Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4045005 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:

Nobody was fidgeting. The only thing fidgeting here is your barefaced lies.

WM was seen fidgeting stop lying

That’s how d bleached out rat keeps behaving each time in a face off so as to attract huge sympathy to himself.

When he finish fidgeting and behaving like a weakling for some “myopic-glaucomaic” viewers and other foolish housemates,,,tomorrow (outside d house) he will now remove his mask of presence and call his fellow abule cultists and touts to finish Pere.

Why can’t d white baby elephant stand up to anyone who he feels is getting on his nerves?
Pretenders are always d worse

Fake housemate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Plenty new monikers here of late grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
My take has been we everyone cannot be good, some will be villian, some actors. And everyone is free to choose whichever side he likes. Why must everyone support WM?

Pere sometimes overdoes things, but I do not think he is trying to bully WM, I also would not want to be friends with WM .for those times I have watched, I do see clearly through him because I have been around people that exhibit the same character.
would I hate him for that? No, nobody is perfect. But I'll stay clear away just like I expect Pere to do.
read the summary of 48 laws of power and study WM again and you will maybe see from my point of view.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Las Las na Pere go disqualify white Donkey comot for that house grin grin

I will love to see it!

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
fitzmayowa:

That boy will die of heart attack, its just so unfortunate that what Tega has been doing behind his back she is doing it on live TV where everyone can see.....Whew!!!

Behind what? Husband wey dey witness first-class humiliation as e dey hot with videos and dragging join. grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Surebaba01:
Wm is only acting a script playing into viewers heart

Lol

There are multiple scripts and actors in that house, and everyone is playing their roles to the best of their abilities. The aim is to get far, and possibly win.

E no reach four people wey no get script for that house.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
Realhommie:
This I have noticed.
Oshe quick notice...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
I swear I will make it a mission to liss him off every day. His life in that house will be a living hell.
Ferous:
Clearly, whitemoney did not grow up under a Father figure. Na why him dey diplomatic about everything.
I can't count the number of times j have thrown stuff at Pere and I'm not even in the house.
If na me be white, something go down touch Pere by now.
And I'd make it a duty to piss him off every morning...
Whitemoney igboness no reach village. Na Lagos Igbo man.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Rose too far..just give her this line up
White Donkey, Pere, Angel, saskay and cross plus the mumu queen..
If she no go house..call me basta.rd grin
hahahahaha
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Devil
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I will love to see it!

Pere that is already on one strike

Make he no overkaku, disqualify himself.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
Unitedunited:
At the end of the show WM haters both in and out of the big brother house will hide in shame. White mulla baby for the money.
They expected WhiteMoney to banter words childishly over pillows.

That's not what MEN do. Men sit down and talk things out in matured ways.

But why was WhiteMoney the only person comfortably sitting down while the rest were standing as if he is their teacher and they are his little pulpils?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
ToyinDipo:
Beware of evil people like White Donkey, like my people will say, they keep black saliva inside, and spit white one.
Is this not the same mofo hoping Pere would be evicted, now hyping him. A donkey will always be a donkey

Kikikikikikilikili.... everything is captured by the cameras grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I will love to see it!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ferous: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2021
The annoying thing is that Pere knows those that would give him a fight and deliberately avoids pissing them off.
He lets cross have his way..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by omisakint: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
there will be an eviction tonight after the party.. stay tuned

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

I don't like Pere more, I just don't like unnecessarily lengthy pontificating

I can never like Pere's character, and I am very surprised you will come to this conclusion.

I'm glad you enjoyed the conversation sha, you will get another one like that in the coming weeks, because Pere will antagonize him again. You don't get someone's respect by pleading for their cooperation, or using civility on them, especially someone like Pere.

If you don't match his madness with madness, he will continually disrespect you.

