Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000484 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

The ONLY reason why Yousef has not been called fake is because he's doesn't count in the grand scheme of things, he's not a major contender to win the money. If he was the crowd favourite, he'd have been called all sorts of names and maligned. There's no winner of this show that hasn't been maligned or called names like fake.

When you're on top, there's envy - Nas.

Okay

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
doyin01:
So you registered this account just about seven days ago....and your first comment on this thread is to bash the attitude of whitemoney....

I know who you are ....but I am not ready for the conversation...

Anyways whitemoney for the money.....haters are gonna hate....
Kk

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Hate Maria and Pere or like them they are very authentic, the first 2 days I watched Pere I knew he was a jack ass and a straight shooter and owns up to his crap with his chest same applies to Maria too and that's the essence of the show....

Well said
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Beorn:

Pere, Maria and Saskay that have nominated Whitemoney, are they ninjas?
If you think they are Ninjas,they are then grin grin grin please always read the post a person quoted b4 jumping on someone mention anyhow.

Now to the matter.

Thesame Pere and Maria wey they shine their eyes, are you telling me you're Oblivion to how the hms and some viewers are perceiving them?

Saskay that nominated WM the other time they call for her head left ,right and centergrin grin Why because he nominated WN dat's has been cooking for them grin grin grin Tf!!!!

Now the remaining Hms,feels like it is a taboo in their useless brain to nominate WM grin grin grin.

If this is not a comedy for a show dat is meant to be winner takes all,what is it then? grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ibukzy:
WhiteMoney goes in d diary room, complains abt Pere, knowing the camera would still be on him (coming out of the dr)...immediately tells Pere his egusi is in d fridge so Nigerians would be like awww WM!

This is exactly why Pere doesn’t like him. He likes looking like the hero
cheesy grin cheesy grin Ur eyes sharp!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Whitemoney already knows it’s fake eviction. He’s now playing to the galley. This guy is fvcking smart. I like competitions like this.

Pere the only guy who sees whitemoney coming bt doesn’t know how to act. grin

Pere has proven that HE DOESN'T EVEN SEE WHITEMONEY.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
safarigirl:

You get? Virtually every ship in that house is forced

She should never have broached that subject to be honest, I understand fighting for your girls, but if nobody dey follow your man, E no suppose concern you. Even Liquor wey get man no go complain for her DS

Na so she go rub mud for her Darling Afro because of Liquor and that Frenemy Jackie B. Make reunion do come, so, Maria will see the kind of person the Jackie B she was sticking her neck out for, is

After the show, Maria will know who is who.

And you know what, she will move the heck on!

It's a game Afterall...

It just goes to show she's a good friend who protects those she call friends interest.

I love me a MARIA!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Kwa kwa kwa!

Let's not have a repeat of the wild card shenanigan..

I laugh in " I know you are the wildcard but didn't want to say it"..

and na the whole cause of wahala o . . My oga dn para for me before , I say I said something, I no document am , how I wan come prove say I sabi am . how can you say you knew the wildcards but you could not mention them correctly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
chloroform:

I don’t know why some people are blind to see all these things? No doubt he’s an interesting young man but he’s playing too much for the camera.

He’s showcasing himself and I can’t blame him, he has multiple talents. Others should same, nobody is stoping them.

It is just sad to see pere casing Maria more problems than solutions. Cross wud have done better.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
Geezeem:

that's the thing

Fans of the show main gladiators are here killing themselves, while Yousef is making steady and slow progress

He is not even avoiding beef, he is just a naturally calm person

They are waiting for finals to tell us how he is a delawood and shouldn't win

And some of us will be waiting to counter that bull crap cos the ones bringing major highlights are being called all manners of names, their heads on a steady request to be cut off

you see this season eh? it will be a long one

I laugh in Swahili..... at the people who already thinks the 90m has been won grin
People think because laycon won it easily last year, it will be like that for WM.. So that's why his fans are the loudest on social media

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Konor: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
Both those that attacked/slutshamed last year but are defending such this year and those that defended last year but are slutshaming/attacking this year dey the same Whatsapp group. Know this and know peace.
las las in falz's voice, "everybody is a modafuckin' hypocrite o" grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2021
So women can be pushovers?
Maryloveth:

Cringeworthy and disgusting !

I hate men that comes across as pushovers and that's the vibe WM gave with that attitude.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
jaxxy:

Whitemoney already knows it’s fake eviction. He’s now playing to the galley. This guy is fvcking smart. I like competitions like this.

Pere the only guy who sees whitemoney coming bt doesn’t know how to act. grin

WhiteMoney informed you??

grin grin

nawa o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks to WM's IG handler for the exposé... Pere keeps hitting lower lows! Eye contact ko, handshake ni grin
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSt3XwNFl4l/?utm_medium=copy_link

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by drisham(m): 3:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

You are a Ninja too?.. cool

Yup a ninja thru and thru[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
PatientVulture:

and na the whole cause of wahala o . . My oga dn para for me before , I say I said something, I no document am , how I wan come prove say I sabi am . how can you say you knew the wildcards but you could not mention them correctly.

