Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2890) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000458 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Skrrrrrrr: 2:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ibukzy:
WhiteMoney goes in d diary room, complains abt Pere, knowing the camera would still be on him (coming out of the dr)...immediately tells Pere his egusi is in d fridge so Nigerians would be like awww WM!

This is exactly why Pere doesn’t like him. He likes looking like the hero

When you guys post stuff like this, I wonder how the kind of weed that gives this type of inspiration.
Una go just pick different things, join am together, without recourse to nuance, type am with confidence.
Na una type dey answer una own questions for exam.

19 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
But she didn't act holy. She has flaws as well, just that you chose whatever narrative that suited you and ran with it.

And the last part, I'm glad you didn't stan her wink

If she stanned Nengi, Bad luck would have followed Nengi obviously... grin grin

Thank God o!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
Peace is begging for forgiveness for playing the whispering game just for big brother to say that he should make the consequences worse cry
Then when she begged and apologized again all he did was to send her out of the diary room cry
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 2:59pm On Aug 18, 2021
But what exactly did Maria do to Jackie B? Na like this, witchcraft take start
PatientVulture:

Smart ? Mama is envious . she feels it's a setup, first Maria was a wildcard, now she gets to choose who would go home. She is angry that it is Maria , so she is questioning how she won the HOH, like it was rigged in Maria's favour. a pity Maria does not know her "friends", make she just leave Angel alone

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

She's drinking a full cup of Hypocrisy!.. grin cheesy

It's nice to watch her maneuver round this... grin grin grin
Both those that attacked/slutshamed last year but are defending such this year and those that defended last year but are slutshaming/attacking this year dey the same Whatsapp group. Know this and know peace.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fertilewomb: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
Lol Nini says she ain't afraid of Pere and can definitely handle him if he tries bullshit with her cheesy

I think she is the only female that has ever stood up against him.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
BBN success is not based on who left the house before who sha, as long as you reach Top 10 or Top 12, just dey house for more than four weeks, and make use of your opportunities.

See Ọzọ, see Erica, see Prince, see Elozonam, see Diane, see Miyonse these people are arguably doing better than some people that outlasted them in the house.

Na just to sell your market optimally when you have the platform.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2021
feelgood:

This is all shades of wrong
nothing concerns us with this guy's former marriage

This isn't a love show.... he is not there to find love so his love life does not matter

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 3:01pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

Dat's not the point. undecided

Most of the Hms liked Laycon as well(during d show last yr)
Buh dat does not stopped dem from nominating him.....dat is what we called competition.

You see this show ehn,is no longer a competition grin grin grin.

The only remedy now is for Biggie to be putting everyone one up every week till the show end.

Pere, Maria and Saskay that have nominated Whitemoney, are they ninjas?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
stroller9795:
Dubai potty is mad!
Giddem!

Epistle of tears!

Yes the world belongs to the boys.

"Boys will always be boys"

Any puta that tries to be a Boy, na her punany go hear am... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:03pm On Aug 18, 2021
At least Angel dey talk am with her chest say she dey follow these people men, she no go enter Diary Room dey call herself the Ruth of our time.

She no go dey form "Biggie, I don't do anything, I just talk to these men, Michael is my G, Emmanuel is just like me."

I like bad beeches that own their status.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Vicicey(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Get off my post. Who invited you here
Senseii:

Lively one!

Go and replace him na
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
Demnan:
But what exactly did Maria do to Jackie B? Na like this, witchcraft take start

Na Maria no know who be her friends na , I no blame Jackie B at all. we get them plenty for life . friend for front, foe for back

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 3:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
JuicyStar:
Listening to WM’s dairy session, it clearly shows that he’s really a smart strategist. He thinks through every action he takes and every word he says. He certainly knows why he’s here.

Whitemoney will sell u in the market with interest and u will be happy he has sold u off. grin

Very smart strategist nwane grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:05pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

Naaaa!

Your fave is obvious. You are a bandwagoner this year.

How nice!
Wetin dis one dey spew ?? grin grin

I'm indifferent to whatsoever u think sha.

I wonder how many times i will repeat myself dat non of the hms dis yr interest,even the show,(ain't watching it like i did last yr) .

The only thing to take from it is the few dramas surrounding one or two hms,dat's all.

Is it this bunch of fools that are already crowning winners by themselves,you want me to be wasting my time stanning grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

There are so many we have seen where maria topped even your whitemonkey.

Did we bring it here? No!

Because it's not a true reflection of how viewers vote...Abeg shift!
This one pain you well well oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pain is visible in your reply grin

Well Malaria has 5 fans left, not bad if I may say grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
I'm glad saskay knows she sleeps too much, let it not be that it's viewers that said it.
She even joked with Jaypaul now that Biggie will tell her. Saskay you sleep too much.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
This one pain you well well oo cheesy cheesy cheesy

The pain is visible in your reply grin

Well Malaria has 5 fans left, not bad if I may say grin

It would be a shame to y'all how that 5 fans will propel her to the finals and make her a winner...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
Dotez:

Wetin dis one dey spew ?? grin grin

I'm indifferent to whatsoever u think sha.

