Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4000748 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 8:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
[s]
Pinklygul:
Just saw kiddwaya on Davido's video with Tion Wayne

Kiddwaya should find something to do nah, this hype man work is becoming too cringy undecided
SMH..

Abeg,I'm just passing by o
Thunder please pass too cool[/s]
Cmon Shurrup!! Always a loser that's why u had to go back to lockdown set cos u have nothing to rant about presently!!!

Btw Kidd and Davido are bossom friends!! U can never pit them against each other ok!

My Versace Kidd is an international star on a british show..He is not mates with ur whorica a local asaba star grin My baby is the puff daddy of all Bbn stars!! The boss of Maney in bbn hall of Fame for life!!

Even if he decides not to create content again and remains idol..He is made for life honey tongue

That's why I used to mock u hoelites in the 2020 thread then when Davido ignores whorica's messages as he can never Ignore my Kidd!!

Kidd can enter high places to dine with other kings worldwide where most BBn exhousemates can only dream of !!! tongue cheesy

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:31pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bensonezege:
aswear i weak 4 ur matta shey u were mocking whitemoney saying he was faking his own now ur fave don dy copy and paste
Odogwu don teach dem how to be relevant
Everyone is now forming sick
Sharap! grin
Angel and pere received multiple gifts from their fans before they took ill....unlike white maggot who had to pretend to be sick so that his fans would give him gifts grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 8:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Cross is really shinning ooo ,

Pere is also shinning but too bad he has been sick recently ,never knew Kenyans and Ugandas and some other East African countries love him so much they had to turn up for him with some gifts,the only housemate to receive gift internationally

Angel is also doing well and trending ,but she self don sick ,abi make we call am strategy ,just kidding grin

Whitemoney is doing Very well as usual ,I no need to even tell people this one

Emmanuel and Liquorose Na shippers Dey give those ones content grin

Queen has not been associating with anyone recently sha
Na whitemoney padi, maybe he will share her from the 30m
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Sharap! grin
Angel and pere received multiple gifts from their fans before they took ill....unlike white maggot who had to pretend to be sick so that his fans would give him gifts grin
shut ur trap
Whitemoney has received so many gift b4 being ill e.g iPhone 13,latest toyota venza + cash gifts
My dear ur agenda is missing in action

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Ashawo21noBwork: 8:59pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bensonezege:
shut ur trap
Whitemoney has received so many gift b4 being ill e.g iPhone 13,latest toyota venza + cash gifts
If truth be said! out of the housemates that got hospitalized this week of which White money is the first! His looks more believable while Ashawo21 looks so fake and staged grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bensonezege:
shut ur trap

You dey mind that werey
WMG are yet to gift him sef
That money gift he received was from a fan

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by WarriAproko: 9:07pm On Oct 15, 2021
Watching Pere movie on Iroko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2021
That Tega is a stupid babe and a big one at that.Very low standards.I have refrained from talking about her until now.I remember when the housemates were introducing themselves,at the end of her intro,she says she likes FINE BOYS.And she says her husband doesn't mind her mingling with them.The housemates were amazed as she had said she was married
..Now,moving forward she got entangled with an"UGLY BOY BOMA",in sharpcontrast to her fine boy theory. So in essence,when she told the housemates about liking fine boys,so what she essentially meant was that she is loose as she can get down with anyone,whether they are fine or not.Not like she is fine herself. Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Valto(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
liquorose fan base increases. now 1.6m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wentworthorg:
That Tega is a stupid babe and a big one at that.Very low standards.I have refrained from talking about her until now.I remember when the housemates were introducing themselves,at the end of her intro,she says she likes FINE BOYS.And she says her husband doesn't mind her mingling with them.The housemates were amazed as she had said she was married
..Now,moving forward she got entangled with an"UGLY BOY BOMA",in sharpcontrast to her fine boy theory. So in essence,when she told the housemates about liking fine boys,so what she essentially meant was that she is loose as she can get down with anyone,whether they are fine or not.Not like she is fine herself. Nonsense
fatality

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
Lindiway22:

You dey mind that werey
WMG are yet to gift him sef
That money gift he received was from a fan
aswear venza+5m
Dat guy stan whitemoney wit him full chest

*applauds*

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 9:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
andrewbaba44:
Cross is really shinning ooo ,

Pere is also shinning but too bad he has been sick recently ,never knew Kenyans and Ugandas and some other East African countries love him so much they had to turn up for him with some gifts,the only housemate to receive gift internationally

Angel is also doing well and trending ,but she self don sick ,abi make we call am strategy ,just kidding grin

Whitemoney is doing Very well as usual ,I no need to even tell people this one

Emmanuel and Liquorose Na shippers Dey give those ones content grin

Queen has not been associating with anyone recently sha
queen really thought she was crashing d polls
E dey pain am say she no win n to top it all whitemoney no wan claim her

She is so pissed and jealous

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bensonezege:
queen really thought she was crashing d polls
E dey pain am say she no win n to top it all whitemoney no wan claim her

She is so pissed and jealous

Maybe she is jealous ,I don’t know

I like what whitemoney is doing sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by tobb: 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2021
Cross homecoming dey mentgrin abeg

When E no be presidential convoygrin
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2021
Bensonezege:
shut ur trap
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
iPhone 13 ko
Venza ni
You wish!
White maggot never received any gift from his useless fans until after he drank sniper!!!
The only gift he needs is true love but no reasonable woman wants to be associated with a glutton who cant even complete a rigorous round of sex! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:54pm On Oct 15, 2021
Why all these housemates dey fall sick like poultry chicken wey get flu now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Miller232: 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
If truth be said! out of the housemates that got hospitalized this week of which White money is the first! His looks more believable while Ashawo21 looks so fake and staged grin

Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 12:06am On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
iPhone 13 ko
Venza ni
You wish!
White maggot never received any gift from his useless fans until after he drank sniper!!!
The only gift he needs is true love but no reasonable woman wants to be associated with a glutton who cant even complete a rigorous round of sex! grin

las las u will be alright
I feel ur pain

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2021
Miller232:
Why all these housemates dey fall sick like poultry chicken wey get flu now

They need to have some rest, body no be firewood,especially the top 6

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2021
Nice1 from superkomando

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2021
Wentworthorg:
[s]That Tega is a stupid babe and a big one at that.Very low standards.I have refrained from talking about her until now.I remember when the housemates were introducing themselves,at the end of her intro,she says she likes FINE BOYS.And she says her husband doesn't mind her mingling with them.The housemates were amazed as she had said she was married
..Now,moving forward she got entangled with an"UGLY BOY BOMA",in sharpcontrast to her fine boy theory. So in essence,when she told the housemates about liking fine boys,so what she essentially meant was that she is loose as she can get down with anyone,whether they are fine or not.Not like she is fine herself. Nonsense[/s]
Why are people not liking this attention seekers post! Too bad if not me eeeeh he for no see one like sef!! I had to cover his shame small cheesy

Mr man take heart eeeh!!
U are not better than Tega!!! the issue u have with her is that even as a married woman that shouldn't be flirting around...she didn't notice ur white abi bleached monkey as people call him grin and went straight to the Boma!

Well If we are to judge by ur own mindset and the world standard!!
It's not a secret that white money that was daddy zoned and rejected most out of all the males that ever participated in BBN is the ugliest Boy!!!

But Bikonu I am still pleading on his behalf cheesy make una help this thing's poor ministry with more likes ahhahh!! shocked only one like since yesterday!! this is pathetic naaa!!! shocked cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 9:32am On Oct 16, 2021
Eeghe, what is this another user informed me about? He claimed you want me to… yuck! My friend, I am not foolish Pere and I know you look nothing close to Maria. Dey your lane make I dey my lane.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by teacherbim(f): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Ashawo21noBwork:
Please stop this,I watched Angel interview before Whitenoney was admitted, she told the interviewer that she was sick and needed to rest.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2021
teacherbim:
Please stop this,I watched Angel interview before Whitenoney was admitted, she told the interviewer that she was sick and needed to rest.
Dear Hypocrite, allow that fellow express his/herself about Angel.

We all know you wouldn't come out to tell Tatiana4u to stop if she was the one doing this to WhiteMoney, afterall, the mobile furniture called Yousef and Angel are "Friends"

Rest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by babyfaceafrica: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

We all know you wouldn't come out to tell Tatiana4u to stop if she was the one doing this to WhiteMoney, afterall, the mobile furniture called Yousef and Angel are "Friends"

Rest.
Lolz

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Wentworthorg: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Why are people not liking this attention seekers post! Too bad if not me eeeeh he for no see one like sef!! I had to cover his shame small cheesy

Mr man take heart eeeh!!
U are not better than Tega!!! the issue u have with her is that even as a married woman that shouldn't be flirting around...she didn't notice ur white abi bleached monkey as people call him grin and went straight to the Boma!

Well If we are to judge by ur own mindset and the world standard!!
It's not a secret that white money that was daddy zoned and rejected most out of all the males that ever participated in BBN is the ugliest Boy!!!

But Bikonu I am still pleading on his behalf cheesy make una help this thing's poor ministry with more likes ahhahh!! shocked only one like since yesterday!! this is pathetic naaa!!! shocked cheesy

It shows how foolish you are if nairaland likes is what validates you.Thats not what validates everybody you dumbass.Some are more concerned with real things and not nairaland likes or what happens here .You just jump on a post making asinine comments. Take several seats

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by bbankky: 11:34am On Oct 16, 2021
teacherbim:
Wow! Supercomando compensated Yousef with a sum of 2 million naira and an influencing job.
They knew Yousef was cheated.
Congrats to the newest Supacondo influencer,my calm Alpha Yousef❤
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2021
Bensonezege:
las las u will be alright
I feel ur pain
I'm alright but I'm not so sure about you... grin
I can feel your tears grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:47am On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Rest.
Why are you do obsessed with me?
Must you mention me just to prove a useless point?
Teacherbim said what she said,deal with it and stop wailing like an over flogged child!
Angel and Yousef are very good friends.
Rest!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 11:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Wentworthorg:
It shows how foolish you are if nairaland likes is what validates you.Thats not what validates everybody you dumbass.Some are more concerned with real things and not nairaland likes or what happens here .You just jump on a post making asinine comments. Take several seats
Kwa kwa ks kea kwa
This is brutality and I'm loving every bit of it!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Why are you do obsessed with me?
Must you mention me?
And who the Fvk are you to tell Teacherbim what to do?
Abeg swerve!
First of all, I am not a weak coward like you or whoever birthed you... I don't cut corners while making references to unintelligent fellow like you.

Secondly, I rather be obsessed with an unstable Tonto Dikeh than to be obsessed with an irrelevant old Nokia 3310 like you.

Be that as it may, I will advise you take a sit and ponder more about your existence.

Thank you and may God bless you.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 11:58am On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Wentworthorg:
It shows how foolish you are if nairaland likes is what validates you.Thats not what validates everybody you dumbass.Some are more concerned with real things and not nairaland likes or what happens here .You just jump on a post making asinine comments. Take several seats[/s]
E pain am!!!
Actually it validates ur rubbish existence in life cos no reasonable person makes such a stupid dumb post if not for likes Ofcourse!!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6586) (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.