Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,940 members, 7,873,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4001046 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yousef and his dodgy answers and speaking like he is soliloquizing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zainyrazzy(f): 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
MARIA
Different emotions, I am really upset

I felt throughout the first week, we are all cool and respected one another, it happened yesterday, I was eating and everyone was starting to talk about toilet and poo, I felt disgusting, I was irritated, I can't remember what I said but I said something horrible

I have never said something bad about angel, liquorose told me that angel and Beatrice were talking and my name was mentioned, I said to myself that I am not going to confront her, angel was telling things to her friend and they are laughing at me, so I confronted her, I walked to the other room and she wanted to talk to me and I told her she has lost her chance

Jackie b on her own, I know that she has never truly liked me, during the fashion show she said she was a mother in the day and a freak at night, I said jokingly that LovePeddler and looked at me somehow and I apologies, yesterday I was in my bed, and she started saying it to people, I raise my head and told her that I was here, she has been avoiding me all day

Me and angel were arguing and you were laughing at it, I am really upset today

Cleanliness?
We are not very clean and tidy if I am being honest, the house is not exactly clean all the time, and I don't think it will ever be 100% clean

Whenever angel cooks, she never cleans up, I don't think she is the only one who has to clean up but she never does any cleaning whenever she cooks, it has nothing to do with our fight

Friends and family?
I know this is how it will be, but I am trying my best

Anything is possible, I like pere as a Friend and a person, I don't know if he likes me, we are in a confined environment

Love is possible anywhere , so I don't know

Anything else?
I just hope today never happened, I feel helpless
I am not myself

I am beginning to understand that we are not going to get well with everyone

I am going to take my feelings aside, and try to ignore people not to get at me
I will just avoid people in a respectful manner

I am well physically and mentally, I am just not myself today
End of diary session
thanks for this highlight you have been extremely helpful kiss

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 5:52pm On Aug 06, 2021
Big brother: Yousef ,how are you feeling today?

Yousef: xyz&£#@@@-&dfresacjut

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:

The truth is

Jackie B never liked her buh i can understand sha,you can't like everyone
Maria never liked Jackie either wink

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2021
Awwn... the way all the housemates love whitemoney is really sweet.
He’s that type of person you should have as a friend in your corner.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
You cant answer my question well and now descending into insults. Answer me, sha. I k ow you have always had issues with the proper use of English words you use, but I didnt expect it to be so bad as confusing the real meaning of 'argue'. And I never held you hostage, free yourself from the bondage

You argued my point of view because you didn't believe it. Argument is always about two sides of a coin. Either you support it or oppose it!

You dey really ment! Abeg free me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:

I'm only talking based on ow event unwraps

Ain't stanning nobody
I know but the bias in your updates have told us who you're stanning behind the scene.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fergie001: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
What exactly is Youssef's problem?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Akwamkpuruamu: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
All the whole talks Yousef never said since morning he want to burst biggies ears with it
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:
Nomination next week,will be like

Pere-20
Maria-15
Liquorose-15
Whitemoney-21 grin grin grin grin

Meaning each HMs will have to nominate them 3 times.....cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Getat. Trying so hard to prove nonsense. Maria is not the hotcake you want her to be, sha. She is not disliked because girls are beefing her 'popularity' with them men
DOptical:

You argued my point of view because you didn't believe it. Argument is always about two sides of a coin. Either you support it or oppose it!

You dey really ment! Abeg free me.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:

I'm only talking based on ow event unwraps

Ain't stanning nobody

No need trying to hide it na, anybody can’t do anything. You bought your decoder yourself, just no dey disguise.

At least, make missiles no dey miss target grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 5:56pm On Aug 06, 2021
A lot of South Africans seem to like Maria going by their nonstop comments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
nonny1212:
This thing na grace.

No be by RANTING, SHOUTING and SIMPING.

SIMPs what do have to say

Maria is always the standard of Measurement..

A Queen I Stan!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
MamBi:
Chisos, this Angel diaries sweet die…

See as she is breaking down the gist of what has been happening..

