Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:16 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4004346 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2021
OGdaddy:
I wonder what Sammie was thinking for going for Angel.

If Sammie was sharp, he would had gone for liquorose at the very first time.

By now, his fan base would be more than 300k now and Sammie is not the kind of man that breaks a girls heart, if he loves you then it's forever.

He fits liquorose very very well.

After the house, liquoros can even help him with some movie connections.
Sammie and
liquorose kee?
They don't match.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 10:14am On Aug 18, 2021
OffsahBoye:
By this time next year
Some of us will remember all this bants and gbas gbos and will realize it's not worth it
I dragged Erica,Kidd and Ozo here last year
They've moved on with their life,
They don't even Kno someone somewhere trolled or took e-bullet for them
I started again with Maria and Pere this year
Is it worth it??
The earlier we realize all this trolling won't get to these people

Unless you come for my head
Dy your Dy make I Dy my day

Let the thread be fun not toxic(only cruise)
True talk. But the question is, will they hear?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:15am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:
White Hippopotamus' fans are delusional.

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

They couldn't safe Princess , White Glutton's crush, nor evict Saskay.

The fanbase of a potential BBN winner should be able to do that.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini. Liquorose was able to give Emma that gap without even competing or taking it seriously.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.
Keep consoling yourself...if all these is true i wonder why you guys are still bothered and keep talking about the same whitemoney...if obsession was a person....you wrote a whole article because of what exactly??if he is not a threat as you people claim then why are you so focused on whitemoney out of all the 20 housemates ??shior..

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vcente(m): 10:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Tranquility2345:

Bad name? For a game? Brands are not as dumb as many of the idiots that watch this show. If we go with your logic, why are Erica, Nengi, Mercy and Tacha doing well? Why is Ike the ‘coin thief’ doing well? Why is Seyi the ‘bigot’ doing well?

The brain is a terrible thing to waste angry

come. Who told you all these people you mentioned are doing well? Omo leave Instagram hype o. Don't believe all these pics you see online. I know for a fact that at least one of these persons you mentioned is a notorious corporate begger

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by nonny1212: 10:17am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

After Saskay nominated the pig, they were all under Saskay's social media comment sections telling her how she'll go home.

Now, look at the percentages that the three delawoods Tega, Arin and Princess had when put against Emmanuel, Saskay and Nini. Liquorose was able to give Emma that gap without even competing or taking it seriously.

Compare it with the high percentages of delawoods like Yerins, Niyi and Beatrice when put against Yousef and White Hippopotamus.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes.
I dey shame for you. See person future father

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 18, 2021
doyin01:
Keep consoling yourself...if all these is true i wonder why you guys are still bothered and keep talking about the same whitemoney...if obsession was a person....you wrote a whole article because of what exactly??if he is not a threat as you people claim then why are you so focused on whitemoney out of all the 20 housemates ??shior..

Fear don dey catch you grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:
[s]White Hippopotamus' fans are delusional.

White Hippopotamus is not winning this show without SMS votes. His delusional fans should be protesting under BBN'S page to bring back SMS votes[/s].
Rubbish

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

Fear don dey catch you grin
Yes ooo,fear don dey catch me say like play like play you my friend don dey move close to yaba left...

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
vcente:
come. Who told you all these people you mentioned are doing well? Omo leave Instagram hype o. Don't believe all these pics you see online. I know for a fact that at least one of these persons you mentioned is a notorious corporate begger

Abeg na who?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Jeez, you are so so. People have always said this, but its this year I noticed because we have different faves. Gosh. No wonder you like Pere
scondy:

When pere ask am that day say did I raise my voice? He answered no , but u know the way ur voice was calm and the way u spoke and bent forward ...gibberish ..gibberish...gibberish....ur fellow man dey fear u...very lily livered man....

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Leetika: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
Omo my friend just told me Michael is her brother lol . I thought she was joking at first. We dey this abuja together. She say make I vote for am . But she no even send the show, she hardly watches.. just catching her cruise. na we come dey stress ourselves dey fight over people we no know, nd she be correct leaf smoker.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:22am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Epistemology(f): 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
WarriAproko:
liquidrose team.

Yaaayy!!!
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

You aren't getting the memo?

We don't care about the followership for now.

Maria is growing at a steady rate. No foul play. No fear of Instagram deleting her account because we ain't buying followers...

Get that?

Y'all be trying to rub it in but we ain't falling for that.. grin grin cheesy
The memo is very simple. A supposed white pig overtook and has almost doubled his followership over a beauty queen.

He's also growing at a steady but faster pace with the same platform afforded him and the beauty queen. He steadily gets more engagements across all social media platforms, no fear of Instagram banning his account because he ain't buying followers.

