Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4013518 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

I loved that his question....are you done?
Like talk ur bullcrap make I commot for here..

After ur minions don fight for u ....u come dey form alignment ....wheel balancing nko?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LoverOfPussy: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
If whitemoney too misbehave I go enter that big brother house then beat the hell out of the idiot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Threebear:

If Pere that is twenty times more handsome than white monkey is a chimpanzee , then White Monkey is a deformed Gorilla .

Friends with him on to say wetin happen ?

Even if white monkey wins , em go carry em money dash Pere?

Does Pere look like a beggar to you ?

E b things .

Truth is even if wm wins...pere won't fvck with him...

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amillionnn:
Really? Wow! That’s not cool. So Yousef would believe strongly in what he said about WM. But why bounce him and then leave Saga and Boma? Not cool at all.
Why didn’t any of the guys ask why he was bouncing him or tell Yousef to stay. The guy will just be feeling somehow. Because person quiet. Will WM bounce Cross?
Haba!

He felt it, went inside his room and started staring at his family pictures before Jackie called him.
It is well

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by ShadowCracker(m): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
King of content is who again. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
vivvyo:
It's a good thing Maria is no longer in the house o, she would have been dragged into this quarrel today somehow, purposely, mistakenly, directly or indirectly.

I believe she is feeling relaxed wherever she is now.

Honestly? Nobody is remembering Maria again. Whenever they bring her pictures on here is the only time I would remember her. Honestly.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by afraid2say: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheEnforcer:
How unprofessional is thatz? Production picking their fav , and trying to paint him.in positive light by highlighting his positive actions? Shouldnt that be left to the viewers?Nonsense.I think they did that last season too
Production can make or mar anyone. that's the traffic (the trend continues)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
If whitemoney too misbehave I go enter that big brother house then beat the hell out of the idiot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

Pere's guardian.. you don stay here conclude..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
safarigirl:

If he change am for Pere once, na one strike, no be disqualification. Na so Mercy clear Tacha once, collect her strike dey go, Tacha catch Disqualification, go house. Mercy road clear.

WhiteMoney is hoping for a Pere eviction, that will be the thing to end this whole debacle.

I'm just surprised by this his talk tonight, na him been say he go avoid the guy aside tasks just a few weeks back. Now, he's back to Square One.

Talk no go ever enter Pere head, so, either confront him properly, or ignore him totally. But, calling meeting to settle issues? Pandering to the Pere fellow, even if for the sake of peace?

LOL. Pere does not want Peace, he wants problems ALWAYS.
We are saying the same thing, he might not know how to change am small, maybe he is hot-headed. I don't know sha, all na speculation. Collecting one strike isn't cool, you can see how it affected Pere and Maria.. Strikes let's you be too careful

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
King my ass

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
ShadowCracker:
They can't beat that. We are tayad of vacation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:
Men who prefer eating pusssy to penetrative sex usually have deep seated negative issues
No cap
No diss
Usually, I said, not always the case, so if you are like this on here? Don’t climb into my post to talk flak. I won’t take it!
Are there men who prefers eating pussy to penetrative sex?or you are just cruising lol.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LoverOfPussy: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
crazymommy:
E be like say I go reach your house first
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
teacherbim:

He felt it, went inside his room and started straing at his family pictures before Jackie called him.
It is well

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2021
You people will just come with your local mentality and be telling people to kill themselves and you think it’s bants. Do you know how many people actually commit suicide?

Asking someone to kill themselves is not a joke and especially not over a stupid game. Know where to draw the line.

[quote author=crazymommy post=105493621][/quote]

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are there men who prefers eating pussy to penetrative sex?or you are just cruising lol.

Pere oo
He said so himself lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
E be like say I go to reach your house first

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Talking about ....I want yo call u up and say...pere I m in yankee...I want to come to ur House and eat from ur pot....

Which pot? Looooool

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Loketch: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Whats the title of the song team 3 performed.
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by LoverOfPussy: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
I do

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amillionnn:
You people will just come with your local mentality and be telling people to kill themselves and you think it’s bants. Do you know how many people actually commit suicide?

Asking someone to kill themselves is not a joke and especially not over a stupid game. Know where to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:

And who fvcking cares?

Who the hell is Pere?

A failed actor
A failed militant

Like are you guys really from this planet cry

Why allow hate cloud your sense of judgment

Whitemoney may not be perfect but believe me Pere is a demon I swear

And my only happiness is Odogwu is wise enough to know Pere mission

Yes you can call him fake,bitch etc!! we accept
But he will never fight Pere

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
scondy:
Talking about ....I want yo call u up and say...pere I m in yankee...I want to come to ur House and eat from ur pot....

