an intellect to make Nigeria work again.. enough of all these deceptions.. .. sowore you talked about would perform better.. ..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by obailala(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

If you see what this man do in secret, he's worse than the devil

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Where did you get this info from? Where do people churn up these moronic stories from?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by SolarEdge: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So also we have Been warning the people that you're a false prophet, a very evil man.

Inside his private jet, he's always balling drinking alcohol, with the stewardess

But God is against the false prophets and will not be named in the congregation of the saints
Can you defend this claims in a court of law in a sane clime unlike this zoo we are in?
Ha! May God have mercy on you and your generation.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Befii: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2021
Ur funny & creative.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Befii: 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
Mannequin Abeg u don do.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by philemonemenike(m): 10:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
This man making headlines no be the same pastor way sack follow pastor.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Burstit(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You are sick.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by NairaMaster1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinububalls:
Tales by moonlight.

Go and hang yourself
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by NairaMaster1(m): 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

So, you we're in the jet.

May God forgive you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by atonement12: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2021
Tinububalls:
Tales by moonlight.
It is, if you are one of the terrorists sympathisers! undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by richmond500: 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
Grgton:
I'm not interested in all this you are saying.. come 2023 we need an intellect to make Nigeria work again.. enough of all these deceptions.. .. sowore you talked about would perform better.. ..
the one that was busy leading protests knowing that Nigerians are at the verge of destroying the country at any small provocation or is it the one that made Saharareporters only post bad news about Nigeria and forbid the good news or the Sowore that is diabolical?..

Which of the Sowore?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by atonement12: 11:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

You have to be absolutely sure of what you're saying, not rumours! Else, you will be in a grave spiritual danger!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by atonement12: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2021
Iwanttoto:

Corrected
Cheap, hate-filled bigot!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by atonement12: 11:25pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okoroawusa:
Na so this one go die sara one day too... forming prophet in the midst of people who can't afford transport fare to his church.
No support Buhari...u no support...no drag God enter the matter
If you no understand sey God dey inside naija matter, abeg make you go back to ya Mama's womb undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2021
If you lie against a man of God, that he drinks alcohol and he has never done so, premium tears awaits you.....Even in his youth,from the way things are now,you would know he is a very disciplinend man....

YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
Very soon......Bag of flour would be like Rice....flour is now 13,000 as it was 8,000-9000

Very soon it would be 16,000....Cause BUA flour has already gone to that price except dangote....

..Make God punish anyone bring hardship to the people that voted them..I no call names..

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Brushstrokes20: 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2021
BetExpert:
Hausas are too dull, that's why a minority Fulanis were able to enslave such a giant tribe, and colonize them on their own land, and change their cultural identity to Hausa-Fulani, instead of Hausa, but all the emirs are Fulani, most of the northern governors are fulani, president is fulani and they have taken over Hausa lands as fulani territory. Fulani population is growing as Buhari opened the borders for unlimited fulani migration to northern Nigeria, especially those evil bororo fulani clan. Now they have started sending Hausas to IDP camps and these are the lucky ones, others have been sent to the grave with mutilated bodies sliced with fulani militias machetes and AK-47s. By the time Fulani population grows from minority to average, the fulani militias and killer bandits will finally send all surviving Hausas packing to IDP camps and takeover their lands completely to become majority in the north. The goal is to make northern Nigeria fulani land. Na that time Hausa people eyes to clear say Hausa-Fulani is a scam, a political mirage to steal their lands and resources, to rape and enslave their women and slaughter Hausa men like chicken. Yoruba muslims are the problem of the Yoruba tribe, they are the Achilles heel, the back door for the enemy to destroy thier house. And Yoruba problem is they like to b forming sophisticated but now their eyes don they open as fulani terrorists have started showing them their true colors with kidnapping, mass murders, raids, farm destruction, like they did and still do to Benue and Plateau people. Let them continue to mumu till Fulani terrorists turn their region to another slaughter fields and send their people to IDP camps in Benin republic. Na only SS and SE they speak the language of violence wey fulani terrorists understand. Yoruba are busy speaking Queen's English phoney grammar, init init till fulani slash their throats with machetes.
You really understand the Nigerian situation inside out, tinubu, muric etc are the major problems of the south west.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by authority2006(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2021
I don't understand why Buhari refused to throw loaf of bread to this man, the greedy men that are never satisfied with everything. These gods of men really missed the good old days of Jonathan the atm card.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by authority2006(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2021
Veqtor:
The problem with Nigerians is that they don't read. If not, the history is there for everyone who cares to know.

In 1984, this beast did most of the things he's doing now. He has always been a sadist and die-hard bigot with fulanization agenda. It was so bad, to the point, Fela made a song about him.

