Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004346 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

White Glutton consumed every eatable in big brother's house and didn't have space in his stomach to drink water and save his life during the HOH games.

The tested General would beat the fat boy to stupor grin

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:59am On Aug 18, 2021
See as all the housemates dun dey behave and enter kitchen now. grin so dem dun come out from their shElls.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:00am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol Cross is WM paddy. He started the whispering game that cus d rankor. I watched the diary section yesterday. Go watch the confrontation from both housemates. Cross and WM loves maria. They are just trying to make Pere as target. Why all the shouting wen Pere was quite as if he wants to fight. Drop all this emotional shits
Cross exaggerated a lot during his diary session

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
See as all the housemates dun dey behave and enter kitchen now. grin so dem dun come out from their shElls.

They believe it's a strategy.

Allow Dem to tap from the strategy na. grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LightUpWithKemi: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly help me reach 1K subscribers on my YouTube channel by subscribing to the channel using the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT8o8IOQ_K3Wvdb8n1KrOCQ/

So much love from here. Thanks and keep enjoying BBNaija Season 6 show.

We support each other always.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:01am On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
The guy is a Coward. He is just a play playboy.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:02am On Aug 18, 2021
LightUpWithKemi:

Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly help me reach 1K subscribers on my YouTube channel by subscribing to the channel using the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT8o8IOQ_K3Wvdb8n1KrOCQ/

So much love from here. Thanks and keep enjoying BBNaija Season 6 show.

We support each other always.

Will you help WhiteMoney gain more followers, fans, supporters?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by clefstone(m): 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Appdriod:

Lolzzz I understand, LiquorRose sees a girl in Emma. Emma sees a boy in her. Them 2 done get luck
equation balanced. grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DanceVille: 10:03am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

White Glutton consumed every eatable in big brother's house and didn't have space in his stomach to drink water and save his life during the HOH games.

Lol bruh... Fighting no be by skill or strength, na intelligence bruh..

Jus like David and Goliath.. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
peepydelano:
Where you hear say saga don Bleep nini?it can't happen,its all lies.Nini cant open kpekus for that guy and she don already tell am say she get boyfriend outside.
I think it was a housemate that said it.

Besides, saga already told biggie that they do things together under the duvet.

At all at all, fingering go dey inside.

No dey hype girls like that o.
Dem go fall your hand.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 10:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Valto:
shut up

They say cooking na our strategy

They say we be whitepig

They say we are fake
They say we are buying followers

They've said many horrible things to us, called us names, bullied us,

Yet we still winning

We are their nightmares
We are their oxygen
They can't breathe without us.

We are whitemoney
There's no white without the money
Whitemoney for the money
Whitemoney for the money
Ego billi billi

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

Niyi and cross did their own, did anyone see it as bully?
I hope you know Niyi and cross are guys too

Because they manned up to face each other .....as WM begin shake like fish why others no go say them bully am?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Agbgift:

That is why pere is not supposed to even bother himself on who is fake or who is real, cos he has no manual to detect such. Rather than wasting time calling out who is fake and who is real, he should use it to up his game. Sell market.
True
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:05am On Aug 18, 2021
fertilewomb:

They say cooking na our strategy

They say we be whitepig

They say we are fake
They say we are buying followers

They've said many horrible things to us, called us names, bullied us,

Yet we still winning

We are their nightmares
We are their oxygen
They can't breathe without us.

We are whitemoney
There's no white without the money
Whitemoney for the money
Whitemoney for the money
Ego billi billi

O D O G W U

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

Because they manned up to face each other .....as WM begin shake like fish why others no go say them bully am?

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:

Don’t mind d drunk

“I must align with my brother even if na lie”

If u know,u know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:07am On Aug 18, 2021
People on this thread ,should know this and know peace about winning BBN.........Once Nigerians make up their mind to bless you ,no power can stop it.Efe,Miracle and Laycon is a perfect example....this year goes to Whitemoney,though i locked Maria on my DSTV app.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
White Hippopotamus' fans are delusional.

