Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,922 members, 7,872,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000908 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2021
scondy:

Biggie sef say...Cross take a deep breath....

As he dey always see Maria back with Pere they confuse him brain....

A number of them don't just get it .. them no say Pere na Alpha male without even opening his mouth ....
He should chill and face Saskay

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Peace should do more of braiding and do away with all those wigs she's always putting on. Braids suits her well

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Now on their knees,,with weak weak defense up and down...Pere fans be trolling them with sense.

Get ready...na to bore y’all 2 death with our trolling grin

The General hasn’t started yet...una don dey shake.

Cowards!

WM fans I must have 50 shares on this post o.

Una go bleeeeet tire!
Una go chokeeee tire!

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
badinfluence:

Nope... I've noticed how you are all over the thread trying too hard, getting ignored even by your teammates. You've chosen to be a loser and you are even failing at it. Sorry dear..
You bro is a bad man.... grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 11:00am On Aug 18, 2021
Zadaora:
[b]For all those supporting Pere for his behaviour, I'll say this, there's everything wrong with the way he spoke to WM, it was downright condescending and disrespectful and the people actually watching without sentiments know this and acknowledge it including the housemates. As for WM's so called 'fake' character, I'm just here wondering if Pere has a manual to how every human is supposed to act and maybe read WM manual and found him acting out of character. How long has he known WM to be able to say categorically that he's fake? This is the same Pere that said Maria is fake. He's the only real one yet those that claim to know him outside the house said that his recent behaviour in the house is unlike him. Makes me wonder who's being fake. As for you guys on this thread, if you live with people, you should know that you can never know any one person completely to the point of saying what is fake or real because people can act out of character from time to time depending on situations and environments[/b].
take this chilled Heineken
one thing about these bbn fans(kpere fans especially) once they start supporting someone them dy lose their sense join am.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Hippopotamus' fans are delusional.

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

They couldn't safe Princess , White Glutton's crush, nor evict Saskay.

The fanbase of a potential BBN winner should be able to do that.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini. Liquorose was able to give Emma that gap without even competing or taking it seriously.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.
Yes o grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ImpregnaTor(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
Why is white money creating a backup account? that should say something about what's is going on with his account.

Patiently waiting for what's coming next from Instagram cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Why is white money creating a backup account? that should say something about what's is going on with his account.

Patiently waiting for what's coming next from Instagram cheesy

Stop crying

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by oliviacute(f): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini. Liquorose was able to give Emma that gap without even competing or taking it seriously.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.
omo u try oo..to dey type long Epistles like this. whitemoney doesn't know you..none of those housemates you are even supporting does, so my brother enough of the name calling and body shaming. support your favourite in peace...u can't go up just by bringing others down.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
He was ranting and said he would have given Pere headbutt if it happened outside?Now ,that says a lot about Cross himself. You say you will give some one head but and the person did not even touch WM.Just an alpha male confrontation which is still allowed in bb house as long as you don't touch the person. Mercy and Tacha railed at each other ,but it was because Tacha touched Mercy that she was disqualified. You white rat fans need to apply some logic.Does Cross even think he can handle Pere as is he is talking about headbutt in his absence?Let his go and confront him outside the house and let's see who wins the battle.Nonsense

Cross is not a violent person. Unnecessary Provocation can lead to such incidents and cross ment if pere had done such to him outside the house or had touched whitemoney money in the house.

Tacha and Mercy also had a head-but situation or was it nengi and kaisha.

Lets not misconstrue what crosss was implying.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

So on point .

When saskay did not go home last week I knew that fanbase was weak.

I can remember the things Miracles fanbase did with his foes and friends.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
Jeez, you are so so. People have always said this, but its this year I noticed because we have different faves. Gosh. No wonder you like Pere

Na only una fit push narrative of bully abi....?

We would counter with the actual narrative of what happened. If WM declined to answer wetin Pere wan do? Angel called his bluff, why couldn't WM? The answer dey simple Fear....

