Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,916 members, 7,915,654 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:41 AM

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (6591) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (4058539 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) ... (6745) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Why won't you be a superstar when animals contributed to your existence? grin
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
No wonder you reason like them[/s]..
Reasoning like an animal is far better than u that reasons like an insect..cockroaches and maggots contributed to ur conception in the evil forest hence ur damned existence!!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Lindiway22: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Reasoning like an animal is far better than u that reasons like an insect..cockroaches and maggots contributed to ur conception in the evil forest hence ur damned existence!!

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Demnan:
Thank you, jare, my darling. It was quite surprising to see that. I knew she doesn't like WM, but no need to be so blatantly biased when Angel was never even her fave
My dear u are welcome! I will always stand for the truth!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Demnan:
When WM was sick and her fans were calling WM fake, where were you?

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 1:55pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Angel is not feeling too well and everywhere seems boring grin
Angel abeg get well soon,get back on your feet and give haters something to cry for cos they're bored with their favesgrin
i pray she gets beta o
So odogwu can cash out on pimping her

Pray well o bcus i heard dt d man she went to see in abj don use her do HADASHI

My sister pray o grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Ur tears giving me more joycheesy cheesy
This is what u get when u are cursed from conception!! Look at u and ur hopeless A21 olosho competing with a man that left the house over two weeks to the finals!! Yes Boma was right and Ur Angel Ashawo one Kobo is yet to achieve anything useful since the end of the show not withstanding she even opened her ugly toto to win the show!!

Atleast my fave can be associated with hollywood!!

But urs is even more worthless than the word "zero"
Yes!! what is her career and ambition in life other than being a cum dustbin tongue grin

Tell this honourable forum na odeanuu !!!

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hollywood ko
Hollywood ni
Who dash Boma Hollywood?
Lmao!
I laugh in waka pass actor! grin
If he was doing well in the USA,why did he audition for bbnaija?
Angel is 21,beautiful,eloquent,well educated and enlightened and she never claimed to be an "entrepreneur,beauty Queen,actress or a model" like most bbnaija housemate claim when in reality,they are broke and jobless!
So for Boma to insult her by saying that bbnaija is her biggest achievement,it shows how dumb he is cos he is twice her age,competing with her and still losing!
Your Boma left the house about a month before Angel but what has he achieved compared to Angel who's top 5,has a huge and growing fanbase and meeting notable personalities just 2 weeks after leaving the house?
Comparing your failed bbnaija housemate to Angel is a travesty cos even Yerins sef big pass your Boma!
Tueh!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bensonezege:
i pray she gets beta o
So odogwu can cash out on pimping her

Pray well o bcus zaddies are queueing up
I hope your Odogwu is now okay...cos zaddies are queueing up to have a taste of that bleached big ass... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Reasoning like an animal is far better than u that reasons like an insect..cockroaches and maggots contributed to ur conception in the evil forest hence ur damned existence!!
If you know how how insects think,then you are either a neighbour or you must be a distant relative... grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:09pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa
Hollywood ko
Hollywood ni
Who dash Boma Hollywood?
Lmao!
I laugh in waka pass actor! grin
If he was doing well in the USA,why did he audition for bbnaija?
Angel is 21,beautiful,eloquent,well educated and enlightened and she never claimed to be an "entrepreneur,beauty Queen,actress or a model" like most bbnaija housemate claim when in reality,they are broke and jobless!
So for Boma to insult her by saying that bbnaija is her biggest achievement,it shows how dumb he is cos he is twice her age,competing with her and still losing!
Your Boma left the house about a month before Angel but what has he achieved compared to Angel who's top 5,has a huge and growing fanbase and meeting notable personalities just 2 weeks after leaving the house?
Comparing your failed bbnaija housemate to Angel is a travesty cos even Yerins sef big pass your Boma!
Tueh[/s]!
Olodooo A21 servant!! U were asked to state the ambition of ur worthless Fallen Angel and u started crying and writing long idiotic epistles as usual cos she obviously has no career and future ambition asides being a cheap gutter slut(NFA) tongue cheesy

Too bad for u!!!!
She remains the most stupid and unfortunate housemate ever...Her life ends in Bbn and she will never see Hollywood talkmore of even doing wakapass like Boma tongue tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2021
OMG!!!
Who's threatening my baby girl?
I wish I knew who that moderfucker is... angry
Thunder fire that idiot!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

i think I know how insects think, I am a neighbour and a distant relative... grin
Ngwa nu na socheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Olodooo A21 servant!! U were asked to state the ambition of ur worthless Fallen Angel and u started crying and writing long idiotic epistles as usual cos she obviously has no career and future ambition asides being a cheap gutter slut(NFA) tongue cheesy

Too bad for u!!!!
She remains the most stupid and unfortunate housemate ever...Her life ends in Bbn and she will never see Hollywood talkmore of even doing wakapass like Boma tongue tongue
Despite all the gibberish you spilled,you finally made sense...congratulations grin
Angel Smith will never go to the USA to beg for roles in low budget movies just to survive like your fake okra! grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
Ngwa nu na socheesy cheesy
Now I know how pained you are grin
Kw kwa kwa
Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:
OMG!!!
Thunder fire that idiot[/s]!
Shurrup na nemesis dey catch up with her cursed soul! No peace for una!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

