Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2888) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000867 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yousef grabs me like a very relaxed dude.
There is however, a visible trepidation in his demeanor that accounts for his lackluster diction.
He’s the type of dude most HMs will not remember during nominations.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Twoclans:

Are you minding that my girl grin maybe she thinks she can steal biggie from Angel angry

Wetin concern Angel with all those fake ships in the house,abeg she should take any guy she feels like and change them like disposable condoms.

You get? Virtually every ship in that house is forced

She should never have broached that subject to be honest, I understand fighting for your girls, but if nobody dey follow your man, E no suppose concern you. Even Liquor wey get man no go complain for her DS

Na so she go rub mud for her Darling Afro because of Liquor and that Frenemy Jackie B. Make reunion do come, so, Maria will see the kind of person the Jackie B she was sticking her neck out for, is

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Maybe he has graduated from reading palms to reading mind, with Pere you never know..... cheesy grin cheesy
LoL. Nor be only mind

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:
WM haters be like:

WhiteMoney knows everything
WhiteMoney knew the wildcards from outside
WhiteMoney knows where the cameras are
WhiteMoney knows biggie from somewhere
WhiteMoney knows the game inside out
WhiteMoney knows how to hypnotize people
WhiteMoney knows how to fool victims
WhiteMoney knows how to blackmail housemates

WhiteMoney knows
WhiteMoney knows
WhiteMoney knows
WhiteMoney knows

Yes WhiteMoney is a god to you all. He knows everything. AND WE LOVE IT. grin

Grace overpouring.

Blessings that men can't comprehend.

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

Ahaan bot don dey disguise cheesy

U don dey type epistle?

No more
“e bleeeet”?
“”e chokkkeee”?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

I don't think they've had sex, However she should focus on Pere and leave the gal alone as the gal hasn't done a thing to her that would warrant such crappy attack on her personality in the DR....

I tire o! Like say any of them carry man come from house... A man will always be a man and it's the woman's duty to bend for him, trashy talk! Funnily enough, Angel no send! Let who get man go demand loyalty from him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
She's not your sister....

Let her stan whoever she choose to stan.

She's a bloody hypocrite!

She dragged Nengi last year and called her all manner of names. We all now see that Nengi no even do reach like this.

Today she's Stanning a community ashewo and condoning her act.

I hate hypocrisy!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
ImpregnaTor:
Why is white money creating a backup account? that should say something about what's is going on with his account.

Patiently waiting for what's coming next from Instagram cheesy

Liquorose also have a backup account.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
garfield1:

Like buhari rather? Is it everybody you support that wins? If I recall vividly,you supported erica last year,did she win? Does it mean that you jinxed her? You are very funny.stop this amateurish misdemeanor
Wetin concern me and Erica
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
DoubleeDee:
Yousef grabs me like a very relaxed dude.
There is however, a visible trepidation in his demeanor that accounts for his lackluster diction.
He’s the type of dude most HMs will not remember during nominations.
True!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
Senseii:

Ahaan bot don dey disguise cheesy

U don dey type epistle?

No more
“e bleeeet”?
“”e chokkkeee”?

WhiteMoney knows

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Croweegarba: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
how is this Yousef a teacher self?, He students go dy sleep for class tire

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Nini na badass pretender,I watched her under the sheet video with saga and what else could be happening with such movement if not knacking hehehe she wan save face so as to still keep her outside boyfriend but I believe he must have watched the video and borrowed sense.Its not wise to keep a relationship while coming for this kind of show

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Giel:
I just realized that none of these housemates are even considering the possibility that Maria may not actually have the power to evict anyone, they're not thinking towards it being a prank or a task from Biggie . They've completed accepted that Maria will evict 2 people on Sunday.
Maria won't have a problem with this task at all.
Jackie B suspected this during her DS. She asked Biggy how's it possible for a fellow hms to evict two people. Biggy used sense no answer her.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wetin concern me and Erica

You supported her and she lost na.I thought you said that whoever you support wins?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
livelymatilda:

Pere will be the biggest fool not to know that he will be up for possible eviction next week if no one save him.

But the truth is that, most of the housemates calling him a bad person or so will leave that house before him.

Pere is the reason why most of us are still watching that useless and boring show..

The worst BBN ever...

If we are to be honest with ourselves..This has been the best and most interesting week since BBN season 6 started.

It was so interesting that NINI forget that she was up for possible eviction...