So, enjoy.
Be careful what you ask for, just because Pere can create madness in a calm manner, does not mean whitemoney can do so. His own craze might have no control.. Do you want him disqualified? WM might be very temperamental

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Threebear:

And Maria will be signing with Paulo next week
Lol...Anything to put maria on the spot...grin

Sign with Paulo to do what exactly? I am yet to figure what business or arts Maria promoted during her short stay in the house....Infact most of this set no get tangible thing you can link them with....

Except few...

White money .....papa put.

Liqorose.....dancing...

Michael....music.

Others are just there for free meals and house comfort.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
BOMA: I didn’t see you when I entered the executive lounge.

Pere: I got distracted by 2 minions.

My fave is a bad bitch

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
He cannot be successful. The only person's game he could spoil is your fave that was sent packing her first nomination. Disgraceful half caste
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I will love to see it!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Geezeem:

I wish Ebuka will bring up the scene where WD was insinuating that Pere would have been evicted.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
teacherbim:
This is the content we subscribed for grin
Perey and whitemoney fans, please do not feel bad, we've be complaining of the house being boring,I enjoy perey and whitemoney content to that foolish Tega receiving abominable kiss.
I can't deny this,I love all Perey facial expression.
Pick yours

Eish.... the guy fine sha..... kilode!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ferous:
The annoying thing is that Pere knows those that would give him a fight and deliberately avoids pissing them off.
He lets cross have his way..
Doesn't that tell you something?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
eleshin:
It's unfair that Biggy is not showing Pere's response to WM tho.
(Showmax) The Buzz's content...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by creolehunt: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Threebear:
I'm happy my Maria is already a citizen of Dubai.

She'll be there with them too, only not on a visa with a two days expiry date.

SMDH. Embarrassing.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
Surebaba01:
Wm is only acting a script playing into viewers heart

People wey know, know grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Pere that is already on one strike

Make he no overkaku, disqualify himself.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
safarigirl:

Lol

I don't like Pere more, I just don't like unnecessarily lengthy pontificating

I can never like Pere's character, and I am very surprised you will come to this conclusion.

I'm glad you enjoyed the conversation sha, you will get another one like that in the coming weeks, because Pere will antagonize him again. You don't get someone's respect by pleading for their cooperation, or using civility on them, especially someone like Pere.

If you don't match his madness with madness, he will continually disrespect you.

So, enjoy.

I think it was too hasty, your dismissal of WM’s need to be in good terms as performative. Especially after hearing his words. He owned that conversation in that he wasn’t delusional about Pere liking him.
While I may have wanted him to slap Pere and get a strike? He didn’t , and I used that opportunity to learn his thought process.

Cross would have given it to Pere hot hot though.
I always believed you liked Pere next after Cross. Of course I might be wrong. I believe our bond this season is with Cross and Angel.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
feelgood:
WM is making me very angry at the moment. He doesn't owe Pere anything. He should just ignore these guys.

He's talking as if he needed Pere's friendship. He doesn't. When he gets out, they should speak sense to him. He's talking too much and acting as if he's afraid of Pere.

White Money: SHUT UP. YOU DON'T NEED HIS FRIENDSHIP. NOR BOMA's. NOR SAGA's.

Jeez. I can't deal again. Switching off. I'll be back in 15mins z hopefully this crazy combo will be over

Hahahaha....even after the house...even if he wins....he go still dey bow for pere ...who pass u pass u o....

So can we all agree say na wm dey fear...no be say them dey bully am?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Everybody expecting pere to fight like laycon fought when Erica abi, despite being attacked for hours.

You want him to fight and get disqualified. It won't work.

Masculinity is not about fighting.

Apèrè the Maria's simp should continue with his hate, on day 72 it will end.

May WhiteMoney never lose his cool like you ppl are expecting.

He will remain in there and win the money

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:

Behind what? Husband wey dey witness first-class humiliation as e dey hot with videos and dragging join. grin grin

I'm referring to knacking other peeps behind his back where there are no cameras. The man deserve all the dragging he is getting for coming out to come say crap on SM while trying to defend his shameless wife....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4411) (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.