Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4045305 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2021
Angel is not feeling too well and everywhere seems boring grin
Angel abeg get well soon,get back on your feet and give haters something to cry for cos they're bored with their favesgrin

1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
First of all, I am not a weak coward like you or whoever birthed you... I don't cut corners while making references to unintelligent fellow like you.

Secondly, I rather be obsessed with an unstable Tonto Dikeh than to be obsessed with an irrelevant old Nokia 3310 like you.

Be that as it may, I will advise you take a sit and ponder more about your existence.

Thank you and may God bless you.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I can Imagine how much tears you shedded while typing this 'robust' response...lmao!
Look here,you obsessed fellow,I don't want you to ever mention me in your pathetic life ever again,face your front and leave me alone!
Abi na by force?
Hian!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2021
When WM was sick and her fans were calling WM fake, where were you?
teacherbim:
Please stop this,I watched Angel interview before Whitenoney was admitted, she told the interviewer that she was sick and needed to rest.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa ks kea kwa
This is brutality and I'm loving every bit of it![/s]
This useless jobless hopeless coward should have quoted me directly na!! He brutalized that miserable trunk of STDs u call body!!

Rejected smelling Akata desperate for love !!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
First of all, I am not a weak coward like you or whoever birthed you... I don't cut corners while making references to unintelligent fellow like you.

Secondly, I rather be obsessed with an unstable Tonto Dikeh than to be obsessed with an irrelevant old Nokia 3310 like you.

Be that as it may, I will advise you take a sit and ponder more about your existence.

Thank you and may God bless you.
Fatality Choi

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Demnan:
When WM was sick and her fans were calling WM fake, where were you?
True dear....Teacherbim is a bloody hypocrite!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I can Imagine how much tears you shedded while typing this 'robust' response...lmao!
Look here,you obsessed fellow,I don't want you to ever mention me in your pathetic life ever again,face your front and leave me alone!
Abi na by force?
Hian!
Quite ridiculous that a biological mistake like you is referring to someone as pathetic.

You keep flattering yourself when a mad woman's underwear is more relevant than you.

Look who's talking about tears... grin

A number one fan of the notorious Market Seller.

Kindly shut up and shamefully take your rest.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]This useless jobless hopeless coward should have quoted me directly na!! He brutalized that miserable trunk of STDs u call body!!

Rejected smelling Akata desperate for love !!!!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
From kidd to Boma...I wonder which unfortunate fellow you will attach your pathetic self to next year.
Lmao!
I know you've been dying for me to notice you and I've decided to give you a bragging right grin
Anyway,Wentworthorg has already broken your tiny legs for me...all I have to do is to watch you groan in pains grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Quite ridiculous that a biological mistake like you is referring to someone as pathetic.

You keep flattering yourself when a mad woman's underwear is more relevant than you.

This one you keep talking about 'mistake'...are you in any way trying to tell me about your conception?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kaa

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

This one you keep talking about 'mistake'...are you in any way trying to tell me about your conception?
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kaa
Nah, it's about your blurry existence.....

Guess you understand now.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Payporte: 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:

grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
From kidd to Boma...I wonder which unfortunate fellow you will attach your pathetic self to next year.
Lmao!
I know you've been dying for me to notice you and I've decided to give you a bragging right grin
Anyway,Wentworthorg has already broken your tiny legs for me...all I have to do is to watch you groan in pains grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa[/s]
Shurrup that smelling mouth that even smells more than Angel's ugly vjay!! I don't even rate ur maggot infested forehead here ..If not that u have been so desperate for my attention and chooking ur mouth into my discussion with others just for me to notice ur pathetic ass!!

I love how u cursed rag cry here every single year!!!
E dey give me joy anumpammma!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kaa[/s]
Ur conception is the only mistake like u were told!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Nah, it's about your blurry existence.....

Guess you understand now.
I cant understand or relate to the gibberish you keep spilling cos my existence wasn't as a result of a gang rape which produced a silly mistake with a blurry existencegringrin
Pele grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Ur conception is the only mistake like u were told!!
Aww...at least I wasn't picked up from a refuse dump with ants and cockroaches all over my body grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Shurrup that smelling mouth that even smells more than Angel's ugly vjay!! I don't even rate ur maggot infested forehead here ..If not that u have been so desperate for my attention and chooking ur mouth into my discussion with others just for me to notice ur pathetic ass!!

I love how u cursed rag cry here every single year!!!
E dey give me joy anumpammma!!!
Angel's ugly vjay seems to be more famous and relevant than the failed Hollywood actor and the useless rapist you stan!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I cant understand or relate to the gibberish you keep spilling cos my existence wasn't as a result of a gang rape which produced a silly mistake with a blurry existencegringrin
Pele grin
You've been severely battered here and you find it difficult to comprehend anything, rather, you see every reply to your foolish comment as rape.

Go through this thread and see how you have been made irrelevant to the point that your "teamie" abandoned you to roam about like a shameless night worker that you truly are.

You have been dealt with, Rest.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm... grin

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Aww...at least I wasn't picked up from a refuse dump with ants and cockroaches all over my body grin
True confession of how they picked u up! choi ur destiny has long been tied to the evil forest what a sad life cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Angel's ugly vjay seems to be more famous and relevant than the failed Hollywood actor and the useless rapist you stan[/s]!
I see u don't want peace for u and that worthless trunk of STDs u Stan that has nothing to offer in life than her rotten toto even though she was smuggled into the finals! She still can't talk were my Hollywood actor is talking!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You've been severely battered here and you find it difficult to comprehend anything, rather, you see every reply to your foolish comment as rape.

