Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,844 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:01 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4013536 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
ToyinDipo:

I wish Ebuka will bring up the scene where WD was insinuating that Pere would have been evicted.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Senseii:

WM was seen fidgeting stop lying

That’s how d bleached out rat keeps behaving each time in a face off so as to attract huge sympathy to himself.

When he finish fidgeting and behaving like a weakling for some “myopic-glaucomaic” viewers and other foolish housemates,,,tomorrow (outside d house) he will now remove his mask of presence and call his fellow abule cultists and touts to finish Pere.

Why can’t d white baby elephant stand up to anyone who he feels is getting on his nerves?
Pretenders are always d worse

Fake housemate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Bow ko, bow wow, ni. Yeye
scondy:

Hahahaha....even after the house...even if he wins....he go still dey bow for pere ...who pass u pass u o....

So can we all agree say na wm dey fear...no be say them dey bully am?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
PatientVulture:

Pere sometimes overdoes things, but I do not think he is trying to bully WM, I also would not want to be friends with WM .for those times I have watched, I do see clearly through him because I have been around people that exhibit the same character.
would I hate him for that? No, nobody is perfect. But I'll stay clear away just like I expect Pere to do.
read the summary of 48 laws of power and study WM again and you will maybe see from my point of view.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
PatientVulture:

Pere sometimes overdoes things, but I do not think he is trying to bully WM, I also would not want to be friends with WM .for those times I have watched, I do see clearly through him because I have been around people that exhibit the same character.
would I hate him for that? No, nobody is perfect. But I'll stay clear away just like I expect Pere to do.
read the summary of 48 laws of power and study WM again and you will maybe see from my point of view.
Even Yousef knows WM is acting.. A calculative person will know, asides these other housemates on vacation.. Pere na craze guy.. Fear person wey no fear am.. He will provoke you without touching you. Messing with your mental health

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
Shifting the camera from Pere while he is about to talk is a clear indication that the production team has already picked their favorite.... They are always with a negative narrative to paint Pere bad... End the show and give Whitemoney the cash already.

angry angry angry angry
How unprofessional is thatz? Production picking their fav , and trying to paint him.in positive light by highlighting his positive actions? Shouldnt that be left to the viewers?Nonsense.I think they did that last season too

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tonididdy(m): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Ok so I return home and it's trending that queen stood up for WM this time against Pere.

Such a shame.... I can't support a "man" who can't stand for himself against a fellow unarmed man. angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Beorn:
See WhiteMoney explainijg again to Pere, Saga and Boma again. See Wetin dey vex me? Argghh!!
See this inconsequential bandwagoner feeling funky..

Whitemoney's real fans doesn't even recognize you as one because them sabi you wella .

To think you are a male makes if more funny and laughable.

Mr. "I must support the winner this season ",

I am surprised you didn't post your usual ranting and senseless epistles..

Oshisco

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demnan:
Bow ko, bow wow, ni. Yeye

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
MizzD:
Pere please ask him if he’s done again

Save us

I loved that his question....are you done?
Like talk ur bullcrap make I commot for here..

After ur minions don fight for u ....u come dey form alignment ....wheel balancing nko?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
You know wetin slut shame mean so? undecided
babyfaceafrica:
When they talk about scars in his body?
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Realhommie(m): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
Oshe quick notice...
I don not hate him please, before you come for me.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
I'm sure you guys saw how Whitemoney buzzed Yousef out cry cry

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tranquility2345: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
Broobembem:
Tacha is always still on our face.

Babe got some fvckin influencing power.

How can you confidently say ‘Tacha is always still on our face’ ? Nigga it is ‘Tacha is still in our faces’ WTF! angry

I don tell you. You can’t be trolling with this your bad English. You end up sounding like a clown. To be a good troll, you must learn basic grammar. Get a copy of Brighter Grammar ASAP angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
tonididdy:
Ok so I return home and it's trending that queen stood up for WM this time against Pere.

Such a shame.... I can't support a "man" who can't stand for himself against a fellow unarmed man. angry

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
They should have given them a shorter dress abeg

How them go dance Like this
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
What kind of party dressing is this?
shocked
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
teacherbim:
They won't talk.. My calm Yemeni guy.....
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
teacherbim:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Abi dem dey give dem eviction dress? grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Was it WM, though?
teacherbim:
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Pere doesn't like the dude's talk talk and oversabi....asides that nothing more
Always wanting to dominate everything as if he is the one that brought them to the house, and the delawoods too will be indulging him.Pere is too exposed to tag along with that nonsense

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021
Realhommie:
I don not hate him please, before you come for me.

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:11pm On Sep 04, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
Always wanting to dominate everything as if he is the one that brought them to the house, and the delawoods too will be indulging him.Pere is too exposed to tag along with that nonsense

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
tonididdy:

Eggzactly.. No one is handicapped.. Girl go kon fight for you
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Doyou2019: 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
BOMA: I didn’t see you when I entered the executive lounge.

Pere: I got distracted by 2 minions.

My fave is a bad bitch

He's a fvcker alright grin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amillionnn:
Really? Wow! That’s not cool. So Yousef would believe strongly in what he said about WM. But why bounce him and then leave Saga and Boma? Not cool at all.
Why didn’t any of the guys ask why he was bouncing him or tell Yousef to stay. The guy will just be feeling somehow. Because person quiet. Will WM bounce Cross?
Haba!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by zeusis(m): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
Kayode your papa!!!
Angel was definitely unclad there
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:

The way some of you talk sometimes here makes me wonder cry

Like how?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
Really? Wow! That’s not cool. So Yousef would believe strongly in what he said about WM. But why bounce him and then leave Saga and Boma? Not cool at all.
Why didn’t any of the guys ask why he was bouncing him or tell Yousef to stay. The guy will just be feeling somehow. Because person quiet. Will WM bounce Cross?
Haba!

teacherbim:

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Be careful what you ask for, just because Pere can create madness in a calm manner, does not mean whitemoney can do so. His own craze might have no control.. Do you want him disqualified? WM might be very temperamental

If he change am for Pere once, na one strike, no be disqualification. Na so Mercy clear Tacha once, collect her strike dey go, Tacha catch Disqualification, go house. Mercy road clear.

WhiteMoney is hoping for a Pere eviction, that will be the thing to end this whole debacle.

I'm just surprised by this his talk tonight, na him been say he go avoid the guy aside tasks just a few weeks back. Now, he's back to Square One.

Talk no go ever enter Pere head, so, either confront him properly, or ignore him totally. But, calling meeting to settle issues? Pandering to the Pere fellow, even if for the sake of peace?

LOL. Pere does not want Peace, he wants problems ALWAYS.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4412) (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.