I tire o.

Anyone that will come and give us that BS that he/ she knew but didn't want to say, na Better Ogun go strike that person... cheesy grin grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Shattap!

You are a bandwagoner!

Accept it with your full chest. No dey disguise!
Keep quiet!!!!

Bandwagoner ko,G-Wagoner ni grin grin grin grin

By the way u will need to show me any of my post that support your ignoramus claim.

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
Good day WMG...
After all opinion upon opinions, Epistles upon epistles, Narrative upon narratives, and agenda upon agendas.....The most important good news is dat we are gaining more,,,.
We are getting stronger everyday....and our Odogwu is not even shaking..
Whitemoney everywhere you go even haters know dis but there's nothing they can do....
they can only write Epistles to push their agenda dat offcourse wont fly....Cos for every single narrative of hate comes with 5 times love....

All hail the people's choice..
WHITEMONEY!!!!!!

Who deyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!??

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
How will the HMs know Saskay's head was called for, so it has become taboo for them to nominate WM?
Dotez:

If you think they are Ninjas,they are then grin grin grin please always read the post a person quoted b4 jumping on someone mention anyhow.

Now to the matter.

Thesame Pere and Maria wey they shine their eyes, are you telling me you're Oblivion to how the hms and some viewers are perceiving them?

Saskay that nominated WM the other time they call for her head left ,right and centergrin grin Why because he nominated WN dat's has been cooking for them grin grin grin Tf!!!!

Now the remaining Hms,feels like it is a taboo in their useless brain to nominate WM grin grin grin.

If this is not a comedy for a show dat is meant to be winner takes all,what is it then? grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

Pere has proven that HE DOESN'T EVEN SEE WHITEMONEY.

But but but he made WhiteMoney choke and stammer with a calm and low voice

grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

WhiteMoney informed you??

grin grin

nawa o

Hahaha we read all the signs and signals.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
I missed it but it seems Saskay asked big brother to extend love to KayVee and she then asked that she hopes he is well and with family. Big brother responded and said KayVee is well and with his family and he will convey a message to him..

Saskay just told Jaypaul that she asked big brother to extend love to KayVee. I hope she isn't punished for discussing a part of her diary sessions.

This one big brother is now in the mood to give out worse punishments

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Yale9(m): 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Expert17:

But but but he made WhiteMoney choke and stammer with a calm and low voice

grin grin grin

Blame Pere's Obsession, Paranoia and Hatred.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Those that are attacking this year are giving those that attached last year a dose of their hypocrisy..

Note the difference. It's not rocket science na..
If you're doing this year what you condemned others of doing last year, you're even worse than a Hypocrite, you're a full blown Apostate in religious terms cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

Keep quiet!!!!

Bandwagoner ko,G-Wagoner ni grin grin grin grin

By the way u will need to show me any of my post that support your ignoramus claim.

Yeye dey smell grin grin grin grin

No be you sey you want Maria, Pere, Liquorose , Whitepig up so that whitecow can win. Since the other share fans?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
drisham:

Yup a ninja thru and thru[img][/img]

Correct person!..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:25pm On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
How will the HMs know Saskay's head was called for, so it has become taboo for them to nominate WM?
You people should always read the post a person quoted b4 dropping something in the mention.

The Saskay story i wrote was directed towards a viewer(since he made mention of Saskay) like you and i,dat know whatsup, ain't directing it to the hms madame.

Now When i said dey see Nominating WM as Taboo,I'm referring to Nini's claim
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Diary sessions really open up the individual qualities of the HMs that are not easily perceptible.
I had the privilege of listening to Saskay’s session for the first time today and I was quite fascinated at how articulate and humane she is.
Quite impressive!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Two adults kissing na content? Like seriously..?

I hate those games they play.... never watched any lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

You people should always read the post a person quoted b4 dropping something in the mention.

The Saskay story i wrote was directed towards a viewer(since he made mention of Saskay) like you and i,dat know whatsup, ain't directing it to the hms madame.

They don't see nominating Odogwu as a taboo.

They see not nominating Odogwu as not a taboo.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
safarigirl:
At least Angel dey talk am with her chest say she dey follow these people men, she no go enter Diary Room dey call herself the Ruth of our time.

She no go dey form "Biggie, I don't do anything, I just talk to these men, Michael is my G, Emmanuel is just like me."

I like bad beeches that own their status.

But it doesn't elude the fact that she's a cheap, trashy olosho. Who the boys ofcourse will be boys use as their plaything...

Every guy there wan chop clean mouth...

She's that cheap and trashy!.. grin grin

Make she continue to wear her olosho badge for her chest... grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:29pm On Aug 18, 2021
You posted that the HMs think its taboo to nominate WM since Saskay's head that nominated him was called for. Tell me how they know its taboo and that Saskay nominated hi.
Dotez:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.