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

They couldn't safe Princess , White Glutton's crush, nor evict Saskay.

The fanbase of a potential BBN winner should be able to do that.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini. Liquorose was able to give Emma that gap without even competing or taking it seriously.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
lol Cross is WM paddy. He started the whispering game that cus d rankor. I watched the diary section yesterday. Go watch the confrontation from both housemates. Cross and WM loves maria. They are just trying to make Pere as target. Why all the shouting wen Pere was quite as if he wants to fight. Drop all this emotional shits
Gbam!!! I agree with this! Cross outburst comes more from a place of bitterness that Pere is blocking him from Maria..that one expected the ladies to be fighting for him...but he lacks the game and charisma to achieve that!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Hippopotamus' fans are delusional.

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

They couldn't safe Princess , White Glutton's crush, nor evict Saskay.

The fanbase of a potential BBN winner should be able to do that.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.

Your opinion

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
doyin01:
Educate yourself....

So yeah they are right,he is/was a bully...

What makes WM vulnerable in this situation? Pray tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
By this time next year
Some of us will remember all this bants and gbas gbos and will realize it's not worth it
I dragged Erica,Kidd and Ozo here last year
They've moved on with their life,
They don't even Kno someone somewhere trolled or took e-bullet for them
I started again with Maria and Pere this year
Is it worth it??
The earlier we realize all this trolling won't get to these people

Unless you come for my head
Dy your Dy make I Dy my day

Let the thread be fun not toxic(only cruise)

23 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

Your moniker and your posts doesn't check out at all. They're very far apart like the East is from the West.

undecided undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2021
MizzD:

Hmn

I used to really like JayPaul during the first week till he shrunk into his shell. I still like that he genuinely cares for Sas- I see it. But if the two of them hang out too often, they would just become wall paper. grin

For her relationship with cross, I honestly don’t see anything deep - it just gives me the Kiddrica vibe a lot! And I’m hoping I won’t have another of such on my plate this season embarassed lipsrsealed

Sas is very young and I’d rather the only trolling material she would have for her stay is boring / sleepaholic.

Rooting for a bestie-relationship with Cross because I like him a lot too.
I guess you are seeing what I said about the spank earlier, it's getting similar..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Good morning to all whitemoney gang
Queen
Peace,the mother of my kids

The rest can go get theirs anywhere they like

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
caprini1:
People on this thread ,should know this and know peace about winning BBN.........Once Nigerians make up their mind to bless you ,no power can stop it.Efe,Miracle and Laycon is a perfect example....this year goes to Whitemoney,though i locked Maria on my DSTV app.
Nwa nnaa, how did you go about the locking thing because I can't find it in the app?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
Don't believe all that bullshit, they're all acting and the show is clearly scripted.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Housemates are trying to please Maria grin

All of dem full kitchen.

Odogwu dey chill. grin

My people, In this life, let God bless you oo. It's very important.

Who deyyyyyyyyyyy

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:
It seems Nini is the only one that is not aware that she has already started dating Saga....
Lol, you guys finally made these two a thing grin
Outside bf in the mud.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:13am On Aug 18, 2021
caprini1:

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 10:13am On Aug 18, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lmao what da fvck are you even saying? Lmao Whitemoney returning what? That wimp and coward. All he can do is to sing indirectly. Let Pere stand up ask him question, him go dey cry say na song him dey sing.

Your favorite dey sing song like a bitter housewife you dey talk principle of first use in Nuclear warfare lmao. Nairaland get different characters I swear lmao. Lori BBN.

Btwn I'm not using double standards or anything. Whitemoney is indirectly provoking him and it's cool now. Na ordinary stare Pere go give am now tears go begin flow all over.

When pere ask am that day say did I raise my voice? He answered no , but u know the way ur voice was calm and the way u spoke and bent forward ...gibberish ..gibberish...gibberish....ur fellow man dey fear u...very lily livered man....

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2866) (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.