So if people, especially southerners, had this knowledge, they probably won't have brought this disaster upon themselves. No wonder history is not taught in our schools, so people would remain in the dark.

You're type of a person that people should try to avoid by all means, you radiate hate.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by texas1990(m): 12:04am On Jul 19, 2021
and it is not evil for you oyedepo to sack those 40 pastors, coz of low income from their parishes, mumudepo even buhari cow better u, Mr hell kepper.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Rebuke: 12:06am On Jul 19, 2021
Chinny024:

Who is this please..Who is the general overseer of Winners chapel?..Can you enumerate in five sentences the difference BTW management,delegate, delegatee rights,authority and general overseer.
Fools like you are the ones who have been brain washed beyond their cerebral hemispheres. No wonder your synapses and neurons have been battling with failed transmissions owing to the fact that your axons are incapacitated by the so called seed you keep sowing to a failed business otherwise known as Church. A place where non faithful tither is a sinner.A church where members offering are collectively used to build world class university they won't be able to near the gate even?.....Until you stop shading evil, your cerebellum will keep malfunctioning....
Before you quote,quote wisely next time..
I am also a Christian that calls black black,white,white..I am not after your church but only trying to point out where your church is wrong..

To start with, yhu are too slow to comprehend matter of this nature.....be glad I've given yhu the attention yhu have been craving.

However, let me remind yhu that yhur opinion actually doesn't matter.

Wolf in sheep clothing, keep deceiving yhur self....

From yhur first comment, I already know yhur type ( dunce), because it takes a f00l to jump into conclusion without first hearing from both side...

Shameless dunce, yhu still didn't answer the question I asked yhu; how many people are on yhur father's monthly payroll?

Has any body in yhur entire lineage ever being able to employ at least, 20 people? undecided

I won't blame yhu though, nairaland has given most of yhu nonentities the audacity to spew rubbish while hiding behind yhur dirty phones cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So, enjoy yhur calamity and keep living in yhur f00l paradise grin

Please, just get lost with yhur silly and incoherent grammar cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nonsense!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Rebuke: 12:20am On Jul 19, 2021
texas1990:
and it is not evil for you oyedepo to sack those 40 pastors, coz of low income from their parishes, mumudepo even buhari cow better u, Mr hell kepper.

Some of yhu are too sick, too sick in the head to even be enlightened.

The same man yhu call all sorta names is far more responsible and revered than yhur father and anyone in yhur entire family.

He isn't the one responsible for yhur frustration - yhu shameless human.

He has sent many people to school, picked many from the streets, built hospitals etc and has thousands of people on his payroll. That those things are not always on the Media doesn't mean he is not doing them.

Should yhu not ask yhur self how come he is even able to have thousands of people working under him?

Out of the 40 claimed to be sacked, only the bobo ran to the media. What does that even tell yhu?

Enjoy yhur government na grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by pryme(m): 12:25am On Jul 19, 2021
Sir,
You did not warn about the Oil crash and the Pandemic, 2 major global events that can bring any country to it's knees.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:21am On Jul 19, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Go and sell all you have to buy brain abeg!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:25am On Jul 19, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Making Buhari the president of the most populous black nation have been the worst decision ever.

Some gullible Nigerians elected a mannequin as president.

When professors and internationally accomplished persons vote person with news paper cutting as secondary School certificate as president and zero civilization, I knew Nigeria is doomed for life.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Iwanttoto:

Corrected

I guess you need your brain check if it's normal.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by hansomb: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2021
Who gave him the title of a prophet ?
Beware of false prophets, who come to you in
sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:29am On Jul 19, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Although the inequality Buhari government displaying really shocking me. But you are a pdp mr man the Atiku you are front for would have not done anything differently.

Abegi! No one can be as disastrous as the mannequin in power now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:34am On Jul 19, 2021
richmond500:
the one that was busy leading protests knowing that Nigerians are at the verge of destroying the country at any small provocation or is it the one that made Saharareporters only post bad news about Nigeria and forbid the good news or the Sowore that is diabolical?..

Which of the Sowore?

You are one of the reasons Nigeria can't ever progress.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government by Kdon2: 1:36am On Jul 19, 2021
Abragidi:
Very soon......Bag of flour would be like Rice....flour is now 13,000 as it was 8,000-9000

Very soon it would be 16,000....Cause BUA flour has already gone to that price except dangote....

..Make God punish anyone bring hardship to the people that voted them..I no call names..

My brother gari is now 25k!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / How Pastors Have Sex With Members - Olukoya / Leaked Audio: I Will Not Campaign For Anybody Till I Go To Heaven - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.