Tell me why you won't cry cheesy

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 18, 2021
Payporte:

Rubbish

Payporte, I understand that you've gone broke after sponsoring BBN 2&3 grin

Abeg and Patricia have taken over. Payporte is stale. Bleep off my mention and deactivate your moniker. It reeks failure grin

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vcente(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Senseii:

Abeg na who?
leave matter, I'm not here for slander
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

White Glutton consumed every eatable in big brother's house and didn't have space in his stomach to drink water and save his life during the HOH games.

The tested General would beat the fat boy to stupor grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
The man of d moment

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrew444(m): 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
feelgood:

Una sabi lie sha

This same girl that always comment on pere Instagram and she is supporting him ,she posted this pic on her Instagram by august 1st

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 10:25am On Aug 18, 2021
With this pic of maria and pere regime. Which is now a millitary regime. All housemates now behaves well. Even going to the kitchen. So they are scared of eviction abi. And licking maria ass

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:26am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

Exactly, that's why I said even hypo will not endorse White Gay as their ambassador because his skin bleaching will pursue customers who may be forced to think that hypo will do a terrible job on their toilet surfaces just like CARO-WHITE did a terrible job on White Gay's knuckles, arms, knees, and legs grin

Your hasty reply shows that White Gay's fans are dumb angry

drink ur embarassed

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 10:27am On Aug 18, 2021
Leetika:
Omo my friend just told me Michael is her brother lol . I thought she was joking at first. We dey this abuja together. She say make I vote for am . But she no even send the show, she hardly watches.. just catching her cruise. na we come dey stress ourselves dey fight over people we no know, nd she be correct leaf smoker.
What should we do with this information??

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by caprini1: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
Nwa nnaa, how did you go about the locking thing because I can't find it in the app?
It only lasted for 3 days after the show started,for a chance to win 1million naira if your prediction is correct .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
ChristoBam:

Lmao what da fvck are you even saying? Lmao Whitemoney returning what? That wimp and coward. All he can do is to sing indirectly. Let Pere stand up ask him question, him go dey cry say na song him dey sing.

Your favorite dey sing song like a bitter housewife you dey talk principle of first use in Nuclear warfare lmao. Nairaland get different characters I swear lmao. Lori BBN.

Btwn I'm not using double standards or anything. Whitemoney is indirectly provoking him and it's cool now. Na ordinary stare Pere go give am now tears go begin flow all over.

Honestly, WM was still pained...resorted to singing like a BITTER HOUSEWIFE!

Small question dem ask “who dey bleeeeet” e begin shake like fish outta water

Who dey bleeeeeeet!
Who dey shakeeee?!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 18, 2021
CSTRR:

I think it was a housemate that said it.

Besides, saga already told biggie that they do things together under the duvet.

At all at all, fingering go dey inside.

No dey hype girls like that o.
Dem go fall your hand.
lol, saga no sharp like that he just yarn that so as not to come off as a complete simp that he is,na just cuddling be him limit,if he don gbensh am nini won't have been bold to always deny their ship to biggie and every other housemates that cares to listen.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
True talk. But the question is, will they hear?

I made enemies here last year
There are some that has moved on and there are some that the difference lingers
Some are supporting my fave this year,and some that we were together last year are now in different camp

The fight isn't worth
I think we'd just let it be an entertaining thread
The hate and toxicity here is too much

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Macrex: 10:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Senseii:

Who dey bleeeeeeet!
Who dey shakeeee?!
u where saying

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:36am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

Abeg and Patricia have taken over. Payporte is stale. Bleep off my mention and deactivate your moniker. It reeks failure grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Raeheemwayne: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
ethicallyright:

OMOOOOOORRR!!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:37am On Aug 18, 2021
Senseii:

Who dey bleeeeeeet!
Who dey shakeeee?!
You are the most boring troll sha..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 10:39am On Aug 18, 2021
They’ve stopped shouting “who dey bleeet” “who dey choookkee” all over d thread cheesy

They’ve resorted to sharing opponents replies and posts

Una go tire o

Who dey bleeeeet?
Who dey shakeeeee?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Asgard73: 10:40am On Aug 18, 2021
TheEnforcer:
He was ranting and said he would have given Pere headbutt if it happened outside?Now ,that says a lot about Cross himself. You say you will give some one head but and the person did not even touch WM.Just an alpha male confrontation which is still allowed in bb house as long as you don't touch the person. Mercy and Tacha railed at each other ,but it was because Tacha touched Mercy that she was disqualified. You white rat fans need to apply some logic.Does Cross even think he can handle Pere as is he is talking about headbutt in his absence?Let his go and confront him outside the house and let's see who wins the battle.Nonsense

Walai Cross go deck nonsense comot from that idiot..

Na mind no be body... and cross get am no be beans ..
who no go no fit know.. cap less!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2867) (2868) (2869) (2870) (2871) (2872) (2873) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.