Which pot? Looooool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by RightDecision15: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

If he change am for Pere once, na one strike, no be disqualification. Na so Mercy clear Tacha once, collect her strike dey go, Tacha catch Disqualification, go house. Mercy road clear.

WhiteMoney is hoping for a Pere eviction, that will be the thing to end this whole debacle.

I'm just surprised by this his talk tonight, na him been say he go avoid the guy aside tasks just a few weeks back. Now, he's back to Square One.

Talk no go ever enter Pere head, so, either confront him properly, or ignore him totally. But, calling meeting to settle issues? Pandering to the Pere fellow, even if for the sake of peace?

LOL. Pere does not want Peace, he wants problems ALWAYS.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

I think it was too hasty, your dismissal of WM’s need to be in good terms as performative. Especially after hearing his words. He owned that conversation in that he wasn’t delusional about Pere liking him.
While I may have wanted him to slap Pere and get a strike? He didn’t , and I used that opportunity to learn his thought process.

Cross would have given it to Pere hot hot though.
I always believed you liked Pere next after Cross. Of course I might be wrong. I believe our bond this season is with across and Angel.

He had already declared before that what will join them is tasks, but they don't have to be friends.

So, why does he need to be on good terms with him? Being a good person at heart, has limits. The moment someone starts using that goodness to make you seem foolish, you ought to clear them at once.

The fact that his talk is always lengthy, dey always funny me, and that is why Pere probably gives him that look of "Say what you are saying, make I dey go", because at some point, it feels more like a speech to viewers and not a speech to Pere.

Omo, after Cross, it is Angel I like. The rest of them, I am here and there about them. I like Pere as much as I like WhiteMoney, that is why I can attack and defend them both on similar levels. I even defend WhiteMoney more than I defend Pere on the average, because Pere's bullying tactics disgusts me, I only like him when he isn't being an assss

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by crazymommy(f): 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
Onyi99:

And who fvcking cares?

Who Pere?

A failed actor
A failed militant

Like are you guys really from this planet cry

Why allow hate cloud your sense of judgment

Whitemoney may not be perfect but believe me Pere is a demon I swear

And my only happiness is Odogwu is wise enough to know Pere mission

Yes you can call him fake,bitch etc!! we accept
But he will never fight Pere

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
LoverOfPussy:
I do
lol will eating pussy give you orgasm or satisfaction? you are just weirdly weird

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Eeghe:

Pere oo He said so himself lipsrsealed
Hian

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
WhiteMoney forcing stupid friendship with someone who doesn't give a rat ass about him and what he represent it's really annoying.

I remember during my youth service at Katsina, I encountered similar situation with an indigene of the state, bullying me based on home advantage anytime we gather at CDS.

Our CDS president who's from the same state with me will tell me to remain calm and tell me; “Na away we dey oh”
I will just let it slide and Ignore.

When the time for the CDS elections for my batch to be the president, I told my fellow batch members that I will be going for the president position, this bully also had same wish.

So we went on to arrange our manifestos and lobby for votes. One day, I saw 3 indigenes who walked to where I was watching football, only one of them could speak (not fluently) but what I gathered from what he was saying mixed with his language, he was warning me to stop competing with his brother and he showed me a dagger with something that looks like honey dropping from the tip.

I laughed and walked away.... The next morning, I went straight to his lodge and let him know I have had enough, almost to the point of pouncing on him not minding if he is in his own turf, I gripped him by the neck before he could put up a fight and gave him a nice headbutt, I was ready to see his blood but I was held back by his lodge mates.
My anger is not good and I don't like it, but I hate intimidation.

Our Zonal Inspector had to call us after some corpers noticed I was ready to rip off his flesh because I was ranging with anger due to the intimidation and almost took us to the state coordinator for disciplinary actions.

Our president convinced me to leave the President position for him and I should take the Financial Secretary position so I could enjoy my stay.

I listened, but till I left Funtua, Katsina State,he and his brothers kept their distance.

WhiteMoney should stop these nonsense.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PatientVulture: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Amillionnn:

same people will call Pere evil, Do yourself a favour and ignore them. I don learn am from pere ,
"Are you done " attitude now for people wey get negative energy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
We are saying the same thing, he might not know how to change am small, maybe he is hot-headed. I don't know sha, all na speculation. Collecting one strike isn't cool, you can see how it affected Pere and Maria.. Strikes let's you be too careful

Collect am once, strategically of course.

If you chop one strike a week or two two finals, E no fit destabilize you

And this one that Biggie no dey even give strikes this year like that....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4413) (4414) (4415) (4416) (4417) (4418) (4419) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.