Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,015 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4023847 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
garfield1:

Obviously hencet the lack ofweekly task and early DS
Okayyy
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
People dont know that words are powerful. No matter how much you apologize, the damage has been done
Donshegxy10:
what Jackie b said about maria in her diary session was apt, as confirmed by maria during her session as well,she talks without thinking, after ranting she will later apologies but the deer has been done

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Who is my Delawood? Maria is not a hotcake... kikikiki

The facts state otherwise.

Your delawood doesn't even come close sef. She's only first on the list of yousef who likes them young because they complement his low level of brain. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

60% too small sef with the noise they were making throughout the week plus the fact that he was nominated alongside 4 delawoods

Those guys are potential 1%ters. I've never seen a line up that weak since I've been watching BBN..

Ideal line ups have always been something like 1 or 2 strong, 2 semi strong and 1 weak or 3 strong, 2 weak.. but this one 1 strong and 4 very weak.. so easy!
My point exactly, the thing wey fit shock me on Sunday na if one of the 4 delawoods come close lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

Leave Peace
D rest can go
All she does is to gossip and wait for sammie to leave Angel for her.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Viking007:
A lot of South Africans seem to like Maria going by their nonstop comments.

Yes. South Africans move differently from Nigerians.
South Africans liked CeeC, Tboss, Tacha and Nengi and Erica( to an extent ).
Nigerians are judgemental to women, it's always how dare that woman shout and play games like that but that's exactly what South Africans like.
Women that shake tables, controversial and fierce. It probably has more to do with their culture.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2021
Maria is not a hotcake, oo. More men like Saskay than they do Maria.
DOptical:

The facts state otherwise.

Your delawood doesn't even come close sef. She's only first on the list of yousef who likes them young because they complement his low level of brain. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Pere's manipulation became glaring to him today, hence the reason why he is really upset, the boy will have to go and beg Angel later today from forming macho man to going to beg, that kind thing can be painful.....cheesy grin cheesy
What will he beg Angel for? She has been giving him cold shoulders since na, it's not even about Pere.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
Brownsun:

Yeah
She’s just misunderstood she’s actually a sweet girl

Nah so....
She is full of trouble, she is the one misunderstanding the housemates

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2021
SA is the most violent towards women in all of Africa, so its definitely notable good culture
Boudiccao:

Yes. South Africans move differently from Nigerians.
South Africans liked CeeC, Tboss, Tacha and Nengi and Erica( to an extent ).
Nigerians are judgemental to women, it's always how dare that woman shout and play games like that but that's exactly what South Africans like.
Women that shake tables, controversial and fierce. It probably has more to do with their culture.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Boma is flirting with strike....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by chukwugoziegi: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Big Brother should give Boma a strike for this rubbish.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by lajid: 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

My point exactly, the thing wey fit shock me on Sunday na if one of the 4 delawoods come close lipsrsealed

After the gang up against whitemoney abi?

WhiteMoney for the money, let’s wait for when whitemoney is up with Maria. Maria isn’t even a competition, it’s liquorrose. She self, WM will dust her.

You guys should stop giving yourself hope oooo. It’s a recipe for heartbreak cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:12pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
People dont know that words are powerful. No matter how much you apologize, the damage has been done

True, there is life after big brother
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:
Boma is flirting with strike....

What did he do?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Falomo211(m): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Dotez:
With all this things Maria is saying.

Infact she tried,if it were to be me,i will seriously beat up Jackie B today,what nonsense.

I will beat her and take voluntary exit b4 they disqualify me grin grin

Untop wetin?? grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
carammel:

What will he beg Angel for? She has been giving him cold shoulders since na, it's not even about Pere.

From his DS today and the revelation of Pere's manipulation coming to light he will go to Angel later today or tomorrow.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Some ppl think fighting and being a bitter Delilah is content, check all the bitter souls in bbn history and see where they ended.
WhiteMoney is cooking and winning tasks left and right, that's content, positive content.
You want him to leave 90mil and start fighting, quarrelling and gossiping on alive show, na ment?

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
Maria is not a hotcake, oo. More men like Saskay than they do Maria.

Delusion grandeur. Anyway, Maria is always the standard! The standard and content! All hail the queen!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:13pm On Aug 06, 2021
lajid:

You think Maria or liquorrose will win? What even gave you that impression, huh?

This season is for whitemoney, it’s not even debatable. The highest is that they’ll come close but WM will clinch it.

And what makes you think either of them won't win or someone else won't.

You are so sure it is white money but you don't want to be sure that the likes of Liquorose and Maria can beat him
Abeg make we hear word white money is likeable and I have no problem with him but he is not in anyway spectacular like the way you guys hype him jaare.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
Froshloaded:

What did he do?

Biggie called HOH baba dey shoot pool no answer on time na Yousef dey remind am say Biggie dey see am....

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
You mean your queen. I love the way you lick her plastic ass. The truth still remains, though, that Saskay is a hotter cake than Maria
DOptical:

Delusion grandeur. Anyway, Maria is always the standard! The standard and content! All hail the queen!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:14pm On Aug 06, 2021
lajid:

After the gang up against whitemoney abi?

WhiteMoney for the money, let’s wait for when whitemoney is up with Maria. Maria isn’t even a competition, it’s liquorrose. She self, WM will dust her.

You guys should stop giving yourself hope oooo. It’s a recipe for heartbreak cool

Delusion.

Make white money nor reach 60% first on Sunday this thread may not contain us all. grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
But Maria or Liquorrose are as amazing as hyped?
AmazonTopaz:

And what makes you think either of them won't win or someone else won't.

You are so sure it is white money but you don't want to be sure that the likes of Liquorose and Maria can beat him
Abeg make we hear word white money is likeable and I have no problem with him but he is not in anyway spectacular like the way you guys hype him jaare.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
I think white money fans think he is a Laycon or something.

Bandwagon nor go work for am this season.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Are you an icon?
AmazonTopaz:
I think white money fans think he is a Laycon or something.

Bandwagon nor go work for am this season.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Donshegxy10(m): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Vlain:

Dude shot himself in the arse when he admitted to it’s not being intentional. He is wasting his freaking time.she won’t get a single strike since she didn’t do it intentional.
The hatred on Maria in that house is vile and deep.is it a crime to be extremely good looking,almost perfect and competitive.

She is not helping herself as well, I was telling a lady if half of the people in your organization doesn't like you, then you need to check herself, there are things you are doing wrongly.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
AmazonTopaz:

Beatrice might come close....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
But Maria or Liquorrose are as amazing as hyped?

So is white money but na him fans make noise pass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:16pm On Aug 06, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Beatrice might come close....

Hmm Sunday cannot come soon enough lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Boudiccao: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
Demnan:
SA is the most violent towards women in all of Africa, so its definitely notable good culture

What is notable good culture? Is that a typo or what.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
No, the reason it seems WM fans make more noise is because he has more vocal fans. Not our fault the other's fans are not as much
AmazonTopaz:

So is white money but na him fans make noise pass.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1357) (1358) (1359) (1360) (1361) (1362) (1363) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.