She said if they are marking attendance of people that gossip it would be Pere, Pere, Pere, Pere… grin

I almost fainted…. grin

Meanwhile, I have not see Pere in action before oh…

It was really interesting
It felt like it was me she was gisting

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2021
Donshegxy10:
MARIA
Different emotions, I am really upset

I felt throughout the first week, we are all cool and respected one another, it happened yesterday, I was eating and everyone was starting to talk about toilet and poo, I felt disgusting, I was irritated, I can't remember what I said but I said something horrible

I have never said something bad about angel, liquorose told me that angel and Beatrice were talking and my name was mentioned, I said to myself that I am not going to confront her, angel was telling things to her friend and they are laughing at me, so I confronted her, I walked to the other room and she wanted to talk to me and I told her she has lost her chance

Jackie b on her own, I know that she has never truly liked me, during the fashion show she said she was a mother in the day and a freak at night, I said jokingly that LovePeddler and looked at me somehow and I apologies, yesterday I was in my bed, and she started saying it to people, I raise my head and told her that I was here, she has been avoiding me all day

Me and angel were arguing and you were laughing at it, I am really upset today

Cleanliness?
We are not very clean and tidy if I am being honest, the house is not exactly clean all the time, and I don't think it will ever be 100% clean

Whenever angel cooks, she never cleans up, I don't think she is the only one who has to clean up but she never does any cleaning whenever she cooks, it has nothing to do with our fight

Friends and family?
I know this is how it will be, but I am trying my best

Anything is possible, I like pere as a Friend and a person, I don't know if he likes me, we are in a confined environment

Love is possible anywhere , so I don't know

Anything else?
I just hope today never happened, I feel helpless
I am not myself

I am beginning to understand that we are not going to get well with everyone

I am going to take my feelings aside, and try to ignore people not to get at me
I will just avoid people in a respectful manner

I am well physically and mentally, I am just not myself today
End of diary session
Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by NLbabygirl(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yousef sounds like Ozo.
It’s just remaining for him to say “for me loike”

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
With the way white money is hyped here hope he got over 60% on the voting poll since he was nominated alongside delawoods if any housemate comes close to white money this Sunday

(I reserve my comment)

I like the dude but I personally don't think he will win.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Yousef embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2021
Ehyaa I feel for this maria she was wrong for throwing away food yesterday but today those other Ladies are trying to rile her up
Pele angel you go dey alright las las

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
With the way white money is hyped here hope he got over 60% on the voting poll since he was nominated alongside delawoods if any housemate comes close to white money this Sunday

(I reserve my comment)

I like the dude but I personally don't think he will win.
He has a great potential however it's early days and the dynamics can shift anytime
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Getat. Trying so hard to prove nonsense. Maria is not the hotcake you want her to be, sha. She is not disliked because girls are beefing her 'popularity' with them men

Same person arguing cross' own! Na ment?

Maria is a hot cake. Sink that into ya skull. Pere, Cross, Whitemoney like her and admitted to it already. Emmanuel almost admitted to it but he feels he's younger.

As for Pere, almost all the girls, including Arin like him.

That's the reason they're both hated apart from them being the wildcards and nominating their fellow housemates!

Sink that in.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:00pm On Aug 06, 2021
Just waiting to see if there will be a jacuzzi party tonight to see if Angel will shock African parent's again grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Falomo211:
Ehyaa I feel for this Angel she was wrong for throwing away food yesterday but today those other Ladies are trying to rile her up
na maria throway food yesterday
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by neonbash0: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who's watching Yousef and his nonsensical diary session?!. I can't for the life of me understand why a grown adult and a high school teacher can't speak up... How then are you a teacher when you are not audible.?!. I'm always irritated whenever he comes on my screen

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Sugahylz(f): 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Falomo211:
Ehyaa I feel for this Angel she was wrong for throwing away food yesterday but today those other Ladies are trying to rile her up

The name is Maria
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Viking007:
Maria is fine abeg. cheesy

She's gorgeous... cool

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 6:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

A Queen I Stan!
After measurement comes the real Apparel. So na "use and troway"

W H I T E M O N E Y till you beg for air

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria is such a soft baby and highly misunderstood. She is the type to give you gbas gbos whenever you come for her. Soft and fierce at the same time.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
No dey let these things pain you. Maria is not a hot cake. Saskay is a hotter cake. If you like pull muscle or burst vein, it will not make Maria hotcake
DOptical:

Same guy arguing cross' own! Na ment?

Maria is a hot cake. Sink that into ya skull. Pere, Cross, Whitemoney like her and admitted to it already. Emmanuel almost admitted to it but he feels he's younger.

As for Pere, almost all the girls, including Arin like him.

That's the reason they're both hated apart from the them being the wildcard and nominating the housemates!

Sink that in.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Viking007:
A lot of South Africans seem to like Maria going by their nonstop comments.
She has SA on lock! grin
SA are moved by realness not by papa put..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

A Queen I Stan!
How can someone be the standard of measurement when she's not even the benchmark ? cheesy

Na surely ment...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1355) (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.