Go through this thread and see how you have been made irrelevant to the point that your "teamie" abandoned you to roam about like a shameless night worker that you truly are.

You have been dealt with, Rest.
Kwa kwa kwa kws
Look at this bloody coward who cant take what he dishes out....lmao!
I only warned you to desist from mentioning me before you started ranting about your unfortunate conception and existence... I had to use your own words against you and now,are playing the victim card?
Lmaogrin

And why would I go about,seeking for validation and alliances on this thread?
Ask around,I'm a one man mopol...not an asslicker like you who goes about begging to be noticed or begging for friendship!
Tueh!
You are the one who has been dealt with cos I see no reason why you are so restless that you keep polluting my mention with your dirty tears!
Get lost!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
True confession of how they picked u up! choi ur destiny has long been tied to the evil forest what a sad life cheesy
Your true life story should be aired on National Geographic Channel cos too many animals were involved.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kws
Look at this bloody coward who cant take what he dishes out....lmao!
I only warned you to desist from mentioning me before you started ranting about your unfortunate conception and existence... I had to use your own words against you and now,are playing the victim card?
Lmaogrin

And why would I go about,seeking for validation and alliances on this thread?
Ask around,I'm a one man mopol...not an asslicker like you who goes about begging to be noticed or begging for friendship!
Tueh!
You are the one who has been dealt with cos I see no reason why you are so restless that you keep polluting my mention with your dirty tears!
Get lost[/s]!
Ogbeni U are the only bloody coward here!! U are just trying too hard to console urself!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 12:59pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Your true life story should be aired on National Geographic Channel cos too many animals were involved.... grin
Ofcouse It has already been aired as the superstar I am ...but urs will be aired in the evil forest were u belong!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]I see u don't want peace for u and that worthless trunk of STDs u Stan that has nothing to offer in life than her rotten toto even though she was smuggled into the finals! She still can't talk were my Hollywood actor is talking!!
When Angel said "Boma,I go big pass you"!
Did you think she was just blabbing? grin
As it stands now,Angel is the most famous bbnaija shine ya eye housemate while Boma can only be remembered as someone who fuvked a married woman on a reality TV show...lmao!
Fanbase-0
Relevance-0
Appearance -0
Endorsement-0
Acting career-0 (Movie directors are rushing Pere instead of your Hollywood failed actor)
Tueh!
If Angel was smuggled into the finals,it was because she had already survived eviction while your Boma couldn't survive his first eviction and was thrown out of the house like a thief! grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My Angel is a top 5 while your useless Boma will forever remain obsolete in bbnaija history!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You warned who to desist from mentioning who? Lol, I am not one of your clients who you open legs for bolé and roasted fish in exchange.

Research has it that A morally bankrupt Market Seller like you might find it difficult to conceive, infact, it automatically states that you're a moving barren desert because of the wayward life you choose to live in the slums of Portharcourt.

One man mopol in stupidity and "Oloshoism"

One man mopol in receiving the whole of Obiokpor and Rumokoro sperms.

Spits.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love how you keep shifting the goalpost ...lmao!
Why dont you ask your mother and sisters cos they are in a better position to answer you...afterall,that's their line of business! grin
Meanwhile,stay away from my mention!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Ofcouse It has already been aired as the superstar I am ...but urs will be aired in the evil forest were u belong!!
Why won't you be a superstar when animals contributed to your existence? grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
No wonder you reason like them...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by PlayMaker14: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I love how you keep shifting the goalpost ...lmao!
Why dont you ask your mother and sisters cos they are in a better position to answer you...afterall,that's their line of business! grin
Meanwhile,stay away from my mention!
You have been dealt with.... Continue spreading your legs for a plate of bolé and roasted fish.... You might end up like Angel.

STD ambassador.
grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
Thank you, jare, my darling. It was quite surprising to see that. I knew she doesn't like WM, but no need to be so blatantly biased when Angel was never even her fave
KiddQueenCat:
True dear....Teacherbim is a bloody hypocrite!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

When Angel said "Boma,I go big pass you"!
Did you think she was jocking? grin
As it stands now,Angel is the most famous bbnaija shine ya eye housemate while Boma can only be remembered as someone who fuvked a married woman on a reality TV show...lmao!
Fanbase-0
Relevance-0
Endorsement-0
Acting career-0 (Movie directors are rushing Pere instead of your Hollywood failed actor)
Tueh!
If Angel was smuggled into the finals,it was because she had already survived eviction while your Boma couldn't survive his first eviction and was thrown out of the house like a thief! grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
My Angel is a top 5 while your useless Boma will forever remain obsolete in bbnaija history[/s]!
Ur tears giving me more joycheesy cheesy
This is what u get when u are cursed from conception!! Look at u and ur hopeless A21 olosho competing with a man that left the house over two weeks to the finals!! Yes Boma was right and Ur Angel Ashawo one Kobo is yet to achieve anything useful since the end of the show not withstanding she even opened her ugly toto in the show!!

Atleast my fave can be associated with hollywood!!

But urs is even more worthless than the word "zero"
Yes!! what is her career and ambition in life other than being a cum dustbin tongue grin

Tell this honourable forum na odeanuu !!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Pinklygul: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2021
The fight has started but....

It can't be complete without the unstable Gbegirisoup grin

*Blows whistle*
Gbegiri pum pum, where art thou?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6587) (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.