I wonder how many times i will repeat myself dat non of the hms dis yr interest,even the show,(ain't watching it like i did last yr) .

The only thing to take from it is the few dramas surrounding one or two hms,dat's all.

Is it this bunch of fools that are already crowning winners by themselves,you want me to be wasting my time stanning grin grin grin

Shattap!

You are a bandwagoner!

Accept it with your full chest. No dey disguise!
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
So Whitemoney still made Egusi for Pere yesterday undecided

Cringeworthy and disgusting !

I hate men that comes across as pushovers and that's the vibe WM gave with that attitude.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:
[/b]

It would be a shame to y'all how that 5 fans will propel her to the finals and make her a winner...

It would be a joke to w'all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
handelex:
Both those that attacked/slutshamed last year but are defending such this year and those that defended last year but are slutshaming/attacking this year dey the same Whatsapp group. Know this and know peace.

Those that are attacking this year are giving those that attached last year a dose of their hypocrisy..

Note the difference. It's not rocket science na..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:09pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maryloveth:

I hate men that comes across as pushovers and that's the vibe WM gave with that attitude.

WhiteMoney, our King!

WhiteMoney, our winner.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:

It would be a joke to w'all

E go too choke!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ThunderSwitch: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
nazablossom:
Ji sie ike na Ministry gi grin
Daalu Ada eji eje mba grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
OGdaddy:
For hours now, the whole Nigeria have been coming at Pere including some of Pere's fans and to be frank, the whole outburst is understandable.

But if you all cannot see anything wrong in what white money did at the dinning few hours ago when they were all singing, then NIGERIANS are the most hypocritical persons on the surface of the earth.

White money actions were clear to the housemates present in the dining and you can tell immediately when their facial structure changed.

White money raised a song indirectly referring to Pere more than three times and this was the reason Maria had to take Pere out of there.
We all know that there is a some kind of tension in the house going by what happened yesterday, so why the hell was white money raising a song with lyrics like!!
Me nor fear to competition.
Me nor fear anybody.
Me nor fear any competition.

The lyrics was so insensitive that the housemates sensed it even Yousuf that was singing stopped at was looking at white money, you can see the way the mood of Micheal, Boma, saga and liquoross changed.

That was the reason Maria and Pere left and Maria never came back to the dinning.

One thing i know in life that, fake will always reveal itself, no matter the time it takes. White money's indirect actions in the dinning would now make some of the housemates now start thinking on a low then gradually to see the fakeness in white money.

That song he raised was so vindictive, you can sense the negative energy.

NIGERIANS are so blinded and over crowded by emotions and pity that their brains and reasoning are clouded.

Well In the coming days, the truth will begin to reveal itself.

Maria should Just keep advising Pere like she was doing in the kitchen.

Like i said, with what i saw tonight, white money will reveal himself by himself.

Liquoross or Maria is Winning this.

Just watch and see.

*sigh
Passive aggression lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by doyin01: 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maryloveth:

So you registered this account just about seven days ago....and your first comment on this thread is to bash the attitude of whitemoney....

I know who you are ....but I am not ready for the conversation...

Anyways whitemoney for the money.....haters are gonna hate....

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
Gbegirsoup:

E go too choke!

Mazi Odogwu Ego Ocha Bili Bili WhiteMoney 1.

The chief neck presser.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
DownChelsea:
WhiteMoney says he and Maria are cool with EACHOTHER but he's still believes she will send him home on Sunday and he has no problem with that.

No stress.

A king!

Whitemoney already knows it’s fake eviction. He’s now playing to the galley. This guy is fvcking smart. I like competitions like this.

Pere the only guy who sees whitemoney coming bt doesn’t know how to act. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Expert17: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ibukzy:
WhiteMoney goes in d diary room, complains abt Pere, knowing the camera would still be on him (coming out of the dr)...immediately tells Pere his egusi is in d fridge so Nigerians would be like awww WM!

This is exactly why Pere doesn’t like him. He likes looking like the hero

Fake dude

grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Gbegirsoup: 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Valto:
the smart ones know, but don't want to voice it out.

Kwa kwa kwa!

Let's not have a repeat of the wild card shenanigan..

I laugh in " I know you are the wildcard but didn't want to say it"..

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by vanvick247(m): 3:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Leetika:
JMK to Big brother: can you please help with a self care like pedicure, massage et al …

Big brother : DO YOU HAVE SOME ABEG NAIRA ?

JMK: ahaha BB I’m so broke and still trying to save up.

Big brother: People with no money shouldn’t be thinking about luxury items �

Biggie da real Savage Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (2887) (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.