I hope your Odogwu is now okay...cos zaddies are queueing up to have a taste of that bleached big ass... grin
hahaha funny u
But honestly if i was one of ds zaddies i don't think angel would make my list
I can't liv sweet looking chics like maria and beatrice dem and go 4 angel wey get teeth like aboki own n walks like an ape

Real hot ape sh*t

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Despite all the gibberish you spilled,you finally made sense...congratulations grin
Angel Smith will never go to the USA to beg for roles in low budget movies just to survive like your fake okra! grin[/s]
Taaaa who will give ur dumb Olosho visa to the USA!!
Ofcourse Angel smith will only end up as a Bbn cum dustbin that only begs for prick tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Is it safe to say my Angel is back? grin
Cos the street was boring! grin
Ehen,my girl is SINGLE and I hope people will stop tagging,shipping or associating her with any nigger? grin
Hian!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:
OMG!!!
Thunder fire that idiot!
hahaha
Olosho dy try clear her clients say roadblock no dy o

We know dem
Na dem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Now I know how pained i am grin
Kw kwa kwa
Ofcourse u should cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
KiddQueenCat:
[s]Taaaa who will give ur dumb Olosho visa to the USA!!
Ofcourse Angel smith will only end up as a Bbn cum dustbin that only begs for prick tongue
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Coming from an angry peasant who hasn't even crossed seme boarder? grin
Lmao!
Angel schooled in the UK ..so,I wont be surprised if she's been to the USA and other countriesgrin
Your Boma thought he'd be the most sort after gigolo in Africa but it turns out that even married women are avoiding him cos he has a micro dick,he cant fuvk to save his life and he's a horrible kisser! grin
Abeg borrow some toilet papers from Boma and wipe your tears... grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bensonezege:
hahaha
Olosho dy try clear her clients say roadblock no dy o

We know dem
Na dem
If she had claimed to be in a relationship,you would have still complained...lol.
At least she's keeping you busy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bensonezege:
hahaha funny u
But honestly if i was one of ds zaddies i don't think angel would make my list
I can't liv sweet looking chics like maria and beatrice dem and go 4 angel wey get teeth like aboki own n walks like an ape

Real hot ape sh*t
And what makes you so sure that Angel would even want to bleep a miserable motherfucker like you? grin
Even if you were the only guy on earth,babes like Angel,Beatrice and Maria would rather become nuns than to allow you to touch them.
Tueh!
She get teeth like aboki but her teeth dey famous...who you be? grin
She dey waka like Ape but billonaires dey pay to see her...you wey dey walk like Angel Micheal,who sabi you?grin
You dey nairaland dey hustle for giveaways...lmao!

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Coming from an angry peasant who hasn't even crossed seme boarder? grin
Lmao!
Angel schooled in the UK ..so,I wont be surprised if she's been to the USA and other countriesgrin
Your Boma thought he'd be the most sort after gigolo in Africa but it turns out that even married women are avoiding him cos he has a micro dick,he cant fuvk to save his life and he's a horrible kisser! grin
Abeg borrow some toilet papers from Boma and wipe your tears... grin[/s]
Ofcourse he is sought after for a married woman to have abandoned her marriage for him grin

Ur olosho fallen Angel tried shooting her shots on a married man Niyi upto 5 times but was rejected cos She is carrying a body looking aged than his mum's with a toto smelling like rotten fish tongue Niyi had to throw her away to the gutters were she belongs!!
Other guys also fingered and abandoned her cheesy cheesy

If only she could finger her way into USA she would gladly but she can't cos USA denied her visa cos of her poor IQ....She can only try her luck with countries that doesn't require an interview!!

Even as a man Boma's tools are more endowed than ur trunk of STDs...Difference is clear!!
It's so unfortunate for u and her tongue tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:58pm On Oct 16, 2021
Yes Angel,giddem!!!!
You dont need to be associated with any bbnaija ship to succeed..when there are plenty and better options! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Lemme go and pay this fool a visit angry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by KiddQueenCat(f): 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
[s]
Tatiana4u:
Yes Angel,giddem!!!!
You dont need to be associated with any bbnaija ship to succeed..when there are plenty and better options! grin[/s]
Bullshit according to cross grin
Cos no man wants her for keeps!!!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 3:17pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:

And what makes you so sure that Angel would even want to bleep a miserable motherfucker like you? grin
Even if you were the only guy on earth,babes like Angel,Beatrice and Maria would rather become nuns than to allow you to touch them.
Tueh!
She get teeth like aboki but her teeth dey famous...who you be? grin
She dey waka like Ape but billonaires dey pay to see her...you wey dey walk like Angel Micheal,who sabi you?grin
You dey nairaland dey hustle for giveaways...lmao!
hahaha
E pain am

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Bensonezege: 3:23pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tatiana4u:
Yes Angel,giddem!!!!
You dont need to be associated with any bbnaija ship to succeed..when there are plenty and better options! grin
see person wey bin dy correct others of their english
See wetin she dy type
N one obsessed mofo dy claim say she go skul 4 Uk

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:37pm On Oct 16, 2021
My baby girl really knows how to keep em talking..real girl hot shit! grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:43pm On Oct 16, 2021
Bensonezege:
hahaha
E pain am
But na you dey cry grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2021
Boma rest!
You are too useless to be trolled!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6588) (6589) (6590) (6591) (6592) (6593) (6594) ... (6745) (Reply)

BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.