Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4014503 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
MzCherry:
na maria throway food yesterday
Sorry jare na angel breasts dey confuse me I just watched a clip of angel so I confuse grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Will there be arena games today?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
tunde82seidat:
I think Maria is just being misunderstood.She's really cool wink

Yes she is... undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
No dey let these things pain you. Maria is not a hot cake. Saskay is a hotter cake. If you like pull muscle or burst vein, it will not make Maria hotcake

In ya dream.

Sasskay issa 4th option on most of the guy's list! No go sleep!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Sugahylz:

The name is Maria
I watch a clip of angel and I mixed her name up grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
funpowder:

He has a great potential however it's early days and the dynamics can shift anytime

That is why I don't understand the hype and the confidence his fans think he will get the 90 million but we watch.

When we begin see voting results we go know but if he doesn't get up to 60% or a big margin with the second placed person then I will not take them serious.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
With the way white money is hyped here hope he got over 60% on the voting poll since he was nominated alongside delawoods if any housemate comes close to white money this Sunday

(I reserve my comment)

I like the dude but I personally don't think he will win.
grin keep thinking while he keeps winning...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Big brother seems to be angry with Yousef cheesy cheesy

E reach to vex abeg

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Biggie should either evict or ask Yousef,to go home willingly. Because the DS is turning to a quarrel .

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria is not a hotcake. Saskay is a hotter cake. If e pain you, enter TV to force guys to like her
DOptical:

Sasskay issa 4th option on most of the guy's list! No go sleep!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2021
dada4138:
I really like mazi white, but after Maria's diary session, I can't help it, I've become her fan low-key
Welcome on board!
Verified Marian cool

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
YOUSEF
I am feeling good, just few things on my mind, but I am getting over it

Sundays evictions on my mind, I have seen more of my fellow housemates
Angel is a very nice person on the inside, cross as well, saskay has been great, we have a chemistry, she makes me smile, white money is funny

Biggie repeated his question again
I am feeling better,I have challenges, I am good

Friendship?
I like whitemoney, he understands where I was coming from, I like the way he is thinking about life after big brother, I like my friendship with whitemoney, angel and saskay

I also like my friendship with liquorose, I think she cares about me and I cares about her as well

I don't have close friendship with niyi, boma, jaypaul
I have a close friendship with pere and Maria, she understand where I am coming from

Romantic relationship?
That will be saskay, I think I like her and I believe it is mutual, I like her stubbornness,, she does not want to make it easy for me
Any threats?
I think jaypaul like her, she said she doesn't want to go into a relationship in the house but if it happens it happens, I just want to go with the flow

Friends and family?
I feel like I am the only one having it hard controlling my mental state, sometimes I lose focus, I think a lot

When I am alone or not having any activity, I begin to think about family and friends

Why has it been so difficult for you to adapt?
I know how to do things a lot, but when I think about the outside world it shuts down my brain

Why are you here in big brothers house?
I am here for the big dream

Then why are you thinking about the outside world?
Sometimes I feel challenge and intimidated because I am not good in acting

Does all the housemates know how to act or sing?
No

Biggie don vex for this one o

End of diary session

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:
With the way white money is hyped here hope he got over 60% on the voting poll since he was nominated alongside delawoods if any housemate comes close to white money this Sunday

(I reserve my comment)

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Exactly! I was thinking, guy you suppose know the kind question to ask nah. Person Dey vex you Dey talk about love. Is this the right time? undecided

Giel:
Maria dey talk fight, big brother dey talk love. undecided

Anyway, when big brother talks about love. She mentions Pere. Awww.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
NLbabygirl:
Yousef sounds like Ozo.
It’s just remaining for him to say “for me loike”
Don't you ever disrespect Ọzọ again.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Maria is not a hotcake. Saskay is a hotter cake. If e pain you, enter TV to force guys to like her

The fact state otherwise! Your delawood isn't even close to Maria.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asabe4:

E reach to vex abeg
As in....how does he even teach the girls that have crush on him?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
TBH,Yousef,yerins,niyi,princess and peace should be evicted asap!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Seriously am just seeing it
The fact that she apologize almost immediately after she does something wrong
Is cool she is a nice person

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Viking007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 06, 2021
Asabe4:

E reach to vex abeg
cheesy cheesy cheesy The guy is a king in blabbing, I had to mute my computer.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Getat. Trying so hard to prove nonsense. Maria is not the hotcake you want her to be, sha. She is not disliked because girls are beefing her 'popularity' with them men
Maria has her flaws like everyone else in the house, her own is that she can be obnoxious, loud and annoying but some people will tell us that jealousy is the only possible reason anyone is disliking her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by funpowder: 6:05pm On Aug 06, 2021
I am growing to like Yousef more, he's trying

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
stroller9795:
TBH,Yousef,yerins,niyi,princess and peace should be evicted asap!

Leave Peace
D rest can go
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
Who is my Delawood? Maria is not a hotcake... kikikiki
DOptical:

The fact state otherwise! Your delawood isn't even close to Maria.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:06pm On Aug 06, 2021
what Jackie b said about maria in her diary session was apt, as confirmed by maria during her session as well,she talks without thinking, after ranting she will later apologies but the deed has been done

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
grin keep thinking while he keeps winning...

I have nothing against the dude.

I just don't see him winning if he wins good for him anyway but not only Nigerians are voting and I don't think he has appeal to foreigners sha.

I may be wrong but let us see the voting results first.
That is why as a Tacha fan then I like Titans Tacha was well hated here but was busy topping the charts.It is not by shouting ego bolo bili grin your voting and results will do the talking if white money doesn't top the second placed person with over 15% then I will know it is all noise.

The winner of this season is not yet known this season is more competitive than lockdown where we all knew Laycon was taking the money home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
tunde82seidat:
Yeah
She’s just misunderstood she’s actually a sweet girl

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Rossycee(f): 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
crazymommy:
can people now finally see that Beatrice is not as dull as they think....she is playing a script...she is not quiet as they think she is....I like the way she and liquorise did the gbas gbos...now we are getting more contents...now the house will not be boring anymore...cool....concerning Jackie b and Maria,Maria made some valid point but she should not have bring Jackie b child into it......Angel just won my heart...truly looks can be deceiving...Angel is real and open minded and honest.....na dem sabi..we subscribed to see contents and I am happy I am finally seeing contents....

Anyways it is still deal on deals...whitemoney for the money...who dey breeeeeet??who dey??
Abeg what happened
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:
Will there be arena games today?

Obviously hencet the lack ofweekly task and early DS
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dont mind them. Always excusing her. Someone that Saskay is more 'hotcake' than, yet she is not being beefed. Nanchense
funpowder:

Maria has her flaws like everyone else in the house, her own is that she can be obnoxious, loud and annoying but some people will tell us that jealousy is the only possible reason anyone is disliking her

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

That is why I don't understand the hype and the confidence his fans think he will get the 90 million but we watch.

When we begin see voting results we go know but if he doesn't get up to 60% or a big margin with the second placed person then I will not take them serious.

60% too small sef with the noise they were making throughout the week plus the fact that he was nominated alongside 4 delawoods.

Those guys are potential 1%ters. I've never seen a line up that weak since I've been watching BBN..

Ideal line ups have always been something like 1 or 2 strong, 2 semi strong and 1 weak or 3 strong, 2 weak.. but this one 1 strong and 4 very weak.. so easy!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 6:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

(I reserve my comment)

You think Maria or liquorrose will win? What even gave you that impression, huh?

This season is for whitemoney, it’s not even debatable. The highest is that they’ll come close but WM will clinch it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1356) (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.