That's y he keeps singing...I love him...I just like the dude....he get choice?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:07am On Aug 18, 2021
Asgard73:

Walai Cross go deck nonsense comot from that idiot..

Na mind no be body... and cross get am no be beans ..
who no go no fit know.. cap less!
Someone who also had military training?You have no clue what you are talking about. We aren't just talking about his size here.Let them go at it then

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1.

Our Daddy!!!

Their King!!!

grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Cross is not a violent person. Unnecessary Provocation can lead to such incidents and cross ment if pere had done such to him outside the house or had touched whitemoney money in the house.

Tacha and Mercy also had a head-but situation or was it nengi and kaisha.

Lets not misconstrue what crosss was implying.
As long as he didn't touch him,I don't see any reason to be provoked unless he is a troublemaker himself. He didn't abuse him or say anything provocative .It was still a question.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Dude no lie after all.
Na now I just see say the fight go bloody, e go shock Pere

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Let’s go!

Who dey bleeeet?
Who dey chokeee?
Who dey share posts up and down? grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by genius43(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
JMK Diary Session

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:
Dude no lie after all.

See person wey wan beat General grin

And common house/HOH games the sack of fufu no fit win nada

No be only bloody...
e go watery!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
As long as he didn't touch him,I don't see any reason to be provoked unless he is a troublemaker himself. He didn't abuse him or say anything provocative .It was still a question.

It was bullying on a normal day bt in a competitive show it may be seen as bad strategy.

I don’t think pere would do that outside the house.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

Your opinion

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.
Just look at this, you're an anti-Chelsea person but I've noticed that you're also a Whitemoney person too.

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Its the way you quickly changed mouth from that midnight the issue happened when you got supporters. You are either easily influenced or ...it is well. Like people have said, I'm not going to make money from BBN. Kwantinue, oo
scondy:

Na only una fit push narrative of bully abi....?

We would counter with the actual narrative of what happened. If WM declined to answer wetin Pere wan do? Angel called his bluff, why couldn't WM? The answer dey simple Fear....

That's y he keeps singing...I love him...I just like the dude....he get choice?

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
Cow-wards pls help me share this post pls grin

50 shares pls...let’s go!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 11:17am On Aug 18, 2021
grin thank God u dun confirmour cast. I love all this guys they are the one keepingthe show alive and Trending
safarigirl:
Good morning threadmates

Good morning to the lead cast on BBNaija Season 6

Pere
WhiteMoney

Good morning to the supporting cast
Maria
Liquorose
Cross
Angel
Saga
Nini
Boma

Good morning to Guest Stars

Michael
Yousef
Sammie
Peace
Saskay
Queen

The rest of the housemates can collect their Good Morning from Kayode
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
Senseii:

See person wey wan beat General grin

And common house/HOH games the sack of fufu no fit win nada

No be only bloody...
e go watery!

Siddon there na grin grin
I been think say e go be one sided fight, but now na confirm battle e go be. I was seeing WhiteMoney as one lazy old man. But man for don go through physical training as well. To be a bouncer, you gats gallant and do combat training o, forget. And since Pere na nurse, wetin make you think say he sabi fight. Give me Pere one on one, I go show you something grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KingOKON: 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

Your winner not Naijas winner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by cassyrooy(m): 11:18am On Aug 18, 2021
JMK is already applauding Whitemoney for having firm grip in Kitchen duties and preventing wastage and hunger but evil people will be happy for housemates starving and all.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2021
oliviacute:
ooohhhh why didn't saskay do the talking? angel u tried but am not really feeling it.

I watched it and it was perfekkkt
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by IAMPERETHE36(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
King of patriots cool cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Broobembem:
Whitemoney stop seducing me cheesy grin

You are simply incorrigible
cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2021
KingOKON:

Your winner not Naijas winner.

Akwaette no make me laff abeg cheesy

Really “your winner”

e chokeeee!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 11:23am On Aug 18, 2021
KNIGHTBlaed:
Dude no lie after all.

White Money wey wan piss for body that night, thanks to Tega and Angel wey ginger am.

grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) (2874) (2875) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.