I hope the next head of house will match this or make it more fun..

I strongly agree grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Romanoff(f): 2:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Doesn't Big Brother get tired of Yousef's diary session?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Valto:
the smart ones know, but don't want to voice it out.
The last time someone kept a secret to help Maria. It ended badly. Whoever knows should speak up but these housemates are nice. Whoever knows probably won't speak like you said.

This one big brother keeps asking them about her power and no one is thinking in the direction that she might be lying. I wonder if he'll do anything to sabotage her again like he did when she and Pere were still playing as wildcards.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She's a bloody hypocrite!

She dragged Nengi last year and called her all manner of names. We all now see that Nengi no even do reach like this.

Today she's Stanning a community ashewo and condoning her act.

I hate hypocrisy!
That doesn't give you the right to call her unprintable names like “Olosho”

Control your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

It may seem as though you are implying that Angel is a cheerful giver....... cheesy grin cheesy

She's a generous giver... cheesy cheesy

If you ask for a hug, she would give you a french kiss.

Awww, how generous of her... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
Croweegarba:
how is this Yousef a teacher self?, He students go dy sleep for class tire
everyone already knows that's how he talks, don't bother about his students. They are not complaining.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
eleshin:

Jackie B suspected this during her DS. She asked Biggy how's it possible for a fellow hms to evict two people. Biggy used sense no answer her.

And I missed her Ds angry
Please summarize for me how big brother Dodged her cry
She's smart for that.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2021
PlayMaker14:
That doesn't give you the right to call her unprintable names like “Olosho”

Control your emotions.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
A competitor saying her fellow Competitor does not deserve to be up for eviction,ahn ah grin grin this yr show is so effed up

Wetin we do to deserve this.....this are just bunch of fools grin grin grin grin

Abeg,they should just do the finale next week,let see who wins....this is torture grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You're still a little baby. grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:
If i happen to be supporting WM ehn,my prayer will be to see d likes of Maria,Pere in finals,Why?

Those two in the finals together with the likes of Liquorose will actually give Whitemoney an edge,(mind you there is no SMS voting).

I would rather have those two together in finals whr dia fans will be busy voting for them than them not making it to the finals and they end up voting Liquorose......it will be a mess and humiliating defeat grin grin grin grin

I thought you're a pere fan?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:
A competitor saying her fellow Competitor does not deserve to be up for eviction,ahn ah grin grin this yr show is so effed up

Wetin we do to deserve this.....this are just bunch of fools grin grin grin grin

Abeg,they should just do the finale next week,let see who wins....this is torture grin

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

It's not a crime to be loved

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:38pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

She is owning it with her full chest there is no reason not to stan her, a lot of people get sugar daddy wey they dey pretend and judging her....

So why una been wan kill Nengi last year?...
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
My guy! kiss
Bore them to death cheesy

He who doesn’t wanna watch should switch off tv

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Giel:

And I missed her Ds angry
Please summarize for me how big brother Dodged her cry
She's smart for that.
She spoke about her situationship with Michael... she was jealous of Maria cos she was a wildcard and now possess the power to evict 2 people, why always Maria ? . She registered her doubt about Maria' s power to evict cos it doesn't make sense to her... Thats all i can remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Queen is a darling who pushes her emotions out immediately she feels it, then forget about it when she is done. Never keeps negative emotion for long. I luff her
Eeghe:

4 out of 6 connection this season. We tried well well.
Ladies- Angel..........then I guess Nini (honestly it is majorly Angel. Beatrice is gone. I think I need to watch Queen more). Will start watching well again this weekend.

Men- Cross, WM, Saga totally
I kinda like Sammy too but don’t know him much

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
eleshin:

She spoke about her situationship with Michael... she was jealous of Maria cos she was a wildcard and now possess the power to evict 2 people, why always Maria ? . She registered her doubt about Maria' s power to evict cos it doesn't make sense to her... Thats all i can remember.
Thank you very much. Let me check if Don or anyone got her diary session
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 2:41pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She's flirting with the guys in the house... Sharing her sagged boobs and kissing everyone.

Isn't that bad enough?

Remember You called Nengi olosho for it last year..Nengi no even do reach like this. grin grin

Angel own don pass olosho. This one has itchy vaginal.... grin grin grin

I like as Maria is bringing out hypocrites!

Oga,try and be objective.Maria fumbled,it is not her business what angel does as far as she breaks no rules

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2885) (2886) (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.